Based on an Untrue Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My clothes weren't as complicated as his, so I still managed to undress faster. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked longingly while I waited for him. I thought he'd stand in front of me first. I thought he'd stand in front of me or just lie on his back, but he moved behind me and lay on his side. I followed his lead, lying on my side and facing him. Matt moved closer and put his arm over my side. I put my hand behind his head and cradled it while I kissed him on the lips. Matt kissed back and caressed my hip. I moved my hand to his lower back. I caressed his back and butt, keeping away from his butthole. He moved in closer, and I felt his dick against mine. I could feel his getting hard before I noticed that mine was too. I tried to pull him closer for more dick-to-dick contact, but he scooted back. "Let me show you what I like," he said. He put his thumb and forefinger over my foreskin, just behind the crown, and pulled toward him.

"Mmm, that feels good," I said. He went back and forward again, and I said, "Oh, yeah!" He went faster, and I pulled my hands away to give him more space. I wasn't close to coming, but I was overcome with another feeling. I cradled his neck and kissed him again, harder than before. He was still able to keep it up. "Oh, shit, oh, shit!" I yelled. I managed to alternate "God, yes!" with kissing him on the lips. "Please!" I groaned.

"Please what?" Matt asked.

"Keep doing that, Baby!" If my choice of pet names bothered him, he didn't let on. Just when I thought I was going to come, I got inspired. I pushed his hand aside and put my fingers in the same spots on his dick. I moved my fingers the way he'd done and asked, "Am I doing it right?"

Matt gasped for a moment and said, "You're doing great, honey." He was calling me honey and I liked it. I kept going until he was really hard. "Oh, God, yes! Make me your boy-friend! Uhhhhh!"

I loved feeling his lips on mine, but dammit, I wanted to suck him! I kissed him back, and then he let me push him over. Once he was on his back, I put my hands under the shirt and rubbed his chest. I didn't really care that much about the chest, although I could tell he liked it; I just wanted to feel the ruffles rubbing against the top of my hands while I did it. I moved my hands under his sides and moved them slowly down his back and thighs until I was facing his cock. I stroked it and cupped his balls. I wanted to do for him what Georgia had just done for me. I tried to remember how she'd done it. I formed an O with my lips and closed them around the head. I bobbed up and down twice, stroking his shaft when I was coming up. When I came up the second time, I stopped with just the head in my mouth, inhaled and moved back in. I knew it wasn't quite what she'd done, but the way Matt's legs moved underneath me told me that he liked it. When I came back up, I let him out of my mouth and told him, "I wanna give you the best blow job you've ever had."

"You want to make me happy?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, and I took him back into my mouth.

"Tell me you love me."

I went down and back up. I let him out again and said, "I can't do that." I took him back in my mouth and thought, "Yet." It was true. I wanted to say it but I couldn't yet.

"In that case, deep-throat me and swallow."

I held my thumb up. I was so greedy for his cock that I was going to try to deep-throat him anyway. I had to concentrate my muscles, but I was able to get him all the way in. I bobbed up and down just enough that it felt like his cock head was reaching my throat repeatedly instead of continuously. I reached underneath, found his ass and fingered him until I could see his balls contract. When the first wave of his cum hit my throat, I thought I'd choke for a second, but I adjusted and I was fine the rest of the way. I let him out and said, "Now I know why they used to call it a lovin' spoonful."

Matt looked at me and reiterated, "'Cause you love me, don't you?"

I moved up next to him and answered, "We're in that fuzzy area." I pointed to our dicks. "I'm ready to call this lovemaking." I pointed to my heart and put my finger on the corresponding part of his chest. "I'm not ready to call this love." I flattened my hand, and I could feel his heart beating. I could see the disappointment on his face. "I'll tell you what I am ready for, though."

"Yeah?" I stroked his dick a couple more times and moved over him, still face to face. I sat up and pointed his cock behind me. Matt put his hand on my dick. "I know you don't love me, but I'm pretty sure you care for me, and I'd rather not pay the tuxedo company for having to get a stain off the vest."

I laughed and got off him. "You're right. Besides, it's turned me on enough already." Matt got up and took the rest of his clothes off. While he did that, I got on all fours and moved so my ass was facing him. I could see that he'd already gotten the lube out of his suitcase. I couldn't see it, but I smelled it as soon as he took the cap off. "You brought the good stuff!" I told him. "I may have to rethink this love thing." I felt his strong hands on my hips, and then I felt his cock at my asshole. "Give it to me, Matt!" I said. The lube I was talking about didn't just make it easier for him to get in; it actually made it feel better while he did it. The first time he only got the head in. The second time it felt like he got about an inch of the shaft inside me. After that, he was balls deep every time. My left knee got a little uncomfortable, so I moved it, and Matt's next thrust touched my prostate in an amazing spot. "Shit! Yes!" I shouted.

