Battling Sex Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surprisingly, I was. I must be really dumb," I sighed. "The time you've spent on the gym paid off if I'm eager to humiliate myself for you like that."

"There's no way to be horny without being stupid, brother," he said, as he cuffed my left foot to the bedframe on the other side, spreading me on the mattress. "Man, you're helpless now. I could clear your bank account if I wanted," he smirked at me smugly.

"You don't know my passwords."

His fingers suddenly touched my soles and scratched them. I screamed, quickly switching into laughter, trying to escape with my foot, but the chain blocked my petty attempt.

"I think I would get your passwords out of you rather quickly," he said and then ran his hand across my calf, thigh, to stop on my belly. My still rock hard cock visibly throbbed at the fact that he chose not to entertain it with even a little bit of touch. "But you're in luck and I just want to abuse your holes." He looked at the watch. "It's almost 2 am already, so I guess go to sleep for now. I will wake you up once I need more attention."

"Yes, master." Calling him a master again made my nipples tingle. It was a pleasant sensation, but I would still prefer to just jack myself off and bring myself a sweet relief.

He left and I looked down at my naked, uncovered body. It was so warm in California this time of year, that I didn't need blanket for anything other than blocking monsters from under the bed.

I tried to hump the air with my hard cock, then I tried to turn over enough to touch the mattress with it -- but the handcuffs made it difficult. So I listened to his advice and just went to sleep, horny, denied, craving more.

*

When he woke me up, it was just 2:48 am. But the way he woke me...

He jumped on top of me, but backwards, and for a moment I thought we would engage in a 69. But it turned out to be just 6 or 9...

His muscular glutes, hairy slit and a tight asshole that surely never kew the damage he loves to apply to other people's holes almost entirely filled my field of vision now. The only other thing I saw was his cock and dark nutsack heavy with two fat testicles. They rested on my eyes and forehead, when he rested the tip of his hard cock on my lips.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, master."

He fucked my mouth in a way that must've looked as if he was making very fast pushups. I think it must've felt even better, because he wasn't even entering my throat, instead rubbed his glans against my tongue. This time I didn't hear him moan or anything, his cock just randomly surprised me, shooting semen all over my tongue, teeth and inner cheeks.

"Lick my asshole now," he demanded.

"What?!" I asked, surprised. I never did that before, not necessarily because I didn't want to, but it just seemed like a thing tops liked to do the most.

"You've heard me," he said and I felt his ass cheeks being pushed against my face cheeks.

"Are you clean?!"

"We share the same bathroom, bro," he reminded me. "Do we have a bidet or no?"

My cock throbbed.

"It doesn't necessarily mean anything... and it still seems nasty..."

"Sex is all about being nasty. That's when it truly feels good." I could hear in his voice that he was smiling in this smug way of his right now. "Come on, bro. I wouldn't let you go on a filthy ass. Help me fight my sex addiction." I was already convinced by now, so I quickly pushed my tongue out, kind of lightheaded by the warm musky air he left my nose in. The tip touched his asshole and it twitched. I got scared, but after two seconds I licked his asshole more. The concept was overall disgusting, but I think he was right about nasty sex being fun -- my heart was pounding from excitement I don't think I ever experienced. "Good boy. See? It wasn't so hard. Now put your tongue in..." I closed my eyes and just gave up. I don't think I ever licked something potentially nastier. But just potentially. I quickly realized he was truthful about being clean and once I got rid of my fears, believe me, caught in the moment, I mistook his ass for the most delicious ice cream in my life. "Niiiiceee..." he commended me, satisfied with tongue work. Soon after that he said: "Okay, I'm rock hard again. Let me fuck your mouth again."

We repeated the procedure and this time he came on my lips, chin and chest, bringing himself to the orgasm by jacking off at the last seconds.

"Very nice," he commented, slapping his cockhead against my used lips.

"Will you give me a kiss now?" I taunted him.

"Nope," he said quickly and jumped off of me.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't trust the cleanness of my asshole nearly as much as you do."

"The entirety of you as a person is an asshole, so better take a shower."

"Wow, that was a sick burn, mate. Better don't try to be funny when all of your blood is still in your cock."

"It must be that dom/sub nonsense, but I get incredibly aroused when you're mean to me..."

"Nope, you're just a horny slut. Will be back soon," he announced and left, leaving the door slightly open.

