Bartering Sex, Bride as Payment, Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife wants husband to have sex with his sexy sister.
7.3k words
43.8k
56
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

*

As part of his cooperation in bartering sex for payment of their wedding expenses, Ashley demanded that Michael have sex with his sister, Christine, first before she has sex with the nine men that they owe money.

Continued from Chapter 02:

Then, as if deflated, she fell silent. As soon as she had an orgasm from her son giving her oral sex, not even allowing her to bask in the afterglow of having a sexual orgasm, he mounted her. Something he thought he'd never do, especially after getting married, he couldn't believe he mounted his mother. He couldn't believe his mother allowed him to mount her. He couldn't believe he was about to make love with his mother.

Instead of rejecting him by pushing him away, she reached down for him to slide his dick inside of her. Obviously, she wanted him to make love to her as much as he wanted to make love to her. Obviously, she was as eager to fuck her son as much as he was eager to fuck his mother.

He gently humped his mother to slowly slide his stiff prick deeper inside of her. Then, he humped her a little faster and a little harder. As soon as he humped her a little harder and a little faster, she returned his harder and faster humps with her harder and faster humps. Building their rhythm, as if they were the couple who just got married and were on their honeymoon, he made sweet, slow love to his mother before he fucked his mother fast and hard.

Fucking his mother faster, he fucked his mother harder. Fucking his mother harder, he fucked his mother deeper. He fucked his mother as fast, as hard, and as deep as he fucked his wife. Something he had always imagined doing when masturbating, he couldn't believe he was fucking his mother and she was fucking him. It was one thing for him to fantasize fucking his mother while masturbating but it was something else to really fuck his mother.

She returned his fast, hard, and deep humps with her fast, hard, and deep humps. Again, another thing he imagined while masturbating, he still couldn't believe his mother was fucking him. He couldn't believe that his mother sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her. Determined to get her to cum a second time, literally pounding her pussy in the mattress, he wanted to give his mother the fucking of her life. He wanted his mother to be happy instead of being so sad. In the way that he had given her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and tongue, he wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock.

"Oh, Michael. Michael. Don't stop. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me. Fuck your mother," she said collapsing in bed as if she had been shot. She stayed like that with the both panting and sweating until she spoke again. "Good God, Michael. Good God. That was unbelievable. That was so unbelievable," she said kissing him. "That was the best sex I ever had in my life."

As soon as she had her second orgasm, again, instead of enjoying the afterglow of sex, she was ready to return the sexual favor. Not wasting any precious time, she moved her mouth down to her son's erect prick in the way that he moved his mouth down to his mother's wet cunt. Obviously, with her daughter out on a date, she could be home any minute. Stroking him while sucking him, she was determined to get him to cum in her mouth. Katherine wanted her son to cum in her mouth as much as Michael wanted to cum in his mother's mouth. She stroked him harder and faster while sucking him deeper.

"Cum, Michael. Cum. Cum in my mouth. It's okay," she said temporarily moving his cock from her mouth to speak. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum. Cum, Michael, cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth," she said.

Especially with her encouragement, and with her stroking him harder and faster, it didn't take him long to orally accommodate his mother. He ejaculated a huge load of his cum in his mother's mouth, cum that he was saving for his wife. Instead of spitting him out, she not only swallowed him but also, she licked him clean. His mother obviously sexually enjoyed stroking and sucking her son's prick as much as he incestuously enjoyed fingering and licking his mother's cunt and as much as he enjoyed his mother blowing him. Obviously, his mother enjoyed her son making love and fucking her as much as he enjoyed making love and fucking his mother.

Chapter 03:

The next day, two days after Valentine's Day and two days after their wedding day, with no time to waste, now that he had sex with his mother, Katherine, Ashley was busy arranging for him to have sex with his sister, Christine. Michael was on a tight time table. The creditors were calling for their money but Ashley wouldn't arrange to barter sex with them in exchange for them forgiving their wedding expenses until Michael satisfied his end of the bargain. She wouldn't agree to have sex with any of them until he had sex with his mother, his sister, her mother, and her sister.

