Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if they were already in bed naked together and he was giving her sexy, pillow talk, he not only confessed all that he had seen of his mother but also, he confessed that he had masturbated over all that he had seen of her. As if trying to process all that he had said, she looked at him with shocked confusion through her alcohol, glazed eyes before looking at him with a glimmer of sexual excitement. He wondered, again, what she was thinking. He wondered if he was making his mother as wet and sexually excited with his voyeuristic, sexual confession as he was making himself hard and horny by confessing all that he had seen of his mother.

He wished she'd move her forearm down for him to see the shape and the outline of her naked breasts, her brown areolas, and her pink nipples. He wished she'd remove her hand for him to see the dark shadow of her brown, trimmed, pubic hair. He wondered again if his mother was as sexually excited as he was. He wondered again if her nipples were erect and her pussy was as wet as his cock was hard.

Nonetheless, his incestuous, sexual confession, she looked at him as if she didn't believe him. She looked at him as if he was making up that he had seen her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. She gave him a look that he had never seen on his mother's face before. She looked at him as if she wanted to show him all that he told her that he had already seen of her. Only, he wasn't lying. He had already seen his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and naked many times.

"When did you see me in my bra and panties?" She paused as if trying to remember when he may have seen her in her bra and panties. "When did you ever see me topless?" She paused again as if trying to remember when he may have seen her naked breasts. "Oh, my God, I don't remember you seeing me naked." She paused again as if trying to remember through her alcohol induced haze when her son may have seen her naked. "I surely would have remembered you seeing me naked, Michael," she said with certainty and embarrassment mixed with another glimmer of sexual excitement that involuntarily flashed across her face.

Michael made a face as if his mother thought that he was lying about seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. He couldn't tell if she didn't believe him, couldn't remember exposing herself to him, or if she was playing a sexy game to get him to recount all that he saw of her. Something he'd never forget and would always remember for the rest of his life, his favorite sexual thing to do was masturbating over his mother whenever seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

"We lived together, Mom," he said with a shrug and a smug smile. "After Dad left and you started drinking, you weren't as careful with your modesty. Whenever you drank, you relaxed your sexual inhibitions," he said with a dirty laugh.

She looked at him as if he had just slapped her across her face.

"Oh, my God," she said in an embarrassed whisper.

He smiled while enjoying the moment of telling his mother all that he had seen of her.

"Usually just from your bedroom to the bathroom or from the bathroom to your bedroom, you walked around the house in your underwear many times," he said pausing to watch her reaction. "You dressed and undressed with your bedroom door open plenty of times too," he said and again pausing to watch her reaction. "Moreover, when you were drunk and fell asleep on the couch, I carried you to bed," he said staring at her as if he was undressing her again now. "I undressed you and put you to bed more than once."

Katherine looked at her son with shock as if trying to remember him seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. She looked at him with embarrassment as if trying to remember her being drunk enough to fall asleep on the couch and for him to carry her to bed. She looked at him as if trying to remember him undressing her. As if she was standing before him naked now instead of wearing a sexy nightgown, she looked at him with shame and embarrassment as much as he looked at her with sexual excitement and incestuous lust.

"Pray tell," she said with attitude as if she, perhaps, suspected that her son may have sexually violated her.

Instead of looking at him with shame and embarrassment, she looked at him as if she was taunting him and teasing him to give her all the sexy details in sexual, pillow talk. Then, as if rethinking what she was about to say while biting her lip, she paused while Michael stared at his mother as if he was enjoying seeing her a little drunk and a lot vulnerable. Something else she'd never say unless she had been drinking and was a little drunk, she pried him for forbidden, sexual information.

"Pray tell, what, Mother," he asked with a laugh while waiting for his mother to ask her question?

Doubling down, she asked him the questions that he couldn't wait to give her the answers.

* * * * *

"Tell me, I want to know," she said pausing to look at him in the way that he was leering at her. "When I was drunk and/or sleeping, what did you do when you were undressing me?"