I tasted the salty semen he left on my tongue and then I licked it off my chin, having no other way to clean myself with my hands cuffed above my head. I think I've had his pubic or ass hair stuck to the inside of my cheek, but no amount of spitting attempts removed it. My nipples felt heavy from excitement, unlike my hard cock, which just went numb. Never before I felt so tired and frustrated. I fell asleep again.

*

This time he didn't even wake me up. I was just randomly disturbed by him touching me. He wasn't putting his clothes on and off every time he would come and go; he fully embraced his nudity and I guess, so have I.

This time he wanted to fuck me. To spread me despite the handcuffs on my foot, he lifted my free leg up in the air. His pounding nicely stimulated my prostate this time; I could feel it was very heavy and sensitive right now. Each thrust seemed to move it slightly. But no prostate orgasm was granted to me to ease down my suffering.

"Ahhh-ahhh... fuck... oh yeah... take it all, buddy..." he panted, flooding the condom with his seed and breathing heavily. He pulled out, took the condom off and threw it at me again, this time landing it on my chest. "It was the last wet one, I'm afraid," he said, more to himself, than to me. "You've lost your chance of getting a creampie."

"Show me the results of your up to date tests and I will willingly become your cumdump."

"I doubt you will still want to have sex with me after we're done today, buddy."

"Why? So far, it wasn't so bad. Not counting your weird obsession to take all the fun for yourself."

He didn't answer. Instead, he climbed upon my groin, then chest, to approach my mouth.

"Without a condom, we could do an ass to mouth now. See how much you're losing?" he asked, rubbing the tip of his cock against my lips. "Open up."

"Yes, master."

His cock fucked my mouth once again and I couldn't believe how each time I liked it even more. I started to consider if it was not just his sexy body and attitude but something more. Sex with Jesse was just... incredibly fun.

He knew his body well. Even though he started moaning like each time during an orgasm, I only felt a little bit of a very soft and watery precum splashing inside of my mouth. It was nowhere near the thick semen he offered me before.

"Lick my asshole again," he demanded.

"Yes, master..."

"Okay, I want to fuck you again."

He banged my ass hard and fast.

"Ahhhhhh... fuck... yes... take it..."

Third used condom hit the pillow next to my head.

"See you soon," he said and left.

*

"Jesse, you asshole, I was calling you. Didn't you hear me?" I asked, annoyed, when he finally showed up in my room again. "I need to take a piss."

"In a second, bro. Let me..."

"Come on, man!" I sighed in frustration. "I believe you can survive thirty seconds without fucking me!"

"Of course I can, but we're still going to put my needs first."

"You're crazy!" I barked, when he actually grabbed my leg and lifted me to spread my cheeks. I tried to wiggle my free leg in protest, but when his massive biceps grabbed it in a tight squeeze and it became as good as handcuffed.

"Shhh. Just let it happen."

But this time, it wasn't so easy. The moment he filled me with his monster, I felt like my bladder was going to burst.

"Jesse, there's no way I can do it!" I screamed. "I will piss myself!"

"It's your bed, bro. Do whatever you want in it," he chuckled at me cruelly and began bashing his sausage into me.

"You fucking asshole!" I moaned, trying to force my peehole shut, while being tied up and fucked hard.

"That's no way to speak to your master, don't you think?"

"Jesse... I'm not joking, I can't hold it!"

He chuckled.

"That's fine by me, bro..."

This fucking asshole. I clenched my eyes but there was no way I could get through it. Suddenly, I felt my bladder give up. A hot stream of piss released from my cock, spilling fresh warm pee all over my belly and then the sheets and the mattress beneath. All while my ass was being fucked hard. I heard Jesse laugh but he kept going without mercy, either excited or amused by what happened to me. The weirdest thing -- in the middle, I felt like I could stop it and my bladder wouldn't protest, but instead, I just let it go and I emptied my bladder fully.

Jesse came, looking me into eyes.

"This was the sexiest thing I've done in a while," he gasped. "Well, since you pissed over yourself anyway, I guess you don't have to go to the bathroom anymore, right?"

"You fucking ass! Let me go, I need to clean this shit up!"

He giggled like a devil.

"I will, but first you will suck my asshole again, while I jerk off..."

