Bathed in Sun, Naked Sister

Story Info
Sister, her virgin brother, and a modeling job.
7.5k words
4.59
530.8k
711
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,105 Followers

Day 1

It was a family vacation.

Maggie sat in the backseat as they headed down the California coast. Everyone in the small family was there. Her father, her mother, and her brother.

She hadn't seen much of them in the past several months. Not since she moved to San Francisco for art school. She wanted to be a fashion designer. Or anything in the field of fashion.

Her younger brother lived at home and attended a nearby university.

And since they had time off for summer, they decided to go on a trip together, down to the nice resorts of Southern California.

***

It was heaven, Maggie thought.

There was hardly anyone around the private resort. Her father, a corporate attorney, had paid top dollar for a small private villa by the shore. They had a perfect view of the beach.

The villa only had two rooms. One for the parents. And another for Maggie and Jeff. Luckily the siblings had separate beds.

It was going to be a lovely weekend.

After relaxing for the morning, they had a nice family picnic on the sandy beach. Maggie wore her bikini, with a large white T-shirt over it. She was eager to work on her tan, but she didn't want to do it in front of her family. That would have been much too awkward.

Other couples from nearby villas came and befriended Maggie's parents. They got along quickly and had a lot in common. Even though it was supposed to be a family vacation, the parents appreciated having adult conversations with other business professionals.

'Perfect,' Maggie thought.

It was her chance to sneak off and work on her tan.

"Maggie, take your brother with you," her mom said.

Her mom was a caring person, and she always made sure the siblings stayed close with each other. And she especially didn't want Jeff getting bored while the other adults were talking.

And so, Jeff was reluctantly made to follow his older sister. Maggie became slightly upset at the sudden loss of privacy, but she was going to tan anyway, she figured. She carried a small beach blanket, some lotion, a small bottle of water, and off they went.

"Where are we headed?" Jeff asked.

"I don't know. Any place where there's privacy. I don't want anyone seeing me tan. Well, except for you I guess since we're stuck together."

They continued their short walk down the shore. It was a hot day and the sun was already taking its toll.

Finally, they found the right spot.

They were by the edge of the beach. There was no one nearby. It was more than enough privacy for sunbathing. Maggie spread her beach blanket on the sand and prepared to lay on it.

"I'm going to take off my T-shirt," she said. "Don't make this weird, okay?"

"Holy shit."

"Jeff, this isn't a big deal, okay? I'm sure you've seen a hot body before."

"Not you," he said. "Look, over there."

Maggie turned her head to see what her brother was looking at.

"What is it?"

He pointed further down the beach. "Do you see that?"

When Maggie squinted her eyes and looked closely, she saw a small hut, with two people, and someone taking their picture. The two people were completely naked. A lady was on her knees with her face in a naked guy's crotch. Her head was going back and forth.

"Is that a fucking blowjob?" she asked incredulously.

"Either that or some new yoga technique."

"Jeez. What kind of place is this?"

"That definitely wasn't in the brochure that dad showed us," Jeff replied. "But hey, who's complaining?"

Jeff kneeled down, and so did Maggie. They didn't want to get caught. But they wanted to watch for a moment, especially the enthusiastic young Jeff. They simply watched for several long moments.

In a flash, a thought came to Maggie's mind.

"Wait a minute, why are we watching this?" she asked.

"I don't know."

Jeff's eyes were still glued to the sexual action.

"Pervert. I'm going to work on my tan. Keep your eyes on the blowjob and don't look at me. Okay?"

His eyes remained forward. "Got it."

Maggie pulled off her T-shirt and laid on the beach blanket. Her bikini-clad body on full display. She stretched and found the perfect position to lay. At least Jeff wasn't going to be looking at her body, she thought. Jeff was too busy looking at something else.

It was serenity. She finally got the sunbathing experience she wanted. Through the corner of her eye, she saw her brother still occupied by watching the oral encounter. It was weird, but gratefully, there was silence.

"Excuse me. You two are on private property."

The voice was strong and stern. Maggie turned to see a much older man with a peeved expression on his face. He looked upset that they had (apparently) trespassed, and more importantly, that Jeff was watching the oral encounter.

The man continued coming closer.

"You're not supposed to be watching this."

