Bath Night Revisited Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could certainly get used to doing this for a living," she thought to herself, as she patted Giselle on her pretty butt after carefully applying the letters in red indelible ink to her hot curvy rump.

"Are you all going to be returning here tonight so that I can wash off that ink after you're done being maids?" she inquired.

Brooke and the others nodded yes.

"Excellent," Donna thought to herself. "I think I'll enjoy that!"

She then loaded up all five girls in the van she'd borrowed from Nancy to drive them to the various locations scheduled for today's maid service.

Each girl was pleased to have Donna along, as she would also be walking them to the front door, making certain that the women hiring them understood that there were limits they couldn't cross... but once the door closed the pretty girls were pretty much on their own.

As Donna picked up each girl after her shift/appointment had ended, she received an earful regarding what they had endured. In every single case, the girls had started off clothed in their French Maid outfits, but had then been asked to strip completely nude as the women hiring them wanted to see more.

Kim was the first girl to finish her shift.

"This lady, Mrs. Merryweather... she couldn't keep her hands off of me," she exclaimed. "She was touching me right from the minute I first entered her house, and she followed me around while I was trying to dust her living room furniture... finally cornering me as I was bending over by her sofa... and without so much as an 'excuse me' she began kissing and then undressing me..."

"Were you at all frightened?"

"No... not at all... but I acted like I was afraid... pretending that I wanted to get away... and she loved it! At one point, she slapped me on my butt and began pulling me into her bedroom where she started forcibly making out with me on her bed while stripping me completely nude... she then ordered me to lie still while she went down on me... and it was awesome!"

"She was really good at it, was she?"

"Oh, yeah... that woman certainly knew how to use her tongue!"

"What happened after that?"

"Well... she seemed to be really enjoying herself... she certainly enjoyed me, keeping me completely nude for the rest of the day... and, at one point she even ordered me do her dishes while she sat down on a chair right next to me, stroking and fondling my body the entire time!"

"That doesn't sound so bad!"

"It was really nice... and, after I was done, she had me climb up into her kitchen sink so that she could bathe me herself!"

"You got a bath inn the kitchen sink? With the dishes?"

"No, I'd already finished the dishes... it was just me... and her tongue was everywhere... on my tits... in my pussy... and even up my ass!"

"That sounds like a memorable experience!"

"It was nice, Donna... she really had a lot of fun with me... can't you tell that I've got a lemony-dishwater-smell?"

"I can!"

Both women laughed.

***********************************************

Pretty, red-haired Alexis was the next girl to be picked up... and her tale was even wilder than Kim's!

"The lady I worked for... her name is Mrs. Keenan... she already had a really clean house... and so when I asked her what she'd like me to do, she looked me in the eye and ordered me to 'strip'... and so, just like that I began to do a slow strip-tease... for a WOMAN!"

"Was it fun?"

"Hell, yeah... I mean, she was really nice and extremely complimentary... she loved everything about me... my legs... my tits... my ass... she asked me if she could kiss me, and when I nodded my head she just pulled me down onto her lap and started kissing & licking me everywhere!"

"Did she pick you up and carry you around?" Kim asked. "Because that happened to me!"

"No, she wasn't all that big... she instead ordered me to crawl... it was really kind of decadent... me, slowly crawling alongside this older woman occasionally reaching down to slap or pat me on my ass... it was fun!"

"Let me guess... she forced you to crawl into her bedroom?" Donna asked.

"Yeah... she pointed the way and then told me to take my time... she said she liked the way my ass looked while I slowly moved on my hands & knees across her carpet!"

"You've got a really cute butt, Alexis!"

"Thank you, Kim... anyway, she also said she loved my fair-skin complexion..."

"Your skin is awesome!"

"Thank you again, Kim... anyway, once we reached her bed she just started kissing me all over... especially my ass!

"Did she like the 'Chi Omega' letters I drew there?"

"She loved 'em, Donna... she was wearing this dark red lipstick, and soon I had her lipstick marks all over my body..."

"Oooh... how fun!"

"It was, Kim... I've always loved getting my ass kissed... but after she rolled me over, some of her lipstick got onto her sheets..."

"Well, that was hardly your fault!"

"I know that... but she acted like I'd done it on purpose and told me that I needed to be punished!"

"She punished you for getting her own lipstick on her sheets?"

