Batman for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay took one of the last numbers and then brought both the last two unknowns to me. I looked and realized I should know the woman but it escaped me. Robin I had no idea about, for they had done such a good making him look feminine I couldn't even venture a guess.

"Alright Batman, who is Boy Wonder?" Kay demanded.

"I don't know," was all I could mummer.

"I'll give you a hint," Kay said as she removed the gag. It was a large penis gag and it was obvious the removal was welcome. "Take a good look then..." my wife said as she put bright red lipstick on the mouth of Robin.

"I asked what you and Robin did when you were in the Bat Cave, I think I'll late Robin show us!" Kay pulled Robin's face to my erect manhood. Now I was shocked. So far they had never used male homosexuality at all. They did infer some of the women enjoyed one another and the husbands had been used but some of the other wives. But never had then made two men perform.

I didn't have long to ponder the thoughts before a warm mouth engaged my hard member. Kay whispered something to the Robin figure. She then stood on the step stool and began to lick my face. As she did she told me that Robin was forbidden to allow me to cum. I was crushed for I had aching balls by then.

Sure to her word Robin pulled away and stepped to the side. It didn't seem to bother him person as much as I would have thought. I was pleasant but unrewarding due to the fact I knew it was a man sucking on me. But the talent would have made me cum if it had continued.

With Robin gone Kay whispered that she would give me a hit about the Mystery Woman. She stepped down and helped the woman to sit on the table. Soon the woman had her feet flat on the edge of the table legs spread. She made a show of unveiling here sex for me. The sight only made my unfulfilled cock ach all the more. She woman looked at me and rubbed her finger in her slit. It was wet and moist.

In a husky voice she told me that someone would be getting her pussy tonight but it wouldn't be me. Kay climbed up on the table and began to lick her face. "I want to feel that tongue later Cat Woman. And I might get to fuck your pussy too!"

Kay began to purr like a cat. I was jealous that I would not be allowed to have my wife any time soon. Finally after taunting me for 5 minutes Kay stood and helped the mystery woman off the table. "May I introduce Madam X." It was then I knew what the X was for but again too late. Kay stepped between me and the woman and removed her mask. When she stepped back I almost fainted.

My shock was a great source of amusement for all in the room. And when the woman kissed Kay I could have cried. The woman was my sister, Ann. I tried to figure it out. If the Mystery Woman was Ann; who was playing Robin? Ann's husband was a short fat man and no matter how good the girdle he couldn't be compressed down to the size of the person in the Boy Wonder costume.

Ann looked at me and then I recognized the eyes. "So you want to know who it was that sucked you off?"

All I could do was grunt. Another shock. The person in the costume of Robin was Ann's 20 year old step daughter Sandra. It was a woman that had taken me in her mouth. I was relieved but embarrassed. But the memory of her mouth and tongue on me made me stiffen again. I was in such need to relive the strain in my ball. It had been building for a week. Kay had refused sex with me for the last 7 days preparing me for tonight.

I watched as Ann made Sandra strip off the costume. With the wig and mask off she became a real female for me. When the costume was removed I saw she was strapped into a vest that mashed her breast flat against her chest. I know it must have been a relief to allow here C cup breast freedom. But when they was done all she had on were the heels and thigh high hoses.

I could clearly see the evidence of the discipline on her ass and things. I guess the vest spared her breasts.

Ann looked at Sandra and then me. "Sandra was such a nosey bitch when it came to what I was putting her father through so I thought she could suffer along with him. Sandra will have the honor of being the first submissive female in the Club."

Sandra just cast her eyes down and blushed.

Kay as Cat Woman was the only one that still wore her mask. She took over as the Master of Ceremonies. "On with the show! Who drew the number one?"

Lorie stepped forward. "I have one and I get the honor of being first!" She then stepped to the utility belt that was on the table. She opened the pouch with the numeral 1 on it. She smiled as she pulled out a small tube and a long wooden Q-Tip. I knew what that meant. All I could do was flinch.

