Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Bruce enjoying not one, not two, but four women.
8.2k words
4.41
21.1k
25

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/24/2021
Created 08/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to mention that I found an editor, Ryan Brogan who volunteered his service. Special thanks to him.

Monday, January 2, 2012 C.E.

Master Bedroom,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

Bruce wakes up slowly, a ray of sun shine being cast over his face from the window behind the bed that he lays on. His own, the same bed that he shared with four women the night before, the same four women who are with him now, some still in a slumbering state. Jaina Hudson occupies a place between Batman's legs. She had received some private attention from Bruce the night before, and had gone to sleep early, waking up early as well. Her brown legs lifted at her knees, and her ankles cross, with a gold anklet tied around her left ankle. Bruce's attention is pulled closer to him, noticing how her lips were wrapped around his massive cock. She sucks slowly but her eyes open wide, staring back at his. A smile comes over Bruce's face and he reaches down to set his fingers in her black hair. She pulls away for just a second, smiling back.

"Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well?" The immediate smile that she pulls her lips into makes it obvious that the question was nearly a joke, considering that Bruce had slept between the same four beautiful women that were in the bed now.

"As a matter of fact, I did," Bruce chuckles along, as Jaina let her head fall again, taking the extreme large head of Bruce's massive cock. She closes her eyes and lets her tongue settle as comfortably as it could, to the side of Bruce's very thick cock.

"Struggling at all, Jaina?" Bruce asks, lying down and looking up toward the ceiling of the bedroom for a moment. She shakes her head, steadying a hand against Bruce's hips to provide herself some leverage, shifting her body further up to allow Bruce's might manhood further into her mouth. She takes less than half, his girth pressing against her lips and completely overfilling her mouth. She dares to take more, as much as she can, only managing to slide a bit further while breathing through her nose before a strange sensation builds on her tongue. She withdraws, watching a strand of saliva between her lips and Bruce's tip. Once that was accomplished, she moans, a beaming smile on her face as she had just taken as much as she could, quite proud of herself, "Admit it, Bruce, you're impressed."

Bruce laughed, his hand moving from her head to the side of her neck.

"I can't say I am, but if you wanted to impress me, you could keep going," Bruce makes the pointed remark with a smirk, with Jaina's cheeks heating up.

"Well, if you say so," she seems disappointed, but her keen eyes notice something in Bruce's eyes, "You're just playing with me, aren't you?"

Bruce nods and laughs, rubbing his fingers through her soft black hair again.

"Maybe but I didn't mean for it to be taken that harshly. You know that I enjoy what you do for me," He winks, his hand moving away from her head, further down, rubbing at her shoulder. She could only smile, baring her teeth to him and shaking her head as she makes her way up his chest, hovering over him, with her hands at his chest. His hands return the pressure to her chest as well while his pointer fingers and thumbs teasing at each of her nipples.

Jaina's hands busy themselves further to distract herself from the sensation, dropping to Bruce's sides, with her right moving between his legs, easing his big beautiful cock into a standing position that she could angle into herself. Her eyes lock with Bruce's, and she impales herself onto the biggest cock she had ever taking into her extremely tight pussy. Jaina has an intentionally slow pace to match the intimate moment that they could share without any of the other women awake. As they do, with Jaina's hands returning to Bruce's shoulders and his hands moving to Jaina's thighs. Bruce allows Jaina to take control of the motion for the time being while still holding on to the possibility of getting it back from her if he wants to take things in another direction. She easily notices the way that he seems to be plotting for that eventuality, with a tight grip on her hips, where he may use his hands to move them at his own leisure.

Instead of doing that, requiring direct control, he moves his right hand, bringing his palm over her stomach, his thumb going down onto the lips of Jaina's vagina. His rhythm was a set of simple motions, rubbing in a small circle, not by her clit but just between each of the lips, above where his cock was penetrating her. She leans forward slightly, her toes curling in a reaction to the slow movement. Her hands on the outsides of each of his arms, she allows him any freedom that he wanted as far as his movement was concerned.

"Bruce... You're amazing! You had ruined me for all other men!" She voices loudly, a happy moans coming from her lips as she continues her pace on top of him.

