Basement Parties Ch. 04

Story Info
A MILF continues to be free with her body with a young man.
3k words
4.43
40k
18
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was shopping day. The circulars had arrived in the driveway, and I had made my list of things on sale. Plus the necessities, of course. Bread and milk, etcetera. I was dressed in a sun dress. And I was being a lady today. I was wearing panties and a bra. I finished strolling through the aisles, and I was at the checkout counter. Rodney was bagging my items. He was a sweet boy. He'd graduated a year before my boy, so he was about twenty years old.

My name is Wanda Ferguson. I had recently turned my life around and became the greatest MILF in town. Not many knew it yet, but the ones who did have been very pleased with my new behavior. I chuckled as I noticed Rodney looking at my cleavage. I was making sure to let more and more show every day. I loved being sexy now. And having lots of naughty fun. I wondered if Rodney would be fun.

"Tell me something Rodney. Does this store still make deliveries? I know they used to but I never really used that service."

"Yes, ma'am. We deliver to anyone, if they have over twenty dollars worth of groceries. Tim and I take turns doing it. I'm on that duty next week."

"Oh, good. Thanks Rodney. Maybe I'll see you next week."

Oh yes, I would see him next week. That was decided. Rodney was a cutie. He only weighed about one hundred twenty pounds, and he wore glasses. But he was sweet. He had tutored my son James for a year, in Algebra. I always liked him. I was thinking I might like him a lot more. Now to go home and play in my basement. It was time for mommy to get naughty with herself.

I carried my groceries into the house. Before I bothered to put them away I took off my sundress and my underwear. I loved being naked around my house now. Then I stuck all of the stuff where it belonged, and hurried downstairs to my basement playroom. My pussy was talking to me, begging me to tickle it.

My big screen television was hooked up to my computer in the basement. I could call up some porn tubes and have a good time watching as I made myself happy. I found a long video of a young man being initiated into sex by an older woman. This would work. I got comfortable on the sofa and started my vibrator on my clitoris. I was already very wet. My nipples were hard and I was gently caressing them.

I moved the vibrator down to my swollen labia and pushed it in, as the young man pushed his cock into the woman's hairless pussy. He seemed to be enjoying it, and so did she. I know I was because I was coming a lot, and I didn't worry about crying out as loud as I wanted to, as I had my orgasms, over and over. They rippled through my body. I did so truly enjoy playing with myself. But I loved playing with young people even more.

The next week passed quickly. I was making plans for a little surprise for Rodney. I was making a list of things to order over the phone. Then he would deliver them to me. I'd have to keep him here just a little longer than he might think. Oh yes, I was looking forward to this.

On the next Thursday I called the supermarket, and I gave them my shopping list, telling them I wished them delivered that afternoon. They took my order. I was told that a delivery boy would be coming by between one and three o'clock. That was fine with me. I patiently waited for Rodney to stop by. I was naked of course, but I had a robe by the front door. I would see how much seduction was necessary to get what I wanted.

It was just at two o'clock when the doorbell rang. I had been sitting in the living room. Going to the front door I took my robe from the hook, pulled it on, and opened the door to Rodney. He was smiling as I asked him in.

"Right on time, Rodney. Thanks, dear. I was glad not to have to get dressed to go out today."

"We love to help out ma'am. Anytime, Mrs. Ferguson."

"Put the things there on the kitchen counter Rodney. I'll just put the milk and ice cream in the fridge. The rest can wait."

"Okay, ma'am. Well, I'll be on my way."

That was when my robe dropped to the floor. Rodney's eyes grew large and they centered on my breasts, of course. These boys did love my titties. I reached out, put my hands on his head, and drew his face down to my breasts. He didn't resist. What boy would?

"Oh..wow, Mrs. Ferguson. I don't understand! What're you doing ma'am?"

He was mumbling as he inhaled the aroma of my perfumed breasts. His hands were slowly rising and I felt him touching my nipples, hesitantly.

"Sweetie, call me Wanda. Momma wants something from you. Okay, baby? Come on. Let's go into the basement. I think you'll enjoy this, dear."

"God...Wanda. I'm sorry. I don't have any idea what to do. I'm sorry, but I'm a virgin. I have no idea about any of this. I'm going to blow it, I know I am."

"Baby, you'll be perfect. Wanda'll take care of you baby. Come on, come on, Rodney. You know you want me babe."

I was coaxing him downstairs. He was reluctant, but I could see he wanted what I had to give. He wanted it badly. They all did. I was the best MILF in town. I'd show him what he'd been missing.

