Battle for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James nodded, as he watched Archabald also perform several hand motions. Then Lilith was once again gone.

Archabald turned toward James, who nodded. "I am sorry Samael," James said. "One would think that even after all this time she would have repented some. I am also sorry for the exile that you suffer."

Archabald's body stretched out to over six feet tall, a pair of stately white wings springing from his back.

A slight bow to James, Samael said, "I am grateful that I am able to assist you dear friend Chris. Without you as the pure soul that you are, being my friend, the exile might have been unbearable. These last thousand years have been my pleasure to help you."

A small smile crossed Chris's face, "when did you realize that I had all of it back?"

"When she couldn't touch you, I knew," Samael said.

Again, Chris smiled as he nodded slightly. A moment later a light shone down surrounding Samael.

Samael looked at Chris with shock on his face, dropping his head, he also fell to his knee's tears falling from his eyes. "I am being forgiven?"

Chris had the biggest smile on his face as he nodded, the there was a blinding light as Samael vanished. Chris sighed as he turned toward the window. Shaking his head, he really had to find another way to do this.

Chris shook his head; it had been four days since his mind and magic had stopped everything. Concentrating a moment Chris raised his hand as the world started again. A nod of his head Chris said a prayer for his friend and another of thanks then he also vanished.

In the middle of an extremely busy shop, a large man towered over all that worked there. It was only a day after Archabald / Samael had vanished, Chris hadn't as of yet, had a chance to talk to Wendra. That was one conversation he was sadly unprepared for.

It was the end of the day when Chris made his way to Wendra's work station. He was about to knock when he was gently pulled back before he rounded the last corner. Looking at who had stopped him had Chris's mouth dropping open.

"I thought I should stop you before you made things harder for me to explain. So, to explain, I am not exiled, I was allowed to return to continue to help you. Also, an angel's love, especially an archangel's is a highly valued thing, therefore I was allowed to continue." Archabald / Samael said.

Chris hugged his friend, "I am glad I do not have to deliver that which I was about to. I also should see about my own wife; I know she worries when I do this."

"Yes," Archabald / Samael replied with a bright smile, "Mrs. Claus can be a real worrier."

12