Barrack Room Betty Ch. 14

Story Info
Michele falls in love with a lovely Ladyboy in Thailand.
6.2k words
4.68
12.6k
11
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,921 Followers

Chapter Fourteen – Supergirls Bangkok

"I've fucking had it with Jason!" Michele spat at Rod Latham

"That fuckwit tracked me down and found me in a bar in Naples and created an absolute shitfight. And every night I'm here in the club he carries on like a petulant child whenever I work a punter and in particular Lieutenant Steve Winters who is one of our best customers."

"When is that fuckstick going to realise what happens on board this ship is just business and what I do ashore is my own affair!" Michele seethed.

"Either he goes or I go!" she crushed out her cigarette.

Michele Nyland and Rod Latham were sitting at a table in 6QDA compartment, otherwise known as Barrack Room Betty's bar on board HMS Ark Royal. Ark Royal was four hours out of Naples heading for South East Asia.

"Yeah. I know, I know," Rod capitulated.

"He's bad for business," Polly chimed in.

"The punters are scared of him," Doris agreed.

"He's a pain in the arse; literally. I mean every time Michele takes Steve into the workroom he grabs me and fucks me senseless. He pays for it; but its revenge sex," Mary interjected.

"The boy's gotta go," Knocker White emphasised the point.

"He's costing us money and upsetting the punters and Michele who is our main draw card," he concluded.

Michele, Doris, Polly, and Mary were dressed enfemme, but casually, in denim skirts or short shorts with T-Shirts and sheer tights, bob wigs, light makeup and low heels. This had become their dress of the day except when they went up to the port after ladder bay to take in the fresh air and get some sun when they dressed like the sailors they actually were.

It was the strangest of situations. Four transvestites living seven decks below the flight deck of an aircraft carrier. One deck above their quarters was an illegal gambling den, sly grog shop, and brothel. They were all Able Bodied Seamen in the Royal Navy and scrutiny of naval records would confirm that they were posted on board the HMS Ark Royal; but you would not find their names on any watch and station bill.

Even when the rest of the Ship's Company fell in for payment, as they did in 1976 to be paid in cash; Able Seamen Nyland, Holiday, Perkins and Maine were excused. They were allowed to attend 'missmusters', the Navy's term for sailors who were on watch during 'general payment' and were handed their pay packets by CPO Rod Latham and simply signed the missmusters payment ledger.

Michele had called the meeting after their interlude ashore in Naples. All of the Barrack Room Bettys had had a wonderful four days ashore at Mamma's hotel and at the nightclub nearby. The exception being when Spike had turned up at the nightclub and made a fracas the first night ashore. The girls had all hooked up with local men and had a great time although Polly was still pissed with Michele for stealing Tony De Lucca from her.

"So we are agreed? Jason 'Spike' Jones gets his share of the money we have made so far from Barrack Room Betty's and he gets the arse," Michele stipulated.

Everyone at the table nodded and took a shot of grappa, which Rod had acquired in bulk at a ridiculously cheap price in bulk from a smuggler ashore, and sculled it down.

"We'll give Spike the bad news and Knocker you work the door tonight; there won't be many punters first night out anyway. You girls get sorted and make sure two of you are here ready to take the first watch at 1700," Rod concluded the meeting.

Rod and Knocker found Spike sleeping off a hangover in the Bosun's Store and gave him the bad news. He didn't take it well but Knocker acting as the enforcer ensured Spike was aware of the consequences should he compromise the secret of Barrack Room Bettys.

"I've been in the Pussers for over twenty years and during that time quite a few sailors have fallen overboard," he hissed, grabbing Spike by the collar.

Rod gave Spike his payout in cash; nearly seven hundred pounds.

"That's a lot of money for an Able Seaman. Spend it wisely and keep your mouth shut. And stay away from 6QDA or I'll let Petty Officer White loose. Do you understand?" Rod looked him in the eyes.

"Yes Chief," Spike conceded.

"Alright. Now fuck off and turn too in your part of ship," Knocker clipped him around the ear.

Rod and Knocker interviewed a few trusted agents who were regulars at BRB and finally settled on Leading Seaman Steve Smith. He was a muscular young sailor who had just enough common sense to realise he was likely getting the best job he would ever get in the Royal Navy.