We got to the bottom of the stairs, and I started slowly removing his clothes. It was summer, so there weren't a lot. I had his shirt and pants off quickly. He tossed his shoes away, and then I was on my knees, slipping his briefs down.

His prick was hard, of course. I did that to men. I was good for the girls too. His cock was actually quite nice. It was circumcised. And erect, it was at least seven or eight inches long. These girls in town had been missing out I could see. I had no idea why he was still a virgin, but he wouldn't be for long. Not with Wanda on the case.

I arose and took his cock in my hand. I pulled him gently over to the sofa, and sat down. His prick was still hard as steel, as I leaned forward and kissed the blood engorged head. It twitched and he groaned. His hands went to my blond hair, automatically it seemed, and tried to force me closer. Oh no, dear. Wanda was in control here. I look up into his eyes and he was pleading with me to do something. He wasn't quite sure what. But I knew.

My lips opened and I took his cock into my hot, wet mouth and I gently sucked on his manhood. He was young, but at twenty, he was a full grown man, and he needed everything I could do for him. I made love to his prick, and he moaned with pleasure.

"Wanda, Wanda, god, oh god, thank you. Thank you ma'am. So good. So fucking good. Jesus. Ahhh!"

I continued doing what I was doing, and I stroked his now lubricated prick with my hand, slowly at first, and then faster. I began bobbing my mouth onto his cock and stroking at the same time, faster, and faster. I knew he would come fast. I knew these boys. They came fast but they came good. Good for me. I loved sucking up their sweet milk.

"Oh, oh, fuck, here it comes...oh fuck, Wanda."

Oh yes, here it came. All his sticky spunk was filling my mouth, as my fingers danced over my pussy, making myself come along with my young friend. So fucking good. I swallowed it all and I loved it. And I came, hard and strong. My pussy was leaking out onto my hand and my sofa. Both of us were pleased and happy. That was perfect, of course. Perfect, that he came and I came, and we both were fulfilled.

His legs buckled, and he slid his prick out of my mouth, as he went to his knees on the floor. I took his head in my arms and took him into my bosom. What a sweet boy he was. I was so proud to be his first. And I vowed my pussy would reward him for being to nice. He was going to get some MILF pussy to fuck for the first time. But for now I lifted him up and took him down beside me on the sofa.

"That was so nice, baby. You did it so well, dear. I must say, you really turned me on. You did. You were great Rodney. I loved every minute of it. So fine, dear Rodney."

"You mean it...Wanda? Was it okay, 'cause I thought I came too fast. I know I did. I can usually jerk off for about half an hour before I come. I thought I was awful fast just now."

"Oh, sweetie. That's because it was your first, real time. It happens that way, baby. I knew it was going to happen. You still made me very happy, Rodney. You're going to make me extra happy when we fuck for the first time. That's going to happen, Rodney. I'd be so proud to be your first, babe."

"You mean that Wanda? God, I'd love to do that. You know I would. Oh shit, I'm going to be late at work! Mr. Olson will have a fit, I'm so late. I got to go Wanda. Please...when can we do this again? When? I'll be here whenever you say, Wanda."

"Rodney, dear. You come by tonight. I'm alone here this week. Mr. Ferguson is out of town. You be here at eight o'clock and you'll get to be a man tonight. Okay?"

And I gave him a kiss. Then he scrambled to get his clothes on, and get upstairs, and out the door to his job. I just giggled, watching him.

I took a long shower and then ordered takeout to be delivered for dinner. After I finished the food I brushed my teeth and worked on my makeup, and my hair. I was going to be naked, but I was going to be fixed up too. I made sure I had on my most expensive perfume, and then I sat down. I turned on the tube to fill the air while I waited for my little lover boy. He was there right on the dot, at eight o'clock.

"Hello, Rodney. Come right in, dear boy."

"Thanks, Wanda. Um, so what should I do now? Should I kiss you or what?"

I laughed out loud. This was going to be fun. I took his hand and we went down the basement party room. I was nude as always when in my house. We would get him naked when we got downstairs.

I had decided long ago that I was not doing anything in my bedroom. That was where my poor husband tried to be a man, occasionally. I didn't need to be reminded of it. I was happy making the basement my base operations. When we were down there I helped Rodney get out of his clothing. I caressed his body and praised it with my words. His cock rose quickly.

Rodney and I sat on the sofa, after I turned on some music. I smiled at him and then I started teaching him how to make out with a lady. He was eager to kiss me, and was enthusiastic, if inexperienced. But he was a fast learner. I always knew he was bright, and now he proved it. He was becoming a fine little lover as we kissed, and traded our tongues.

