Bathing Suit Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt surprisingly nervous as he leaned up and placed his face against the firm abs of his long-time friend. He clearly had kept in very good shape in college.

He put his hand around Eric's lower back and felt his own cock strangely hardening under the water as his eyes couldn't help but be glued to the nearby pipe that ran down Eric's leg as he pressed against him. He sat up on his knees and went into the position.

Eric was controlling the camera as he tried to get a good selfie of their ridiculous pose. He untied the drawstring of his trunks and had Jamie hold them as if he was untying them with his free hand.

"That's perfect, look at the camera and give the girls like a suggestive eyebrow." Eric instructed.

"Dude, this is so fucking ridiculous!" Jamie said, even as he noticed the soft wisps of the very top of Eric's pubic hair peaking out just from the exposed top of his shorts. His crotch was just outside the water from this position.

They sent the picture and then readjusted so they were both sitting on the side of the deck with their legs still hanging down below in the steaming waters. As Jamie had gotten out Eric noticed his friend's own impressive cock pressing out firmly from the tight, wet jockstrap.

"I wonder if we'll be rewarded with something even better." Eric said, his eyes glued to his phone as Jamie sidled up beside him with similar hopes for his own very horny needs. There legs were touching again as they peered at the phone with rapt anticipation.

And they were soon rewarded tenfold.

Kristen: "FUCCKKKKK! Boys...that is so fucking hot. We like this game. Okay, our turn." The message read. And then there was another ding.

The picture that came in next caused both boys' cocks to howl to the moon.

Debbie was bent over on the end of Kristen's bed with her thong underwear pulled tightly between her gorgeous booty. Kristen was kneeling beside her with her mouth attached to Debbie's right ass cheek. Her breasts hung exposed with her dark pink nipples as hard as can be. She had those 19-year-old breasts that made you want to cum just from their contributions to Newtonian science. And Debbie had the kind of ass that seemed like it was sponsored by summer orchard fruits and an Asa Akira protein powder. The girls were a couple of sex dreams and they knew the lure they brandished.

Kristen: "Your turn, boys."

There was another devil Emoji included after that message along with two eggplants in tow. The intent was obvious. This was a clear cut case of quid pro quo and the boys knew that tat would be required if they wanted more tit.

They looked at each other and arched mirrored eyebrows. Smiles were included. They were horny as fuck. The telephone foreplay and their combined six packs of warm-blooded happiness were devastatingly effective on their hard-ons. This was leading them down a very unexpected path. But how could they stop now? Who would say 'chicken' first?

"That is so fucking hot, holy shit dude...Kristen's mouth is literally on Debbie's ass right now. Like, her juicy lips are pressed firmly up against that angelic ass. Holy fucking, fuck!" Jamie opined. It was torturous as much as it was pleasurable.

"Seriously. Fuck...okay...so what do we send them now? It's gotta be something that'll turn them on and make them go further."

They both put on their thinking caps for a moment.

"Oh, I've got it! The girls don't know you're wearing a jock...let's mirror their last shot and show them that sexy ass you've got!" Eric said. Jamie looked at him mortified...but then, that was actually pretty good. Who cared about showing them his ass? It was just his ass. His face wouldn't even be in the shot.

"Yup! Brilliant. Let's do it. How should I stand?" Jamie confirmed.

"Okay, let's have you lean over the side deck of the spa with your legs still in the water but your ass and upper legs out of it. This will make your ass pop out too like Debbie's was." Eric instructed him.

Jamie did as he was told and enjoyed the cool night breeze on his skin as he lay in this very exposed position. Then Eric surprised him a little more when he felt his face come down very close to his ass cheek. Ah, he was exactly recreating the last photo.

"Okay dude...I'm gonna do this." Jamie felt Eric's lips lock on to his ass cheek and he giggled a little at how ridiculous this was, but he was also strangely into it. It felt good to have a pair of soft lips on his ass, even if they were from another guy. He was so horny. It took a while for Eric to get a shot that he liked and even though he was just doing different poses, it did feel to Jamie like he was having his ass kissed ever so lightly, and who didn't like that anyway? It felt really nice. His cock pressed hard against the beach towel covered deck where his crotch was pressed.

"Okay, I got a good one." Jamie got up after Eric said this and they sat back on the deck edge in their reset position with their legs hanging into the soapy spa.

