BBC Crusade Ch. 03

Story Info
BBC dude gets laid and it's explosive, literally!
3k words
3.89
7.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Author's note, this story contains strong language that does not reflect the opinion of the author. If there are more chapters... you may see the main character have an awakening to such behaviour. Then again if you read another of my later Tyreese stories you'd see that he already has. All characters are 18 years old or older, and all events are fictional, I know, I double checked!

1996

Israel

"Hold up old man." Tyreese said holding his hand out.

The scruffy looking man stared at the hand before him, it was if he were waiting for it strike out at him. Finally when he realized that there was no malice behind it he shook it but did not smile.

"Salam ragel qadimeh." Tyreese said with a smile before releasing his hand.

"Sawf 'aeud." Replied the man before walking away.

"Where did you learn to talk like that?" Asked the female soldier that was working with Tyreese that morning.

He looked her up and down before replying. Tyreese couldn't see her hair under her helmet, but the brown eyelashes hinted that she was a brunette. Her skin was a healthy Mediterranean bronze, a real contrast to his reddish-brown flesh. He looked into her dark brown eyes hoping for a flirty glint, which wasn't there.

"Back in Detroit, they always reveal their plans by blabbing in Arabic, they is dumb like that." Tyreese said with a wink.

"Please don't call them that." She said sternly. "I haven't met a Palestinian that wasn't a good person, they just have terrible leaders."

Tyreese was taken aback by this, although he'd be the first to admit he didn't understand the Middle East. The woman turned her back to him to look for more people approaching from down the alleyway. Tyreese glanced at her ass and smiled at her sweet curves.

"Nyscha, I think that's the last of them." Tyreese said unlatching his helmet.

"Firstly, please don't call me that, my name is Rotem." Rotem said. "and secondly, I also don't like how you do that."

"Do what?" Tyreese replied with a smile.

"All that talking and handshaking, it's all chara! Uh... bullshit." Rotem said as she put her Tavor rifle on safe then slung it on her back.

The two moved towards the small building that doubled as their guard house.

"It's common decency." Tyreese said taking a seat. "I treat them the way I want to be treated."

"Christians!" Rotem huffed.

"Well what would you do Nyscha?" Tyreese replied.

Rotem tossed her hands in the air as she moaned. "First I'd get rid of you tourists!"

"If I'm a tourist, then show me some air-conditioning!" Tyreese teased.

"I have no idea what you are!" Rotem complained. "How on earth did you end up here in the first place?"

Tyreese took a swig from his canteen before speaking. He hadn't been this hot ever before in his life! The truth was he was paid a small sum of money if he followed Ori, his college roommate to Israel for the summer. An even larger sum of money would be paid if Ori made it home in one piece. He however had no intention of letting that secret out.

Deciding it was safer to change subjects Tyreese put away his canteen and stood to make his way towards Rotem.

"Dating must be difficult here." He said.

Rotem made a quizzical face as he got closer.

"How so?" She asked.

"Well first off, I ain't met a Palestinian who didn't stink." He stated.

This brought a smile to Rotem's face.

"How amazing." She said. "An American is here for a week and figures it all out. What else is wrong with the Middle East oh wise Yankee?"

Tyreese was now within Rotem's body space. He put his hand on her Tavor rifle, before realizing this and putting it on her hip. She didn't push him away, which he decided was a good thing.

"Yeah..." He said. "Also I doubt any of them Jew boys around here ain't got nuttin over six inches."

Rotem laughed then asked. "Your measurement system is so outdated! Perhaps you could use cubits?"

Tyreese grinned like a fox in a hen house as he untucked her shirt and started to rub Rotem's soft flesh. He noticed that her skin was the same bronze all -over. Regardless of the heat he could feel goosebumps wherever he touched her. They stared into each others eyes before he remembered what he was going to say.

"Oh yeah... uh I think 15 centimetres." He said.

Rotem mulled that before teasing. "You mean they come in a larger size?"

"How abouts ya see fo yourself." He said in street slang as he undid his trousers.

His penis was as large as he bragged which was bigger than anything Rotem had seen previously. It was long, thick and deep mahogany brown in colour. She giggled at his monster appendage as she tried to think of a joke, but his guiding hand on the back of her neck suggested otherwise.

Tyreese was instantly filled with regret and terror as Rotem took his man-sausage into her mouth. Long ago after a terrible blowjob he swore he'd never let another Jewish chick give him head. She however did very well, he felt joy and not teeth as she took inch after inch in her mouth!

Rotem quickly sank to her knees to better work his cock. Tyreese looked outside the window, there were no people to interrupt them, he did however noticed how much she kept spitting on his rod, he assumed that meant she wanted more than a throat poking.

Rotem seemed to have a style all her own when it came to cock sucking. She stroked his rod from his trimmed pubes right to the head of his penis. The spit really helped as she worked her fist up and down!

While she did that, her mouth seemed to devour the head, to Tyreese it reminded him of a snake swallowing an egg the way she did it.