*

I took a shower, I put the sheets inside the washing machine for later and then I sprayed the stain on the mattress with vinegar solution and after that with baking soda. Then I left it to dry. I was furious with Jesse, but I wanted to sleep, so I went to his room. Since he was working, I thought I could claim his bed for now.

But when I entered his bedroom, I found him chilling on the bed, watching some music clip on his TV in headphones.

"You're not working?" I asked, surprised.

"What?"

"The deadline? The important project you were about to fail to finish on time?"

He looked at me with a smirk.

"Wait, you still believe there was some project?" he laughed in my face. "Bro, I was just horny and wanted to bang you."

I froze with a dumb face. My heart broke.

"You lied to me?!"

"Well... with the project, yeah. I still am a sex addict, though. We lie a lot to get laid, don't blame me." He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on, Denny. We're having fun. Don't ruin it."

"Fun?! I believed you desperately needed my help!"

"Oh, sure, play a good Samaritan now. Like it was totally altruistic." He grabbed his semi-hard cock and rubbed it, while looking at me with the smuggest smirk I ever saw on anyone's face. He was so punchable right now. "Come over, boy. Suck it for me."

"Seriously? You really think I will touch you after you lied to me like that?" I asked, boiling on the inside.

"So no?" He shrugged. "Pity. Then fuck off, you ungrateful piece of shit."

I slammed his door and immediately felt an indescribable shame and humiliation. I believed everything he said. I called him my master. I licked his nasty ass. I declared that no one ever railed me as good as he did. Oh my god, I even sniffed his feet and loved it...

I went to my room and looked at the used condoms he left me as trophies. Now I felt kind of like a used condom of his... And I pissed my bed because of him...

Why the thoughts of it all felt so good...? I think that was the worst part of it all.

After a short consideration, I went back to his room, but this time, I respectfully knocked on his doors.

"Seriously?" I heard Jesse's annoyed tone. "It didn't take you even ten minutes to crawl back?"

The fresh jolt of humiliation almost made me walk away... but I kind of knew it was too late for pride. I opened the door and walked back in, slowly.

"Can I still suck you off... master?" I asked, ignoring my burning cheeks.

"You have no shame, bro," he said with the same smug smirk he had before and it felt as if he smacked my face or spat on me.

"I just realized that pride is not worth too much when I can consistently get such hard fucking," I proceed digging my hole.

"I mean, cool, but now you're at a disadvantage. Now you are coming to get sex from me..."

"You want this, too," I barked in frustration.

"Doesn't matter. The dynamic changed drastically. Will you promise to do whatever the fuck I want?"

I was in a full horny mode, there was no chance I could refuse him anything he wanted.

"Yeah, I will..."

"You don't sound very convincing."

"Yes, master."

"Better. Now try without that attitude."

I lowered my head, blushing.

"Yes, master..."

"Damn, bro. I nearly can't believe that someone would willingly humiliate themselves like you just did," he said, not smiling anymore. "I guess the only thing remaining would be for me to record it and post on the internet, so that everyone can have a laugh, but I guess that's a lost opportunity."

I slowly knelt next to his bed.

"I will humiliate myself as much as I need for you," I said, trying to ignore the boner in the boxers that I put on, to not walk around the flat naked like Jesse.

"Oh yeah?" he smiled devilishly. "Let's see how that works. Bark for me." With only a moment of hesitation, I made a barking sound. Jesse grinned. "Good boy! Okay, now put your tongue out and beg!" I placed my arms close to my body and stood taller on my knees, with my tongue out, making loud breathing sounds like a dog. "Haha, good boy! Okay, now check my shoe!" He pointed at a rugged lonely sneaker lying next to his gym bag. "See what daddy hid inside it for you!" I reached to his dirty sneaker but he stopped me. "Bad dog! What do you think you're doing? Dogs don't have hands. Be a good boy!" I pushed my face and nose into his sneaker and a foul stench overwhelmed me. Nonetheless, I continued trying to reach whatever was inside of hit with my teeth. They've met a fabric clumped inside. I pulled it out and it turned out to be a dirty sock. "Such a good boy! Keep it as a reward!" Only now I realized that he whipped out his phone and was recording me. "What's the matter, doggie? You don't like my camera? Come over, boy! Kiss daddy's foot!" He pointed his socked foot at me, the same I was already acquainted with. "Come on!" he kept baiting me. I slowly pushed my face into his sole and began kissing it, while he recorded me. "Very nice job, Denny. Daddy's proud," he said sarcastically and put his phone down.