His hand went right to the tits. Men loved touching breasts. Always and forever. And I didn't mind, because he was gentle and his caresses made me hot. It was pleasant and was making me wet, so it was all good.

I didn't mind stroking his cock, either. I liked men's pricks. I liked sex of every kind. I kept him hot and hard as we kept making out. We were enjoying ourselves, but we would soon be doing something more intense. Rodney would become a man tonight. He was touching my pussy now.

"Do you feel how wet I am, Rodney? That's you making me horny, baby. I'm so hot for you Rodney. Do you want to fuck me babe? Come on, Rodney, let's go over to the air mattress. Before we fuck you have to really get me hot, sweetie. Come on and I'll teach you how to really make a woman happy."

I rose up and he quickly followed. I could see that Rodney was ready for anything at all, as long as he got to fuck a woman tonight. Before that happened my young man was going to eat some pussy. I loved having my cunt licked and sucked, by men or women, it didn't matter. Tonight Rodney was going to make momma very happy.

Lying down on the mattress I put pillows behind me, and opened my legs for my big boy to have fun. Rodney was not hesitant at all tonight. I held out my arms to welcome him to heaven, and he sank down and crawled over to me, with his hard cock hanging down with his balls. Very tasty looking, I must say, but it was time for my young man to eat some pussy.

"Here it is Rodney. Show me you know what to do with a lady's pussy, baby." And I spread my wet lips for him to see what it looked like.

He started kissing my thighs, making me cream, and moved his tongue up to my groin, making me cream even more. I grabbed his ears, pulled him to my pussy and forced him to eat it. He was nipping my swollen pussy lips as if he was a professional muff diver, and I was almost ready to squirt as his tongue roughly licked my cunt. I was moaning with lust. My god, he was a natural.

Finally I did squirt, as he finger fucked my pussy and continued licking my clit. I was getting his face completely wet, but he couldn't care less. I had created a perfect pussy eater. He was jacking his cock as I fucked his face with my cunt, humping up to get all of his tongue into my slit. I was ready for something long and hard to be rammed into my pussy.

I raised his head up, leaned forward, and kissed him on the lips. I could taste my own juices on his mouth, and it made me even hornier for his cock. I wanted to be fucked badly right now.

"It's time, lover. Momma needs to be fucked, baby. I want to watch your face when you fuck me sweetie. Come on, here, move up and put it in me, Rodney. Fuck Wanda, honey."

He was so eager to get some pussy that he almost fell over. But he finally settled down and moved his skinny, white ass up and held his cock at my pussy gate. He pressed in and I heard a sigh escape his lips. He sank it in, slowly and deeply. It was a great prick. Long and hard and he began fucking me with lots of gusto. Damn, the boy could really fuck.

I hugged him close as he kept sinking his cock into my pussy. I was so wet for him, and I was already coming around his thick dick. Oh, that was nice fucking. I had my legs wrapped around him and was kicking my heels against his ass, urging him to fuck me harder. He did, as much as he could. His panting and grunting was like a rutting beast. That boy could fuck, and I could take all he had to give. I loved to fuck.

"Fuck me, you little mother fucker. Ah damn, baby, fuck me, fuck me."

"Wanda, Wanda, oh god. Uh, uh, uh, fuck, fuck."

Humping my snatch with all of his strength he lost his virginity. He was fucking me so fine. Such a good little fucker. So good, so fucking good. Keep it up, I was thinking, keep fucking me, sweetie.

That was it. Here it came, the streams of come, filling my pussy, my gripping pussy, my hungry pussy. So good, and I could feel the hot come as he shot it out into me. His cries of ecstasy were so gratifying, but I was coming too. Coming around his prick, making my pussy even greasier for him to keep ramming into my cunt.

Our cries combined as we both had intense orgasms, and it continued for minutes, until we both were completely exhausted by our love making. I kept ahold of his body, keeping him tight against me, and keeping his cock inside of me. I could feel it slowly shrinking, as Rodney took the initiative and began kissing me, and letting me know I was adored.

"Thank you sweet lady. Thank you. God, that was better than I could have ever imagined. You're a fucking goddess, Wanda. So good, my god, so good. I want to fuck again, as soon as I can. I want to fuck every day if I can. It was heaven, Wanda."

"Of course, it was heaven, Rodney. That's what sex is. Perfect heaven. I love making love, and so do you now. And you'll be a great lover for any girl you ever get, baby boy. Yes, you'll be a great lover. You proved that Rodney."

We relaxed together there in my basement. I'd enjoy Rodney again, very soon. I'd have other parties here in my basement. Many more basement parties would happen. I was a happy MILF.