Barry Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my arms out to her and she came to me. I kissed her as I pulled her up onto the bed. Eva laid her head on the pillow as I positioned my self between her legs and began to nuzzle my nose in her pubic hair. I slowly moved my head down between her legs enjoying her scent as I moved. The smell of her sex was so strong that it almost intoxicated me.

When I ran my tongue over her nether lips I could taste the juices that were already flowing from her sex. Over the years I had found that all of my lovers tasted different but Eva's taste was by far the sweetest. I wondered for a minute if she had douched with honey before I arrived. I managed to give Eva two orgasms orally before she asked me to come inside her.

I was surprised at how tight she was but I didn't complain. How could I? She was as tight as Karen had been and I really enjoyed pumping my stiff cock into her. I managed to last ten minutes before I climaxed and during that time Eva seemed to be having one long orgasm.

Afterward, Eva got another bottle of Champagne and we lay in bed talking, sipping the Champagne and kissing. When I had recovered from our first coupling with the help of Eva's oral talent she climbed on top of me and sat down on my cock and quickly brought us both to another orgasm.

Eva was cooking breakfast when I came downstairs in the morning. She handed me a cup of coffee and started frying eggs. I was looking out the window and drinking my coffee when Eva asked, "Could you spend the rest of the weekend with me?"

I looked around at the back yard and the large swimming pool.

"I'd love to but I will need to stop by my house to get some clothes," I said.

"Why don't we just go out and buy you some new clothes?" She asked.

This put me in an embarrassing situation. She didn't know much about me. She never asked about my job or seemed to show any interest in how much money I had. Now I was going to have to tell her I could not afford to spend money on new clothes. With my monthly credit card bills for all of the hotels and motels and dinners out I barely had enough money left to pay my mortgage and car payment. I didn't want to tell her that I couldn't afford to buy new clothes.

"I really don't need any new clothes," I said.

"I want to buy you some," she said. "I want you to look good when we go out to dinner tonight."

I was a little insulted. Her implication was that she needed to dress me to make me presentable. I was about to tell her to go to hell when it dawned on me. Why should I care? This woman was beautiful, she liked me, she was great in bed and she had plenty of money. So why not let her spend some on me?

Over the next several months Eva spent a lot of money on me. I was spending most weekends at her house and one or two nights a week there. She even spent a few nights at my house and it didn't seem to bother her that I obviously didn't have much money. I had a full wardrobe, which she had bought for me, at her house and the closet at my house was also full of gifts I had received from her. As the weeks passed, Eva made more demands on my time. It was getting harder for me to slip out of town to visit my girlfriends but I didn't mind. I really liked Eva.

One evening last May, Eva and I had gone out for dinner and while we waited for our meal to be served Eva was talking about an idea she had.

"I was thinking that my house is just too big for me to live there by myself," she said. "What do you think about the idea of me selling the house and getting something much smaller?"

This worried me. I did love the time I spent at the house and the idea that I would no longer get to lie by the pool on a warm afternoon bothered me but what concerned me more was Eva saying that the house was two big for her to live there by herself. As much time as I had been spending there I was surprised that she thought of it as living there alone. Did this mean that she was going to dump me? Is that why she wanted to get a smaller home? I didn't want to ask her straight out if it was over between us to I tried to be subtle.

"If you sell the house you could move in with me," I said.

Eva took my hand and looked directly into my eyes. I could see that she was thinking of what she wanted to say. As I waited for her to speak I found that I was holding my breath so I forced myself to breathe and tried to look relaxed.

"You would really want me to move in with you?" She asked.

"Of course."

"Wouldn't you rather move in with me?"

I wonder if that was a trick question so I was very careful when I answered her.

"I don't care where we live just as long as we can be together." I said.

Eva leaned over the table and kissed me.

"I think that if we are going to live together that we should keep the big house don't you?"

"I don't care. I just want to be with you." I said.

