Bastille Day Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very good sex doesn't sound like the ecstasy it is.

As we were recovering, my thighs relaxing, she drew hers up and murmured:

"Don't leave; it just feels so good to have it there."

A clutch of her vagina emphasized what she meant. I drew my thigh higher up to keep my softening cock in her. "Um-hmm" we both agreed and lay there, completely relaxed.

I wondered if the ancient Greeks had had the same thoughts I did about nymphs. I considered that they probably thought satyrs were more animalistically aggressive, but "my" nymph had obviously still been satisfied. Nice thought to relax with after such a good, mutual orgasm. Oh, vagina, pussy, she called it her muschi. What was the German for pussy juice? Ask Marge, maybe.

She squeezed my cock again with slight chuckle and murmured: "Still there," but I couldn't make it respond. We just lay there in silence as it grew lighter. She was also wondering about Marge and Sans I imagined, confirmed when she snorted and remarked:

"I bet they're doing it to, or have already again."

"We hope so."

"Um-hmm," she agreed, and we were silent again.

This time I was wondering if we would only see her again at breakfast - with him, of course. A minute or two later, I heard the door being quietly opened, and then heard her whisper:

"Oh, didn't want to disturb you."

Anna - in a better position to see her - raised her head and replied:

"No, we just stayed this way, feels good like this." I nodded.

"Of course," Marge agreed.

Anna turned her head to me with a grin and squeezed my cock again - tried to; it slipped out. She chuckled and remarked to Marge:

"Well, it did feel good. Hmm! Hope it did for you too."

"Mmmmm! It did. Get up and I'll tell you. He's offered to take us sightseeing in Avignon, so we should be at breakfast early. Says it's about an hour's drive."

Anna and I grinned and untangled our legs and hurried past Marge to the bathroom. She snickered and remarked:

"I thought so. I went in the bushes."

"In the bushes?" Anna asked.

I was already in the shower stall and grabbed her hand before she could sit down on the toilet. She smirked with a nod and joined me, murmuring:

"With you? Like with them last year."

We all chuckled, Marge also watching our streams arch out. Marge said:

"Yeah, in the bushes. We took an early morning walk, not just a walk."

"Hmm! 'Not just a walk.' We hoped so," Anna replied with a grin, adding: "but hadn't thought of that."

"Hm-hmm! To that bench?" I asked.

"Um-hmm. We were about to be like I found you two, but then he suggested the walk, explaining that it wouldn't be so good, if someone saw me leaving his room later."

Anna and I began to wash each other, and Marge continued:

"Yeah, well, of course, I understood that it wouldn't be just a walk and didn't want it to be one. When I saw that we were going to that bench, I asked about someone being able to see us. He explained that if anyone did, they would before they got near enough to recognize us, better than a bench behind a hedge, where someone would only discover us when they were too near.

"So we did, sitting on his lap. Hm-hmm! Not just on his lap, of course, and he was sucking my nipples. They're still a little sore. I was surprised when he took my hand and pushed it down between us."

"Hm-hmm! Like I was doing yesterday before our nap," Anna interjected.

"Probably, what else? And he knew where else I wanted to be rubbed. Oh, it was good! Walking back, it was running down my thigh, a little embarrassing. We separated with a kiss, and then I found a bush. Still no one around, luckily."

We all chuckled. I was washing Anna's pussy and asshole with both hands. She hummed, but then said:

"Don't start that again. And last night, Marge?"

"Oh, it was more than a little funny, naked at his door, hoping no one would see me and wondering which of us he would be expecting, and how he would greet me."

"And?" I asked.

"He just grinned and beckoned me in, closing the door quietly, and then smiled at me - real nice - and said that he wasn't sure this was really happening. I suddenly wondered if call girls' nipples popped out like mine were."

"But he hadn't called you; it was our idea," Anna replied.

"Yeah, but still .... Anyway, we had another glass of his good wine, started one. Oh, I could see that he was a little aroused, and I was too."

"That's good, that he was," I remarked.

"Yeah, but that didn't help much, but I kept glancing at it, while we tried to make conversation, until I finally blurted out: 'I want to, they want me to.' He nodded and replied softly: 'I want to, too,' and fondled his now more aroused cock. I almost emptied my glass and murmured: 'Like this,' and dropped down on my knees."

"Oooh! Like that? I was wondering how it finally started," Anna exclaimed softly.

I slapped her bottom and drew back the shower curtain. Marge grinned and handed her her towel. She stepped out and I began to shave, letting her continue the conversation:

"And then?!"

"Hmm! Oh, he didn't mind my starting like that, but when I thought it was getting better, he pulled me up and pushed me back on the bed. He must have known that I would already be aroused, not worrying about whether it would slip in so easily. It did, and then he was like a youngster, not taking his time. Oh, he came, but just kept on, and I did, and hardly slowed down till he did again, coming with him. "Fuck! He sure did, we did!"

