Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Thea Queen, Harley Quinn and a Battle.
6.2k words
4.41
13.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday, January 3, 2012 C.E.

Wayne Manor,

1007 Mountain Drive,

Gotham City

Bruce Wayne quickly grew tired of the conversion and fake pleasantries between Mia Dearden, aka Speedy and Rose that accompanied any two-people meeting who had been on opposite sides before. Bruce walked through the Master Ballroom on autopilot toward his office, as he realized more and more, he couldn't find any joy in his life as millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. His only satisfaction and enjoyment came when he donned the Batsuit and became the Dark Knight. Soon, he made his way to his office before locking the door behind him. His body slumped to the door, and he sighed in relief that he could have a few moments of peace and quiet before Alfred brought Thea Queen to meet him. That changed as he heard someone clear their throat and he quickly shot up into a defensive pose. Instead of Ra's Al Gul or any of his rogue's galleries of enemies, he looked up to see the slender, gorgeous body of Thea Queen leaning against his desk. Though petite, she looked stunning in a blue gown, hugging her body tight in the right places. Her legs looked phenomenal through the side slit, and she showed off a tantalizing amount of cleavage.

"Hello there, Thea. You were supposed to wait for Alfred, but I see you're getting better at bypassing my security," Bruce chuckled.

"I have about as much stomach anymore for these fake pleasantries as you do, Bruce. I had been to enough for Queen Consolidated because we always need to show our faces though. Though Ollie surely wouldn't come anywhere near your place." Thea purred, arching her back slightly to push out her chest.

"The feeling is mutual. Is Oliver still pisses off at me because of our families' business history, or has he calmed down and remembered that our responsibility is to create a company that favors justice and respect over profit?"

Thea sighed and walked up to Bruce, putting her hand on his chest. "You two would be such good friends if you could stop trying to see which one has the bigger dick and see just how much alike you are."

"It has nothing to do with that, it has to do with our father's different views on how to run their companies, but something tells me that if your brother found out what you and I get into, that would make him hate me even more." Bruce said, brushing Thea's hair behind her ear.

"He'd just be mad because I could confirm that you definitely have the bigger dick." Thea reached down and started rubbing Bruce's massive cock through his trousers. He grew instantly hard, and she playfully brushed her hand up and down the length of his penis. Bruce's whole body tensed, and he was done with any pleasantries. He took his hands and placed them on Thea's shoulders, pushed her to her knees. She looked coyly up at him, smiling.

"Looks like the Bat wants to play," she said seductively as she unzipped his pants and pulled his rock-hard dick out. She gingerly licked the head and then ran her tongue along the shaft. Bruce groaned with pleasure, and pushed her head so she took him into her soft mouth. Thea expertly began bobbing her head, using her tongue and teeth to tease more pleasure from him. As she picked up speed, Bruce put his hands on the back of her head, forcing more and more of himself into her throat with each move. She made slight gagging noises from the back of her throat as she struggled to take his massive cock further in. It was too much, and her lips didn't even come close to the base of his shaft, even as he was far into her throat. He let go of her head briefly, only long enough to reach down and pull the top of her dress down, freeing her small breasts. He smiled as he watched them jiggle and shake with every movement of her head. He again grasped her head, and pushed more and more heavily, forcing her to take more of him in. The gagging noises only aroused him more, and he felt climax coming. As he felt his cum surging forth, he pushed her head as far as he could into his crotch, her lips still unable to taking the entire length of his might shaft. He held her there, ecstasy spread over his face as a massive load of cum shot out of him and straight down her throat. She struggled against him, not getting air around the massive dick and fighting to swallow the tremendous amount of cum rushing into her airway. He held her there as she tried to wriggle free, until he felt the last bit of his seed shoot out. Only then did he let go of her head. She pulled free from his penis, gasping as whatever cum she hadn't been able to swallow dripped over her lips and onto her breasts.

"Oh my God," Thea gasped, "You're like a faucet!"

Bruce stood her up and walked her to the middle of the office. He then went over and sat leaning on his desk.