"Will you upload it somewhere?" I asked quietly, feeling my face burn in shame.

"Hmm... nah. Not unless you piss me off." He reached with his hand towards me. At first I didn't know what he wanted from me, but then I realized he wanted me just to put my hand in his. That way he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over the bed, next to him. He slid his bicep under my head and brought me closer to himself, smiling. "This is nice, isn't it?" he whispered and touched my nose with his. "But there are still two things that need adjustment. Open the drawer behind you."

A bit surprised, I turned around and opened a drawer. I looked inside of it and I immediately knew which of the many objects he wanted me to take out of it.

"Oh my God..." I whined, not able to believe it was real.

"Master wants, master gets," he said with a relaxed smile.

I pulled out a chastity device similar to the one I saw in an erotic shop once. It was heavier than I thought it would be.

"Why do you even have such a thing...?"

"I do this to all the boys I fuck. Denial and control. What's not to like?"

I looked him in the eyes with sadness.

"And the second thing?" I asked

"What?"

"You've said two more things require adjustment..."

"Oh, yeah. Take my phone."

I did as he said. The moment I lit it, it showed the video he just recorded. I deleted it immediately.

"I just deleted that video," I informed him, a bit confused what the point of that was.

He looked at me, annoyed, but I think he was actually annoyed at himself.

"Fuck, I didn't think this through... why did you remove it? I wanted it for myself, fuckface. Never mind... Open the medical app. The one with snake, you know." It took me few seconds to even understand what the fuck was he talking about. "Here you have my results from this week. I get tested every month and I go bareback only with people I'm sure of."

"Is that so? Funny, because you've been eager to fuck me bareback and you don't know my status..."

"You have a hook up once a month, you mostly go on dates and the moment I offered you sex, you asked about a condom. I live with you every day, man. I fucking know you."

"But if you will fuck around on the side, you might eventually catch something and pass it to me," I barked. "I don't want to add on to the gay statistics of STD."

"Then we can become exclusive. You're hot and you're living with me, so you're the best sexual option I have anyway."

I looked at him, shocked.

"Like... boyfriends?"

"Boyfriends?" he laughed at me. "Is this what you're looking for? Me as your boyfriend?"

I thought about it now. He was a jerk, he was impossible to live with, he was a drug addict and a liar. In general, he was a walking red flag.

"I guess you're right, you're not exactly a boyfriend material," I admitted. "I think you would cheat on me without blinking an eye. But that also includes our deal to remain exclusive."

I heard him growl a little bit through his closed lips, as he touched out noses again. He smiled.

"But I'm clean for sure right now," he whispered. "Think about this, Denny... My fat warm sausage warming up your bum... flooding you with naughty juices..."

I kissed him.

"Alright. But only for as long as you're in the house. If you leave even to buy groceries, better invest into condoms while you're there."

*

Oh God, how stupid I was to get myself into it.

"I cleaned the toilet, master."

"Good," Jesse responded indifferently, gaming on a controller in our living room.

He stopped wearing clothes at all when he was at home. Just wore his socks on. And I became his maid. He had no more chores.

My cock? Locked away and sore. He even frowned upon me when I was riding a dildo in my room, not bothering him. "If it's not my cock, I don't want you riding it," he told me in an angry tone. And I, as stupid as I was, gave away all of my sex toy to him and he locked them away.

Each time I thought about quitting, he would call me for a blow job or to put me in that Nelson hold of his and fuck me silly. And I was all his all over again.

I was busy working? He would come to my room with his hard cock and would poke my cheek with it, until I gave it attention.

It took him only two weeks to convince me to switch to full bareback sex with him at all times. There was really nothing I could do about it -- I loved how sticky my asshole was each time he left a creampie in it.

"Beg me," he whispered into my ear one time, when he said he will edge me. He unlocked my cage and held my cock as he pumped it. I hated every second of it, because the sensation was so good, I could sell my soul for it, but I knew he wouldn't grand me an orgasm.

"Please, Jesse... I will let you do whatever the fuck you want to me, but let me cum... Oh my God, you have no idea how good it feels... what the hell! I can't... I can't... You have to let me cum, please... Jesse..."