Batteries Not Included

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally grips my shaft tighter and sucks harder. I love her technique. She looks intently at my swollen glans and shaved balls. Her right hand reaches up, cups my ball sack and lifts my family jewels testing their weight.

"I love that you shave your balls, it makes it more fun to suck them. You'd be surprised how many men don't shave."

Sally bends down a bit and pulls my sack up to her mouth. She opens wide and sucks each one into her mouth. She alternates sucking my balls while holding my cock upright. After releasing them she licks up my shaft from bottom to top. Sally pulls down on my shaft and swallows me up, sucking on my glans and several inches. She jacks me off while sucking on the tip.

"I love your cock, it's gorgeous. I've seen plenty of dicks of all sizes and shapes and I have to say you are perfect. I love circumcised men the best. It's something about that big, spongy glans that turns me on."

"So, tell me Sally, how is it that you've seen so many cocks? You don't strike me as being slutty. Oh, and don't stop, this feels fabulous."

"Cum in my mouth, Rob. I want to taste and swallow it all. I'll tell you my story if you give me your load."

Sally wraps her left hand around my shaft and squeezes hard moving it rapidly back and forth. She uses her right hand to play with my balls. She continues to suck my cock and moves her tongue back and forth along the underside of my glans.

"I'm so close Sally. You are awesome."

My climax builds as the tingling sensation travels from my balls to the tip of my cock. Sally draws my first orgasm of the evening and I unleash several ropes of cum into her waiting mouth. She easily takes my entire load.

"Mmmm, you taste great. It's been too long since I've had a mouthful of cum. Thanks Rob."

Sally releases my cock and we fall back on the bed together. I wrap my arm around her and hold her close. I need a little time to recuperate before I return the favor. Sally dips her hand beneath her thong and fingers her cunt. She offers her fingers to me for a taste of her sweet pussy.

"So, Rob, you want to know why I've seen so many cocks? One of my duties in the spinal ward includes sponge baths for the poor folks who are laid up. The men love it and I'll take extra time washing them. I love to tease and try to get them hard. I pretend to be surprised when it happens."

"So, do any of them get a happy ending?"

"Never in the spinal ward. But if one of the old coots makes inappropriate comments, I'll spend a lot of time washing his cock, get him nice and hard and then leave him hanging."

"Ooh you're bad."

"Yes, I am, so watch yourself. I have provided a few happy endings. When I loaned into the Urology department, I was asked to shave the balls of a few vasectomy patients. The men are told to shave themselves before their procedure, but you'd be surprised how many men don't. Maybe they think a cute nurse will do it for them."

"Can you blame them? I wouldn't mind a cute nurse shaving me."

"I always get them hard first. It's so much easier to shave a hard cock. I took pity on some of the men who were really scared about being snipped. To help their nerves I jacked them off after shaving them. Of course, I made it look like a clinical procedure. I loved it and so did the patients. I'm fortunate no one ever complained or turned me in."

As Sally tells me her story, I massage her tits and pinch her nipples. I move my hand around her tummy and down to her thong. I dip below her thong and feel her soft curls adorning her mound. I dip lower and feel her soft smooth outer lips.

"So, that's my story. I'm ready for you. I want to feel your tongue in my pussy."

"One more question, I just have ask. How big was the biggest cock you serviced?"

"Well, it was a vasectomy patient and his shaft was somewhere around nine inches. I held him with two hands and there was still cock left over. And I know there is no relationship to size, but he gave me the biggest load of cum after I shaved him. His first blast must have shot a foot into the air, followed by four more thick ropes of semen. I used three wash cloths to clean up. There's nothing better than a huge cock and a huge load of cum."

"Holy crap."

"Enough talk, how about putting that tongue where it belongs."

I don't need to be told again. I move between her legs and slide her red thong down her thighs. I pull it off and raise it to my nose. I inhale her womanly scent and prepare to feast on her cunt. Sally spreads her legs and urges me on.

"Eat me Rob, I want your lips on my lips. I'm so wet for you."

I place my hand on her furry mound. Sally has a nice trimmed triangle of light brown hair. I run my fingers through her curls and then dip my face between her thighs. She spreads her legs and moves them back giving me full access to her sweet honeypot. Her pussy looks so inviting. Her full outer lips create a tight slit.

I grab her vibrator, twist the dial to the first setting and then tease her lips. Her slit opens like a flower as she spreads her legs wider. Her inner labia are pink and moist.

"Mmm, that's feels so good. Thank you for the batteries by the way."

Laying between her legs, I trace the tip of the silver bullet up and down her labia and then along the crease of her thighs. Sally purrs. I hand her the vibrator, place my hands on her thighs and press my lips against her womanhood. My tongue slithers out to taste her essence as I lick her pink skin.

Sally uses one hand to pull me tight against her cunt while she teases her nipples with her vibe. They stand out like small bullets. I use light kisses as I move back and forth between her inner thighs and pussy.

"Gawd Rob, you are driving me crazy. I can't get enough of your tongue, make me cum baby."

I continue to feast on Sally's sweet pussy. Her inner labia are so slippery as I glide my tongue all around her cunt. I lick up and down her gash and force my tongue deep into her center. Sally's clit hardens and emerges from its protective hood. I suck her pink pearl between my lips and flick it with my tongue.