The Ark was now enroute to Bangkok Thailand after a fuelling stop in Djibouti, which the sailors referred to as "that shithole". No leave would be granted in Djibouti so Barrack Room Bettys was flat out for twenty four days and by the time the ship transited the Chao Phraya River and berthed in Bangkok everyone was looking forward to a break

The ship was to undertake a ten-day logistic visit that included a maintenance period so the Ship's Company were effectively divided in half into two watches so that they all got a good break. This did not concern the Bettys of course, as they were not on the ship's duty watchbill.

The four Bettys, Rod, Knocker and Steve spent the first day alongside stowing the contraband alcohol and other requisites that Rod had pre-ordered. The bootleg stores came on board with the ship's stores so no one was the wiser. The appropriate people had been bribed to ensure the contraband was delivered 6QDA hatch and the team took it from there.

When they were finished they sat at the bar and had a drink.

"So what are you girls getting up to here in Bangkok?" Rod asked sipping a pint of cold lager.

"I'm getting a hotel room in town and relaxing," Michele replied.

"Me too," piped in the other three Bettys.

"I'm going to find myself a pretty Kai Tai and spend a few days drinking and whoring," Knocker quipped, sipping a scotch and soda.

"Aren't us Bettys good enough for you?" Polly laughed.

"No offence girls. You are all smoking hot when you're dressed up, but Kai Tais have that something extra you don't have," Knocker made a hand gesture to indicate breasts.

They all started laughing but Michele remained pensive.

"Ok! Fuck this; let's get our shit together and get ashore. I'll see you all in ten days," Rod finished his pint and slammed the empty glass down on the bar and stood up to leave.

Michele found a reasonably priced hotel close to Patpong which is a notorious red light district in Bangkok and famous for Ladyboys. She settled in her hotel room and decided to hit the bars in male mode as Michael Nyland.

Patpong was totally different to anything Michael had experienced before. There were street vendors selling everything from copy watches to deep-fried grasshoppers. He had dinner and then hit a few bars looking expressly for Ladyboy bars of which he found many. Too pissed to take any of the 'girls' home but sober enough to be impressed by the gorgeous Ladyboys and observe their modus operandi, he woke the next day with a plan of action.

Michael went to a bar called Supergirls on Patpong Road early in the evening and sipped an ice cold Singha while he took stock of the Ladyboys working the bar.

There was everything from post-op transsexuals to pre-op transsexuals to young looking homosexual men available for a price. A stream of transsexual Ladyboys looking to engage him for 'short-time' or 'long-time' assailed him, but Michael sent them packing.

Then he spotted what he was looking for. A lovely, feminine Ladyboy dressed elegantly rather than in the hotpants and T-shirts or go-go miniskirts that most of the other girls wore. She wore an evening gown split at both sides to the waist, sheer pantyhose, high-heels, perfect makeup and her silky black hair cascaded to her shoulders. She was older than the other girls, likely in her early thirties, and the other bargirls seemed to defer to her.

Michael waved her over and she joined him at his table.

"I'm Michael. Pleased to meet you."

Michael had bought a tourist guide and made a study of local customs and used the traditional greeting or 'wai' and stood and bowed slightly with his palms pressed together in a prayer like fashion.

"I'm Ying, pleased to meet you too," she smiled showing her perfectly white teeth.

"May I buy you a drink Ying?" Michael asked.

He knew full well that the bargirls were expected to get the punters to buy them 'cocktails' which were in fact mostly soft drink but for which they charged exorbitant prices and split the proceeds between the girl and the bar.

Ying called over one of the other bargirls, who executed a perfect wai, took their order and skipped over to the bar. Once Ying had her cocktail and Michael had his Singha they engaged in pleasantries that Michael knew would eventually evolve into a negotiation for short time or long time.

But Michael was surprised. Ying seemed genuinely interested in the young sailor's conversation and asked him about life in England and his service in the RN. Unlike the other bargirls she didn't espouse a life of poverty and the need to send every Baht she earned back to her family so they could survive. She was vivacious and entertaining, laughing at his jokes and telling a few herself. Not only that, she was drinking real drinks, Thai whisky and coke.

They chatted for a while and were completely engrossed in each other and time slipped away until eventually Ying looked pointedly at her gold watch.

"So Michael? We need to make an arrangement or I will have to move on. I need to make money even though I find your company enchanting," she said.

Ying spoke perfect English with a slight American accent.

"And the bar-fine is?" Michael asked.