She paused while staring at him as if she was, perhaps, imagining him groping her and/or having sex with her naked body.

"What did I do?" He laughed while knowing exactly what he had done. "What do you mean, what did I do?"

Playing Mickey the Dunce, he knew exactly what his mother meant. He'd rather have her ask the question. He wanted to hear her verbalized her sexual suspicions that he felt her, groped her, and/or had sex with her drunken and sleeping body.

"Tell me. I want to know. Did you just stare at my naked body or did you touch me, feel me, and grope me too?"

She stared at him with embarrassment mixed with anger albeit infused with sexual excitement.

"Mom," he said.

Even though he was sexually excited that they were having this incestuously arousing, sexual conversation, he suddenly felt ashamed and embarrassed for all that he did to his mother while she was drunk and sleeping.

"Tell me. I want to know," she said again while pressuring him for more information. "Did you have sex with me? Did you have sex with your sleeping, drunken mother, Michael," she said raising her voice as if scolding him?

Again, she looked at him with shame and embarrassment mixed with sexual excitement. Knowing that his mother, his sister, and his wife were all whores, he gave her a sexy smile. Obviously, with her unable to conceal her sexual lust for him, she was sexually playing him as much as he was incestuously playing her. With her obviously sexually excited over wanting to hear the details of him carrying her to bed and undressing her, he suspected that he'd be having incestuous sex with his mother.

"I may have slid my hand across your naked breast," he said with a shrug and a laugh. "Being that you were drunk, sleeping, and naked, Mother, I may have felt your naked breasts, felt your naked ass, fingered your naked nipples, and fingered your naked pussy. Being that I was a little drunk too, I may have put my naked penis in your hand and forced you to stroke me by moving your hand with my hand. I may have slowly slid my cock along your sleeping lips," he said. "What son wouldn't do that to his beautiful, sleeping, and drunken mother when he had the chance," he said without apology or shame?

Katherine's mouth fell open with as much shock as it fell open with sexual excitement.

"Michael! Oh, my God. How could you sexually violate me? Why would you touch me, feel me, and finger me when I was the most vulnerable, drunk and sleeping? I'm your mother. You practically raped me," she said. Then, she looked at him as if he was kidding. "Bad enough you put your erect penis in my hand but I can't believe you slid your penis across my lips," she said. "You'd never do anything like that to me," she said before giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile as if hoping he would again now. "Would you?"

He looked at her and returned her naughty smile with his naughty smile.

"Sorry but I would and I did, Mother," he said with a dirty laugh. "I touched and felt your naked, drunken, and sleeping body everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother's naked, drunken, and sleeping body."

As if trying to remember all that he had admitted that he had done, she looked confused. She looked at him with embarrassment and shame before sexual excitement took hold of her emotions and her facial expression again. In the forbidden look she gave her son, obviously, she was sexually aroused. Obviously, she was horny. Obviously, she was sexually frustrated. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

"I only wish I could remember," she said with a dirty laugh and as if talking to herself. Perhaps, goading him and daring him to touch and feel her again, right here and right now, she said what she was obviously thinking and what he so wanted to hear. "If I hadn't been sleeping," she said pausing.

He looked at his mother while waiting for her to finish her thought. Then, when she didn't say what she was thinking, he asked her.

"If you hadn't been sleeping, what mother? What were you going to say?"

She looked at him as if rethinking what she was about to say before blurting it out anyway.

"Had I been awake, when you slowly slid your penis across my lips," she said pausing again. Then, again, as if talking to herself, she said what she was thinking. "I may have taken you in my mouth," she said in a whisper and as if she was still talking to herself. "I may have blown you. I may have sucked you and allowed you to cum in my mouth."

* * * * *

He was shocked by what his mother just said. Had she been awake when he slowly slid his penis across her lips, she may have taken him in her mouth. Had she been awake, she may have blown him. He couldn't believe it when she said, had she been awake, she may have sucked his prick and allowed him to cum in her mouth. Always hoping that she did and sexually fantasizing she did while masturbating himself, he never really thought that his mother sucked cock. He never imagined her giving his father a blowjob. He was as shocked as he was sexually excited that she had been thinking about blowing him.