My head was spinning. This was a big step that I hadn't seen coming. It wasn't that I didn't want to live with her, because I did. What could be better? I was going to be living in a wonderful house with a very sexy woman who also happened to be very wealthy. My problem was what would I do about my girlfriends. I contemplated this while we ate our dinner. The setup with Eva was going to be great and I could not afford to screw it up so I was going to have to cut back on my out of town trips. I decided to make visits to my out of town girlfriends and see which two I could live without. That would mean just two out of town trips a month. Later, depending on how things are working with Eva I can either cut back more or maybe add someone new. I would definitely stop dating any other women in Paducah.

"When will you move in?" Eva asked.

"How about in two weeks?" I said. "I have a few business trips coming up and then I need some time to sort through my things and decide what I will keep and what I will give away or sell."

"Good. I am so happy that you are going to live with me. It'll be great," Eva said.

*****

Dr. Haverty interrupted me.

"Barry, if you really wanted to be with this woman why didn't you just break off all of your other relationships?"

"I just couldn't decide to give up my girlfriends on the spur of the moment.' I said.

"You never considered the possibility of either living with or marrying Eva and what you would do about the other women in your life if that happened?" Dr. Haverty asked.

"No. I just take things a day to day until I am forced to make decisions," I said. I was laughing when I said it but Dr. Haverty didn't laugh. I could hear her writing on her note pad.

"That's all of our time for this week Barry."

Again no eye contact.

*****

Fifth Appointment Wednesday, November 10

I again arrived on time and was able to go directly Dr. Haverty's office.

"Good afternoon Barry."

"Good afternoon Dr. Haverty."

"Barry, at the end of our last session you said that you had agreed to move in with Eva but that you planned to see your girlfriends again to decided which two you would continue to see. Is that correct?"

"That's right."

"How many girlfriends did you have at that time?"

"I had four," I said. "One in Bowling Green, One in Evansville and two in Louisville."

"Why don't you continue from where you left off last time?" Dr. Haverty said.

*****

I made three trips and managed to see all four of my girlfriends. In the end I couldn't decide whom to stop seeing so I planned to make at least one more trip to see each of them. I would just spread those trips out over a longer period of time than usual.

I moved into Eva's house but kept my house in case things didn't work out. I figured I could sell it as soon as I felt that my arrangement with Eva was solid. I had been with her a week when she had to go to visit her parents. She didn't invite me to go with her and I didn't care because I really wasn't ready to meet them yet.

That Saturday afternoon I stopped in MacDonald's to get a burger and ran into my ex-wife Karen. She seemed genuinely happy to see me so I asked to have lunch with me. She told me she was in town to visit her mother and that her husband was home in St. Louis. She told me about her husband and her kids and I told her about Eva. It was a very pleasant meeting right up until the very end.

"How about going out to the Barn for a few drinks tonight?" I asked. The Barn is what we call Brian's Barn. It was a local watering hole frequented by people of my generation. The age range in the bar usually ran from about twenty-seven to forty.

"I can't go out with you, I am married." Karen responded.

"So? You're here and your husband is in St. Louis, what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"What about Eva?"

"She's gone for the weekend."

"You haven't changed at all, have you?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You are still the same old scum bag you always were. You cheated on me and now you want me to cheat on my husband. Well, you can forget that. You really are an asshole."

That's how my lunch with Karen ended. She left before I could even comment on her last remarks. I didn't know it then but that was the beginning of the end of my world.

For the next few weeks I spent all my available time with Eva. It was the second week in June that her mother called and asked if Eva could come home that weekend. She wanted me to go with her but I begged off. I had planned to work some overtime that weekend to build up some comp time for a trip to Louisville later in the month so Saturday night found me home alone. I had nothing else to do so I decide to head over to the Barn for a drink and to see who was there. I would often run into my high school classmates there and end up having a good time chatting with them.

