Barefoot Girls With A Father Fetish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why was Dad in your room this morning?" she asks. Heather smiles at herself in the mirror. She had almost forgotten that Kara had seen them coming out of her room together. That must have looked pretty bad. I mean, no worse than it actually was but still. Heather takes her time before answering, cleaning her eyes up a little bit from the morning sleepies

"I found him in there when I got home...He must have stumbled in drunk from the club last night and seemed to think that he belonged there," she says, making it sound like something completely innocent. Kara bites the inside of her lip, knowing her sister's wild side she has most likely already assumed the worst. Heather giggles to herself, she had also forgotten how much of a crush little Kara has on daddy too, and instinctively begins to plot how could she spin this in her favor. Kara shuffles her feet in the doorway and stares at the ground. Again Heather finds herself wondering why Kara would steal a pair of her socks to put on. Perhaps she found it thrilling to wear socks that had been on her sisters' feet? Foot fetishes were getting harder to understand by the day, but she must master them if she was going to keep her father interested.

"Heather... did you... did you sleep with Dad?" she asks, almost sadly. In contrast to her earlier thoughts on the matter, Heather does feel her heart pull a little bit. She looks into the mirror at Kara's upset face. Looking closely, she can tell it has been re-applied recently, had she been crying? She really would take it pretty bad if Heather broke it to her now about everything she had down with their father. Kara has been fingering herself daily while licking Heathers feet and moaning about fucking their dad. Heather turns off the water and thinks. The real problem was that even if she didn't want to keep their dad for herself, Kara would never be able to do what Heather had. Kara had no skill whatsoever at manipulating men, specifically dominant men like Dad. Heather was not even sure if Kara could use her feet to shut off Dad's brain because that was Kara's own weakness, and she had certainly never asked for Heather to change it up by licking her feet instead, so that option was mostly likely a dead end. Heather flashes for a moment to the idea of licking Kara's feet for a moment. They were nicely tattooed, but she just could not bring herself to think of it as sexual.

The real truth was that Heather knew Kara's fantasy with their father, had nothing to do with feet at all. Kara wanted nothing more than for their dad to stumble in drunk one night, need someplace to put his sexual frustrations, and to decide that Kara was getting a deep dicking, whether she wanted it or not. She had actually gone over her rape fantasy about Dad just the other day. Then a sudden idea hit her. Heather breaks into a wide grin. And she could probably use this to help with the fact that her pussy was practically pulsing with need right now. Heather turns around to look at Kara, who also looks up meekly.

"I wanted to," she says simply. And for good measure she runs her fingers between her legs. Kara looks down as she does, watching her big sister's fingers, and letting her eyes dart down to Heathers sneaker clad feet and back up to her face. "He even asked if anything had happened since he was so drunk, guess he figured he might be... tempted into bed with one of his daughters when he has had a few," she says, dipping the words with an air of wonder, and purposely using the words 'one of his daughters' to let Kara start wondering if he might not care which daughter. Kara's eyes do seem to get bigger while she thinks about that. Heather giggles to herself, this was almost too easy, the only hard part was going to be getting Kara to think she needed Heather's help. Heather leans on the sink and spreads her legs ever so slightly, and for good measure, flexes her feet in her shoes to keep Kara's idea's mostly clouded.

While Kara looks down again, Heather keeps speaking. "You know... I bet if I had tried... I think I could have gotten him riled up enough to forget that we are family.," she says with a touch of daring in her voice, and for added effect, she pops her heels out of her sneakers. Kara has stopped pretending she has not noticed, and is staring openly at Heathers feet. But she does appear to be hanging on Heathers words too.

"You... you really think he would have sex with you... even though you're his daughter?" she asks. Heather trills a little, letting her sneakers fall to the side and stretching her toes in her tight socks.

"Oh I think so... but... I mean, I wouldn't want to steal the opportunity from you!" she says innocently. Kara's eyes snap up to Heather's locking into them, looking for a lie. Heather hated when she did that, she decided to speed things up to keep Kara from looking too deep into this. With the toes of her right foot, she quickly peels the sock of her left foot off. She smiles when Kara's eyes dart right back down, her tongue tracing her lips. Kara looks up once, her eyes begging for permission. Heather smiles dominantly and nods. Kara drops to her knees at her sister's feet faster than Heather had dropped for their fathers cock. Kara places her hand under Heathers sole and lets her lips kiss lightly over her big sister's toes.

"Your toes look very pretty painted like this," she says just before she places the first two of her sisters toes into her mouth and sucks on them with desperation, all the daddy talk must have her in quite the horny mood. Heather pours it on.

"Oh yeah, I might even be willing to hook you up baby sis... what do you think?" she says confidently, and Kara starts pressing her hand in her pants and fingering wildly. She pulls her sisters' feet out of her mouth to speak.