"Yeah... she said I needed to be taught a lesson, and so she tied my hands & feet with twine and then had me hop around her bedroom while she followed me around, slapping my ass..."

"Was it painful?"

"Yeah, but I loved it... she really made me feel like she desired me... that she wanted more than anything to possess me... in fact, after she was through slapping by butt she untied me and then for about the next half-hour she grinded me from behind as I knelt on her bed... face-down & ass-up... occasionally spanking my butt just because she said she enjoyed watching me squirm!"

"Oh, you poor thing!"

"Not at all," Alexis laughed! "It stung, but I loved it... I guess I'm just really submissive where older women are concerned."

"That's really hot," Donna noted. "Do you think you'll ever see her again?"

"I'm sure of it," Alexis shyly responded. "After she paid me we exchanged phone numbers and she promised to call."

"Darn it," Kim complained. "I wish that I'd remembered to do that with Mrs. Merryweather!"

***********************************************

The next two girls to be picked-up were Katelyn & Giselle, who had been assigned to work together at a house.

"This lesbian couple that hired us... their names were Libby & Dani," Katelyn breathlessly reported after being picked up by Donna & the other girls. "They had invited, like, three of their friends over to watch us clean up their place."

"But it became obvious really quickly that they had no interest whatsoever in maid service," Giselle observed. "While I was picking up clothes and Katelyn began running the vacuum, these two women and their decadent friends were eyeing us the entire time like hungry wolves... it was making me really uncomfortable... finally, Libby comes up behind me while I'm bending over and begins running her hands up my legs and suggests I take a break... she then leads me by the hand into this big bedroom and pulls me down onto her huge bed... lying down beside me, and then begins tugging off my clothes, all the while telling me how hot I am. Then I see the other woman, Dani, leading Katelyn into the same room, and she orders her to take off all of her clothes!"

"Dani informs me that she and Libby and their friends want to watch us making out with each other... me and Giselle... she wants us to put on a 'lezzie show' for them!"

"So what did you do?"

"What else could we do? We started making out! Meanwhile, they're both continuing to help us out of our clothes until we we're both completely naked... and then Dani orders me to lie on my back and spread my legs so that Giselle can begin licking my pussy..."

"They really didn't give me any choice," Giselle interrupted. "Libby bends me over onto my elbows and knees and then forces my head up against Katelyn's crotch... and trust me, these weren't exactly the kind of women to ask you twice to do something!"

"They forced you?"

"Well, yeah... she slapped me on my ass and ordered my to get busy!"

"Were you scared?"

"No... not exactly scared... while I was being made to go down on Katelyn, Libby kneels close behind me, kind of grinding up against my ass while her hands are massaging my hips... meanwhile, I see Dani lying down besides Katelyn and she then begins sucking on her tits!"

"It's not like I could say 'no'... I guess we were like having a foursome... except that only Giselle and I were completely naked... Libby & Dani still had on most of their clothes while their three lady friends closed in to watch and cheer them on!"

"At one point Dani rolled me over onto my stomach so that Giselle could begin kissing my ass," Katelyn said. "By the way, you were wonderful!"

"Thank you... you've got a really nice butt!" The two girls smiled affectionately at one another before Giselle continued. "Soon after, Libby & Dani pair off, with each of them kissing and fondling us individually... you know, sucking on our breasts and going down on us... those two really knew what they were doing!"

"Yeah... they were really, REALLY good at it... I could see Libby's tongue licking its way slowly up your thighs, Giselle... while Dani's tongue was in my pussy... your long bare legs looked gorgeous, by the way!"

"Thank you," Giselle beamed. "It was fun... until she then suddenly forcibly pulls me up over her lap and starts spanking me!"

"What had you done to displease her?"

"Absolutely nothing," Katelyn interrupted. "Their three friends began cheering and urging her on... meanwhile, Dani starts doing the same thing to me... for no reason whatsoever she just pins me face-down and begins slapping my ass and laughing... she says she likes the way I looked wiggling my butt trying to avoid getting spanked!"

"Those two were a couple of really crazy, decadent-dykes," Giselle continued. "Anyway, after the spanking part was over one of their friends starts massaging my ass while I'm lying there on my stomach!"

"Mine, too," added Katelyn. "The massaging part felt really good... one of the ladies went into the bathroom and even brought out some lotion."

