Barmaid Duties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let her ride his cock for five minutes and then shouted one of the others over, Michael. "Get over here and fill this sluts pussy, I don't think my fingers are enough for her," he laughed.

Alice instinctively stopped riding and looked over at the men approaching her, he had a big grin on his face and his hand round his dick wanking it slowly as he crossed the room towards her.

He positioned his feet between his bosses and then fed his cock straight in to her hole with one slow thrust forward.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk," she cried as she was double penetrated by two men she'd laid eyes on for the first time little over an hour ago.

No wards were spoken, none needed to be said, they were there to be fucked to save Paul from ruin and that's exactly what the men were going to do. Anyway they wanted without protest.

I studied Alice's face on the camera and as much as the whole situation was wrong and humiliating her gritted teeth and lust filled eyes told me a different story.

She like her mother was addicted to cock, addicted to humiliating sex with strangers and addicted to being used. The massive orgasm she just squealed out as the two dicks reamed her holes out backed up my thoughts perfectly.

"Let someone else have a go Rex," said the boss from behind Alice as his fingers found her clit again whilst the second of his henchmen left Fiona's side and crossed the room towards her.

He moved his fingers as his mates cock filled her pussy and they both got down to hammering her young holes, she didn't come this time, her body now adjusting to having two dicks inside her meant she needed more stimulus, but the boss called for another change.

Alice watched the man pumping away behind her mother on the bed pull out of her arse and walk towards her. I saw her look at the mans slimy stiff cock and then at her mothers vacated gaping arsehole.

I made a mental note to quiz Alice on her thought process at that time, what was she thinking as she watched the man who moments ago was fucking her mothers arsehole, walk up and slide his cock easily in to her pussy.

I think the dirtiness of the situation overcome her and she exploded within two minutes of him entering her pussy hole. As she was fucked she watched the last man that hadn't dp'd her yet crouch down behind her mother and fuck her arse.

She came again, as this man filled her pussy seconds after leaving her mothers well fucked arsehole. As she came the man inside her was spent and blew his nut filling her with what like a gallon of sperm.

It gushed out of her cunt as he pulled out and ran over the shaft of the boss and on to his balls hanging below.

"For fucks sake," he said pushing Alice off, "Get that old slag over here to clean my balls," he shouted.

Fiona was led over by the man who'd been fucking her and pushed to her knees between the bosses legs. She began to clean his balls and shaft of his mates come at the same time she was entered anally again.

Once clean she was ordered to ride the man behind her as he lay on the floor, she was pushed backwards and used the mans chest to support herself.

She grinned unashamedly and let her knees fall as wide as possible, she knew what was coming and didn't hide the fact that that is what she wanted. "Oh yes fill my pussy with that big cock, come on fill me up," she crudely broadcast.

"Don't worry slut, it's coming," he said finding a comfortable position in which he could enter her from and then fuck her hard from.

Fiona cried out as his huge thick cock filled her to the brim and then began fucking her forcefully, harder and faster her rammed her hole so that all you could hear was his balls slapping against her wet skin and her cries of enjoyment.

Alice was being dp'd again by two others on the bed whilst one poor soul stood around watching and wanking. The boss saw him and then something crazy happened which was going to be a first for Fiona.

"Can't have you being left out can we Rex?" said the boss pulling himself from Fiona and lifting her off the cock in her arse before turning her round and lowering her back in position, pussy first on his mates meat.

He then pushed her right forward so that she was flat against the stranger beneath her, her 36ee's squashed between them and her head near his ear.

"You ever had two cocks in your pussy slut?" the boss said getting behind her and nudging his cock at the already taken pussy hole.

Her head shot up and she looked back at him with wide eyes, even Alice seemed to stop and look over as the dicks in her slowed pace at what they had just heard.

"No, no, please , I've never, oh, god no, I can't, it won't fit, no, please don't," Fiona rambled.

Really she knew better than to moan, she'd been in these situations before and never was her pleas listened to, I was about to watch my mother in law Fiona take two dicks in her pussy for the very first time at forty years of age.

"I think this pussy can easily take two cocks," said the boss man who began pushing his cock forwards on the top of his mates.

"Nooooo," she cried, "It hurts, it wont fit, please stop," she begged as he ignored her and persisted in pushing his cock in, pressing down on his mates cock eventually his helmet slid inside and her cunt wall stretched wider than it ever had before.

"Oh my fuckingggggggg goddddddddd," she screamed.

He pushed inside slowly, half an inch at a time ripping her hole wide until her was in to his nuts," I told you your cunt could fit two dicks you slut," he said from behind her.

Fiona just whimpered, this was beyond anything I imagined would happen, and then it got even worse for her, "Rex, come on boy get that cock in her arse,"

"No, no, no," she whimpered over and over again. "Argghhhh, shit, no, you bastards," she screamed as Rex awkwardly stood in front of his boss and filled her anus.

She came and came hard, hard and for longer than I'd ever seen before when Rex bottomed out in her arsehole. Her hole were filled beyond capacity with twenty plus inches of strange cock.

If she still had the slightest illusions she wasn't a total whore then they were banished now, banished forever as the three cock began moving as best they could in her abused body.

She whimpered, thats all she could do as she was taken like a piece of meat on the floor of the hotel room, by strangers to her, Paul's brewery bosses in order to keep him free from jail.

Her shame was compounded as her head was lifted by the hair and before she could protest a dick fresh from Alice's soaking wet come filled pussy pushed past her lips and down her throat.

She was airtight with cock and coming like a disgraceful street whore. She had three back to back orgasms like this, unable to stop them as her sexual senses were pushed past their limits.

Boss man ordered the others off her after a few more minutes and took her to the chair and pushed her down into it and told her to hold her legs back.

He fucked her holes for ten minutes or more, hard, fast, deep, slamming in to her with no thought for her only himself until he pulled out and blasted a huge load over her tits and stomach.

"Sluts all yours guys, don't be long though we've got to be gone in twenty minutes." he said as he walked away to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

By the time he re-emerged he had to step over Alice and then Fiona who were laid out on the floor covered in come. Their faces were plastered, tits were coated and their flat stomachs were glistening with sperm.

"Get dressed boys," he told them and they hurriedly chucked on clothes and made themselves half presentable.

As they went to leave Paul stood up to speak to the boss, "So we ok?"

"No Paul, thanks for the bitches, now your sacked and believe me you'll never work in the industry again," with that they left.

It was for nothing Paul was still sacked and my whores had been used for the five mens pleasure! Still, I got to see Fiona take two cocks in her pussy so as the saying goes, every cloud has a silver lining.

12