"Strip" was the only word he said. Thea's mouth curled into a sly grin and she wiped the jizz from its corners with the back of her hand. Slowly and seductively, she moved her body to the sound of a song in her head. She coyly lifted the hem of her dress higher as she swayed, until it showed her matching panties that she seductively pulled down revealing her vagina and the manicured patch of pubes above it. She wasn't going to wear panties tonight, knowing that she wouldn't have needed them for long, but remember Bruce like his women to wear bra and panties. She unzipped herself, turned, and bent at the waist, showing her toned legs and ass. When she stood, her dress dropped to the floor. She swaggered towards, Bruce, showing off every inch of her soft yet muscled physique. Every bit of her was taut and tight, her perky breasts topped with pert pink nipples standing straight out. She stood at attention before him, and he ran his hands over her breasts, down her stomach, and past her labia. She was dripping wet as he pushed his fingers into her, and she let out a soft moan of pleasure as his hand fondled her pussy. He fingered her clit, working her until her face grew red with pleasure and desire, and then he lifted her and sat her on the edge of the desk. He entered her immediately, pushing all the way into her and eliciting a gasp.

"Bruce, you are huge! You have to ease in." she said breathlessly. Bruce, completely in control, ignored her. He picked up a steady rhythm, in and out, rocking her whole body in time with his thrusts. Her whole body broke out in a sweat, and she let out a squeal with every time he pushed his giant cock into her. Her hands gripped the edge of the desk to the sides of her ass, trying to hold on as Bruce picked up more steam and really started pounding her. Her gasps and moans mixed with his grunts, and before long her moans increased in intensity as she boiled into a climax that shook her entire body. She let out a scream of ecstasy so loud she was sure anyone outside the door all heard her. Bruce was brought to climax as he heard her shout, and he pulled out of her in time to shoot another massive load of cum all over her taut stomach. He quickly flipped her over, shooting more cum on her back, and thrust his manhood into her tight anus. This time, she screamed again as she loves being used by Bruce, as no other males had ever entered her backdoor before, she didn't even have toys the size and girth of Batman. She grabbed on to the edges of the desk, desperate to anchor herself as every thrust rocked her to the core. As he entered her, her dangling breasts slapped the desk rhythmically. She grew hoarse with every jagged gasp and cries she let out, and almost cried in sheer joy when Bruce released another tidal wave of cum inside her ass. He pulled out and she lay their stomach and tits on the desk, breathing raggedly as she tried to recover. Bruce stepped into the adjoining bathroom, and proceeded to clean off his cock. He toweled himself off as he walked over to the desk where she still hadn't been able to get up. He gave her ass an appreciative slap, and watched as his jizz flowed down her athletic legs. He laid the towel on the desk next to her, and she feebly grabbed it and tried to wipe herself clean.

"That was quite fun, wasn't it Thea?" he laughed. She could turn her head and give him a dazed smile.

"I have, what you might call, started a bit of a harem. There are a couple of women who have come into an agreement with me that, when I call, whenever I call, they come to me immediately to service my needs. I may call you alone, or invite other ladies, but you will always come when I call. I'm planning on adding Laurel Lance and her sister, as well as the Golden Glider and Jessie Quick. So, do you want in, and I can make you a very satisfied woman?"

Thea pushed herself up and sat on the edge of the desk. She thought about the proposal, and thought about how great she felt right now. Every inch of her tingled and felt alive. She'd give anything to get this feeling again, even just once, if not regularly as Bruce was offering. Then she thought of her friends Laurel and Sarah, and felt herself getting wet again at the thought of sharing Bruce with them, and getting to partake in their sexy bodies as well. She'd had fantasies of sex with them before, but never knew how to try to broach the subject. She knew she would have to be crazy to pass up such a chance. To be part of Bruce Wayne's harem, well, that was something any girl would dream of.

"Yes, I want in. You have ruined me for all other men! Please, let me be with you," Thea begged. Bruce smiled, and he walked over and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

"Sooner or later your brother will find out but of course, I have been sleeping with you for years, so I don't think Oliver is nearly as good of a detective as he thinks he is." Bruce walked behind the desk and sat in the massive chair.

He was rock hard, his penis standing straight up, when he told her to come over and sit on it. She obeyed, and soon they were moving in unison. It was much gentler than the first couple of times, and she leaned forward and kissed him right as she came to climax. He followed suit, and filled her with his seed.

