Barry's Sluts Ch. 03: Imani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariadne suddenly turned white as a ghost. "She . . . she still didn't tell you?"

Barry almost choked. "What? Do you know something I don't?"

Ariadne swallowed. "I -- I'm so sorry, Master, I—"

"This is really not the time to be submissive, Ma. If you know something, just tell me. I deserve to know what the hell is going on."

Shamefully, she glanced down at the floor.

"Suzanna thinks she's infertile."

Barry's heart melted. He glanced over at his wife, sitting in the corner, being interviewed by one of federal agents. ". . . What?"

"She . . . she stopped taking birth control during the filming freeze, honey. Since she wasn't cleared to work anymore, she knew that you would be the only man she'd be making love to. Since there would be absolutely no doubt who the father was, she decided to toss out her contraceptives and surprise you.

"When my . . . my body changed and my periods started becoming erratic, she knew that you were going to be saddened to lose your number one breeding slut. On top of that, my changes convinced her that it was time she got her ass in gear and started making babies for you, so that's what she tried to do. She spent months trying to make herself pregnant, with no success.

"She decided to wait a bit, to see if the problem wasn't with her. But then, Kitten became pregnant and she knew that it couldn't be you. She was scared, not knowing what was wrong with her. She started seeing doctors, and they told her that a possible problem was her obsession with routine and over-working. As you know, that girl's parents raised her to push her own body like a machine, fussing over maximizing her time day in and day out. Her doctors said that the constant stress and bodily strain from that sort of living could have caused any number of problems, so she decided to change. She took a sabbatical and got some much-needed rest. She eased up on her diet and exercise. She got out of the LA smog for some slightly-cleaner suburban air. She changed her entire lifestyle just so that she could try and bear your child."

Barry was nearly in tears, rubbing his hands through his hair. "Ma . . . why didn't you tell me this before? Why didn't she tell me?"

Tears streamed down Ariadne's eyes. "She was scared, Master. Whether or not you realize it, one of Suzanna's biggest dreams was to eventually surprise you with a pregnancy and then have a collar placed on her neck to replace me as your number one breeding slut. She told me this in confidence, and I encouraged her. I knew that my fertility wouldn't last forever, so I hoped that by the time my biological clock broke down, Suzanna would be ready to take my place. But now she's running out of time. I haven't given you a baby in more than a year, and she's getting closer to 30, and every year that passes without a child is a failure in her eyes.

"For the first time since you were married, she was becoming jealous. Resentful. Until now, she didn't mind how many sluts you fucked or knocked up because you were still hers. Anything they could give you, she could too, and you loved her besides. But, if she couldn't make a baby for you, then what good was she? How could she look at the children of these other women without feeling pain, envy, and resentment? She didn't like feeling that way. She didn't like resenting anything that made the man she loved happy . . . but she couldn't help it.

"She made me promise to keep this secret, and said she would tell you when she was ready. I . . . I broke my vow to always serve you, Master, because I thought it would be romantic. I hoped she'd find a solution so that she could live out her dream and make you happy. I'm so sorry, Master."

Barry reached and embraced his mother as the two of them shared tears. He felt like an absolute fool. How could he have ever doubted his wife? If he loved her more than his own life, then her love was certainly even greater. He should have believed in her, should have known that she was hurting. Should have known that it wasn't betrayal, but devotion that drove her.

And Rod had used her to get to him. He'd used Barry's own weakness against him.

The son of a bitch would pay.

Barry stood in place and turned to face Imani.

"Okay, Agent Ahmad," he said, collecting himself. "Let's take the fucker down. What do you need me to do?"

******

--Epilogue 1-

Barry gave the agents the location of a safe-deposit box where the discs and flash drives containing all of the evidence against Bill Thornton and his syndicate friends. The FBI used it to raid over a dozen locations from Chicago to Vegas to Los Angeles and even a few other states. It was the one of the largest coordinated busts in the bureau's history. The media was all over it, calling it the arrest of Al Capone all over again.