"What do you mean?" she asks, starting to kiss along her sisters arches. Heather knows she needs to get Kara to agree to two things before she cums, before she can think strait and realize what she is agreeing to.

"You do me a favor... like I have been doing you these favors with my feet... and I can give you want you want," she says, pulling her toes away to make Kara have to lean to kiss them.

"What I want?" Kara says, desperately trying to put Heathers whole foot in her mouth while fingering heavily. Heather knows it's now or never.

"Say you will do it, and I will get Dad to fuck you... I might even be able to get him to do it... tonight!" she says, still pulling her foot away. Kara is at her limit, she moaned loudly when Heather had said she could get their Dad in bed with her, and she must be very close.

"Yes! I'll do whatever you want for him... God I want Dad to hold me down and fuck me so bad... I'm so mad at you for sleeping in the same bed with him before me... it's so not fair!" she says nearly in tears. Heather grins wildly in victory and wriggles her bare toes into her little sisters' mouth. For an added bonus, with her socked foot, she press hard on Kara's hand that is fingering wildly. Kara loses all control and pulls her hand out of her pants and to Heathers surprise, grabs hold of her foot and thrusts it into her wet mount between her legs. Were it not for Heather's sock and Kara's pants, Heather has no doubt her toes would be inside her little sisters' pussy right now as she humps away on her foot. The thought causes Heathers pussy to beg for attention.

"Oh Heather... fuck..." Kara cries out, her mouth pressed up to Heathers sole, her body starts to rock violently. Heather feels her sock get just slightly damp. Her sister had cum so hard she had wet right through her pants to Heathers foot!

Heather watches with barely controlled interest as her sister twitches again and again, slumping slowly to the floor. She watches as her little sister catches her breath, waiting just long enough for Kara to open her eyes again. Heather stands upright, her time was now. Kara looks up at her big sister, and slowly sits back up to a slumped kneeling position, still breathing hard.

"Oh wow Heather... that was... oh that was great... thank you," she thinks back, remembering. "Do you really know a way to... well... to get Dad to want to try having sex with me?" she asks, meek again. But Heather is done answering questions for now. She grins wide and licks her lips; she had never done this before, but was confident she was going to get her way.

"We can talk about that later Care Bear... I think you said you would do me a favor before we start discussing Dad? That you would do...anything?" she says sexually. Kara blushes, both from the use of her dumb child nickname and her embarrassment from being seduced into saying she would do anything.

"I guess I did, didn't I?" she says quietly, reservation in her voice. "OK Heather... what do you want?" she asks impatiently. Heather giggles again, knowing from her sisters tone that she has no idea what she was about to be doing. Heather slowly runs her hand over her pussy again. Kara's eyes look down, but then back up, still not catching on. Heather laughs at her innocence, and hooks her thumbs into both her pants, and underwear, pulling them pointedly down to her ankles, stepping one leg out, and running her fingers along her pussy again, this time, letting a finger part her wet lips for effect. Kara blushes deep red at her older sisters' gusto. And looks away from between Heather's legs, wrinkling her nose slightly.

"Oh my God, Heather! You... you can't mean..!" Heather does not let her sister's lack of enthusiasm steer her away, and keeps rubbing her pussy, letting the built up need get some small release.

"Oh what's wrong baby sis... I know it's not the incest part that has you embarrassed... so let me guess, you have never thought about licking your big sisters pussy instead of her feet?"

Kara keeps frowning, staring at the wall and avoiding looking at her sisters' face or pussy.

"No! I told you I'm... I'm not a lesbian, I don't eat snatch or tits or any of that... its just feet..." she says, looking back down at her sisters bare and socked feet, almost with regret now, as if mad that she was so weak to her big sisters foot play. Heather takes a few steps closer, stopping her fingering, she runs her fingers in her little sisters' hair.

"Aw don't be like that Care, I'm going to let you have Dad after all, and I have been letting you suck on my toes for months now! The least you can do is give your sister a little love," she says, moving still closer. Kara has backed all the way into the corner, keeping her face turned away and her hands on her big sisters legs, pressing away.

"I know you have Heather but... I just... I don't wanna eat you out... I... I don't like girls," she says desperately. But heather decides to play her trump card. She grabs a fistful of Kara's hair, still gentle, and puts on her most desperate voice she can.

"Kara... I'm so pent up right now... Being in bed with Dad... with his big cock poking my leg and ass all night... I can't stand it much longer... If you can't help me now... I might just have to go after Dad tonight because I really need to cum right now!" Heather watches as her sister turns her eyes to lock with hers. Kara looks up at her big sister's eyes, brown just like their father. Kara bites her lip, then looks just above eye level, to between her sisters legs. Heather has to use all her self control not to mount her little sisters face, she knows Kara has to make the first move. Kara looks up to lock eyes with Heather again.