The picture of Jamie's ass was ridiculous. Eric was kissing his buns and lightly biting him in that picture with his eyes closed and even Jamie was surprised at how good his ass looked bent over like that. His hole was completely exposed in that position and he realized the girls were going to literally see what his anus looked like. That was sexy to him for some reason.

They sent the photo to the girls and awaited their prize.

"I wonder what they'll send next, man?" Jamie said. "This is the best game ever, sorry Clue. Sorry Chutes and Ladders."

"I mean...if you think about it, this kind of IS Chutes and Ladders, in the metaphorical sense!" They both cracked up at Jamie's joke as they snuggled

"Well if that's the case, my ladder is fucking hard as a damn rock right now, dude!"

They both laughed some more and Jamie licked his lips a little subconsciously as he saw the huge outline of his friend's manhood pressing out from the tiny shorts like Han Solo frozen in carbonite.

The phone dinged as another message came in.

Kristen: "FUCCKKKKKKKK, BOYSSSSSSS. You're making us really fucking wet over here. Now we have to take care of our soaking pussies because of you two naughty, naughty boys. Look!"

The picture that showed up on their screen now featured two very naked girls. They were kneeling on the bed in front of each other making out, and the angle of the camera clearly showed their hands rubbing each other's pussies. The girls had definitely changed the game now. This wasn't just a pose. You could literally see that Kristen's fingers were inserted into Debbie's shaved snatch. They were really doing this.

"WOWWWW. GODDAMN THEY'RE LIKE, TOTALLY HAVING SEX!" Eric moaned.

"FUCKKKKK!" Jamie said as he saw the picture.

"Dude, I'm so fucking horny right now...I don't wanna stop...but if we keep going they're going to expect us to send us the kind of pictures that they're sending...are you okay with that? I know it seems kinda gay."

Jamie considered what Eric had said. He was right of course. They'd have to match the girls. That was the game. But it didn't seem gay. It seemed like they had a similar goal of seeing the ladies doing increasingly naughtier things, so whatever if they had to get a little dirty to dive into a huge fantasy. They were experiencing a play-by-play lesbian sex show with two very hot girls, they could certainly play along for that kind of reward.

"Fuck, yeah, I'm totally fine man...but what do we send back? They'll be expecting a picture soon and we don't wanna keep them waiting if they're this horny."

"Well, Kristen is clearly fingering her in that picture...so one of us has to pose like we're jacking each other off I think. That's the tradeoff."

Jamie felt his pulse quicken when Eric said this. He was right of course, but suddenly the idea of guy-on-guy action was becoming very real and Jamie felt incredibly nervous as he considered the weight of it all.

"Okay, yeah, you're right. So...who is going to be jacking off who in the photo?" Jamie asked the question that had immediately popped into both of their heads.

Eric looked at Jamie as they sat together with their legs still enjoying the hot bubbling waters and the feel of their closeness.

"Cock. Paper. Scissors?"

They both laughed at that and Jamie immediately agreed. "I guess the cock and scissors part is pretty appropriate all things considered."

Apparently there was something very inevitable in the works, because Eric's "Cock" immediately smashed apart Jamie's scissors and Jamie laughed nervously as he looked at his friend and rolled his eyes.

"Alright man...let's get this over with!" Jamie said. He watched as Eric undid the drawstring of his board shorts and pulled them down over his still-hard cock.

His penis flopped out of the opening like a horse head from a barn stable saying "Hello" to a bale of hay.

Wow. Kristen hadn't been exaggerating. Not even fully hard, Eric had seven inches of a tall can that immediately forced your eyes to drink in its godly girth.

A Roman Centurion helmet crested the top of the barber pole and the color of the cock changed from soft pink to darker brown as it extended down into Eric's bean-bag chair of a ball-sack.

"Holy fuck dude...how does that thing fit in your pants?" Jamie said, genuinely impressed with how gorgeous his friend's cock was.

Eric grabbed his phone. "It fits very carefully dude...just lots of proper angling! Ha! Alright man...grab your hand around my cock and make it look like you're jacking me off."

Jamie scooted in close and wrapped a tentative hand around the pulsing cock and for the first time in his life, he knew what it felt like to touch a hard-on that wasn't his own. It was crazy to realize that, even in his drunken bliss.

