Bath Night Revisited Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayli and Camille both stopped to watch, their eyes widening.

"That looks so hot," Camille whispered, licking her lips.

"Would you... you know, like to kiss my tushie?" the dark-haired younger girl asked her, and Camille smiled yes. Kayli then edged back, closer to her, and bent over slightly to present her curvy rump for the blonde lifeguard's pleasure. Camille wasted no time planting warm-wet kisses all over it.

"This is so incredibly kinky... and fun," Kayli half-laughed, half-whimpered, wiggling her sexy butt seductively for the blonde lifeguard's pleasure. Camille was clearly enjoying herself, as well.

After a minute or so of having her cute butt sensually smooched and licked, Kayli found herself pulled down onto Camille's lap as the blonde woman then began kissing the girl's neck and sucking on her lovely, pert breasts.

Donna, meanwhile, rose up off of the couch, and pulling Brooke by the hand she led her over to one of the sleeping pallets, where she then reached down into her travel-bag and pulled out her strap-on. Brooke smiled knowingly and immediately got into the position that she knew Donna wanted her in... face down and ass-up!

The older woman quickly undressed down to her black undershorts and spandex top, before then stepping into her strap-on harness, which she adjusted firmly around her abdomen. She then grabbed a plastic-tie to secure Brooke's wrists together.

"I want you completely helpless while I fuck you," she whispered, squeezing the blonde girl's curvy behind.

Once again Camille and Kayli stopped what they were doing to watch in fascination as the older woman proceeded to mount the beautiful young college girl from behind in preparation to take her in the doggy-style position. Brooke's eyes were closed and her back was perfectly arched as Donna's strap-on slowly eased itself into her already moistened pussy. The blonde girl moaned aloud as she was penetrated and her older lover then began slowly fucking her.

The pretty younger girl was clearly in ecstasy as Donna's hands came to rest on the sides of her silky-smooth ass, tightly gripping the girl's hips with her nails pressing into the flesh of Brooke's firm butt. Once and then twice Donna proceeded to slap Brooke's ass, eliciting squeals from the girl that made her older lover smile!

"Tell Camille and Kayli how much you love it when I fuck you like this," she ordered

"I love it," Brooke obediently cried out.

"Tell them you're my slavegirl."

"I'm Donna's slavegirl... she owns me!"

The other two women continued watching, mesmerized. Camille began running her fingertips up and down Kayli's naked body as they both enjoyed the show.

"Go get me a plastic tie from that box," she then ordered Kayli, her hand slapping the dark-haired girl's butt as she sent her over to the lost & found box. "And hurry back."

When Kayli returned, Camille bound her wrists together and then eased the girl down onto the adjoining pallet.

"I want you on your stomach first," she ordered. "I want to enjoy this beautiful ass!"

Kayli obediently lifted her lovely behind and was was rewarded by the feel of the blonde lifeguard's face pressing up tightly against her butt, the woman's tongue aggressively probing the girl's already moistened vagina from behind as her hands grabbed the girl by her thighs.

The CD player was still blaring out music as the two college girls experienced their nude lithe bodies being thoroughly enjoyed by their older female lovers, side-by side on the adjoining sleeping pallets.

Had somebody been peeking into the windows of the lifeguard hut that night, he-or-she might have thought that they were witnessing a four-girl-orgy, but instead it was actually two separate couples engaged in rapturous lesbian sex, although there were occasions when Brooke and Kayli made out with one another while the two older women watched, highly entertained.

The next morning they all showered together, more or less, before then going out for breakfast at a great little place that Camille knew about that featured a breakfast buffet, complete with scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, hash-browns, fresh fruit, french toast, and even grits (the owner was apparently from the south!) The two younger girls were both understandably famished, filling their plates and then even going back for seconds, while Donna contented herself with half a grapefruit and several cups of hot coffee. Camille, meanwhile, stuck to her mostly non-carb diet, popular with the working lifeguards there.

When it was at last time to go, they all hugged Camille good-bye. Of course they exchanged phone number & email addresses, inviting her up to San Francisco the first chance she had to be away from work. Kayli warmly kissed her on the mouth, while the blonde lifeguard squeezed the girl's butt, right there in the parking lot!

"Don't forget about me," Kayli begged her, and the older woman promised she wouldn't, also promising that the next time they got together, she'd have her very own strap-on, just like Donna's! Kayli laughed. "I'll be waiting," she replied mischieviously, before then turning around and grinding her ass up against the front of Camille's bluejeans!

The ensuing drive back up the coast to San Francisco was uneventful and surprisingly quiet, as each woman was caught up in her own private thoughts about what had turned into a marvelous weekend for them all!