"Say it," Matt insisted.

"I love it there," I groaned. Just to see if it felt the same, I moved my right leg to the position my left leg was in and brought my left leg back.

"Say it," he repeated.

This spot was even better than the first. "I love your cock in my ass!" I shouted. "I love making love to you!"

"You know what I mean!" Matt shouted. He thrust harder into me than anyone ever had before, and I could barely think straight.

"Oh, God!" I moaned. "Oh, God!"

Matt pulled back until I could barely feel his cock head inside me. "Tell me you love me!"

I waited for him to push back in. He didn't, and it was torture, but the temporary lack of pleasure allowed me to put together some more complex sentences. "I want you to have every happiness that life has to offer you," I panted. This must have pleased Matt, because he slid slowly back in. I still couldn't feel his balls, but I knew that would happen soon. "And I'd love it if I could be part of that happiness."

Matt put his hands back on my hips and slid further back in. I could feel his balls against my thighs, but they weren't in motion. He leaned down and kissed the side of my neck. He asked me, "Would it help if I told you I love you?" I nodded.

He went back to nearly the strength he'd had before. He was literally fucking me as fast as I could talk. I had to pause after every word because he was making me catch my breath. "Matt ... I ... love ..." That's the last word I remember saying.

I only remember two things about the next few minutes. My cum was leaving my body at the same time that Matt's was entering it, and when I came back to earth, Matt was no longer pressing me to say anything. One of us had given up that fight, and I was afraid to ask who. He pulled out and I fell onto the cushion. I moved onto my side, and Matt lay facing me. I traced his chin with my finger. He ran his over the side of my dick that was facing up. "You're so selfish, Jerome," he said.

I guessed that meant that he was the one who had given up. If I didn't say I loved him, that was supposed to be a win for me, but it didn't feel like it. "I'm sorry, Matt."

"You know I love your cock but all you ever do is take advantage of mine."

I tried to laugh it off. "With a cock like yours, can you blame me?"

He started stroking me. "That's no excuse," he said, and he moved down to kiss it. He'd never done that before. He kissed a line down the shaft before he got to my balls, and he kissed each of them. He took my dick in his mouth and bobbed back and forth. I guess I'd worn him out because he didn't touch the perfect spots that I'm used to him finding.

I couldn't lie to him and say it was great. He knows me too well, and he'd see through it. Instead, I told him, "You're the best."

"You're just saying that," he said.

"I've never met anyone who makes me feel like you do," I insisted. That much was true at least.

Matt kissed me on the lips again. "Good night, Jerome."

I opened them and touched my tongue to his. "Good night, Matt." He went to sleep quickly, but I was up for what seemed like an hour thinking about what we'd said.

Monday morning, I was sitting in my cubicle with the office IM window open. As soon as I saw Matt log on, I set my status to "away" and headed for his part of the office. When I got to his cubicle, he asked, "What's up, guy?"

I motioned for him to stand up. Not only did he stand up, he stepped out. I kissed him squarely on the mouth. I turned around and announced, "I love this man!"

Aileen said, "It's about time!"

Matt had my pants down and was sucking my dick. I was about to come when I looked down and saw that Aileen was sucking Matt's dick. Just beyond her, Carla, the woman who's usually in the cube next to mine, was eating Aileen's pussy. How did they get there that fast? And with Carla on the floor, how could I tell what she was doing?

I woke up and saw Matt still in the bed, but with his back to me. I moved up behind him, put my hand on his side and saw that he was checking his e-mails. I kissed his shoulder and said, "Good morning, Matt." I wasn't consciously trying to do anything with him, but as soon as my dick touched his butt, it got hard.

"Morning, Jerome." Matt scooted back a little so my dick was touching more of him.

I pulled back and placed my now-hard dick between his butt cheeks. "Is this what you wanted last night?"

"Part of it, yeah."

I looked around and saw that he'd left the lube on the nightstand on the right, where I'd just slept. I poured a little onto my cock head and slid it between his cheeks. He rolled over onto his back and raised his legs. I hardly felt any resistance as I pushed in. "Does it feel as good for you as it does for me? The lube, I mean."

"My last boyfriend used it the first time he fucked me, and I've sworn by it ever since." I thrust in a different angle. "Oh, shit!" Matt moaned.