"For how long?" Ying asked.

"How about five days?" Michael asked.

Ying grinned.

"You seem like a really nice person and I would love to spend five days with you but you know you will have to accommodate me, feed me, and look after my needs" she smiled morosely.

"Yes, Yes I know," Michael smiled at her.

"Two thousand Baht?" Ying said tentatively expecting him to haggle.

"Done!" Michael said and smiled at her.

"Follow me. Let's make our transaction out of the public eye," Ying said and led him to a small room outback where Mammasan sat over an ancient cash register.

Michael counted out the bills and the transaction was complete, he and Ying stepped gingerly down the steps of Supergirls and hailed a cab.

Michael and Ying took the cab the short distance back to his hotel and Ying engaged the cab driver in Thai. Michael was pleasantly surprised when cab fare was half of what he had paid on the way there.

"You will find that you will now be paying the local price for most things while I am with you," Ying squeezed his thigh and smiled.

Michael was very excited. But now came the tricky part; how to explain to Ying that he was actually a transvestite and wanted to explore that peccadillo further.

Although the Bettys had been friends for a long time and had often been involved in group sex; they never explored the 'girl on girl' experience, even with the other transvestites they had met in the various clubs they had been to.

Michael took Ying to the hotel reception desk and Ying engaged the concierge and handed over some papers.

"You pay him five hundred Baht and it's all good, I can stay in the hotel with you" she smiled and Michael shelled over the cash.

Ying clung to Michael as they walked through the lobby and was surprised when he led her to the bar instead of going straight up to the room. They sat at a small table away from the main crowd and he ordered drink for them both.

"I thought you would want to go straight up to the room for 'fucky-fucky'," she deliberately used bargirl slang and laughed when she said it.

She squeezed him under the table and found him erect and she raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"Ok Ying I want to ask you something. Do Kai Tais ever have sex with other Kai Tais?" he stumbled over the question and Ying beamed at his embarrassment.

"Oh all the time but you should have said before we left Supergirls, then I could have got another nice girl to come with us so you can watch us 'fucky-fucky'," she giggled and Michael wished she would talk more softly as several heads swivelled their way and smirked.

"Fuck you know what? This is just going to be easier if I show you what I mean."

"Stay here in the bar for an hour and then come up to the room ok?" he gave Ying a handful of Baht and stood.

Ying looked a little amused, but after years of servicing 'Farang' customers nothing really surprised her. She was happy to sit in the bar and spend Michael's money.

Just shy of an hour later Michele was ready to receive Ying. She'd already ensured she was smooth all over so she just needed to freshen and shave her face again. She had got to work applying makeup and although it was late afternoon she's used smoky eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara and rouged her cheeks. She's used her favourite plum-red lipstick on her lips and matched it with her nailpolish.

Michele chose a simple black satin bra and panty set and after securing her breastforms into the cups of the bra she slipped into a pair of sheer-to-the-waist, fifteen denier, flesh-toned tights. She pulled on her panties and shimmied into a tight black cocktail dress. She scrunched her feet into black heels and adjusted a blonde shoulder-length wig on her head. She had just enough time to accessorise and spray herself liberally with perfume before there was a hesitant knock on the door.

"Ok! Here we go?" she said in her practiced falsetto.

She walked over to the door and flung it wide open and was greeted by a stunned look of amazement on Ying's face. 'For once, she's speechless' Michele though, and smiled.

"Oh sorry! I have the wrong room; so sorry," Ying was so surprised she reverted back to broken, heavily accented English, forgetting the fluent English she usually used.

"No Ying; this is the right room," Michele smiled at her.

Ying frowned and then she smiled as she understood what was going on.

"Oh that's why Michael asked if I would go with another Kai Tai! He wants a threesome with his wife and me. You are his wife? Girlfriend?" Ying asked.

Michele gripped Ying by the upper arm and pulled her into the room and closed the door. Ying looked around perplexed; searching the room for Michael.

Michele laughed; she finally had the upper hand on the sassy Kai Tai.

"Ying! Look at me!" Michele said.

Ying stared at Michele.

"You don't know who I am do you?" Michele asked; amused.

Ying shook her head slowly in confusion.

Michele stepped forward and kissed Ying full on the lips, pulling Ting's stiff body close to hers.

"I'm Michael. But I'm not really; I'm Michele," Michele whispered in Ying's ear dropping her falsetto on the last sentence.