"Tonight," she says, and Heather grins. "I want him tonight if I do this," she says. Heather giggles, amused by her sisters' demand. But she nods, pulling her sisters hair to press her face between her legs.

"Deal" She says, and Kara opens her mouth.

The need Heather is feeling erupts inside her the moment Kara's lips kiss her. She moans loudly and wraps her thighs around her sisters' face, pulling her head and pressing it more firmly against her body. Kara is kissing very daintily, like a first kiss in middle school, and it is driving Heather wild, but not quite wild in the way Heather wants, this is not a romantic interaction after all.

"AH... damit Kara, you're teasing me! If you want to fuck Dad tonight I'm going to need you to up your tongue game like... right now!" she says, with her fingers wrapped tightly in Kara's sleek black hair, it was very soft, she must be sealing her shampoo too! Just when she means to accuse and scold her sister for this, Kara thrusts her tongue deep inside of her, quickly, and desperately increasing her efforts. Heather feels her body shiver with pleasure.

"Mhmm, that's better Care," she says, letting her fingers loosen a little, letting Kara have more say on how she goes about her work. Kara may not have eaten snatch before, but the idea of this being a hurdle to sleeping with their old man, she was attacking the task with every bit of enthusiasm she seemed to possess. Heather feels her first orgasm about to hit, with a smile like a true winner, she massages her sisters head, almost petting her for performing so well. Her petting seems to awaken something in Kara however, whether anger or recessive kind of reverence, Heather would never know, but Kara suddenly reaches both her hands up, on to grip on Heathers ass, making her jump slightly, and the other to start rubbing furiously on her clit, just above where her nose was resting.

As Heather orgasm hits, she feels her knees giving out, with Kara holding right to her, there is no direction to fall but forward, right on top of Kara. As her knees give and her pussy presses on Kara's face, the younger of the two falls gracefully onto her back, keeping her lips neatly glued to Heather lower lips, letting her arms curl around Heather legs to keep her pulled firmly on top of her. Heather has trouble keeping her senses, she is cumming hard, but Kara has not stopped her tongue! It's too much, but she can't get away, she is going to cum again!

"Oh fuck! You bitch! Hell yeah... oh you bitch!" she says, dirty words just spewing forth from her mouth with out reason. She rides her little sisters' face, slowly rubbing her pussy lips all over Kara's face until her orgasm has come to a full and complete stop. Heather notices that Kara's eyes are staying obediently downward. focused on her work. Heather is still slowly flexing her hips when Kara's eyes dart upward, recessively asking if she was complete. Heather purrs and laughs a little to herself. 'Dad was going to have such a good time playing with his youngest daughter', she thinks. And slowly, she pulls her body from Kara's face, rising up to a standing position. Kara remains on the ground, Heather gages her sisters face, it's back to emotionless, like she does when she is mad. Heather puts on a fake upset face and whines.

"What's the matter Care? You don't like the way I taste?" she says, really laying it on thick. Kara spits to the side, keeping her emotions off her face.

"Not really, no," she says bitchily, and goes to sit up. Heather's ego gets the better of her again, and she raises her leg, planting her foot on her little sister's chest, forcing her back down to the ground. Heather is frowning now, Kara looks surprised, and perhaps a little afraid, scared that she might have really pissed off her big sister. Heather looks down, watching. Kara's chest is raising and falling very fast indeed, but, her eyes keep darting down to Heather's foot, the sole resting firmly on her sisters' skin between her breasts. Heather lets a small smile pierce her lips.

"Don't lie," she says simply, firm demand in her voice. She slowly, lovingly drags her toes upward, lightly pressing on Kara's neck, feeling the blood in her vanes pulsing quickly. She pulls her foot off Kara's chin, watching her sister's eyes, locked on the bottom of her soft soles. Kara looks too intimidated to do anything, so Heather speaks. "Tell the truth," she says simply. And Kara swallows, her tongue darting out to wet her lips. Heather knows that she has her baby sister right where she wants her, underfoot.

"I love the way you taste Heather," she says...desperately. Heather rewards her by placing her foot on her lips and letting Kara kiss her sole a few times. She then puts her foot back on the ground and looks down, this time, Kara stays on the ground, her head resting on the floor and looking up at her big sister with shimmering eyes. Heather is satisfied, she could get used to this!

"Now, then!" Heather says, clasping her hands together happily. "That was passable, I guess I can hold up my part of the bargain," she says, and Kara sits up quickly, as if remembering. "But you are going to have to do exactly what I say, got it?" she says cheerfully. And Kara licks her lips. "Lets go grab some coffee ok?" she says, and goes to bound from the room, but she stops when she notices Kara's feet again, and her light pink socks, she really should scold her for that, but Dad's needs would have to go first. "Take those off, and leave them on Dad's chair," she says evenly, and walks from the room, ignoring Kara's lost expression. She had a lot to plan today before the man himself gets home!

12