"That's when I noticed Libby... she's now stripped down to these spandex biker shorts... putting on one of those strap-on things, and is adjusting the straps and leering at me!"

"What did you do?" Kim asked.

"Well, one of her friends suggests that I get up onto my elbows and knees, she even helps me into that position... as Libby then kneels down behind me and begins rubbing her dildo up & down against my ass crack!"

"Yeah... the exact same thing was happening to me," Katelyn exclaimed. "The girl who had been massaging my butt gently pulls me up by my waist with my head down on a pillow and with my ass up... and as she's getting me ready I see Dani off to the side, oiling up her black strap-on-dildo-penis... while staring intently at my ass and smiling!"

"That is all so wild," Alexis exclaimed. "Did you say anything?"

"Well, I thought maybe I should say 'no' but I really didn't want to... I mean, how often does this kind of thing happen in a girl's life... an older, predatory-dominant lesbian mounts you from behind to take you doggy-style?"

"It was an amazing experience," Giselle added. "Libby slides this thing up into my pussy while her friends are cheering her on... and I could see the same thing happening to Katelyn..."

Dani was surprisingly gentle, telling me that she was going to fuck me from behind, and ordering me to arch my back to that she can insert this black dildo into my pussy... one of her friends even helping to glide it in..."

"Yeah, their friends had their hands all over us the entire time... one of them was running her fingers up my leg while Libby was doing me..."

"One of them was squeezing my tits... she even told me they were awesome," Katelyn added.

"Your breasts are amazing," Giselle noted. "You looked so hot, bent over with Dani's hands on your gorgeous ass!"

"You looked incredibly hot, as well," Katelyn replied, softly touching the Italian girl's hand.

"So you both got fucked, doggy-style?" Kim couldn't resist asking.

"I guess we did," the blonde girl smiled. "After they were finished with us... they allowed us to share the bathtub together to get cleaned up..."

"Again, while they all watched."

"Afterwards, we all just hung out together in their living room."

"Did they at least allow you to put something on?"

"No, we both remained completely nude right up until it was time to leave," Giselle replied. "But we didn't mind."

"We sat down on their laps, mostly," Katelyn added. "They enjoyed holding us, and just caressing us... and didn't even make us do anymore housework!"

"I think I could really get used to being the slavegirl of dominant lesbians," Giselle laughed!

"Me, too," added Katelyn. "Especially with you around as my fellow-slave!"

They both softly kissed.

"Do you think you'll ever go back?" Kim piped up.

"I don't know... they were awfully rough with us at times... I'm guessing that those two are probably a couple of wild biker chicks in real life!"

"No," Katelyn said. "Dani told me while she was helping me get dressed that she & Libby actually own & operate a little bakery together in the wharf district!"

"Oh, wow... no way... I mean, how cool is that?"

***********************************************

Meanwhile, pretty blonde Brooke had been special-ordered to the luxurious home of Ashley Turner's wealthy employer, Anita Nelson, of the Morgan-Nelson Securities firm, and was greeted at the front door by Ashley herself, who immediately escorted her to the lady of the house.

"So you're my pretty assistant's beautiful young sorority sister," the older woman said, after the girl had been presented to her in her palatial living room. "Ashley's told me so much about you... and don't you look adorable in that sexy little French Maid costume!"

Brooke shifted uncomfortably as the woman unabashedly eyed her long legs.

"Turn around for me, pretty girl."

Brooke obeyed.

"Lovely... you know, I've heard a lot about you from some of my acquaintances who watched you dance at 'Charli's Place' and they're now insisting that I hire you on as a hostess at the 'Red Lips' club... and I can certainly see why!"

She continued ogling Brooke's sexy long legs as they chatted.

"Yes, ma'am," the girl shyly responded. "Thank you... that's very nice of them!"

"Nice? You think so?" the older woman laughed. "Do you think you'd like to become one of my 'Red Lips' girls, Brooke?"

"Actually, I was just beginning the process of looking at summer job opportunities," the girl replied. "As I was kind of hoping that I might be able to remain in San Francisco for the summer... to be near Donna!"

"Ah, yes... I've heard a lot about Donna, as well," Anita mused aloud. "She actually reminds me a lot of myself... it would seem, in any case, that we both share a taste for beautiful young blondes!" She winked at Ashley!

