Bath Night Revisited Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm honored to meet you," Brooke said in a shy voice. "And... uh... welcome to America?"

Both of the African women smiled at that, with Mrs. Mbutu then addressing the girl.

"Come here, child," she ordered, in a thickly-accented voice, "and let me look at you."

Brooke carefully made her way over to where the older woman sat, with the two African women conversing in a language that the girl couldn't understand.

"Lift your arms up on over your head," Miss Ingalla ordered her. "Mrs. Mbutu would like to examine your lovely body more closely."

The pretty blonde obediently complied, as the African woman's hands began a lengthy exploration, starting at the girl's legs, slowly and deliberately caressing every inch of her silky-smooth skin as they slowly made their way up to her thighs and her buttocks... with the woman's hands concentrating on fondling and squeezing Brooke's luscious curvy rump, as if she was examining fruit at the grocery store. The two women continued conversing in their native language.

"Mrs. Mbutu finds your bottom to be delightful," the consular official informed the girl with a smile. "She especially enjoys the firmness of your milk-white flesh."

"Thank you... I am happy it pleases her."

The woman's hands continued to caress and knead the girl's beautiful derriere.

"Sit down beside me, child," Mrs. Mbutu then ordered in her thickly-accented voice. "I want to continue examining your beauty."

As Brooke sat down next to her, the older woman proceeded to continue gently touching and caressing her skin, one hand sliding up Brooke's back while the other gently glided across her stomach, before then placing both of her hands on the pretty blonde's breasts, which she squeezed contentedly before saying something to the consular official, which caused her to laugh.

"Mrs. Mbutu likens your breasts to the umKokoko, which is the wild peach of Africa... which we find to be both firm and exceptionally delicious!"

"Thank you, ma'am," Brooke said, smiling at the older woman while arching her back so as to further thrust her perfectly-proportioned breasts in the older woman's direction.

The African women both laughed aloud as Mrs. Mbutu then put her mouth to the pretty blonde's breasts and began kissing and sucking on them, her hands continuing to fondle and squeeze them as well.

As her mouth closed upon Brooke's left nipple, the girl could see the woman's eyes looking up into her own. There was a hungry, almost predatory look in them.

Suddenly the woman lifted her head, and grabbing Brooke's hair, she pulled the girl's head back so that she could begin forcibly kissing the beautiful blonde on her pretty, pouty lips.

"Do not struggle," Miss Ingalla told her. "You have inflamed her passions."

The girl submissively allowed the older woman to continue kissing her, lifting her head backwards as Mrs. Mbutu's mouth moved on to the girl's neck and shoulders.

"The cultural minister's wife took notice of you immediately upon our arrival at this wonderful establishment," Miss Ingalla informed the girl while her breasts were being ravished. "And she told me that she wanted you... she has always desired playing with beautiful young white girls, especially those with golden blonde hair like yourself."

"Uh huh," Brooke managed to utter in response, as the older woman continued kissing and sucking on her breasts.

"She informed your boss-woman to send you to us after we were situated in this private room."

"I see..."

Suddenly, Mrs. Mbutu barked out an order to her aide.

"Mrs. Mbutu asks that you now turn around and kneel down on the couch, facing away from her so that she can give loving attention to your beautiful bottom."

Before Brooke could react the older woman was already turning her around and positioning her down onto her knees so that she was now facing the other way with her butt towards the cultural minister's wife. Immediately, the woman's hands pushed down on the girl's back, bending her over, with the girl then feeling the African woman's lips on her ass as she began covering the white girl's gorgeous posterior with licks and wet kisses.

"Mrs. Mbutu especially enjoys this," the aide explained, unnecessarily. "Perhaps you should arch your back a little bit more... your figure is flawless... I can see that you are giving her much pleasure!"

"Mmmmmmm," Brooke whimpered. The girl loved getting her ass kissed and licked, and the cultural minister's wife had obviously done this kind of thing before. "Please thank her excellency..."

At this point, Miss Ingalla quietly rose up out of her own chair to move close to where the girl was perched on the couch, bent over and having her ass worshipped. The female aide ran the long nails of one hand over the pretty blonde's back, while the fingers of her other hand ran through Brooke's golden hair, all while the older woman continued aggressively sucking on and kissing Brooke's deliciously beautiful butt!