Rod Styles tried take his money and to run to South America, but got stopped before he could board the plane. The weasely bastard got out of jail time by agreeing to Witness Protection; he would testify against other mob bosses and criminal organizations so long as they kept him out of jail and safe and sound. With Rod's connections, it was too good of a deal to pass up.

The Feds put all of the Garretts on house arrest, with agents guarding their residence in Chicago. They weren't allowed to leave for any reason without a federal escort, and they weren't permitted much contact with the outside world other than what was necessary. Barry left Mrs. Ortega in charge of the day-to-day operations until he would be able to return to work.

. . . If he would able to return to work.

Being a hero didn't change the fact that the Garretts had still broken the law. Several laws in fact. Barry had outright confessed as much to Imani—to Agent Ahmad. He'd fallen right for it. Some beautiful woman walks into his life and says she's his long-lost sister, and he just goes for it hook, line and sinker. What a crock of shit. She was black for Gods' sakes! He bet that the boys in the Bureau really got a tight laugh out of that one! This had to be almost better than the African-American cop who went undercover in the KKK!

He'd never felt more used, more broken, even during those months when he couldn't walk. For the first time in his life, sex lost some of its joy. Ariadne, Kitten and Suzanna all begged him to fuck the shit out of them, not knowing how much time they had left . . . but it was tainted. They were basically waiting for the Bureau to decide what to do with them, and they all knew it.

Barry saw his "sister" every now and again during this time, mostly coming by to discuss matters with the Syndicate case and to ask questions. Barry tried his best not to glare at her with bold-faced contempt, but it was almost impossible.

Finally, about two weeks later, she dropped by once again. With a man, another agent, he'd never seen before. She asked if they could talk privately, so Barry led them to his den.

"Mr. Garrett, this is Special-Agent-In-Charge Ambrose Wilkes. He's been in charge of the Syndicate infiltration from the beginning. He would like to discuss your future options."

Barry sat with his hands folded, waiting. He was still burning holes in Imani. She tried her best not to meet his gaze.

"Mr. Garrett, on behalf of the Bureau, I thank you for your cooperation and assistance with this investigation. You've done your country a great service. However, as you can imagine, there is the matter of the illegal methods by which you obtained your evidence against the Syndicate. While it is certainly helpful to our case, you must understand that your . . . culpable actions have left us in a very precarious situation."

Barry didn't respond, merely waiting for him to get to the point.

"Mr. Garrett, I'll get right to it. We are prepared to offer you . . . certain privileges for the promise of future cooperation. All of us in the Bureau are impressed with the way you and your entire family worked against the Syndicate at great personal risk. To that end, we ask that you continue being in your country's service, and we're prepared to make it worth your while."

Again, Barry had no reaction. But for the first time, Imani smiled.

"We're offering you immunity," he continued, "for the . . . 'activities' that it takes to keep your daily operations running smoothly. Full immunity from any legal responsibility, on the condition that you provide the Bureau with truthful and useful information."

"An informant," Barry responded finally. "You want me to be a stool pigeon."

"In layman's terms, yes," the head agent admitted. "We understand that this would put yourself . . . and members of your family . . . at risk, but we hope that you see this as an opportunity and proof that the Bureau appreciates your sacrifices."

"What happens if I refuse?" he asked. "Do we all rot in prison for the rest of our lives?"

"The immunity for past incursions stands regardless," Imani answered before her boss. "Consider it a sign of good faith from the Bureau. If you walk away, you have a fresh slate, free from any past acts which may be . . . 'damaging' to your reputation."

"But, if you take our offer," SAIC Wilkes continued, "then you are protected from any future prosecution as well. The Bureau will preserve your identity. You will be shielded from must 'serious' charges. We will also assign protection as needed to keep you and your family safe.

"We'll even throw in a bonus for you: thanks to you, we've recovered well over three billion dollars in Syndicate busts. This is the biggest crime bust in US history, and you made it happen. Thus, we're prepared to forward one billion dollars to your accounts. To help get you started with your arrangements and forge new connections and enterprises.

"Mr. Garrett, this deal is unprecedented in the history of the Bureau, but that's how impressed we are with what you've done for us. I really must urge you to consider our offer."