"As my gift to you, Christine," said Ashley to Michael's sister. "For helping with the wedding, in repayment of your kindness, I wanted to spoil you with a day of luxury. I bought you special bath oils, lotions, and cremes for you to take a luxurious bath," said Ashley handing her sister-in-law a giftwrapped basket of toiletries. "Then, when you've finished luxuriating yourself, I'm going to give you a full body, massage," said Ashley to her new sister-in-law.

Christine smiled while blushing before chucking over what she was obviously going to say next.

"If only you were a man or if only we were both lesbian, Ashley," she said with a sigh. "I'd more enjoy you giving me a full body, naked massage," she said with a giggle. "I'm embarrassed to admit and I hope you won't take this the wrong way," said Christine with a pause. "I wish it was Michael offering me a full body massage, instead of you. I'd more prefer him giving me a full body, naked massage, one with a happy ending," she said with a dirty laugh.

Ashley waved her hand at her sister-in-law.

"No offense taken. Michael is a very handsome man. All my friends envy me. I'm sure they wished that he'd give them a full body, naked massage too, one with a happy ending," she Ashley with a dirty laugh.

Christine smiled at her sister-in-law.

"Yet, I won't insult you by not accepting your gift and wonderful offer for a massage. I can't wait to take a luxurious bath and receive a full body massage, too," said Christine.

Fortunately for Michael, the women in this family, Ashley, his wife, Katherine, his mother, Christine, his sister, Anne, Ashley's mother, and Julie, her sister, were all whores. Doubting it before but assured of it now, after already having sexual success with his mother, he knew that all four women were sexually attracted to him by the way they looked at him and flirted with him. Especially with Ashley's help, now that his confidence was boosted by seducing his mother, it wouldn't be hard for him to seduce his sister, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law too. Then, Ashley would so her part by having sex with all of their creditors in exchange for full payment of their wedding expenses.

Ashley readied Christine's bath and as if she was a handmaiden or her maid in waiting. She helped her sister-in-law off with her bathrobe and helped her in the tub. Then, when Christine finished luxuriating in her bath, Ashley helped dry her and assisted in helping her on with her bathrobe. She led Michael's sister inside her bedroom and helped her off with her bathrobe again.

Something that men would never do with other men, women routinely did with other women. They see one another in their panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. They don't think twice about going in a dressing room together and seeing another woman indisposed and/or without their clothes. Whenever they're out and about on the town or in a restaurant, they even go to the bathroom together. Again, unless they were gay, something a man would never do with another man, pee together or help towel dry him after taking a shower, women always did with other women.

Christine climbed on the massage table, a table that Ashley brought with her and setup. She was naked. Then, leaving her naked, Ashley left the room. She didn't even cover her sister-in-law's naked body with a towel. She left the room once her sister-in-law was naked so that Michael could take her place.

* * * * *

Before leaving Christine alone, Ashley dimmed the lights to their lowest setting and put on some soft, relaxing music. Then, she squirted warm oil on Christine's shoulders, back, and legs. Making their transition seamless with Ashley leaving as Michael entered, he rubbed and kneaded his sister' naked body. As if he was a professionally trained and licensed massage therapist, Michael continued rubbing the warm oils all over his naked sister's shoulders, her arms, her back, and her legs.

Even in the dim light, as if he was peeping on her while she was sunbathing in the nude, he could see her round, firm, naked ass. Yet, this wasn't just any woman. This was his sexy sister, Christine. He wondered what her reaction would be to her brother massaging her naked body. Either she'd be angry or sexually excited. He hoped for the latter rather than the former.

The first time seeing his big sister naked, he couldn't wait until she turned to lay on her back. In the way that he saw his mother's naked tits, ass, and pussy, he couldn't wait to see his sister's naked tits, ass, and pussy. He'd love to compare his sister's naked body to his mother's naked body. Again, he wondered what his sister's reaction to him seeing her without her clothes would be. He wondered if she'd be shocked, embarrassed, angry, or sexually excited.

After having sex with his naked mother, he couldn't believe he was massaging his naked sister while hoping to have sex with her too. Something he always masturbated over, he always wanted to see his MILF of a mother naked and to have sex with her naked body. Something he always masturbated over, he always wanted to see his sexy sister naked and to have sex with her naked body, too. Now, here saw both women naked within a day, he couldn't believe that he was on the precipice of having sex with his sexy sister today tonight in the way that he had sex with his naked mother last night.