The beer and the jacuzzi and the mood of the night was more than enough to smash away any heteronormative cold feet he might've had. Right now he was just aghast at how big his friend's rod felt in his fist. He was either holding his first cock, or he'd just been enlisted as an Olympic torch carrier.

"Okay man...lemme try to get a good picture..." Eric said, even as he felt his cock fully engorging in his friend's hand. It always felt good to have another person holding your hard-on, no matter who it was. Eric took a bunch of pictures trying to find the sexiest look. He was finally able to get one particularly shot that was by far the sexiest one the boys had taken.

You could see Jamie's eyes looking down at the dick with incredible focused as his hand locked firmly around the penis. It was a sensual pose if there ever was one.

Eric sent it off to Kristen and once again Jamie scooched as close as he could to him on the edge of the spa. His hand was still holding Eric's hard cock, and as he realized this, he allowed his grip to loosen, though his fingers only drifted down to rest on the inside of his friend's thigh, locked in the hairy locks of his muscles. He was still pressed close to Eric's big ball sack as he felt his friend's pubic hair pressed up against the backs of his knuckles—another unexpected first.

Another minute or so passed with neither of them saying anything. They were just enjoying the buzz, the music—the game. Eric liked the feeling of his friend's hand still brushing against his balls. Jamie liked knowing he was that close to Eric's huge, delectable boner.

Then the phone dinged, and Jamie hurriedly opened his messaging thread back up.

This time it wasn't just a picture. A small icon on the front of the image showed the classic 'Play' symbol, as in, the girls had just sent them a video.

THE GIRLS HAD JUST SENT THEM A VIDEO! They both practically gasped.

"Holy fuck dude, they sent a video." Eric said, and Jamie felt his cock twitched again inside the jock-strap.

The video started and the girls were still kissing, only now you could see Kristen fingering Debbie, and Debbie also fingering Kristen. The camera work was like most amateur porn, shaky, but sexy as fuck. Mostly because you could tell they were totally into it. The girls ravaged each other's mouths as their fingers stroked each other's sensitive clits and found each other's dripping holes with gusto.

The best part was the moans. They moaned like two alley-cats engaging in an illicit nighttime fuck. It was guttural and passionate and there was no drunken acting ability that could fake this level of want and need. They sounded desperate for each other. They sounded like major and minor chords fighting for harmony and orgasms all in the same choral piece. It was Sapphic and sexy and a the type of dream that had probably led to plenty of nocturnal emissions for the various male family members that had to endure the sheer sexiness of these two ladies during the small-clothing months of the summer.

The video lasted a full two minutes...then Kristen broke her kiss and looked to the camera with a face that had all sorts of inventiveness billowing from its sail.

"Your turn, boys." She said in the most devilishly delicious voice, before diving back into her friend's mouth like an oral archeologist.

"FUCCCKKKKKKK." Jamie said as is cock ached against his tight and still-wet jock. Eric's cock meanwhile throbbed right next to his hand and the boys knew what was going to happen next.

They watched the video a few times and as they did they both played with their cocks. Jamie took his own cock out of his jock to jack himself and Eric did the same while they watched the video of these two sex kittens totally fingering each other for their viewing pleasure.

"So we have to jack each other off...there's no getting around it." Jamie said, resigned it their fate, but not entirely upset about it.

"Dude...whatever, we're both horny...a hand is a hand, right?"

They sat on the deck and Jamie took his cock fully out of the jock strap.

"Whoa dude, looks like you're pretty well equipped as well down there!" Eric said, admiring his friend's hard seven-inch penis as he took it fully out of the tiny sports underwear.

"Would you shut the fuck up and jack me off already??" Jamie joked, and Eric laughed as both boys reached over to grab each other's cocks.

"Okay man...let me try to figure out the video angle for us cuz this will be a challenge I think." Eric began extending his arm with the video playing to test a good distance so that the camera would capture them both jacking their cocks off together.

As he did this Jamie had already begun to lightly stroke the sizable cock in his hand. He hadn't meant to start early, but the cock felt so big and fun in his hand that it was second nature to start massaging it's length like muscle memory.

"Mmmm, fuck, that feels nice." Eric said, closing his eyes for a moment as he tried to concentrate on getting the video going. He also was rubbing his hand up and down Jamie's dick. This was fucking insane.

"Dude...are you gonna start filming?" Jamie said in soft voice, realizing the affect he was having on his friend as he lightly played with the donkey cock, breaking up his focus with every bulging vein.