Barry sat quietly for some time, contemplating. It all sounded good on the surface—too good, in fact. Also, the fact of the matter was that his primary goal had been to remove his family from danger—not put them in more of it. If he took their offer, he'd essentially be a fake Don, working for the government, putting his friends, family and children at risk.

How could he possibly do that?

"Before I consider anything," Barry said, "I have one request."

"Sure," Wilkes nodded.

"Allow me to speak to Agent Ahmad alone."

Wilkes glanced at Imani, and she smiled to indicate that it was okay. Wilkes turned and left the den, closing the door behind him and leaving the two alone.

"I know you have a lot of things to say to me," she spoke up. "But first, I want to say I'm sorry. Please believe me when I say that I never meant to betray you."

"Yes you did," Barry told her. "You met me with specific intention of betraying me. That's what being a double agent means. But, I'm not worried about that. I'm not interested in more lies. I want you to be candidly honest with me. If I even get a whiff of a lie coming from your direction, deal's off, got it?"

She nodded.

"You know me pretty well, I imagine, so let me ask: how do you think this deal differs at all from the shit Thornton did to us for five years?"

"Thornton blackmailed you," she answered insistently. "The Bureau is not. The Bureau isn't holding your record over your head to force compliance from you. They're not coercing you into anything that you can't walk away from. If you don't take the deal, then that's fine. You can go back to being a law-abiding citizen, no strings attached. But, since you're asking for my total honesty, I think that would be a waste.

"I've seen first-hand the good you can do. I remember your passionate speech about how much you hate human trafficking and people being forced into service against their will. I made that very clear to my bosses when they asked for my input on this offer. I also told them that you had the strongest character I had ever seen. You want to do good, and you're willing to get your hands dirty to do it. That is the best quality in an informant they could ask for.

"If you don't take this deal, how many more Hasanas do you think will be out there? The Syndicate is broken up, but something will rise in its place. Already, the remnants are splintering into dozens of other crime families, all battling for dominance. We can get you ahead of that game with money and intel. You'd always have our backing and protection. But, you have resources that we don't—you can go places we can't. I saw it myself when I watched you save that girl. I've seen it time and time again as you train your submissives."

She blushed slightly. "And it . . . it made me fall for you."

Upon those words, Barry stood up.

"W-Where are you going?"

"I told you. Even a whiff of a lie and—"

"it's not a lie!" she cried. "Barry, do you know why three weeks passed the Bureau asking you to make a move, even after you told me about the evidence against Rod?"

"Probably just to confirm what I said, right?"

She shook her head. "By that time, you'd confessed everything to me. They could have leaned on you, threatened you with jail time if you didn't cooperate. But I didn't want that. I knew how you'd react to being coerced and threatened. I could see it in your eyes. I didn't know Rod would attack your family the way he did, but I wanted to wait as long as possible to give you a chance to prove you were on the right side. To show the Bureau the character you were made of."

She bit her lip. "And also because . . . for three weeks, I liked fucking my little brother."

Barry's eyebrow rose. "I can't believe you're still using that crap--"

"Barry, whether you know it or not, agents don't usually go undercover with their real names." She reached for her wallet and produced a photo. Barry glanced at it, finding the smiling faces of an entire Army unit, presumably three decades ago or longer.

Imani pointed to two people. "Here's my mom. And there's your dad."

She then flipped her wallet and found another picture of the two, an apparently-loving couple. "When Mom got pregnant, she got an honorable discharge. The Army wanted to break them up in order to enforce their fraternization policies. She got a clean walk and veterans' rights just because she got knocked up. When she went home, she promised Dad she'd wait for him. Said she'd be they'd be together when he got his ticket home. But life . . . changed.

"Her name wasn't Ahmad then. It was Bradley. When she got home, she fell into the whole Black Power trip, and they filled her head with things about the 'White Devil' and all that crap. She started to hate Dad, and she sent him all sorts of mean letters from back home. It broke his heart. I think that's why he fell in love with your mother later on, because she's just so sweet and couldn't hurt a fly."