While pretending that he was Ashley, and with Christine lying on her stomach with her face hidden in the face cradle of the massage table, Michael continued massaging his naked sister. Kneading her and rubbing her, he massaged her back. Kneading her and rubbing her, he massaged her shoulders and arms. Kneading her and rubbing her, he massaged her thighs and calves before massaging her naked ass.

Slowly turning her massage more sexual, he paid close attention to his sister's naked and shapely ass. This wasn't Ashley's naked ass or some stranger's naked ass, this was his sister's naked ass. He massaged Christine's naked ass as if he was making love to her naked ass with his hands and with his fingers. As if her naked ass was her erogenous zone in the way of her nipples and her clit, he massaged his sister's naked ass as if he was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover instead of her brother.

Then, not stopping there, immorally and immodestly, he pushed against her ankles for her to open her legs. As if peeping at her through a keyhole, he stared at what he could see of his sister's brown, trimmed pussy and her moist, pussy lips from behind. Obviously, his barely masked, erotic touches were making his sister sexually aroused. In the way he had seen his mother's naked ass and naked cunt, he couldn't believe he was seeing his sister's naked ass and naked cunt. Able to make any man happy with their sexy and shapely, they both had beautiful asses.

After greasing his hands and her legs with more warm oil, he made his move. As if he was prepared to masturbate her, he massaged the inside of her thighs. Taking his time and making his touches more deliberate by slowly moving his hands higher and higher, he sexually teased her and, no doubt, made her pussy glistening wet. Continuing to promise to touch his sister where no brother should ever touch his sister, he ever so slowly moved his hands nearly all the way up to her naked pussy. He stopped when the sides of his hands brushed her brown, pubic hair and teased the lips of her naked pussy.

Not wanting to just massage his naked, big sister, he wanted to sexually excite her. He wanted to make her wet. He wanted to make her sexually want him as much as he sexually wanted her. He wanted to make her as wet as he was hard. By touching, feeling, and massaging her naked body, he wanted to make her as horny for him as he was horny for her. He wanted to make this not just a relaxing massage but a sexual massage.

By not touching his sister's naked vagina but acting as if he was going to, he wanted to drive her crazy with sexual lust. When he moved his hands down and slowly move them up all the way until he barely brushed the back of his hand against her trimmed, pubic hair, he sexually teased her. He wanted to drive her crazy with as much sexual desire for him as he had horniness for her.

When he had his sister squirming in sexual anticipation with the obvious thoughts that her sister-in-law was going to, perhaps, give her a massage with a happy ending, he wondered if she was thinking of him. In the way that he thinks about his sister naked and having sex with her when masturbating himself, he wondered if she thinks of him naked and having sex with her when she masturbates herself. Even though she wasn't lesbian, perhaps, with him making her horny enough, he wondered if his sister was thinking about his wife masturbating her.

* * * * *

"Oh, Ashley, something that I never noticed before, but for a woman, you have such big, strong hands," said Christine. "You're giving me a wonderful massage. The best massage I ever had. Michael is lucky to have someone like you," she said while Michael massaged his naked sister.

She quietly relaxed while listening to the soft music before she said something that he never expected her to say and couldn't believe she said.

"I only wish you were Michael," she said with a soulful sigh. "I hope you don't mind me saying this but in the horny way I am now," she said with a pause as if rethinking what she was about to confess. "If my brother was here now, I'd ask him to masturbate me," she said with a dirty laugh.

'Oh, my God,' thought Michael while he felt his cock hardening. 'He wondered if his sister was hinting that his wife masturbate her. Then, consumed with the thoughts of rubbing his sister's clit while fingering her wet pussy, he imagined masturbating his sister. 'I'd love nothing more than to masturbate my sexy, naked sister,' he thought.

Then, not stopping there, as if she was alone in her bedroom and talking to herself while masturbating herself, 26-year-old Christine continued her incestuous confession of all that she wished her 24-year-old, baby brother would do to her naked body.