Sally squirms as her climax builds. She moves her vibe down to her pussy and presses it against her clit. Sally keeps the tip tight against her nub as juice flows from her core. I lap up all the nectar and she shivers as I explore her pussy.

"I'm almost there Rob. Keep licking, I'm ready to cum. Yesssss."

Sally's pussy throbs as the vibe buzzes her clit. I keep my tongue between her lips and Sally erupts. I taste her hot cum. Her juices flood her cunt and I lick up as much as I can as I hold her legs against the mattress. I watch her body convulse with each spasm. Her vibrator creates too much stimulation and she tosses it aside. I keep my face pressed between her thighs, my lips and cheeks covered in cum.

Sally uses shallow breaths to ride through her first climax. Her round breasts rise and fall with each breath. She pinches and pulls her erect nipples as she basks in her orgasm.

As her ecstasy ebbs I release my grip on her thighs. Her body goes limp and she melts spread-eagle into the mattress. Sally's outer lips are pink and puffy from the on-slot. I place one more kiss on her inner thigh and move up from between her legs and lay next to her. I hold her close and she releases her nipples.

"Geez that was intense. I hope I didn't drown you. I tend to cum a lot. My juices just flow, it's almost like I'm squirting."

"I love that you cum so much. So much sweet cum to lap up. It looks like your nipples got a good work out too."

"Yeah, I love a little pain with the pleasure. I wouldn't mind you licking and sucking them right now. They're really sensitive."

I bend down and gently suck her nipples. I use my tongue's flat surface to soothe the inflamed nubs. I massage her tits as I lavish my attention on her. Sally pulls my head up and we share a passionate kiss. Her tongue invades my mouth and we stay locked for several minutes. Our lips press together, and our kisses soften to tender, loving, thankful kisses. Thankful for the shared orgasms.

"Rob, will you stay with me tonight? One climax is just not enough. I want you inside me. I want to feel your thick cock in my cunt."

I smile, "When you put it that way, how can I resist. Are you ready right now?"

"Give me a few minutes to recover and then I want to try something new."

"And what might that be?"

"Some of my nursing friends told me about the Amazon position. It's where you lay on your back at the end of the bed with your legs spread. I stand over you and slide up and down on your cock. I get to dominate and and set the pace and depth. I'm told it creates an intense climax for both of us."

"Well, that's a new one on me. Sure, I'm up for anything."

Sally giggles, grabs my hard shaft and squeezes, "It appears that you are."

We continue to kiss and nuzzle while Sally rubs my cock. She strokes my shaft slowly while squeezing me tight. I respond to her touch and become fully erect. When she is satisfied, Sally orders me onto my back. She stands next to the the bed and pushes my legs apart. My cock flails back and forth, pointing straight to the ceiling. My ass cheeks press into the edge of the mattress. She steps closer to the bed.

Sally grabs my shaft and lines up my tip with her pussy slit. She squats down ever so slowly impaling herself on my staff. The angle pulls my cock forward as she plunges down. I watch several inches disappear within her cunt. The feeling is sublime as her wet gash swallows me up. She holds her position with half of my shaft securely in her pussy.

Sally plants her feet flat on the floor, rises and squats down again taking my entire seven inches into her cunt. My cock feels like it is caught in a velvet vice. Sally continues to rise and fall, coating my cock with her juices. After several minutes, she increases the pace and pressure. We are getting a full workout. Sally places her hands on her hips as she does deep knee bends, each time she squats my cock disappears completely. This is new sensation for both of us.

"Gawd, I can't believe how you fill me up. You feel two times bigger in this position."

Sally grabs my ankles and revs up. She pounds her pussy into me as we both feel our orgasms building quickly. Usually these roles are reversed where I spread my lover's legs and slam my cock into her. Tonight, Sally is slamming into me and controls the action.

"Sally fuck me harder, I'm going to blow. This feels so good."

It only requires a few more pumps on her part and we both climax together. The cum rises from my balls and shoots deep into her womb. I throb with each release, three and then four ropes of jizz. My head spins from the pleasure.

"Rob, I can feel your cock pulse, I feel your hot cum in my pussy."

Sally screams out as her floodgates open. Her body spasms and her legs get weak. She can't hold herself up and falls onto me. I hold her tight and keep my hips pressed to hers. Somehow my cock stays buried in her pussy as we lay together breathless. Her firm tits squish against my chest. Our legs dangle over the bed, her weight keeps my ass pressed against the edge of the mattress.

We are both covered in sweat and are breathing hard as we hold a tight clinch. We start to kiss but break apart as we both start laughing. Sally tries to speak between giggles.

"Whew, that was something. Wow, what a position, holy cow. I hope I didn't break your cock in two when I came. My body just turned to jelly."

I reassure her that I am OK and flex my cock several times to let her know I am still happily buried inside her pussy. We resume our passionate kisses as we settle into a state of satisfied bliss. Sally remains on top of me, wrapped in my arms. We don't move for a good five minutes.

Eventually, we shimmy up the bed and lay together peacefully. We look over to a sleeping Dixie and wonder how our commotion didn't wake her up. Sally looks deep into my eyes.

"Thank you for bringing over the batteries. I have to say, my little ploy worked out perfectly, don't you think?"

"Well that depends, can we do this again tomorrow and the next day?"

"I think that can be arranged, just don't end up in my emergency ward."

I can only smile and thank the vibrator company for stating Batteries Not Included.

12