She took another deep breath and continued. "The Bureau had been looking at the Garretts for a while as a possible link to the Syndicate, but they had no concrete proof. That's when they found out that you, the leader of the family, were looking for his older sister. Imagine their surprise when it turned out that said sister was already a federal agent. I barely had any time to prep for the mission before they sent me off to spy on you.

"I was attracted to you immediately. You know what they say about that, right? They call it the Westermarck effect. Siblings raised apart from each other find one-another irresistibly sexy when they meet as adults. Well, whether that's true or not, I was turned on by you almost immediately, but I kept focused on my mission. And, the more I got to know you, the more exciting it became. I was 'undercover', but I didn't have to pretend to be anyone else. I was just me, and that was good enough for you.

"The night we made love for the first time happened because that was the night that I knew what a good person you were. You were a criminal sure, and I was essentially a cop, but you were doing good. I could feel no shame in loving you . . . as a sister or . . .

". . . as a woman."

Barry stepped forward and took her hand. The two half-siblings stared into one-another's eyes.

"Imani," he said softly, "what happens to us now?"

She smiled. "If you take the offer, we'll be seeing a lot more of each other. I'll be promoted to Special-Agent-In-Charge, and I'll be your liaison in the Bureau. I'll monitor your progress and give you all the support you need. The Bureau was hesitant to give me the job, saying that I was 'too close' to you . . . but there isn't anyone who knows you better."

She stepped intimately close, stopping just short of pressing their lips together. "Barry, the only thing I ever lied to you about was my job. Nothing else. I am who I was that day we met in the airport, the days we enjoyed each other's company, and the days we sparred together.

". . . And the nights you fucked me so magnificently."

Finally, smiled. At last, he believed her again.

"Alright," he nodded. "I'll do it, then."

Her eyes lit. "Really . . .?"

"Yes. I think you're right. I can do a lot of good with this. This . . . isn't how I planned my life going, but I'm used to my life taking sudden and drastic turns. Riding them out as far as they go is how I've gotten where I am now."

"Barry . . . that's wonderful!"

He brought her closer. "But I'm only doing it as long as you're part of it. Let's bring your boss back in so we can talk it over . . . after we seal it our own way."

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers.

******

--Epilogue 2-

"Are you ready?" Barry asked, holding the collar inches away from her naked, soft neck.

"Please, honey . . . I've waited so long for this . . .!" Suzanna gasped and pleaded. She wrapped her legs around him, forcing his hips to thrust deeper into her even as they spoke to one-another. Not able to contain herself, she gripped his shoulders tightly and threw her head back, cumming hard even as he continued to fuck her.

Without further hesitation, Barry wrapped his collar around his wife's neck, officially making her the latest of his pure slaves. While they had often switched between dominant and submissive roles in the past, this was the start of a new chapter. Barry had grown far more confident, powerful, and charming in the years since they'd become married and Suzanna could no longer keep up. Her every thought was focused on serving this man. Her every desire was to make him smile and see his eyes enshrined with pleasure.

At first, she wasn't used to this feeling . . . this pure, unbridled desire to serve. She feared that she wouldn't be good enough. She feared that she wouldn't know what to do. Her desires were torn between that of a wife and that of a servant. She'd struggled internally for more than a year, trying to be both her husband's wife and equal . . . and serve him as a slut as well.

She had been a fool.

It had cost her husband's faith in her. Her selfish, petty desire to prove herself worthy, to compete with the other girls in his life . . . it had nearly cost her everything. The fact that he could even entertain the idea that she would be unfaithful to him hurt her greatly. She owed this man everything: her life, her happiness, and the wonderful years of success they'd enjoyed since.

As she held his heaving body close to her, she knew that now. As she lay back and let her husband take his pleasure, she understood that this was what she should have done long ago. She wasn't meant for control anymore—that time had passed. It was time for her to change.

As Barry finished collaring her, Suzanna was ecstatic, and she beamed as she received a standing ovation from Chandra, Ariadne, Trena, Kitten, Imani . . . the other 'Sluts' that were in attendance. All nude, collared and ready to serve the Master, just as she herself would from now on. They were all equals now, all sisters in submission.

1...67891011