Bruce takes up the reins, rubbing his left hand up Jaina's side, using his own hips to move upward and meet hers, driving his cock into her. His hand lands around her large breast, which he takes in his hand, using his thumb to rub at her nipple. His two fingers devoted themselves to bringing her pleasure, while she uses her hips for his. It was all coming to a head for her.

"Well, what can I say now, Jaina? You've proven yourself," Bruce admits, as he leans upward and sucks her free breast into his mouth, swirling the tip of his tongue around her nipple. She leans forward as well, setting Bruce down onto his back as she hugs her arms around his neck.

A shake starts low in her hips, going throughout her legs as the two keep close for a moment, just for her. Jaina moans into his chest, her lips pressing into his skin as Jaina orgasms Bruce fills her with his semen and for her part Jaina didn't want to keep quiet, in this moment, and she didn't plan on it, even if it would disturb the other girls in the bed. Jaina nods slowly as the moment drew to a close and pulls away from Bruce by sitting up again, taking a deep breath, shaking her shoulders from side to side.

"Whew. Oh my, Bruce...That was..."

Bruce is about to response but Jaina press a finger against Bruce's lips before he could say anything. Jaina pulls her hips up slowly, leaving evidence of the mess that she would leave all over Bruce's groin, including up the length of his big cock.

"Well, do you want to go for the next around?" Bruce asks, his hands rubbing up her skin, wrapping around her back and claiming their separate places on her back while he waited on her answer.

"Bruce, you don't really need to ask, do you?" She shakes her head and laughs, "But Really, I think after all that, I could go for a nap...why don't you two have fun?" Jaina winks before slumping to the right side, crawling over one of the ladies in bed, Julie Madison. However, she was not the woman that Jaina was making a point to mention. Bruce turns to the other side and caught the woman there, looking right back at him with her bright eyes. Silver hair and a hand already sliding over Bruce's mighty manhood as she looks eager to take Jaina's place for her turn on top of him, then the woman, Silver Saint Cloud asks, "Yes, Bruce, why don't we?"

Bruce laughs, sliding up only slightly, with the middle of his back still resting on the pillows behind him. "I know you weren't drained by just a single woman. You certainly had the energy for all four of us last night, didn't you? And with the rest we got in this bed, I think you're more than refreshed."

She shifts toward him, moving to get on top of him, to bring his cock into her. She had slept naked, her light curves showing off in the light of the bedroom, lit by the sun outside the windows. It was a soft orange glow coming through, over the whole room, and especially over the bed that Bruce shared with all of the women, "Mm, you're right. But, don't move too fast. Not yet. I think you've got work to do before you get that."

Silver raise an eyebrow before following in the direction of Bruce's gesture, seeing that he was pointing out the mess that had been made on his cock. Silver nods, and turns at an angle, resting her left knee against the bed as she settles in, bowing her head over Bruce as she swivels her hips, head resting over his groin. Without wasting too much time, she lowers her head and got to cleaning up what was left behind by Jaina, who had moved aside, sleeping again on the other side of Julie Madison.

Silver's lips press in on his skin, planting kisses before she starts to make her effort of cleaning Jaina's mess, her tongue scooping it, bringing it into her mouth as she closed her eyes each time, savoring her chance to get another taste of Bruce. After a moment though, she noticed something off about it, how full Bruce's balls looked, how his cock twitched every time she set her lips in near it. At the observation, she looked up, turning her head to the hero.

"Well, it almost like you didn't get a chance to cum with Jaina?" she teases, those she known that is false since Bruce came so much, "What a shame. I think I can help you with that."