"Oooh! That's good! We were right; he had a problem," Anna exclaimed softly.

I chuckled and agreed: "It sure sounded like it." Marge nodded, replying:

"Had a problem, had had one. We had to wash a little and then had another glass of wine, now, of course, much more relaxed. When he said that he hoped I would spend the night .... I hadn't even considered that I wouldn't. So we went to bed. We were cuddling up, and I murmured - maybe I should have been a call girl - I murmured that I wanted to finish what I had started, fondling him. He said something in French, then asking: 'Sixty-nine?' Oooh, he has a long tongue and knows how to use it."

"Don't make me envious!" Anna replied, and we all chuckled.

I had finished shaving and started to dry myself, and asked:

"What did he say in French?"

"When we were cuddling again, I asked him, the same expression in French: 'soixante-neuf.' Had to ask him to repeat it and to correct my pronunciation.

Anna repeated it and chuckled, repeating it again and saying:

"Sounds better. Hm-hmm! Almost like doing it."

She said it again, puckering her lips for the first two syllables. Marge and I nodded with grins, and she said:

"Just what I thought when I saw him say it, not last night. This morning, on the bench, I asked him to say it again, and then again with that thought, and thrust my tongue between his lips. He liked that, and that I told him why, saying that that had never occurred to him, and then stuck his tongue between my lips, when I said it."

"Soixante-neuf," I said - tried to say - with the tip of my tongue between my lips."

They laughed. Marge replied:

"Very good, but only girls should do it like that."

"Next time, please," I replied, and we all chuckled.

It was still too early for breakfast, but we went out anyway, finding a few other early risers, chuckling as we whispered about whether they had spent the night or early morning like we had. When it was time for breakfast, we saw Sans approach. He waved and joined us, smiling with a snort as he nodded to Marge and then to Anna and me. Marge grinned and said:

"Pronounce it for them."

He looked around to see that no one could overhear him and then smirked and said: "Soixante-neuf."

We three nodded and repeated it, grinning with chuckles. Anna smirked and said:

"Sounds even more like doing it, when you say it, thought that even when Marge did."

"Hm-hmm! If you think so. Guess there are no secrets between you three. You want to come along to Avignon?"

Anna and I nodded and thanked him for his offer, and we went in to breakfast. We found a table away from the few other early risers. We all smirked slightly as we looked at each other before beginning to eat.

He told us what there was to see in Avignon, saying that we couldn't see all the sites. With a few questions, we finished our meal listening to him. As we left the building, he said:

"Have to get dressed like normal people: no shorts and no sleeveless tops, since we'll be going to a couple of churches. And bring a towel; I was thinking we could have a picnic on the way back. I have a blanket in my auto, but it's not too big."

"That doesn't matter," Anna replied, receiving a smile from him.

"Bras?" Marge asked.

He snorted with another smile and shook his head, then saying:

"Ten minutes, here?"

We nodded and hurried back to our place, chuckling as we got dressed for the first time since we had arrived. We each got our beach towel and returned, chuckling when Marge glanced over and said: "Like normal people."

He was dressed a little better than we were, also carrying a towel, and we followed him to the parking lot. Marge and Anna insisted on sitting on the back seat of his largest model Peugeot. During the drive, he told about the history of Avignon: the popes, anti-popes, etc. As we were getting out of the car, he said that if anyone spoke to him, he would introduce us as tourist friends he was showing around. No one did, but I thought that some people seemed to recognize him.

He gave us very informative tour, and for a few hours we forgot that we were staying at nudist resort and the way we had spent the previous night. Really! I didn't even look to see if Anna's or Marge's nipples could be seen through their blouses.

In the middle of the afternoon, he suggested that we think about returning and that we get some wine, bread, cheese and local sausage. I insisted on paying and he accepted my offer. On the way back to his car, we visited a last historical site, and then were driving back the same route. After a few miles, he said that he hoped he could find a secluded place on a side road.

The word "secluded" suddenly reminded me of everything I had been forgetting in Avignon. Secluded enough that we would take off our clothes, that we would do more than just that?!

Now, all four of us together? He knew that we had last year; did he want to with us? I was pretty sure Anna and Marge wouldn't have a problem with that. "Problem?" This was all about solving his "problem." Hmm! And Anna wanted to do it outdoors!

He found a secluded place. Someone would have to drive along the small road and see his parked car and then find us a hundred yards or so away in the shade of some trees. He spread out his blanket. It would really have been too small for all of us, even if Anna had been hoping we could sit closer together. We spread out our towels.

As I was still wondering about clothes, he began to unbutton his shirt, remarking with a smile:

"Don't think I always go nude, but after a few days, when I go back to work, it feels strange to have to wear a coat and tie."