"Yeah...okay..." Eric said, and Jamie's fist closed a little tighter over the cock, as he liked knowing the affect he was having. His fingers ran up and down the outside of Eric's penis, purposefully teasing him in a way he knew he loved having his own cock teased. Eric meanwhile had his own hand wrapped firmly around Jamie's pole now, though he was having trouble handling the camera, the hard cock, and his own pleasure from his friend's hand as he was slowly jacking him.

"Dude, just focus on the camera, okay? I'll handle the rest." Jamie said, and Eric nodded, taking his hand away from Jamie's cock and using it for leverage behind him as he held the camera out to begin filming them.

"Are you sure? The girls were both fingering each other...don't we have to copy them or raise the stakes?" Eric asked.

"No...don't worry...I'll make sure to give them something I know they want." Jamie said, and he felt a brimming explosion of nervous pricks as a thousand cocoon's burst open inside of his chest with colorful decisiveness.

"Okay, this is easier. Tell me when to start the video." Eric said, and Jamie was already jacking him off so the question seemed funny. Jamie tucked his own hard-on back into the jock strap.

"Okay man. Go ahead and record." Jamie said.

"And, start." Eric said, and Jamie looked into the camera just in front of them as he jacked his friend off slowly from the base of the cock all the way up to the tip.

Eric's eyes rolled back in his head a little again as he enjoyed the way that Jamie jacked him off. He couldn't believe how good it felt or that he was getting this amount of pleasure from having another guy touch his cock but he was so turned on by all of it. At some point he stopped worrying about the fact that he was recording a video and just closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of having his sensitive snake seductively stroked by a pair of strong hands.

He was leaning back a little and Jamie had turned sideways to jack him off. It was a very intimate act.

"Mmmmmm...WHATHAFUGGGG..." Eric moaned suddenly and jerked his head up from its lolled position. The jolt of electricity that had rocked through his body had been caused by the suddenly familiar feeling of his cock being engulfed in a sloppy wet pocket of suction.

When he looked he saw Jamie's head bobbing on his cock. He was pressed four inches into his friend's mouth and Jamie's tongue was slobbering its way over his pole like a pearl fish on a sea cucumber.

"Holllllyyyy FUCKKKK, JAMIEEEEEE." He moaned, and he meant it in the religious way. He certainly wasn't going to stop him now. There was absolutely zero parts of his sexuatity that were going to protest receiving a naughty, wet blowjob.

Jamie had clearly upped the ante. He was desperately sucking on his friend as he passionately gave his first ever oral sex to a man. He was so turned on by it all. He bobbed on Eric like an 18-year-old with a very in-shape Spanish tennis coach. He didn't know why he had decided that this was what he wanted...but for some reason, he was so drawn to Eric's cock that it just seemed like the natural progression of things. He needed to suck on this beautiful organ. He needed it in his mouth.

Eric, much to his credit, never stopped filming. Jamie sucked up and down his shaft and he brought his hand up to run it through his friend's hair and also to hold him firmly down against his cock. Jamie couldn't believe he was sucking on a cock or that he was loving it as much as he was. He moaned when he felt Eric pressing him down on his cock and he tried to his best to press the cock a few more inches into his mouth as he breathed through his nose like he knew you were supposed to do. He could feel his eyes water a little as he sniffed the musky funk of his friend's crotch. His lips suckled the veiny oral invader like the best fucking popsicle he'd ever devoured.

He was drunk off the dirtiness of this brazen act. He was sucking a guy for the first time and he was being filmed doing it no less. The girls would be watching him sucking on a cock, and that made him even harder as he sucked.

When he finally came up for air Eric stopped the video and sent it off to the girls.

He put his phone off to the side and the boys both looked at each other with a sheepish grin on their faces.

"Dude!" Eric started, "You just sucked on my cock! Like...you gave me a real blowjob. Like a really fucking good blowjob for that matter! Holy shit!"

Jamie just smiled and put his arms up. "It seemed like the right thing to do." He was holding back a smile at just how naughty and amazing he felt in that moment.

"I guess now we wait to see what the girls will send us." Eric said as he stared at his friend's hard-on sticking out of the tiny underwear. He leaned back and gave Jamie an arched eyebrow, showing off his saliva-covered cock, which was still very hard and deliciously inviting as they waited.