Silver open her eyes, and lowers her head again, taking the head of Bruce's cock into her mouth. She didn't plan on cleaning it at the risk of getting rid of everything that Jaina left behind. Instead, Silver want to help herself to some of it, while preparing Bruce at the same time, leaving enough of Jaina's wetness and her own saliva behind that he could slip into her with no problems later on, when she was ready. The whole thing, from the tip to the area all around the base, was a bit of a mess, which she laughs about, making coy eye contact as her hand stroking up and down Bruce's big cock. Still, she took her time, enjoying it as much as she could, her left hand stroking Bruce while her right stroking against his thigh, and her lips held tightly around his dick. She bobbed with her eyes close for a moment, feeling Bruce's hand come down and hold her hair back, keeping it as neat as possible, or at least out of the way of falling into her lips as they explored up and down on Bruce's cock. In fact, instead of just holding it back, Bruce settle his hand into Silver's sliver hair, helping the woman take his massive dick into her mouth, guiding her in how to please his cock. She didn't need much in the way of help, her tongue expertly darting underneath to aid the pushing of Bruce's cock further into her throat. She felt confident enough to bow her head and connect her eyes with the hero, staring at him from her head's position over his hips. She was impressed with herself for taking all of it, and she hope that Bruce felt the same way for her accomplishment. With his cock wet, hardening and standing straight up, Silver decided that it was time to bring herself over, swinging her leg over Bruce and settling in on each side, her hips hovering over his cock. This time, Bruce didn't interrupt, but he did take over, changing her pace by taking a hold on the woman's hips for himself, guiding himself into her, helping her lean down on top of Bruce's form. Her chest came down to meet his, her soft tits bouncing into Bruce's bare chest when she landed. Her arms moved in, taking a place around Bruce's neck as he starts to move, taking all of the pace into his own hands as his hips pounding their way up into Silver's body.

Even with all of their preparation, Bruce starts slow, working in an inch or so at a time, with quick thrusts back and forth. There was a loud noise every time that Bruce pushes into Silver, more and more of the mess that had covers his cock being pumped deep inside her as he felt the friction from Silver's walls closing in on his big dick. Even with Bruce taking control, with his hands against her thighs, Silver still rolls her own hips up and down to help Bruce make his way inside, along with the results of his own thrusting. After some time, Bruce let out a sigh as he felt it, the first time bottoming out today inside Silver's pussy. Hers was special, tight and warm. He used each of his hands to grope behind at Silver's rear while also spreading it open, rearing his right hand back to slap at her ass as well. He took over more than he had with Jaina, feeling more awake after being roused from his sleep for another round of sleeping with all of the women who occupied his bed with him. Bruce couldn't complain, there was a reason that he invited all of them in the first place. And that reason was a slowly building feeling near the base of Bruce's cock, a tightening that was slowly climbing up. Bruce settled into the bed, bringing Silver in close, her sweaty chest dropping to his yet again. He groan quietly, feeling the two of them rock together while Bruce built toward his first orgasm of the morning. Silver kept up her own side of the effort, bringing Bruce's hands to her breasts and helping his fingers to close in against her chest. She connects with his eyes, working as hard as she could with her hips to build up for Bruce's cum. She had clearly done enough, which she figured out when Bruce held her tightly in each of his arms and quietly moaned, his cock twitching inside of her as his cum shot from it, finding itself inside the mess that had been pushed in earlier. Slowing down, Bruce realized that he was going to be an even bigger mess for whichever of the other two women who were in the bed with him. Silver leans down and kisses his cheek while she pulls her hips away, a dripping mess leaving from between her legs.

"I think I'll go sleep by Jaina, so I'm out of the way but you're still the Great Sex God, like as always," she winks, crawling again over Julie Madison to go sleep beside Jaina, cuddling up to the other woman and settling in for a nap.

With Jaina and Silver Saint Cloud resting on Bruce's left, on the other side of Julie, Bruce knew that the two of them were going to be out of it for some time, their soft snores filling the air around them. Each of the two slumbering women at his side caught Bruce's eye, but one more than the other, that being Julie for the moment. His lust remained insatiable, Bruce pounces up, leaning on his side behind her. He used his hand to push at her hair, brushing it back to expose her neck, as he leans in and kiss her skin. His mouth finds the spot on the back of her neck, soft and gently laying kisses on the spot. His right hand found its way around her hip, his fingertips rubbing along the inside of her thighs. She shifts lightly against the sheets, her hips turning upward, almost lining up perfectly with Bruce. He took it as nothing more than a coincidence, letting his right hand slide up her stomach and holds one of her breasts. Hers were firm, as if held up by magic, though they did hang to her left as she was lying down on her side. As Bruce continues, the woman spoke up.