Now that he had her where he wanted her, the rest was up to him. Making his incestuous move, Michael walked to his mother. He looked in her brown eyes with his brown eyes, took her in his arms, and did something that he always wanted to do. He kissed her. He kissed his mother. He gave her a real kiss and not just a peck that he gave her on her birthday, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and on Valentine's Day.

Surprising him, obviously with her not to be outdone, she returned his kiss with her kiss. She parted his lips in the way that he fantasized doing to her lips when masturbating himself as an 18-year-old teenager. Now, that he was a 24-year-old, just married man, he couldn't believe his mother was French kissing him. He couldn't believe that he was French kissing his mother in the way that he had French kissed his newly, wedded wife at their wedding reception.

"With you giving me the perfect opportunity to do so and with me always sexually attracted to you, why wouldn't I touch you, feel you, and finger you while undressing you, Mother? Aside from you being my mother, you're a beautiful and sexy woman," he said sliding a slow hand across his mother's nearly naked, nightgown clad ass. "I've always been sexually attracted to you," he said squeezing her ass through her nightgown.

When she didn't stop him from groping her, he continued feeling her ass and squeezing her ass through her nightgown. For a 48-year-old, mature woman, she had a nice, shapely, round, and firm ass. With most women her age already given up on men, his mother still had a sexy figure. With most women her age indulging themselves by overeating, he hoped his mother would overindulge herself by having incestuous sex with him. He'd love nothing better than to have incestuous sex with his mother.

"I had no idea I had been flashing you my naked body," she said as if she didn't know that he could see her naked body through her sheer and practically see-through nightgowns. "I don't remember you carrying me to bed, undressing me, and touching and feeling me where no son should ever touch and feel their mother," she said with a sexy laugh and with sexual excitement that she was unable to hide from him.

She looked at him with sexual frustration in the way that he looked at her with incestuous horniness. With one waiting for the other to make their incestuously, sexual move, they stared at one another as if they were virginal teenagers. It was one thing to kiss and grope a mature, sexy woman while she was wearing her sheer nightgown but it was another thing to kiss and grope his mother. With them being mother and son, delaying their sexual seduction, seemingly made for an awkward moment.

"Before seeing as much of you as I have, I can't tell you how many times I masturbated over imagining seeing you in your bra and panties, topless, and naked while imagining having sex with your beautiful body," said Michael. "I've always fantasized about seeing you naked. I've always fantasized about making love to your naked body."

With them both treading uncharted, incestuous ground, she returned his sexy look and naughty smile with her sexy look and naughty smile.

"Oh, Michael, I swear, if you weren't my son, with me drunk and horny enough to do so, I'd have sex with your right here and right now," she said. Obviously playing him and daring him to sexually touch her and feel her, she stared at him with sexual lust while he stared at her with incestuous horniness. "I'd make love to you before fucking you," she said standing on her toes to whisper her incestuous words in his ear. "If you weren't my son," she said slurring her words, "I'd suck your cock and allow you to cum in my mouth."

Perhaps, not even knowing what she was saying, the alcohol that obviously flooded her brain loosened her tongue and removed her sexual inhibitions. Taking her dare, Michael ran a slow hand across her breast while she stared down at his hand. As if he was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover instead of her son, he felt his mother's big breast through her thin nightgown. He stopped fondling her breast to finger her already erect nipple. Then, pulling, turning, twisting, pinching, and squeezing her nipple through her nightgown, he felt her other breast and nipple while French kissing his mother again.

"I've always loved your big tits, Mother," he said feeling her breasts and fondling her breasts while fingering her nipples through her nightgown.

Then, with him having no shame and with her having no modesty and or sexual inhibitions, he put a finger at the top of her nightgown. When she didn't stop him from doing so, he pulled her low-cut nightgown open and peered inside to stare his mother's naked tits. Not stopping there, again, when she didn't stop him, he stuck his hand inside her nightgown to feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect, naked nipples.