Ying pushed Michele out to arm's length and studied her; Ying looked stupefied and suddenly it dawned on Ying who Michele was. Ying's face broke into a beaming smile.

"You are Michael! Of course!" Ying grinned.

Ying stepped forward and embraced Michele, pressing her body against Michele's. It was a unique and intoxicating feeling for Michele as their two soft bodies pressed together. Michele felt the swell of Ying's breasts against her body and inhaled their blended perfumes; their soft lips met and Ying opened her mouth to accept Michele's exploring tongue.

Michele had not gaffed and her penis became rigid in the confines of the gusset of her tights and when Ying's long delicate fingers slid along Michele's thigh, found her penis and squeezed her through the silky satin panties and sheer nylon tights Michele nearly fainted. The kissing became frantic and Ying guided Michele over to the King-sized bed and lowered her down on the quilt.

The two transvestites explored each other's bodies, stopping briefly to remove various items of clothing until they were both dressed only in lingerie and high heels. Ying ripped off Michele's bra and removed her breastforms; Michele reached behind Ying's back and unclipped her brassier releasing Ying's full breasts which Michele cupped in her hands and then her fingers gently caressed Ying's nipples. Michele noticed the fine surgeon's scars under Ying's breasts then she lowered her face to Ying's chest and sucked on her nipples.

Ying gasped and held Michele's head to her bosom while Michele sucked Ying's erect nipples then Ying lowered her face to Michele's diminutive breasts and reciprocated.

The girls kissed, cuddled and rubbed against each other until eventually Michele lay on top of Ying, their penises pressing together though layers of silk, satin and nylon. Michele thrust her groin against Ying and Ying responded; raising her buttocks off the bed to meet Michele's thrusts. Within a few seconds both their panties were sodden with pre-seminal fluid.

They continued to kiss and caress each other and Ying lifted her legs and enclosed them around Michele's, the feeling of their nylons rubbing together was ecstatic, the hiss of sheer nylon broke the silence of the quiet hotel room, along with various squeals and gasps of pleasure.

"Oh my God Ying this is so amazing; I think I'm going to come," Michele moaned.

Ying felt the urgency in Michele's thrusts and eased Michele away from her and flipped her over.

Ying spun around so the they were pelvis to face. She lowered her mouth to Michele's rampant member still trapped inside her hose and panties. She licked, nipped and slathered at Michele's throbbing phallus and encouraged Michele to reciprocate, which she gladly did. Ying pulled aside Michele's panties and bit into the gusset of Michele's tights and freed Michele's penis, which sprang straight into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" Michele screamed with pleasure.

Ying expertly fellated Michele, backing off whenever she felt Michele might reach extremis. Michele followed suit, tearing open Ying's pantyhose taking her engorged member into her mouth. To some extent the concentration required to orally please the other partner negated the urgency to orgasm and the girls were able to orally pleasure each other without either of them climaxing.

The oral pleasure continued until Ying decided it was time to explore the joys of each other's bodies in another way. To Michele's disappointment Ying ceased fellating Michele and extricated herself from Michele's embrace.

Michele's disappointment was shortlived however when Ying lay back on the bed with her lustrous black hair fanned across the pillows with her legs opened invitingly and her heels high in the air. Ying had slid out of her panties and tore at the crotch of her pantyhose revealing her puckered bud, glistening with lubricant below a considerable scrotum and rather large erect penis.

Michele fell on Ying and Ying opened her arms and pulled Michele to her. Ying wrapped her legs around Michele and her fingers found Michele's fully engorged penis prodding between her buttocks, seeking the entrance. Ying guided Michele's phallus to her precious bud and raised her buttocks up off the bed and, holding Michele still, she pushed up until the girth of Michele's member was deep inside her.

Michele had not been inside a woman for so long she that she had forgotten how it felt and this was the first time she had been inside a transvestite. Ying's anus contracted and squeezed Michele's shaft but Ying prevented Michele from thrusting; she drew Michele's face to hers and only when they were kissing each other passionately did she release her grip and allow Michele to slowly fuck her.

They made love that way for what seemed like an eternity to Michele; slowing grinding against each other whilst lovingly kissing each other. Their smouldering passion became a raging fire as they kissed, stroked, and slowly fucked each other. Slowly their ardour grew and the fucking became faster and deeper.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,921 Followers
12