I moved into the missionary position and kissed him. "Tell me how you want it," I said.

"Pick me up," he said.

I put my arms around him. I spread my legs out so I could move back upright. He scooted along as I turned toward the edge of the bed. I was able to lift him and thrust into him once, but neither of us could get enough of a grip to push him back so we could do it again. "I love you for trying," Matt said. "Put me back in the missionary position."

I was able to do it. I fucked him slowly, explaining, "I'll get the tempo up in a minute."

"Do it like this," Matt said.

"That's so vanilla!" I mused.

"I like it. It's like we're a couple who's been together so long that we don't have to do outlandish shit just to keep each other coming back."

I didn't go full bore, but I did pick the pace up a little bit. "Seeing you in the tux proved that I was wrong last year," I told him.

Matt jerked a little when I touched a certain spot in his asshole. "About what?"

"I said I'd never find a man attractive. When I looked at you during the speeches, I felt the same way I normally feel seeing a beautiful woman. Is it okay to call you beautiful, or is that-urrh!" (I was going deeper and had to concentrate for the moment.) "-As bad as calling you pretty?"

"I like hearing you say it," Matt said, and he held me close.

I happened to glance in the direction of our clothes. Matt's tuxedo jacket was still hanging over a chair. I joked, "We had more fun the newlyweds last night!"

"Speak for yourself," Matt said.

I went balls deep this time, but I stopped to kiss him. "What's wrong?" I straightened myself up.

"I'll bet if Chuck asked Tom to say he loved him, Tom said it. He didn't say, 'I can't,' or, 'I love your cock in my ass.'"

I pulled almost all the way out and slowly pushed my cock into his ass again. "They're where they are in their relationship, and we're where we are." Matt seemed to want to say something, but that motion took his breath away. "I'll tell you what. The pride parade is next month. In our town, PFLAG always has a table with 'ally' pins so folks like me can make it clear where they stand."

"I know. You posted your selfie on Instagram the last couple years."

"If you tell me you love me right now, I'll march with you, holding your hand, and without the pin."

Matt panted while I picked up the pace. "But you still won't say it?"

I pulled back again. "I'll say it when I'm ready. Until then, you can let my behavior speak for itself." I thrust into him, hard, and stroked his cheeks. I thrust in and out again, and I kissed him. Matt opened his mouth and our tongues touched. "Say it," I repeated.

"I love you," Matt whispered. "Now you better hold up your end."

I thrust up and down, and this time I felt his cock brush against my stomach. I raised my chest so I could look at his cock head in all its glory. I wanted it, but first I wanted to finish what I started. I pushed harder and harder until I could feel my balls getting ready to explode. "I'm gonna come, Matt!"

"Fill me up, Loverboy!" he implored me.

I stood still, but I told him, "As soon as I finish, I'm gonna give you the best blow job you've ever had." I was coming in my lover's ass, and it felt better than it ever had before.

I must have been a little too eager because some of my cum ended up on the sheet. I licked his balls and swirled my tongue around the head. Before I could even start to take him in, Matt said, "Swing around," and I did. I'd never felt anything more wonderful than our tongues on each other's cocks. It seemed like the only time we weren't doing the exact same thing at a given moment was when I pushed his cock to the side to lick his balls while he pushed mine up and back to lick my balls. After a few licks each, he pushed up and my cock went straight into his mouth. I'd never been so in tune with another person. I tried to tell him I was going to come again, but he was already filling my mouth, and I managed to keep a small passage of air open so I didn't choke on it. I finished coming about a minute after Matt did, and I got off him. I think he wanted me to stay where I was, but I saw that it was already ten, and I remembered that check-out was at noon.

I turned the TV on. HBO was rerunning a comedy concert that had been a pay-per-view special the weekend before. "Oh, man, I love this guy," I said.

"Sure, you'll say you love him, but you won't say it about me," Matt said dryly.

I had to say something. "I love the Packers. I love my sister. I loved my last girlfriend. I can say I love you; I just can't say it the way you want me to mean it. If that's not good enough, then I'm sorry. For myself."

Matt put his hand on my dick. He told me, "As long as I get this, it's good enough for now," but I think he was just trying to put me at ease so we wouldn't have an uncomfortable silence on the drive home.

I had said a month ago that I hoped to find a woman who's as good a cocksucker as Matt. I found her, but she lives too far away to keep it going. I still hope Matt will find someone to love him the way he deserves, but the guy he wants right now is equally adept at destroying his same-sex and opposite-sex relationships.

12