After a brief period Mrs. Mbutu lifted her head and spoke quietly to her aide, who immediately returned to get something out of the travel bag she had set beside her chair.

When Brooke glanced over her shoulder to see what the two African women were up to, she saw that Mrs. Mbutu was in the process of removing her expensive gown, and was next donning a strap-on that had been handed to her by her aide.

"You may remain as you are," Miss Ingalla explained to the girl. "The cultural minister's wife is now going to enjoy you as a man might enjoy a woman... or, more accurately stated, as a powerful woman in Nigeria might enjoy a beautiful slavegirl."

She then proceeded to pull down Brooke's red thong bikini-bottoms over the pretty blonde's objections.

"I'm not allowed to undress," the girl argued, attempting to rise up, but Miss Ingalla pushed her back down.

"Please remain in this position," she explained. "You are going to be enjoyed by the cultural minister's wife, and all will proceed much more smoothly if you remain submissive to her will, on your knees with your face all the way down."

She pushed Brooke's face down against the couch cushion, as the older woman then mounted the pretty girl from behind, tapping her strap-on against the blonde girl's gorgeous butt. Her hands caressed Brooke's silky-smooth skin for several seconds before then gripping the beautiful blonde's hips with her strong hands and sliding the dildo into the girl's pussy from behind. She then proceeded to begin fucking the startled girl doggy-style.

Brooke felt truly helpless, but she decided that there was nothing she could do at this stage but go along with it. For one thing, all of the ass-kissing beforehand had actually succeeded in turning her on, so much so that she meekly allowed herself to be fucked from behind by this dominant and forceful African woman with the powerful hands. She submissively whimpered as she was steadily rocked back and forth, with the two African ladies laughingly conversing together in their foreign language while the older woman's fingers dug possessively into the pretty girls' soft, curvy hips.

"Mrs. Mbutu says that your succulent body is a true delight," the younger woman said. "She says that your beautiful bottom is a source of great pleasure for her!"

Brooke, of course, had been fucked in this particular position so many times, it came natural for her, and for this reason she had to admit to herself that the Nigerian woman was quite adept at taking girls doggy-style. The pretty blonde moaned and whimpered in such a submissive way that it only added to the enjoyment/pleasure of the woman fucking her.

Eventually, the doggy-style-fucking slowed to a halt, with Mrs. Mbutu announcing something in an authoritarian voice that her aide was quick to translate.

"Mrs. Mbutu now desires for you to pleasure her with your pretty mouth."

As Miss Ingalla was saying this, the older woman had withdrawn the strap-on from Brooke's body and was now un-doing the straps from around her waist, handing the device off to her aide, whom Brooke was surprised to see immediately putting it on around her own abdomen.

"You will remain in this position," Miss Ingalla informed the girl, as she then traded places with her superior.

Brooke found herself still positioned on her elbows & knees, but now with her face pressed up against Mrs. Mbutu's crotch while Miss Ingalla knelt behind her, mounting the pretty blonde and re-inserting the strap-on into her pussy while the pretty girl was apparently expected to service the older woman with her mouth.

"Use you tongue to please the cultural minister's wife," Miss Ingalla ordered, slapping Brooke's ass as she then began fucking the pretty blonde doggy-style.

"How do I get myself into these things?" Brooke asked herself, as she began sucking and licking on the older black woman's pussy. It had a strong musky flavor that wasn't at all unpleasant. Meanwhile, the younger black woman continued to fuck her from behind, occasionally laughing and spanking the blonde girl's curvy butt while doing so.

Despite Brooke's obvious discomfort at being used in this fashion, her naturally submissive nature quickly made it easier for her to accept and even enjoy what was happening. Deep down, a part of her had always seriously wanted to experience being fucked by a dominant black woman, and now that wish was being granted - in fact, she was being sexually dominated by TWO powerful black women simultaneously!

When at last it was all over, and the two Nigerian women were getting back into their expensive gowns, the older woman ordered her aide to go fetch a warm wash-rag to wipe clean Brooke's lovely body of the many red lipstick marks covering the girl's legs, back, breasts, thighs, and especially Brooke's luscious ass. The African women had both worn a dark maroon shade of lipstick, and their lip-prints now literally covered the pretty blonde's body from head to toe.

"You have provided us with much enjoyment this night," Miss Ingalla stated, while rubbing the washrag gently across Brooke's silky-smooth skin. "Your body is perfectly-suited for pleasuring other ladies."