"I'd ask him to finger fuck my pussy with his long, stiff fingers while rubbing my clit, feeling my breasts, and fingering my nipples," she said as if she was hypnotized and talking while in a trance. "If my brother was here now, I'd ask him to masturbate me," she said, perhaps hinting for Ashley to finger fuck her pussy, rub her clit, feel her breasts, finger her nipples, and masturbate her. "Sorry if I offended you, but massages always make me horny," said Christine.

Unable to answer his sister, not wanting her to know it was him instead of Ashley massaging her, if only his sister knew that her brother was there massaging her naked body instead of her sister-in-law, he wondered what she'd do. If his sister knew that it was him massaging her naked body, he wondered if she'd allow him to masturbate her too. He'd love nothing more than to feel his sister's big tits and finger her erect nipples with one hand while rubbing her clit while finger fucking her pussy with his other hand.

If only his sister knew that it was him instead of Ashely touching, feeling, fondling, rubbing, and squeezing her naked ass, again, Michael wondered what she'd say to him seeing her in the nude. He wondered what his sister would do with him seeing her without her clothes. He wondered if his sister would have sex with him in the way that he'd love to have sex with her.

Now that he saw the back of his naked sister, he couldn't wait to see the front of his naked sister. In the way that he saw his mother's big, naked tits and her naked, brown, trimmed pussy, he couldn't wait to see his sister's big, naked tits and her brown, trimmed, naked pussy. If only Christine knew that Michael hoped to do more than just massage her naked body, he'd love nothing more than to masturbate her naked pussy, too.

Now that she was there naked, he'd love to have sex with her naked body in the way that he had sex with his mother's naked body and hoped to have sex with his mother-in-law's and sister-in-law's naked bodies too. Yet, biding his time, as if he was a professional massage therapist instead of her horny and incestuously perverted brother, Michael continued his full body, naked massage of his sister. He touched and felt her naked body in the way that he always had wanted to touch and feel her naked body. He touched and felt his sister's naked body where no brother should ever touch and feel his sister's naked body.

While wondering if she was sexually thinking of him in the way that he was sexually thinking of her, he continued rubbing her and kneading her while paying special attention to her naked ass. He couldn't believe that he was seeing his sister's naked ass and the back of her naked pussy but also, he couldn't believe he was massaging his sister's naked ass. He couldn't believe his wife not only arranged for him to sexually seduce his mother but also arranged for him to sexually seduce his sister too. He couldn't even imagine what she'd concoct for him to sexually seduce his mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

'Wow,' he thought. 'This is unbelievable. Thanks to Ashley, I can't believe that I had incestuous sex with my MILF of a mother yesterday and am on the verge of having incestuous sex with my sexy sister today.'

While hoping she'd continue to keep her eyes closed, he couldn't wait until she rolled over on her back. He couldn't wait to see the rest of his sister's naked body. He couldn't wait to see her big, naked breasts, her erect, pink nipples and the front of her brown, trimmed pussy. He couldn't wait to touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and finger her nipples.

As if he was a Japanese massage therapist sexually abusing a young, beautiful woman, he couldn't wait to have his wicked, sexual way with his sister's, big, natural breasts. He couldn't wait cup his sister's naked pussy and finger her naked cunt. Hoping that she'd let him, curious what she looked like and sounded like when cumming, he couldn't wait to masturbate his sister. Hoping that she'd return the favor while wishing that she would, he couldn't wait for his sister to masturbate him.

* * * * *

"Speaking of Michael," said Christine with her face still buried in the cradle and her eyes staring down at the floor. "Now that you're my new sister-in-law and you two are married, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I don't mind telling you that," said Christine with a pause as if she was too embarrassed to continue. "I've always had an unnatural, and immoral, incestuous crush on my baby brother," she said pausing again. "If only he knew that I sexually wanted him, wouldn't he be shocked?

Michael continued massaging his naked sister. He couldn't believe all that Christine was confessing to who she thought was his wife. He couldn't believe that not only Christine wished he was there to masturbate her but also, he couldn't believe that his sister had an incestuous crush on him in the way that he had always had incestuous lust for his sister. Ashley was right. Not only was his mother sexually attracted to him but also his sister was sexually attracted to him too. Now he wondered if she was right again when she told him that her mother and sister were inappropriately, sexually attracted to him too.