Baseball Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know something? We need something here to make sure you are not a problem to Gina and your own son," Mr. Smith said.

"Look at this here video," Mr. Smith said showing Harold with his racist rant, "How'd you like it if this went on line? Would your coworkers like it? Bet you'd be in trouble!"

Harold nodded that he would. "Well then you are going to be all cool about it, but just in case..." he tossed Gina his phone. He went over to Harold and put his cock in his face, "Kiss it motherfucker, kiss it now or we are going to let the whole town know what we did to your wife. Do it now, and if you are good everything remains our secret, solely,"

"Come on honey! Do it!" said Gina with not a small bit of resentment towards her husband for getting her into the mess they were in.

"Come on you know you want to do it!" said Mr. Smith.

"You will look so sexy doing it!" said Gina with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"Kiss it! Kiss it!" they all started to chant as Harold got onto his knees, Mr. Smith put his cock almost against Harold's lips.

"If you ever want to fuck me again you will do it!" Gina said as she squeezed her own tits through the barrowed sweater.

Harold gave in and kissed Mister Smith's cock and then the coach's as Gina, his loyal wife snapped a photo of his debasement.

"Hey I bet we can make a real good cocksucker out of you!" said Mr. Smith.

Harold said no and tried to get up but the coach pushed him back down.

"You get up when we tell you to!" Mr. Smith said slapping Harold hard across his face with his cock.

"Open wide you bitch!" said the coach, "And I best not feel any teeth!" The coach waited for Harold to open his mouth, tears ran down his face but he did what he was told. Gina held the back of his head with one hand as she worked the phone with the other. Just as the coach's cock was about to enter his mouth the coach yanked it back laughing.

"Man! I can't believe you were about to do it. You are disgusting!" said the coach.

"Yeah! Is your man really gay or some shit?" Mr. Smith laughed as the two black men continued to get dressed.

"Well we will see you later, you don't mind if we barrow your car, right?"

The two men left with Gina in tow.

Harold called a car service to take him home, fortunately his son was away for the weekend, at first he was angry, then he cried, then he started to jerk off thinking about what his wife had done and would do. He was ashamed, but when he had fucked her she never had never seemed hotter or sexier to him.

He spent the entire weekend cleaning the house and jerking off to interracial porn. When his son, Timmy came home he had news that he had been restored to the team.

Harold smiled not wanting to tell him the price he had paid, not yet. He lied to Timmy saying his mother was over at a friend's house and would be back Monday.

Early Monday morning a cab pulled up. Gina, still drunk, got out and stumbled to the door, Harold pulled her inside quickly before the neighbors saw her. Fortunately Timmy had already left for practice and was not home.

She was not wearing the same dress that she was wearing when she had left home and she smelled of sweat. He managed to get her to the couch and then went to make her some coffee, he was going to take the day off to talk to her.

As he stumbled about the kitchen Gina came in, she was naked except for a pair of stockings and garter belt, again items that she had not been wearing when she left the house. His eyes then noticed that she had a large tattoo around her right nipple, it was a chain that went it in a circle. Also her nipple had been pierced with a heavy iron ring.

"You like?" she said holding up her tits. Then laughing she got onto her knees. Well I won't need this," and with that she took off the wig she had been wearing showing that her head had been shaved totally cleaning.

"Gina! What the fuck happened?" but by the time he had finished speaking she had his cock out and was sucking it harder and deeper than she had ever done so before. She was so intense that he came with a few minutes. She kept sucking until every last drop had been drained from him, she swallowed it back and she got up and pressed herself against him.

"Because of your big mouth they fucked me. I mean I was fucked by the coach and Mr. Smith and some of their friends all weekend and now, whenever they want me they are going to call me. They fucked my pussy; my mouth my ass and only one time were rubbers used. And you know what? I enjoyed every inch of their big black cocks inside of me, And if they knocked me up that is going to be your problem," she finished laughing.

Stunned Harold pulled away from her, but she could see he was aroused by her admission of infidelity. She got on the floor on all fours and rubbed her pussy.

"Come on! Fuck my well fucked cunt! You know you want to!"

Harold called her a bitch but still he got behind her and fucked her the hardest he ever had during their marriage. The fucking continued in their bedroom and into the afternoon. He realized he no longer owned his wife.

Gina never gave him the details about what had had happened to her that weekend, only hints. She would tell her story to Cindy, Timmy's girlfriend but only after the coach and Mister Smith enslaved her also.

12