Lorie stepped up to me and laughed. "Look how Batman is sticking his cock out for me. I think he wants this!" All the women laughed or cheered as Lorie applied a liberal amount of the cream to the cotton tip. She took her time inserting the swab into the slit in my cock head. I felt the burn instantly. I screamed. That brought pleasure for all the women.

Number two was delivered by Jennifer. She collected a pair of latex gloves and a bottle of lotion. I got dose of pepper oil on my anus and on my balls. Now that did light my fire and brought more loud protests from me. Cat Woman stood on the stool and licked my face. "Now Batman you need to be strong, you don't want all my guests to think you're a sissy do you." Kay then whispered in my ear she was proud of me and would make it up to me all next week. That was something to look forward to, but before then I had to face the other 11 women.

Linda was number 3 and put a two part ball stretcher on me. She clamped the two collars around my sack then began to turn the two screws that would force them apart. Before she quit I had tears streaming down my cheeks. I was almost glad I still had the panty mask covering part of my face.

Linda stepped up on the stool and looked me in the eye. "Batman I could do much worse if I had you in my office! Maybe someday Cat Woman will bring you there." She then kissed me on my tear stained cheek before she stepped down.

I was the center of attention at that moment. All eyes were on me and would remain so till the last woman had had her chance. I wondered where Kay and Ann would come in.

Number 4 was Aunt Nelda. She is such a sweet woman, well all the times she isn't at a Club function. It would be hard to believe the cruel nature of the grandmotherly appearing woman. But tonight she was an evil villainess. I cringed when I saw the tight cock rings she held up from pouch number 4. I could only imagine with fear what was in the larger pouches.

Nelda delighted in forcing the tight rings down on me. And then to expand me again she massaged the area between my balls and asshole. I could feel it on my prostrate. The woman did know a lot about male anatomy. Nelda stepped back just as she peaked my arousal.

Number 5 was in the possession of Fay Parker, Lady Mao. She put on latex gloves before she opened one of the large pouches. I was surprised to see her pull out a pair of gloves. She handled them gently as she got them on her already latex encased hand. She smiled at me. I tried to see just what was going to happen but could see nothing special about the cotton gloved. When Fay grabbed hold of my cock I knew instantly. She said over her shoulder, "These are nettle laced gloves! I know they will feel good on his erection." Everyone but me and Sandra laughed.

Fay stroked the entire length of my cock. Fay even massaged the head of my organ. I could only moan in pain. Fay worked till she was sure the residue had been transferred from the gloves. She stepped back and looked up at me with contentment in her eyes. She was happy with what she had done to me.

Katy was had number 6. She opened one of the large pouches and remove plug. She held it up for all to see. "This sure seems small. It should fit easily. Too bad because I know Batman would have enjoyed something bigger. But who knows, maybe someone else will help him out that way."

Katy lubed the plug with the same tube Lori had used with the Q-Tip. The burn was instantaneous. I was on fire deep in my ass. I wanted to escape but that wasn't possible. I flinched and fought the cast material but it held tight.

Betty Archer was next. She opened a small pouch and took out a piece of black material with some strings. As she held it up I saw it was a parachute. I didn't see how it would attach since it had two dull looking hooks on the strings. But I was to learn. The hooks went into holes on the ball stretched. As Betty added weights I had not only stretching action of the metal rings but the weight pulling them downward. "I like the looks of that." Betty smiled. "I want to use them on my husband next!"

That brought a cheer from all but me.

Julie was next and came up with a pump bulb for the plug. She pumped it till I thought my ass was going to burst. All enjoyed my moans as she inflated the device.

Gloria got to insert a metal sound up my urethra. She is a nurse so I knew she would not injure me. She used a cream to lube the rod that had a slight curve at the end. I was afraid it was another irritant, for the affects of the first cream had just about worn. I felt lucky when the cream had a soothing feel to it. Little did I know that was not to last.

The 'wench' Mary had 10. I watched as she produced a spiked collar 2" wide to snap on my cock half way between my base and the head. With the band in place my erection stood straight out even with the adding of the collar. The bite of the spikes was like a 1000 needles. Several stepped forward to get a good look at the thing on my member. One even commented she needed that for her husband because he always seemed horny.