"Oh, Michael," she said swooning to him touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts and while fingering, pulling, turning, twisting, pinching, and squeezing her naked nipples.

He kissed her again while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples.

"My being your son shouldn't stop us from being sexually intimate," he said staring at his mother with incestuous lust. "We're consenting adults who love one another. What difference should if make if we're mother and son?"

When she didn't answer him and when she didn't resist his incestuous touches and his sexual seduction, he took his mother by her hand. When she didn't stop him, he took her to her bedroom. Once in her bedroom, he French kissed her again. Then, he reached his horny hand down to the hem of her nightgown and, in one fluid move, he removed his mother's nightgown before stripping himself naked.

* * * * *

"Oh, my God, Michael," she said in a delayed reaction while taking her a moment to realize that she was naked. "I'm naked. You stripped me naked," she said staring down at herself. She feebly covered her naked breasts with her forearm and her naked pussy with her hand again. "We shouldn't be doing this? I'm your mother and you're my son," she said.

Yet, not stopping him, he removed her forearm from her naked breasts and her hand from her naked pussy. As if sexually excited that she was naked in front of her son, she erected her posture and pushed her shoulders back. She took a deep breath while pushing out her chest as if she was about to face a firing squad.

Then, as if she was proud of her naked breasts and happy to expose her topless and naked self to her son, she no longer made a move to conceal her nakedness from him. Now, instead of looking embarrassed and ashamed, she looked at her son with sexual lust and erotic passion in the way that he stared at her with incestuous horniness and lustful desire. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"If we're anything, Mother, we're a man and a woman who love one another. Besides, this is something that I should have done years ago," he said kissing her again. "I should have given you what you so wanted and what you so needed when Dad left."

She looked at him with curiosity.

"And what's that?" She looked at him confused. "What should you have given me when Dad left?"

He smiled while reaching a hand behind her to feel her naked ass and his other hand in front of her to feel her naked breast.

"I should have given you sex. I should have given you a Happy Valentine's Day, Mom, years ago. I'm here for you now. Incestuous sex is my belated Valentine's Day gift to you. Happy Valentine's Day, Mom," he said leaning in to kiss her again.

She looked at him with as much horror as she looked at him with sexual excitement.

"Michael," she said giving his chest a straight arm and turning her lips away from him. "We shouldn't be doing this. This is wrong. This is incest. This is nasty. This is illegal," she said giving all the reasons but obviously not believing any of them.

Michael smiled at his mother in the way that he smiled at his wife when he proposed that he wanted her to participate in the swinging lifestyle. He smiled at his mother in the way that he smiled at his wife when he told her that he wanted her to have sex with other men and women. Michael smiled at his mother in the way that he smiled at his wife when he proposed that she needed to have sex with all the men that they owed money to satisfy their wedding debts.

"You need to get laid, Mom. You need to make love. You need me to give you a good fucking. I need to give you multiple orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock," he said with a dirty laugh. "I should have given you hot, incestuous sex as soon as I turned eighteen," he said kissing her again and again.

Instead of stopping him from kissing her, instead of denying him her lips and her tongue, she swooned. She returned his French kisses with her French kisses. She returned his incestuous passion with her sexual passion. Then, not stopping there, she reached down to take his erection in her hand. His mother wrapped her fingers around his cock and held his erect prick in his hand while he felt her big tits with his hands and fingered her erect nipples with his fingers.

'Oh, my God! I can't believe I'm making out with my MILF of a mother,' he thought. 'I can't believe she's returning my French kisses with her French kisses. I can't believe she allowed me to feel her ass, fondle her tits, and finger her nipples. I can't believe she's holding my naked prick in her soft, motherly hand.'

Putty in his arms, he watched his mother swoon while breathing through her mouth instead of through her nose. Obviously, he had sexually excited her enough for her to want to want to sexually excite him. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.