"Thank you, ma'am..." the girl smiled. "And thank you, excellency."

The younger black woman then helped the girl squeeze back into her red bikini bottoms, affectionately squeezing Brooke's ass cheeks one last time before pointing the girl to the door of their alcove.

"You may leave us now... we will hopefully meet again very soon!"

**********************************************

Back out on the main floor of the 'Red Lips' club, the girl immediately spotted the one person she most wanted to see right now, hurrying over to the table where the woman sat alone, off to the side, nursing what appeared to be a soft drink.

"Donna," she cried, rushing over to hug and kiss her. "Where have you been?"

"I've been right here, my gorgeous girl, drinking one of this club's terribly expensive Diet-Dr. Peppers," the older woman laughed. "So, how's your first night on the job?"

"Oh, it's been crazy," the girl exclaimed. "I feel like I've been run through the ringer!"

"Well, you certainly look incredibly hot for somebody who's been roughing it!"

"Thank you, Donna... and where have YOU been all evening?"

"I've been right here, just watching and looking for you," she responded. "A couple of your pretty co-workers have waited on me, and they've even offered to dance with me... and for me!"

"And did you?"

"No... it's been more fun just sitting here checking-out all of these horny old gals grabbing at the pretty-asses of your hot little co-workers..."

"Yeah, the women here do that... they've certainly grabbed at MY ass more times than I care to count..."

"Well, what did you expect?" Donna laughed. "You've got a luscious little butt, my gorgeous girl!"

Here, she reached down to give Brooke's curvy derriere an affectionate squeeze.

"I'm just so happy you're here now, Donna," the pretty blonde said, giving her another tight hug.

Brooke still had a couple of hours to go before her shift ended, but her older lover promised to remain there the entire time, watching the pretty blonde continue her duties, which included waiting tables and occasionally slow-dancing with one of the female club members.

At one point, a pretty, slender little 'Red Lips' girl named Lexie passed on an invitation for Donna to join another group of women at a corner table, and she decided to accept. Lexie, she noted, looked a lot like pop-star Taylor Swift, not exactly one of Donna's favorite singers, but certainly cute enough, especially wearing next-to-nothing, as Lexie was.

"Hello... you must be Donna Travers," an older, somewhat butchy-looking academic woman greeted her, once she'd arrived. "I'm Sheila O'Brien, one of Brooke Thorne's professors at San Francisco State... and this lovely woman is Mrs. Beatrice Nolan of that school's Board of Regents."

"Hi," Donna smiled, shaking their hands. "I'm Donna Travers."

"And this pretty little thing sitting next to me is one of my students, Kayli Kimberling," Sheila added, motioning to the pretty dark-haired girl with long legs wearing a very short skirt.

Sheila then turned her attention to their pretty 'Red Lips' girl. "Lexie, dear, please get Ms. Travers a drink, and put it on our tab."

"Why, thank you," Donna said, settling down into the plush chair across from the couch where the other three ladies sat. "I'll try that club special," she told Lexie, checking out the girl's sexy little rump as she walked away.

"We've heard a lot about you from some of the others here tonight," Professor O'Brien related. "How fortunate for you to already have a relationship with that beautiful young blonde girl working here."

"Ah... you mean Brooke!"

"Yes, she briefly joined us earlier this evening... at one point even making out with Kayli here!"

The pretty dark-haired girl sitting next to Professor O'Brien blushed but said nothing.

"I'm sorry I missed that," Donna replied, surreptitiously watching the professor's hand creeping up the younger girl's thigh. "This is Brooke's first night working here, you know."

"Yes, and she's an excellent addition to the staff... very beautiful... but how do you feel about her 'baring it all' here, Ms. Travers?"

"I'm fine with it," Donna responded. "Brooke's a big girl now, and can make her own decisions."

Seconds later, the pretty 'Red Lips' girl returned with Donna's drink.

"Come over here, Lexie," Mrs. Nolan called to the pretty girl, who obediently moved to stand alongside the woman. Donna could see Mrs. Nolan begin sliding her hand up Lexie's leg.

"Doesn't it bother you at all watching other women caressing and touching your beautiful young girlfriend?" the professor inquired. And, almost as it to emphasize her point, Donna could see Mrs. Nolan kissing Lexie's thighs as she stood beside her.

