Bathhouse Temptations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rimming remains one of my greatest bathhouse temptations. It rarely occurs, with this being the first time someone could watch me get licked by man, adding to the turn-on. It ended too soon, as he opened the bottle and did a couple of hits before taking my cock into his mouth again. It was easy to face fuck him in this state, tweaking his nipples, feeling him become a total slut around my naked cock.

He placed the bottle in my hand at some point, allowing me to do another hit. Breathing out, I said 'slow .. oh fuck .. go slow' as he slid further along my shaft. A finger began to rub over a nipple as he reversed direction. The voyeur had moved quite close, though seemingly unwilling to participate even as he kept jacking off, attention focused on the sex I was having with another man. My eyes fluttered shut eventually, only re-opening when feeling the platform shift. As he took the bottle from my hands, he kept moving, now standing on the platform.

I sat up, opened a condom, hearing him breath the scent in and out repeatedly, my lips following the unrolling condom over his cockhead. We soon settled into a rhythm of him doing a hit, sluttily face fucking me for a bit, then resting at the edge of orgasm before repeating the same addictive sequence, often at the prompting of my tongue and lips. Soon, my sucking became louder, as the freely flowing saliva combined with all the suction I could create to make an inconsistent seal of my mouth along his covered shaft.

He began approaching the edge of orgasm repeatedly, begging me to stop, or freezing my head's motion with splayed hands, using the poppers repeatedly. When he lowered the bottle, I did a hit, stroking myself, two cock sluts riding the edge of cumming, sharing the same tastes in completely abandoned sex with a partner unable to resist submitting to the effects of such a perfect sex drug.

At some point, he left my greedy mouth, and looking out again, there was someone sitting in chair again. Quite possibly a different person, though the hard cock looked similar to the first time. Having spent too long avoiding cumming, my cock was no longer so rigid. Hearing him do more hits, he took off the condom. This ended any chance of my sucking him further, though the smell as he neared my mouth with rod in hand was tempting.

But his poppers fueled insistence was meaningless, as it remains a fixed rule virtually without exception (the one time underwater was truly an exception, in so many ways - such as still wearing my glasses underwater while sucking my first bare cock). Admittedly, I've been slipping on using a condom on my own cock while being sucked, but sadly, such laxening of standards in the face of immediate gratification is difficult to slow, much less prevent.

He began to play with my nipples, quite unlike the other time, but still exquisite. "I'm going to cum over all over you" he said, jacking his cock off right in front of me, still daring me not to suck his sexy cock. I sat straighter, a hand rubbing over his sack and between his soft ass cheeks, a finger probing for his ass as he began to groan.

He came on me as I kept jacking off, rigid, getting off hard without worrying about an orgasm that would not occur when my cock became like this. A state that had my cock feeling like a stiff bar, being polished by pumping fist, pleasure without endpoint. Or, in the past, a sloppy wet cunt or a yielding hot ass. It takes a while to reach, but when achieved, such an erection can last for a long time.

Today, though, feeling the hot cum splash on me, in multiple places, the sense of being drained without having cum began to overwhelm me. The other man cleaned himself up and left as I simply slumped in the booth, feeling another man's hot juices running down over different parts of my skin.

Looking out, barely able to think, cock still in hand, it became apparent that a man had been watching in the chair. He stood up and began to enter, looking greedily at the hot cum still splattered over my skin, clearly desiring to play more games. However, I was done, and somewhat regretfully, felt forced to turn down what he was offering, sliding past him while murmuring "sorry."

12