Maggie got up and quickly put her T-shirt back on.

"We didn't know this was private property," she said.

"Fair enough," he said, calming down. "But now you've been told. So please, leave. People your age shouldn't be watching this."

"We're both legal adults," she staunchly replied.

The man calmed down even further. "Oh, my apologies then, I assumed you were younger."

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment then," Maggie replied.

"That doesn't change the fact that you're on private property."

"Okay, okay, we're going. And if you're so concerned about the law, then you should really do something about that public blowjob over there."

"You should check the local ordinances lady. And we also have permits."

"What are you, some sort of porn company?" she asked.

"Modeling company, now please leave."

Maggie looked closely at the guy's T-shirt, which had a small company logo on it.

"Do you work for Buckel Fashion Works?"

The man smiled, "Yes, that's us."

"Wow, I'm actually an admirer."

Maggie went over to greet the man with a handshake while Jeff looked relieved that he wasn't in trouble for spying.

"I'm Gustafson," the man said.

"I'm Maggie. That's Jeff," she replied, pointing to her brother.

"You two are dating, I'm assuming."

"Yes, we are," Maggie said before her brother could comment.

"Well, it was nice meeting you both. Enjoy the rest of your stay here."

"Do we still have to leave?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, we're working."

"You know, I'm an art student in San Francisco. My goal is to work in the fashion industry. I've actually studied some photographic images from your company. And I've even used some for presentations."

Gustafson gave a hearty laugh. "You know, I'm the founder of Buckel Fashion Works, don't you?"

"Apparently not. I didn't know that."

"Well now you do."

"It's a huge honor to meet you. Really. But what's a fashion company like yours doing filming a blowjob on the beach?"

"We're not a porn company," he said defensively. "We don't distribute porn, and we never well. They're newlyweds. And they've hired our best photographer for a romantic shoot. That's all."

"I've done some modeling work before. Do you think we can meet your photographer and look at your set-up? I'd love to see how you operate."

"And why should I allow that?"

Maggie thought for a moment. "I think we can help each other. You see, I know a lot about modern techniques in regards to computer enhancements and so forth. I can help make those blowjob pictures even more gorgeous. And I can teach it to your crew. I've gotten high marks in the art academy."

"What do you want in return? An internship in San Francisco?"

"That sounds good. I mean if you think I'm a good fit."

Gustafson thought hard and gave a sharp stare. "Okay, that sounds like a fair deal. We'll see what you can do. If you've got skills, then maybe we can collaborate. I'm always looking for new talent."

A broad smile appeared on Maggie's face.

***

The siblings were allowed to enter Gustafson's villa. As it turned out, he was on a work-vacation. He enjoyed the beach view. And he also assisted some clients who wanted romantic pictures taken. In a way, helping couples was a chance for Gustafson to enhance his game and try new things. He was always looking for new ways to stay innovative.

Maggie and Jeff got to meet the young newlywed couple after they went back inside the villa. It was awkward for the siblings, given what they saw. But the couple didn't seem embarrassed at all. They were proud of the explicit pictures they had taken.

Later, Maggie put a few touches on the photographs using the computer. She made the images look more appealing by enhancing certain colors and using nice shading. Everyone in the room seemed impressed by Maggie's skills.

"Well done," Gustafson said. "You did a nice job."

"Thank you," she smiled.

The newlyweds and photographer also complimented Maggie on the beautiful enhancements.

After a while, the newlywed couple left, and so did the photographer. It was a beautiful day and no one wanted to be stuck editing photographs any longer.

"I've got good news, and not-so-good news," Gustafson said.

Maggie nodded. "Let's hear it."

"I've been texting with the manager of our San Francisco division, and we've just finished a new round of hiring. We've already got enough art people, probably from the same art academy that you currently attend."

"Oh," she replied with a sad voice.

"The good news is, I like you. You've got talent, and you've got moxie. You're a pretty cool chick."

"Thanks."

"So how about a modeling gig?" he offered. "I think you look good. You've got a natural spark which many people find appealing. That is, of course, if you're interested."

"You bet!" she said with a sudden burst of energy. "I've done some modeling work for a part time job. So I know the drill."

"Do you have a portfolio?"