I was sitting at the bar drinking a beer and checking out the crowd when I spotted Jill Tanner walking toward the bar with another woman. I had gone to high school with Jill and her husband Frank. Frank got Jill pregnant during our senior year and they got married that summer. It always surprised me that they were still married. I had hit on Jill a couple of times but she shot me down. I pretended that I was just kidding around so that she wouldn't tell Frank I had hit on her. I think Frank would have kicked my ass.

I noticed that the woman with Jill had a nice body so I took a closer look at her and suddenly recognized her. It was Tracy Fowler, my high school girlfriend. Suddenly the evening was looking up. Tracy and Jill had stopped to talk to a couple of the other girls that had been in our class and I quickly moved over to join them. I pretended that I didn't recognize Tracy at first.

"Hi Jill, where is Frank tonight?" I asked.

I could see Tracy staring at me as I talked to Jill.

"Frank is here. He's on the other side of the room," she responded.

"Damn, I never seem to be able to get you alone. Do you think Frank would mind if I took you home with me?" I laughed when I said this to make sure everyone knew that I was joking. Then I turned to look at Tracy. I looked at her for a minute before I let my recognition of her show on my face.

"Tracy Fowler? Is that you?" I said.

"Hi Barry. It's Tracy Harris now. How have you been?" She said.

"I have been good and even better now," I said. "It's really great to see you.

I hadn't seen Tracy since she went away to college. I had heard she was married and lived in Cincinnati but I never knew whom she married. We started talking about our lives since high school but in the back of my mind I was already thinking about how much I would like to get in her pants. I let Tracy do most of the talking because I didn't want to tell her about my personal life. I had already learned that she still lived in Cincinnati and decided that I would have to make a business trip there soon. I was hoping that I would be able to spend the whole evening with her but I quickly found out that her husband Allen was sitting with Frank Tanner on the other side of the room.

I could feel the adrenaline pumping through me as I started working Tracy. I had done this so many times before with so many women, that it was almost a routine but the game always excited me. The first thing I did was find out what she was drinking. It was gin and tonic, so I bought her a double and coaxed her through that drink while we talked about old times. I had another drink waiting as soon as she finished the first. When the band started to play I got her out on the dance floor and got her heated up with three consecutive fast dances. When we got back to the bar Tracy quickly finished her drink and I just as quickly ordered another.

Tracy was already starting to feel pretty good when the band played a slow song and I quickly pulled her out to the dance floor. As we danced I kept pulling her closer to me. She resisted for a while but then put her head on my shoulder and began to relax. Then I moved my hands down to cup her ass. Tracy didn't react immediately, probably because of the alcohol in her system but then she pulled my hands back up and pushed me back a little.

The next dance was also slow so I tried the same routine with the same results. As soon as I put my hands on her ass she made me move them. I didn't care. I didn't really need to spend any time massaging her ass; all I had to do was make sure that she would remember later that I had my hands on her ass. The alcohol would cloud her memory of how long she let me play with her ass.

After that second dance Jill came to get Tracy and they said they were going back to join their husbands.

"It was great to see you again Tracy," I said as I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth before she could stop me. She let me kiss her but when I tried to get my tongue in her mouth she broke off the kiss.

I was pleased with the way things had gone. I knew that Tracy would think about what had happened that night. She would remember the kiss and me touching her ass as we danced afterward but because of how much she had to drink the memories would not be real clear to her. She would worry about whether or not she did anything inappropriate with me All I had to do then was wait a couple of weeks to let Tracy's memories of the evening to become a little more clouded and then contact her.

That night when I got home I saw Eva's car and another car in the driveway. When I walked into the house I found two rather large men with no necks standing in the foyer. The man to my right was holding my suitcase and he approached me before I could move further into the house.

"Mrs. March wishes me to inform you that she wants you to leave her house and not return. She has packed your personal things for you," he said as he handed me the suitcase, "and she said that you should leave with what you came with... Nothing."

"I don't understand," I said. 'What the hell is going on here? I want to talk to Eva."

"Mrs. March said that she does not ever want to talk to you again. If you don't leave now sir, we will remove you. For your own comfort I would suggest you leave on your own and do not try to contact Mrs. March."