"We'd love to have you at 'Red Lips' this summer, Brooke," Ashley informed her. "And you'd make some really good money, too!"

"Thank you, Ashley... and you, too, ma'am," the beautiful 18-year old said, nodding to Anita Nelson. "I'd certainly be interested... but I might need to check with Donna first... to make sure that it's alright with her"

"How would you like it if, as an incentive to get you to work for us, I offered Donna a free trial membership as a club member?" the older woman asked. "I can do that, you know!"

"Donna, getting a free membership at your club? ...oh, wow... you know, I think she'd really like that," the girl gushed. "That would be incredibly generous of you, ma'am!"

"Yes, I'm such a generous person," the older woman laughed. "But I think you'd be well worth-it! How about you, Ashley?"

"I believe that pretty Brooke here would make an excellent addition to our 'Red Lips' staff, Ms. Nelson!"

"Then we're all agreed," the older woman smiled, "and we can now move on to other business... Brooke, dear, have you ever read 'Fifty Shades of Grey,' or perhaps seen the film?"

"No, ma'am... but I've heard a lot about it."

"That's excellent... so, how exactly do you feel about the act of female submission?"

"You mean like, giving myself to a man?"

"No," the woman smiled, staring into the pretty girl's eyes. "I DON'T mean that... I'm talking about giving yourself to a dominant older woman."

"Well... I... I think that such an experience could be quite... educational... that is, based upon my own personal experiences..."

"That's exactly what I was hoping your answer would be," Anita purred. "What do you say we all move this interesting little discussion to my indoor swimming pool... I feel that I would enjoy a swim right now... perhaps you & Ashley will both be kind enough to join me?"

"Oh, yes ma'am... that sounds wonderful!"

"Excellent," the older woman smiled, and then turning to her intern, said, "Ashley, dear, please find a suitable swimsuit for Miss Throne here... and then I'll see you both poolside."

"Yes, ma'am, Ms. Nelson... come along, Brooke!"

**********************************************

While the idea of an afternoon swim in a luxurious indoor swimming pool certainly appealed to the pretty blonde, the tiny thong bikini she was given to wear was a bit of a shock, until she noticed that Ashley's bikini was every bit as revealing.

"Let's go, Brooke," Ashley said, taking the girls hand, with the two beautiful coeds then making their way into Anita Nelson's modern, indoor, heated-swimming-facility, with the older lady-of-the-house arriving shortly thereafter wearing a modest black (but costly) one-piece swimsuit.

"Don't you two look gorgeous," Anita Nelson remarked, licking her lips. "Let me get a closer look... turn around for me, Brooke... you, too, Miss Turner!"

She smiled wickedly as she ogled their asses and their long, slender legs.

Jackpot!

"Let's all see how the water feels, shall we?"

She then took their hands and all three women waded into the water together. It felt wonderful, Brooke thought, even though she could still feel the eyes of the older woman glued to her ass as she waded to the other side of the pool.

"This is so nice," she sighed. "You know, my sorority sisters considered holding a bikini carwash this weekend... but it's much too cold outside for that."

"And yet here you are, wearing a bikini just the same," Anita Nelson laughed. "How is the fit, by the way?"

"Oh... a little bit tight... but I'm fine!"

"You know, there's really no reason for you to be uncomfortable... come here, Brooke!"

The younger girl hesitantly approached her, wondering what would happen next... and was not really surprised when the older woman began tugging off her skimpy top.

"You really don't need to wear a swimsuit in here, Brooke," Anita pointed out. "This is a private indoor pool... nobody's going to see us!"

She then pulled down the girl's flimsy thong bottoms, leaving Brooke completely nude and very self-conscious... instinctively trying to cover herself with her hands.

"Don't be silly... you look wonderful," the woman said, grabbing at Brooke's wrists before then sidling up close to her and affectionately embracing her. "Oh, my... your skin feels incredibly soft!"

Brooke had no choice but to endure the older woman's gentle embrace, with her hands then sliding down to softly stroke the girl's sides and then cup her ass.

"Don't tremble," she whispered to the pretty blonde. "I want us both to be such good friends... and this gorgeous body of yours is far too beautiful for me to ignore any longer."

At this point she leaned in to gently kiss Brooke on her lips... and was soon clutching the girl more tightly as the kiss grew far more passionate!

Brooke initially wanted to resist, but instead found herself melting in the dominant older woman's arms.