Closing his eyes in pleasure, Tyreese was overcome with what could be best described as Jerusalem syndrome. The thought of working on this ancient alleyway, where Alexander the Great, or even Jesus Christ himself may have trod was something else.

His mind had wandered off completely when Rotem snapped him back to reality.

"Yala! Hurry up and fuck me!" She hissed. "We don't have much time!"

With his wits returned Tyreese wasted no time in helping her pull her pants down far enough to stab her with his ebon coloured xiphos. He noticed that her ass wasn't as round as her clothes had hinted, but he wasn't an assman, so he gave it no more thought.

"Ugh!" Rotem moaned, "Tsruis! You're so fucking big!"

"It could be that you got one tight pussy." Tyreese commented as he pushed harder to get another inch of his spear into her twat.

Back long ago on the streets of Detroit Tyreese was well accustomed to quick sex, although he much preferred skin on skin. Rotem's rifle kept mashing into his ribs, so he paused to pull it off her to place it on a table.

Tyreese wasn't one to hold a chick's hips from behind, so he unlatched her bullet-proof vest before sliding his hands up under her tunic. He didn't expect much in the boob-department, but was pleasantly surprised that under her bra there was plenty of flesh to grab!

Squeezing her tits roughly with his dirty hands, Tyreese sensed that Jerusalem syndrome was the least of his worries. He could feel that he was going to nut!

"Get on your knees!" He barked out. "And close your eyes!"

Baffled at the empty sensation of having Tyreese's cock pulled out, Rotem did what was asked of her. Tyreese almost laughed as he stroked himself whilst aiming for her face; he assumed she either loved facials, or hadn't seen a porno before.

"Is this some sort of American-sex-thing?"She asked before screaming out. "Aaaaahhhhh!!"

Tyreese was aiming for her distinctive nose, not wanting to get any on her eyes... he was a gentleman after all. However when the first massive glob of white landed on her cheek she flinched, and from there it was non-stop cum-chaos!

"You Yutzi! What are you doing!!" Rotem cried out.

She shook her head back and forth trying to dodge the white spray shooting at her, and only succeeded in spreading his African-American DNA everywhere on her face. When it was done both of her eye lids were buried under semen as was her forehead.

"That was gross!" She said trying to stand.

"Not kosher?" Tyreese teased helping Rotem to her feet before bending her over the table again.

"Ha ha!" She said in a mock laugh, then asked. "What are you doing now?"

Tyreese styled himself as a black stallion, able to out last, and more importantly out fuck anyone in the Middle East, be it Jew, gentile, or anyone else! To prove his vitality he took his still hard penis and re-inserted into the cum glazed woman.

"Oy Vey!" She cried out now that her desire to have her emptiness filled with dick had been satisfied.

Tyreese wasted few words, as he resumed fucking where he had left-off, a glance in each direction showed they were still alone which suited both of them very well.

With each thrust Rotem grunted loudly, Tyreese smiled knowing that he was the cause of her growing joy. Her pussy was wet! Not the usual moistness you get with a chick orgasming, but rather the wetness you see when you have ruined her for every dude to follow afterwards.

If someone were to walk by, or look out a window, they'd hear her moans competing with his grunts and the slaps of his hips on her ass. They'd see her mask of white goo moving downwards on her face.

Tiring of her hips, he moved his hands back up to her breasts and he noticed that they were almost as wet as her vagina! Sweat was pouring between her jugs in such volumes, that Tyreese was unsure whether she'd pass out from multiple orgasms or dehydration!

"You have to finish!" Rotem said looking over her shoulder with one eye open amid the goo trying to keep it shut.

Tyreese pulled his penis out until only the head remained before hammering back into the one-eyed cyclops he'd created. Her response was a deep grunt of primal bliss. Amid the fucking her words made no sense at all!

"Why?" Tyreese asked perplexed. "I'm just getting started!"

"You're too big!" She pleaded. "It feels good, but I'm really sore!"

Swearing under his breath, Tyreese squeezed her nipples tightly in an effort to bring on his subsequent orgasm. It helped, but it also really aided Rotem, she went from very wet to soaking! He could feel her feminine fluids bathing his balls.

Looking down, Tyreese couldn't help but admire his handiwork, he could see his veins throbbing on his cinnamon coloured cock. He also saw the thick globs of semi-transparent goo indicating just how much Rotem was liking his efforts to please her.

Tyreese wanted to bite the back of Rotem's shoulder before cumming, but her uniform and body armour completely blocked him. He instead moved to kiss her sweaty neck, making extra certain that didn't kiss any parts that he had shot his cum at.

When he came a second time he roared and laughed loudly, very much the same way he would after a goal in basketball. Rotem made some loud lady noises as well, and said a great deal in Hebrew he didn't recognize. His second load wasn't nearly as big, but he knew she'd be dripping cum into her panties the rest of the day.

With his penis still inside of her twat. The two of them started to laugh in unison at a joke neither told. It was a release of tension following the release of final orgasms.