I looked at the two apes standing in front of me and knew that it would be useless to try and get past them. They appeared to be trained bodyguards and I didn't want to mess with them.

On the drive back to my own house I was feeling pretty low. I hated losing everything I had with Eva. The sex, the money and the house. I was going to miss it. Not all was lost. At least I hadn't sold my house and I still had all four of my girlfriends and the possibility that I would be bedding Tracy Fowler in the near future.

I stayed close to home for the next two weeks hoping that I would hear from Eva and that she wanted me back but that didn't happen. Then I decided it was time to move on. I thought about going to see one of my girlfriends but decided to contact Tracy and see if I could get something started there.

I called directory assistance in Cincinnati to get the phone number and then boldly called the number. If her husband answered the phone I would tell him I called the wrong number but it was her son that answered. I don't know why I didn't just hang up but instead I asked him if his mother was home, which would have been fine if she was but she wasn't.

When I asked if she was there the kid said, "No sir, my mom just went to the store. Can I take a message?"

I don't know what I was thinking when I told him I was an old friend of his mothers and then told him my name. Then I told him to tell his mother that I called and would call her back at eight o'clock that evening.

As soon as I put the phone down I realized that I had made a mistake. I began to worry that the kid would give Tracy the message right in front of her husband. How fucking stupid can you be? My only hope was that the kid would forget to tell her and I put the odds of that happening pretty high. After all he was just a stupid little kid.

It was just after eight o'clock that night when I called Tracy again. I was hoping that she would answer the phone and then I planned to play it very carefully until I knew if her husband knew that I was calling her. Thank God, she answered.

"Hello?"

"Tracy?"

"Yes."

"Hi. It's Barry. How are you?"

"Hi, Barry. I'm fine. This is a surprise," Tracy said.

"I hope a pleasant one," I said.

Tracy didn't comment.

"I just wanted to call and tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you after all these years," Barry said.

"It was great seeing you, too."

"When I got home and told Karen that I saw you she was pissed that she missed you. She wanted me to tell you to make sure and call her the next time you're in Paducah."

I threw this lie to keep Tracy talking and I knew it would allow me to play my next card.

"I wish Karen had been there. I would love to have seen her," Tracy said.

"I am glad that Karen wasn't there," I said. "I would not have been able to dance with you like that if my wife had been there."

Tracy was silent for a moment. I knew she was trying to remember what had happened on the dance floor.

"We should not have been dancing like that. My husband was on the other side of the room and could easily have seen us," Tracy said.

I got her. She obviously remembered me putting my hands on her ass but wasn't sure how much she let me get away with.

"You didn't seem to mind at the time."

"I had too much to drink," Tracy said.

That was true.

For a few minutes I just bullshitted her with a conversation about some of our old friends and then pressed on toward my objective.

"Tracy, I have had a change in my sales territory and I will be coming to Cincinnati a few times a year now. I expect to be up there in about three weeks and I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner when I was in town," I said.

Tracy said, "I am not sure that Allen would be comfortable going out to dinner with one of my old boyfriends."

"One of your old boyfriends? I hope I was more than just one of your old boyfriends," I said. "Anyway, I wasn't planning on inviting your husband to go with us."

"I can't go out to dinner with you," Tracy said.

"Why not?"

"Isn't it obvious? We are both married and I don't go out on dates with anyone other than my husband," Tracy said.

"It's just dinner between old friends. It's no big deal. When we were talking at the 'Barn' I had the feeling that you wanted more time to talk," I said.

"I did want to find out what happened to a few more of our old friends."

"Okay then, we'll have dinner and I will get you caught up on what's happening with all of your old friends in Paducah."

"Just dinner and conversation?" Tracy asked.

She was weakening.

"Yes. Dinner and conversation... Then we'll see what else happens," I said.

"I don't think that is a good idea," Tracy said.

"Listen Tracy, I wouldn't be asking you to meet me if your kiss hadn't told me that you shared my desire."