"It's part of her job, Sheila... people enjoy looking at and touching beautiful young women!"

"Some more than others," the professor added. "May I ask how you two first became acquainted?"

"You may... back when I was in high school I regularly used to babysit Brooke... we grew quite close over the years... and last August when she started school at San Francisco State we became re-acquainted!"

"It sounds to me like you've become much more than simply 're-acquainted'..."

"Yes, you're correct... we've become lovers!"

"How fortunate... for the both of you!"

"I agree!"

"I think it's only right that beautiful young girls get a chance to experiment sexually with older women," Mrs. Nolan observed, her hand now cupping Lexie's pretty butt. "We older women know so much more than they do about life... and love."

"I couldn't agree with you more, ma'am," was Donna's reply. "You know, don't you think that Lexie and Kayli here look a little bit like those Archie's comic girls, Betty and Veronica?"

The other women all laughed.

"We were saying the same thing earlier about Kayli and Brooke!"

**********************************************

At closing time, Donna waited around for her beautiful blonde girlfriend to finish cleaning up and then changing back into her street clothes. Brooke was exhausted, and Donna drove her home with the pretty blonde resting her head on the older woman's lap the entire ride back.

Upon their return to her place, Donna treated Brooke to a hot bath, just like old times, gently bathing the beautiful girl's body and massaging the tiredness out of her shapely shoulders.

"I love you, Donna," the girl whimpered, as she was being dried off afterwards with one of the older woman's large fluffy towels.

Donna then bodily lifted and carried the nude girl to her bed, where Brooke put on the tee-shirt that the older woman had laid out for her... and they then cuddled quietly together, softly kissing.

After a couple of minutes, Brooke opted to pull off the tee-shirt. "I want to sleep nude in your arms tonight," she whispered.

Donna kissed the girl on her forehead as sleep soon claimed them both.

***********************************************

Late the next morning there was a knock on the door.

"Who could that be?" Donna yawned. She gazed down at her beautiful nude girlfriend, still asleep, before then donning her robe and getting up to answer the door.

"Ms. Travers?"

Donna immediately recognized her unexpected visitor as the pretty dark-haired girl who had been sitting with the professor and the board of regents woman the night before at the 'Red Lips' club.

"Yes... hello... come in!"

"My name is Kayli... Kayli Kimberling... do you remember me?"

"Yes, of course I do... Kayli... what can I do for you?"

"Well, actually... I came here looking for Brooke... I called her sorority house this morning, and one of her sisters told me that I could find her here... with you!"

"Kayli?"

The beautiful blonde girl emerged from Donna's bedroom, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She had grabbed a shirt to cover herself and was currently holding it in front of her, but it was clear that the pretty blonde was still nude.

"Hi, Brooke!"

"Would you two ladies like some privacy?" Donna offered.

"Actually, no, Ms. Travers," Kayli stated. "I wanted to talk with the both of you."

"Please... my name is Donna... have a seat."

"Thank you," the girl said, sitting down on the chair in the middle of the room. Brooke and Donna sat together on the couch, the older woman instinctively putting an arm around her pretty girlfriend's shoulders.

"What can we do for you, Kayli?"

"That club... the club we were all at last night..."

"The 'Red Lips' club?"

"Yes... that's the one... I want to work there!"

"Oh really?" Donna's eyes widened, as she immediately formed a mental image of the beautiful black-haired girl wearing next-to-nothing with a woman's red lipstick mark on her shapely butt!

"It's a lesbian club, Kayli," Brooke pointed out. "Didn't you notice all of the older women and all of the pretty, scantily-clad girls running around serving them?"

Yes, Brooke, I did," the girl responded, her eyes on the pretty blonde's mostly-nude body as Brooke sat there holding the shirt in front of her. "I want to be a 'Red Lips' girl like you!"

"Are you even a lesbian, Kayli?"

"Maybe not... but I know what I like... and I liked watching you and the way all of the women there were drooling over your gorgeous body... and I really liked you, too, Donna... and the relationship you two have built together!"

"What about you and Professor O'Brien?" the pretty blonde asked. "I thought that you and her... I mean... it looked like..."

"Yes, she took me there as part of a deal we made to improve my grade in her class," Kayli admitted. "It wasn't my idea, and I really wasn't happy with her pawing at me all night."