Finally I was down to three remaining women to add torment. Or should I call it torture?

Mary was 11 and brought out a tens unit. I found it was to be clamped on to the metal sound and to the plug in my ass. When the first jolt hit me I yelped. Another reaction was my cock bobbed up and down like the needle on a scale. All thought that funny at my expense. Could I take more without screaming my safe word?

Ann stepped up and said she was next to last. What she had for me was a small bottle of heating oil that could be injected through the plug. Again my ass was on fire and I forgot about everything else for five minutes. When I came back to my senses Kay was looking up at me with a smile. She held a leather collar that would fit just behind my cock head. Attached to the collar was weight.

Kay snapped the collar in place then held the weight high and dropped it. I screamed. I just wanted out.

Kay stepped up on the stool as the several of the women began to head for the door. Everyone knew the show was over. She removed the panties I had over my face and kissed my lips. She told me she was proud of me and reminded me I would be rewarded but not tonight. She licked my face a couple of times before she went back into character.

"Batman it is time to leave you for a while. Madam X and I have some things we need to do to show Boy Wonder the error of his ways. But before I go..." Kay stuffed some panties in my mouth and sealed them there with tape. She whispered that the panties were from Sandra. Just before she got down she asked, "Does that 20 year old pussy taste better than mine? And the answer better be no!"

Kay replaced Ann's panties on my head but this time across my eyes. It wasn't a full blindfold but it did distort my vision. And when all the lights were off save the spot light shining on me it was impossible to recognize people.

I settled into my situation. I still had pain and the tens unit would jolt me at random times. I don't know how long I had been left alone when several came by to check inspect me. It appeared that some of the women were bringing their nude and secured husbands by to see what might lay in store for them. I noted about 6 couples in all. I wondered who they were but would never find out.

I had just about dozed off when I became aware of someone beginning to remove my torments. They worked quickly. Soon nothing remained but the plug in my ass and even that had the air drained away. I breathed a sigh of relief. I wanted to thank them but the panties in my mouth would not allow it.

I closed my eyes and relaxed. It was then I felt a warm mouth on my cock. It took more than half in before stopping and letting her tongue work on my shaft. Her hand gently cupped my sore balls and gently massaged them. I was getting close to orgasm. The hand gently released my balls and a finger found that spot just under my balls to stimulate my prostate. I was in heaven. I was going to get to cum. I moaned softly behind the gag. Just as I began tense for orgasm the mouth and hand were gone. The woman quickly left me to my deep frustration.

I do believe the mouth belonged to Aunt Nelda because from the way she massaged my prostrate. I would never know for sure, for it was forbidden to ask such questions.

I'm sorry to say that I was denied orgasm several times that might. And each time it was a different woman but still she knew just when to abandon my member for maximum frustration to me. I was never so happy to see the sun come up the next morning. I had slept little and rested none.

Kay, Linda and Gloria got me down and had me out of the cast in less than an hour. I was taken to the master bedroom. I found a naked Sandra there by a warm tub of water. Kay and Sandra bathed me and helped me to bed. To help me sleep Kay put a hood over my head that covered my eyes and ears. I was then but in the middle of the bed. Kay joined me on one side and I think it was Sandra on the other. I was tired but still sexually frustrated. I felt soft hand reach from behind me and slowly stroke my cock. I rolled over on my back as Kay kissed me deeply.

That was a great reward in its self but the mouth on my sore cock felt even better. The lips, tongue and hands tormented me for several minutes before I was allowed to cum. I flooded the warm willing cavity with a weeks worth of stored semen. She swallowed it all and held me in her mouth as I drifted off to sleep. If it wasn't all dreams I think several other mouths pleased me as I lay in the bed. But I will never know for sure if that was a dream or not. Even if it was true, I would never know who it was that had pleased me.

I didn't really enjoy all I went through on that Halloween night but I did allow it. For the women of the Club are not always viscous and cruel. And they do reward their men for allowing them to act out their fantasies. I guess it helps that all of the men are willing a justly rewarded after each event.