"Now it's official, you are mine," he smiled, kissing her. She felt the warmth of him fill her, and couldn't wait until she was ready to go again.

Batcave,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

After seeing Thea Queen Aka Red Arrow off, Bruce had retreated to the Batcave, continues to search for any type of useful information on this 'Arkham Knight' character. Bruce is planning to visit Clark later today to discuss the New Gods's technologies. Bruce feels arms wrap around him, Harley whispers, "Master, you're tensed. Would you like me too take care of you?"

"No, I'm alright but did you talk with Pamela?" asks Bruce, spinning around in his chair. Harley takes the opening to sit on Bruce's lap and rubs her ample butt against his might manhood. Harley kissing Bruce before nodding her head yes and says, "I did, and she is now hiding in her new lair near Miagani Island."

"I'm assuming she didn't accept my offer?" asks Bruce, as Harley appears disappointed as she never wanted anything but her master's approval, but she voices, "Pamela rejected your terms."

"Do you think she can be convinced?" asks Bruce, rubbing his hands over Harley's magnificent ass. Harley instantly peak up and says, "Oh, I think she can be convince to help you but you..."

Harley whispers the rest into Bruce's ear, causing him too grin...

Several Hours Later:

Apartment 3-D,

344 Clinton Street,

New Troy Borough, Metropolis

Clark Kent aka Superman is working on his next assignment for the Daily Planet, when Batman appears on the balcony. Clark doesn't even look up from the screen, as he says, "Hello Bruce."

"Clark, I need to speak with you," replies Bruce, who hadn't told the League yet about the recent developments in Atlantis.

Clark immediately looks up noticing the serious tone in Batman's voice. Batman is always extremely serious, but Superman can tell Bruce is deadly serious, as he voices, "So what is wrong Bruce?"

"New Gods technologies on Earth along with an emergency meeting of the Justice League," answers Bruce, who is one of seven foundering members of the new Justice League. Bruce also has studies on every League members past and present. Bruce has also created contingency plans for each League member, just in case.

"What is New Gods technology doing on Earth?" asks Clark, who has fought Darkseid several times. Bruce simply explains, "I'm unsure and that is why I came seeking your opinion on how these technologies would get to Earth from Apokolips or New Genesis."

"They would need a boom tube shouldn't a Mother Box be detected by the Watchtower sensors?" asks Clark, getting even more concern because this is unlike Bruce. Bruce shakes his head before explaining, "I have already checked the Watchtower sensor logs but there was no detection of unauthorized mother box use."

"Then we had a seriously problem!" replies Clark, who has enough on his mind with his relationship with Lois Lane going through a rough patch. Bruce simply disappears back outside before traveling to the Watchtower space station in orbit of the Earth.

Two Hours Later:

Council Conference Room,

Justice League Watchtower,

Orbit of Earth

The in geosynchronous orbit some 22,300 miles above the Earth is the Justice League Watchtower. Six of the seven foundering members of the Justice League are sitting in Council Conference Room, when the Flash aka Barry Allen voices, "Where is Aquaman?"

"Maybe Batman knows," replies Hal Jordan aka Green Lantern who never heard back from Batman after requesting assisting. Batman isn't his self but answers, "Aquaman, I mean Arthur was murder..."

"What?" asks Jonna J'onzz, aka Martian Manhunter while Diana Prince, aka Wonder Woman asks, "Batman, when did this happened?"

"I found out about it just yesterday. Queen Mere contacted me because Arthur left instructions for her to contact only me if something terrible happened. I know they used a boom tube along with also killing Ocean Master. I gave chase, but they escape," explains Batman, not telling the League everything, he rarely does. J'onn asks, "But who could kill Aquaman on his home turf."

"Someone very powerfully," answers Superman, knowing there was more going on here than what Bruce told him early. Batman voicing, "They are using New Gods technologies & then there is..."

But before Batman can finish the Watchtower alert sounds and in a flash Batman is walking out of the Council Conference Room to the Main control room of the watchtower. Standing in the main control room is Cyborg, aka Victor Stone, who explains, "Orion..."

"Who is that?" asks Flash, watching Orion is fighting an unknown figure. Cyborg continues, "Orion is fighting the Arkham Knight..."