"I do, but I didn't bring it. I have some pictures on my phone. Professional stuff that was shot in a studio. Hang on a sec."

Maggie reached for her phone and searched through it. Then she showed a few pictures of herself to Gustafson, who examined it very carefully.

"Very nice. Cute face, nice body, and you've got a sassy attitude. Why don't you come back tomorrow when the photographer is here? We'll take some nice pictures of you and see where things go from there."

"Sounds great."

They all shook hands, and the siblings left.

***

"Can you believe that?" Maggie beamed while walking on the beach towards the family villa. "I mean, wow, I might actually have a chance to work for Buckel Fashion."

"I can't believe I actually saw all that stuff."

She squinted at her brother. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

"No," he scoffed. "Of course not."

"Don't bullshit me, Jeff. You were like a zombie looking at those adult photos. A sex crazed college student sex-obsessed zombie. It was like there was nothing else on your mind. Admit it, you're a virgin."

He huffed, "So what if I am?"

"There's nothing wrong with that. I think it's great that you're saving yourself for marriage."

"It's not that."

"So you're looking, but you've had no luck," she replied.

"Basically."

"You're a handsome guy Jeff. And your personality ain't bad. You'll find someone soon enough."

"Thanks, I guess."

Day 2

After breakfast, the parents began to socialize with the other adults in the nearby villas. That gave Maggie the perfect excuse to leave and do her own thing. But of course, she had to take her brother with her. There was no way around that.

She had tied her hair in a nice ponytail, and she wore her best bikini, with a large white T-shirt over it.

The siblings walked alongside the shore again, towards Gustafson's private villa.

"How come we can't admit that I'm your brother?" Jeff asked. "It's pretty unusual pretending to be your boyfriend."

"I know, but I had to make a split-second decision. If he knew that you're my brother, he might not have let us join. After all, they were taking sex pictures. Who would let a pair of siblings look at sex pics together? That's just weird. So it's better if he thinks that we're dating instead."

"That makes sense," Jeff nodded.

"Plus Buckel Fashion Works are known for their sensual and sometimes erotic images. Gustafson might have been too creeped out to let a brother & sister look at any of his photos."

"I can't say I'd blame him. But like I said, it's unusual pretending to be your boyfriend."

Maggie stopped walking and looked at her brother seriously. There as a no-nonsense expression on her face.

"Listen, I really want to work for that company," she said. "It's my dream to work for them. I love their work. So please, don't screw this up for me."

"I'll be on my best behavior."

"Good. And be forewarned, their pictures are edgy and artsy. Don't be surprised by what you see."

"We've already seen a lady suck her husband's dick yesterday," he replied.

"I know. But this is different. I want to become a model for them. Hopefully, that'll lead to a designing job in the future. Remember, I'm desperate to work for them, okay? Don't forget it."

"Got it."

***

The siblings met with Gustafson along with the Italian photographer (who didn't speak a word of English) outside the villa. They had a brief conversation sitting around a table drinking lemonade. Maggie was asked about her goals and passions.

She explained that she had always been attracted to the world of fashion. She further explained that she was attracted to the artistry and freedom of that industry. She talked about all the different courses she had taken at the art academy, and which ones she excelled in.

"You sound like the type of person we're looking for," Gustafson said. "Now let's begin the shoot. I'm sure your boyfriend will enjoy watching."

"I'm sure he will."

Maggie gave her brother a playful wink.

"Also, keep in mind that I don't always make the final decision when it comes to hiring. I'll send these pictures to San Francisco, and they'll decide."

"That sounds good," Maggie smiled.

"Great. I'm sure they'll love you. If not, they'll find something else for you to do if there's a future opening."

"I really look forward to helping this company in any way possible."

Gustafson nodded. "That's the attitude I like. Now let's get started."

***

They all went to the beach together, right by the ocean waves.

Maggie had removed her T-shirt and modeled in her bikini. She struck different poses for the Italian photographer while Jeff and Gustafson just watched.

She was a natural at posing and modeling. There was a vibrancy about her. Her love-for-life attitude made her even more attractive than she already was.

Then, the Italian photographer spoke.

Gustafson translated, "The photographer says to remove your top."

"What?" Maggie asked with a shocked expression.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, it's just that, I wasn't expecting this."

