Based on an Untrue Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This can't be your first time getting fucked in the ass," Bill said.

"No, I mean I've always wanted to fuck a woman while a guy fucks me," I explained. "The only thing that would have been better is if she was his wife."

"If you like that, I'll bring a strap-on sometime," Georgia offered.

"I'll think about it," I said. At that moment, Bill hit the perfect spot in my ass. I know I came, but I barely felt it. Instead, I had this sublime, other-worldly sense of pleasure where I wasn't even aware of my surroundings.

I didn't come to until the next morning. I was on my back, and Georgia was riding Bill's cock. I moved over next to him. He put his hand on my cock, and I moved over till it was right over his mouth. He took my balls into his mouth and fingered my ass. He licked the shaft and got his finger up further. It felt even better than his cock, and his cock was awesome. I heard an electronic chime, and I remembered I'd set my cell phone up as an alarm clock. "It's ten o'clock," I said. "I have to check out by noon 'cause the company only paid for Thursday and Friday nights."

"Perfect timing," Bill said.

"It sure is," Georgia agreed. I looked over my shoulder, and I could see that he was filling her pussy one more time. I got on all fours to make it easier for Bill to suck me. Georgia put her finger back in my ass where Bill's had been and finished what he started.

"Here comes your continental breakfast," I told him. He sucked all the air out of his mouth, and I could swear he was inhaling the cum directly from my dick.

When I'd finished, Georgia moved around so she was lying against the headboard. "Now here's yours," she told me. She spread her legs, and I proceeded to eat her again. Bill didn't want to be left out, so he started sucking on her tits.

"God, I wish I had time to fuck you once more," I said between licks.

"Come back again, and we'll make it happen," Georgia said. "Maybe next time I'll bring one of my girlfriends."

I ate her out madly until she came. "I'll find a way," I said.

When I got up to find my suitcase, I saw that Bill was already dressed. I opened my suitcase and pulled out my clean clothes. Georgia watched and put a clean T-shirt over her body, but dispensed with the bra. She put on a fresh pair of jeans and socks and put the rest of their clothes into the pillow case they'd brought. "We should go first so they don't think you cheated them out of the extra occupancy," she said.

"It was already a double occupancy," I lied. "My co-worker just went home when it was over."

"I meant Bill," Georgia clarified.

"Good point," I agreed. We said our good-byes, and I watched them leave the building from my window before I headed downstairs to check out.

As I was driving out of town, I saw a sign promoting their upcoming Pride Parade. Ironically, the next billboard I saw was one of those Values signs, this time stressing honesty. There was no reason for Matt to ask me about my weekend, but I didn't want to lie to him. At the next stop light, I checked for messages from him. I hadn't gotten any from him or anyone else. Shit. I should have been relieved that I didn't get caught. Instead, I was disappointed that he didn't call. I'd never felt that way about a woman before, let alone a man.

I flew home at ten miles above the speed limit. I took a shower and put on my best cologne. I wanted to smell as good as possible for Matt, or at least not smell like sex. Then I rushed to his place and knocked on his door. "Gimme a minute," he said. "My leg's in a cast."

I could hear him slowly making his way to the front door. "It's Jerome," I said. "It's important."

I could tell he was going faster. As soon as he opened the door, I kissed him. "What is it?" he asked.

I closed the door and told him, "I was wrong. Or else I've changed."

"Wrong about what?"

"I told you I'm heteroromantic, that I can only love a woman. I was wrong, Matt. I let myself believe that I liked sex with a guy, but I wouldn't let myself believe that I could love a man. I do love a man." I was talking so fast, I had to catch my breath. "I love you."

12