When they both finally caught their breath, Tyreese wasn't sure if he wanted to nut again or take a nap! He was certain they had time enough for both before more people tried to pass through their check point.

Tyreese opened his mouth to see how she felt on the subject when he saw a flash from behind, followed by a loud noise!

BOOM!!

In the blink of an eye he found himself flung to the ground.

"Wow!" He moaned. "We really shook the world."

"Chara! Uh... Shit!" Rotem said. "That was an explosion!"

Tyreese quickly came to his senses, and in a fast moment he took stock of his surroundings. He was still balls deep into Rotem and they were both now on the floor... there had to have been an explosion, and it could have come from one direction! Ori!

Pulling his penis out of Rotem Tyreese tried to stand on weak knees, before looking for his rifle.

"Come on Nyscha!" He said picking up his weapon. "We gotta save my jewbie friend!"

"Uh..." She said standing up to join him. "We don't talk like that here."

Tyreese took up a firing position, his rifle pointed towards the thick dust indicating where the explosion occurred.

"Covering!" He said. "It's not like the N-word for you?"

"Maybe? What's the N-word?" Rotem said running out of the guard house. "Moving!"

The two of them made steady progress down the street using fire team tactics. One would be behind cover, scanning ahead for threats, while the other would be moving quickly to find a position further down the alleyway. The smoke and dust limited sight greatly, and thus slowed their progress.

"Covering!" Cried out Rotem before saying. "Ugh, what's this chara-shit all over my face."

Tyreese sprinted by her with his rifle up, he assumed it was dust and sweat, but when he looked at her face, it all came back to him.

"That's good old DNA!" He shouted before finding cover in a doorway.

They were both issued with rubber tipped bullets, which relieved Tyreese greatly! He had no desire to kill anyone, regardless of the circumstances. Although deadly up close, at a distance he had no qualms shooting at anything or anyone that wouldn't show their hands as he approached.

When they neared Ori's location Tyreese couldn't see him, but he did spot three dirty looking men with AK-47's walking slowly through the dust and smoke. He assumed that if they were looking for him that he must still be alive... or so he hoped.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Shooting on the move Tyreese shot at one man dropping him, then taking aim on the second who also quickly fell. Rotem felled the third at the same time.

"I got you covered!" She shouted. "Look under all that debris for him!"

Tyreese spotted a boot sticking out the ground and was instantly filled with horror. Not only did he sleep with Ori's girlfriend months before, but he also failed to protect his friend.

"I'm pretty sure shylock has been slain." Tyreese said moving closer to the boot.

"Not the time or place..." Rotem said sarcastically in reply.

Tyreese stooped down to pick up the boot, but it wouldn't budge!

"I think he's buried!" He shouted.

"Hurry up!" Rotem yelled back.

With the furry and speed he showed earlier during his fuck-fest with Rotem, Tyreese cleared away the debris. Ori was intact, and... breathing! Tyreese yipped for joy!

"What happened?" Ori asked weakly.

"You found a penny glued to the ground and you knocked yourself out trying to pick it up." Tyreese said with a wink.

"Ha ha..." Ori replied.

"Are you hurt?" Tyreese asked looking him over.

"All over." He said faintly.

Tyreese could hear Arabic being shouted from further down the alleyway.

"Let's go!" Rotem said.

"Hold on a sec!" Tyreese said.

Tyreese was certain that Ori was ok, but the fear in his eyes said that something wasn't right. Sensing his friend's fear he reached into Ori's trousers and felt around.

"It's all there..." Tyreese said. "Well, the last inch is missing, but the rest is there."

"I don't know what's worse?" Ori said in a feeble tone. "Your jokes or that explosion."

The two men laughed as Tyreese picked up Ori in a fireman's carry and ran to Rotem. Once beside her he put him on his feet.

"Help him walk, I'll cover you!" Tyreese said pulling Ori's mags out of his pouches.

The shouting increased in volume from down the alleyway, Tyreese let out a spray of rounds to buy himself some time, then sprinted to another position of cover. He couldn't see his opponents, but based on the bullets whizzing by, he had their attention.

Back on the streets growing up, dodging bullets was a way of life. The only difference was that he was able to shoot back. Tyreese couldn't explain the sensation that came over him as he fired, ducked, ran then fired again. It felt like sex... but different. Most importantly he liked it!

Knowing that help would arrive soon, all Tyreese had to do was buy time. He alternated his routine to keep his would-be killers at bay. He'd sometimes shoot and hunker down before shooting back, other times he'd shift positions without giving it away. Tyreese figured that he had it all worked as he had yet to be shot.

BOOM!!

He didn't see the grenade that was tossed at him, but he did feel the concussion blast that followed. He felt like a rag doll as he was picked up and thrown back down on the ground.

Waking briefly Tyreese felt like shit, he felt pain shooting across his body, opening his eyes he saw the old man from before. Using the last of his energy Tyreese struggled to lift a hand to the old man.

"Salam?" He croaked.

"La yujad salaman!" Replied the old man.

Tyreese didn't reply... as he gave into the darkness around him.