"You're familiar with our type of work, aren't you?" Gustafson asked.

"Yes, but..."

"Buckel Fashion Works is a growing brand because of our sexy and classy edge. I assumed you would understand what kind of shoot this is."

"I do."

"If this isn't your thing, then..."

"It is!" Maggie proclaimed.

She reached back and untied her bikini. All the while, she gave her brother a subtle expression which said, 'sorry about this. We'll discuss this later."

And then, she pulled her bikini top away and tossed it to the sand.

And her breasts were exposed.

They were small with an upturned perky shape.

She saw Jeff look extremely uncomfortable, but after a moment, he tried to control himself. Jeff didn't want the others knowing that they were actually siblings.

For some reason, seeing her brother so flustered actually made Maggie kind of excited. Maybe it was because she was teasing a virgin. Or maybe it was the taboo. Whatever the case, she had a job to do. And she did it.

Her pert breasts had a bikini tan line. Her body had a slight tan, but her breasts were pale white, in the shape of white triangles on each chest. It was the first time her breasts had been exposed to the sun in a very long time. And she enjoyed it.

It was the first time anyone had ever taken pictures of her breasts, and she enjoyed that even more.

A slight breeze came and it made her pink nipples stiffen.

She struck different poses and the camera snapped away.

The moment gave her an exhilarating rush. Gustafson, the photographer, and her own brother were staring at her topless. Her pictures were being taken and she was on a beach with the hot sun on her tits.

The adrenaline only gave her more confidence and bravado. And that translated perfectly towards her modeling.

"You're something special," Gustafson said, almost transfixed by her beauty.

She smiled, "Thank you, sir. I feel great."

The photographer spoke in Italian, and Gustafson listened attentively.

"He wants Jeff to remove his clothes and join you," Gustafson said. "Let's make this another couple shoot."

Jeff immediately protested, and Maggie gave a diplomatic response stating why it shouldn't happen.

Gustafson listened, and he tried to be understanding.

"Very well," Gustafson said. "My photographer is a very passionate man. His specialty is eroticism, especially between couples. That's his favorite."

"Can we continue with this shoot?"

Gustafson spoke to the photographer in Italian.

"He says he's done," Gustafson said. "He doesn't want to take any more pictures unless it's a set for couples. I hope you understand, my photographer is a very stubborn man. However, he is the best in our company. A true artist."

"So, should I put my top back on?"

"Yes, you've been amazing."

Maggie quickly reached for her bikini and put it on. In some ways, it was a relief to be covered again. But in other ways, she had been enjoying the exhibitionist moment.

***

After the photographer had left, the siblings were alone with Gustafson. They were inside his villa and he had emailed the pictures to his team in San Francisco.

"I'll text you later when I hear their opinions," Gustafson said.

"How do you think I did?"

"You're a natural. You've got spunk. There are many beautiful women in the world, but you've got something which can't be taught. I really like you. And I think the rest of my team is going to like you also."

"That's so wonderful to hear," Maggie smiled. "It's been such an honor working with you, and your photographer."

"Likewise. And I apologize if my photographer and I had offended you earlier. We should have given you notice about the couples pictures he wanted."

"No worries."

He nodded. "You two looked bewildered at the idea. Especially Jeff."

"My boyfriend is a very shy person," Maggie smiled again.

Jeff simply stood awkwardly with a stiff expression.

"That's okay," Gustafson said. "Being photographed is a lot harder than people imagine."

Maggie pondered for a moment. "Just curious, but what would have happened if we had actually taken couples photographs together?"

"Well, those types of sexually explicit photos show raw emotion. Obviously, we don't distribute any images like that in our advertisements or promotions. But we often use couples. So I think my team in San Francisco may have potentially looked more favorable towards you."

"Really?"

"I believe so. San Francisco is a tough market. They need the very best and the bravest. If I recall, some of our recent modeling hires had submitted sexually explicit photos. It showed that they were fearless and open to anything. That type of confidence is very powerful."

"Interesting."

"You look like you're having second thoughts," Gustafson noted.

"Not exactly," she replied. "But what if I was?"

"No big deal. The photographer can come back tomorrow and we can resume."

"So we can still do the couples photographs tomorrow?"

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,105 Followers