"Getting frisky, aren't you, big man?" Julie laughs, then her hand coming up, closing around Bruce's hands. She made no effort to guide his hand or move it, instead letting it go along for the ride as he touched her breast, his thumb circling around her nipple at the same time. Bruce only nods against her cheek as a reaction, planting a kiss there before settling in behind her, where her hips are pointing up. He took advantage of that position to line himself up, using his left hand to guide his cock into Julie from behind. Her mouth opens in a short gasp.

Bruce, unfazed by the woman's reaction, kept to his own agenda behind her. As he moves in, his cock still so wet from the other two women, he moves his right hand from Julie's breast to her stomach, wrapping his arm in around her hips and turning them, setting Julie with her knees to the bed, her ass held up high at Bruce's whim, with his right arm holding her up. Bruce wasn't ready to take the pace to the maximum, and instead he laid his head down against Julie's back, letting his hips rock into her, carrying the motion throughout their bodies. She continues to call out to him as his big cock works its way in and out of her.

"Bruce, fuck, that's so good...You really know what you're doing." Julie knew it, and it had been quite apparent for some time, as this wasn't the first or second time that Julie had shared a bed with Bruce, even in much the same way that they shared one now, surrounded by other women. Bruce was familiar with being behind her, his hand moving in on her thigh, much like it was now. His other arm was wrapped around her, keeping a gentle squeeze going at her breasts, with two fingers at her nipples as well. He teases her nipple in a small circle, bringing it to a hardest point. Julie didn't stay silent in response to Bruce, moaning into the sheets to express her satisfaction. She was not done yet.

"Bruce, you know, you are the biggest and best lover that I've ever had..." Her voice trail off before weakening and then she let her eyes roll back in her head in pleasure. "Oh, doing this with anyone else just feels like such a waste after I've had sex with you, Bruce."

She works her hips back against him, her hands digging into the sheets as she does her best to get a grip on them and pick her shoulders up from their spot in the bed. She did just that, making her way to all fours, peering back over her shoulder and watching Bruce's head closing in on hers, his lips connecting with her cheek. Each of Bruce's hands had made their way to one side of the woman's hips, holding tightly as he worked back against what she was doing to him at the same time. There was sweat building up between the two of them, not to mention all the fluid being pass, as Batman leaks pre-cum, and also trading the mess from his cock all over Julie's tight walls. There was no avoiding it, as it brushes along Julie's inner walls, being left behind by Bruce's thrusting, even pushing deeper into her when he would push his cock back in.

Bruce started building up in the pace, his hands moving up each of her sides, around Julie's back, to wrap around her shoulders and hold her, gently as he could manage, directly in place while he force his will by the use of his hips, in exactly the position that he want them. He pants, as if he was short of breath, cold sweat running down the full span of his chest. They were both slick with it, the sounds of Bruce's hips slapping against the back of hers amplified by the wet conditions, which only excites him more, in the heat of the moment. Despite the new development of layers of sweat on each of them, Bruce kept his pace and his rhythm up, working steadily faster. His thumbs pull back, rubbing at each of Julie's shoulders as he moans out, tilting his head upward. He felt the first twitch, as well as Julie's walls pulling him in, closing in around Bruce's massive cock, holding it tightly while he shot off again, for the second time this morning. His load was just as impressive, if not more for being the second in a row, but Bruce knew that he could go on for hours if he wanted to. He held on, feeling the vibrations coming from the shivering of Julie's hips and her legs. It became clear to him that she had worked herself up to an orgasm at the same time that he had, one of her hands paying some special attention between her legs. She was taking deep breaths, still supporting herself with her left hand, while her right had just brought her over the edge while Bruce was climaxing inside her.

Bruce pulls himself away slowly, his cock dripping with cum and all of the mess that hadn't come off inside of Julie. He reaches down and strokes himself over the woman's ass, leaving a few shots of cum over each side as he took a final deep breath, of triumph over the woman. His left hand, free while his right stroked his cock somewhat clean again, slapping the side of Julie's ass as he watch the fluid shake in its path, dripping further down the back of Julie's thighs. She shifts to the right, giving Bruce the space to take his seat at the head of the bed again, against the line of large white pillows. He gave a look to the left, at the three exhausted women he had fucked. His final conquest laid to the right, waiting only for him to reach out and take her. He planned on doing just that.