"Orion is losing!" voices Superman, knowing Orion is at least a match for either himself or Darkseid. All the hero's eyes zoom to the screen and it is clear Orion, one of the most powerful heroes in the known universe is getting his ass handled too him.

Dakota City,

Dakota County,

Nebraska, United States

Batman has traveled to Dakota City, where Orion is battling the Arkham Knight. Icon had also joined the battle against the Akrham Knight but even together Icon and Orion seem to be no match for the mysterious figure. Just as Batman is reaching the ongoing battle, Icon is sent flying through the air. As Batman is running forward he sees a helmetless Orion on his knees as the Arkham Knight delivers a killing blown to the head of Orion.

"No!" someone yells, as Batman throw several batarangs at the Arkham Knight but the Arkham Knight easily defected them. The Arkham Knight seeing the Batman quickly approaching, the Arkham Knight opens a boom tube escaping the destruction he had caused.

'Damn it' thought Batman, as the portal close before he can follow the Arkham Knight through. Batman turns to see who was screaming and sees Mister Miracle lying on the ground, clearly in pain. Batman find this odd since Mister Miracle was last reported on New Genesis. Batman races over to Mister Miracle aka Scott Free, kneeing beside him he asks, "Why are you even here?"

"Batman, get away from me?" yells Mister Miracle, but suddenly Scott uses a New Gods blaze he stabs Batman in the side, near his ribs, before mumbling, "The Arkham Knight send his regards!"

Batman collapse onto the ground, in the worst pain he had ever felt before falling unconscious. Scott hating himself for stabbing Batman, place a hand on Batman's body gifting him a single gift & saying, "Bruce, please take care of Barda for me..."

Superman and the other Council Members arrived on the scene, to finding Orion and Mister Miracle dead, Icon crippled and Batman badly injured. Superman taking charge orders, "Diana help get Batman and Icon back to the Watchtower and go speak with Barda."

Wonder Woman nods her head yes before flying off to talk with Barda Free Aka Big Barda, wife of Mister Miracle. Superman sees a crowd of people with stunning looks on their faces. Rarely does a superhero ever loses but for two of them to fall in a single battle is unheard of. Worst is that the League still has no idea of whom this Arkham Knight is or how he got his hands on New Gods technologies. Superman orders, "J'onn you're in charge. I'm taking a team to New Genesis, to get to the bottom of this..."

"Are you sure that is a wise idea?" asks J'onn, since with Batman injured the League is down too just five council members.

"I don't see any other choice. Whenever Wonder Woman gets back we will depart," answers Superman, wondering who else he should take with him. Those Clark knows this will leave only J'onn, Hal, and Barry left to lead the league. The Justice League chain of command was in the following order: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and the Flash. Hal who had been listening to the conversion voices, "Maybe we should promote someone to fill in for Aquman and temporal for Batman."

"I second that," replies the Flash, had raced over after seeing Hal joined the conversion. Barry Allen is the youngest member of the Justice League by age and experiences. However, he is often sees as the heart of the group. Superman voices, "We will continue this discussion more, whenever Wonder Woman gets back."

"Who are you thinking of adding?" asks Hal, who had a few ideas himself. J'onn commenting, "Cyborg and Hawkgirl are the mostly likely candidates those Hawkman and Hawkwoman are also options."

Hawkman aka Katar Hol or Carter Hall along with his wife Hawkwoman, aka Shayera Thal or Sharon Parker are the parents of Hawkgirl, aka Shayera Hol aka Shiera Hall. Hawkman and Hawkwoman are from the planet Thanagar and were sent on a mission to the Earth to capture a dangerous criminal since then Earth had become their adopted home. Hawkgirl later joined her parents who are now on permeant assignment to the Earth, with their assignment being Thanagar Ambassadors to the Justice League/U.N.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 C.E.

Council Conference Room,

Justice League Watchtower,

Orbit of Earth

Batman is resting in sickbay, while the five remaining council members are discussing who should fill in for Batman temporally and replaced Aquaman but Wonder Woman is against the idea, "No..."

"Diana, we had been over this, Aquaman is dead. Batman is injured, and we have a new threat. The Arkham Knight killed Orion and Mister Miracle we can't just sit here and do nothing," voices Clark who was quite surprised by Wonder Woman's reaction.

12