BBC Shemale: A Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Then I want to watch you turn one of them, so I may learn from my new guru," I said, the visual so fucking hot.

"Pick the next bitch, and I'll make her and her daughter, if she has one, into your twenty-four seven playthings," Kimberly offered. "Good help is easy to turn."

"So many choices," I smiled lasciviously, thinking of Josie Winters, the gossip queen, who had eighteen-year-old twins; Cameron Walters, the one who'd hired the lawyers in an attempt to put me out of business, who only had sons (I wondered if she fucked boys too... then I wondered did she fuck her husband?); or the bitch across the street who glared at me every fucking day. Her daughter was as dumb as a rock, likely dumber.

"They will all fall," Kimberly proclaimed, before adding, "they always do."

"I can't wait," I said, pondering which bitch I could have as my own... the offer seemed too good to be true... yet I knew it was a sincere offer, and because of Abagail I knew Kimberly could deliver on her promise.

"Anytime," Kimberly smiled, before adding, "but first, let me fuck you now."

"I'm out of practice," I worried. "And slippery. Watch your step!" I joked.

"Well, practice makes perfect," she said as I climbed off her. Along the way, I couldn't stop myself from dropping back down and sucking my wetness off her cock.

Partly because I wanted that cock back in my mouth.

Partly because I've always loved the taste of my pussy on a cock, this proclivity today having doubled to two cocks in my lifetime.

"You're insatiable," she moaned, as I bobbed like the hungry slut I currently was.

After a couple dozen bobs, I explained, "It's been a long time. Plus, this chocolate cock of yours is completely irresistible."

"I've heard that before," she said as she stood up, "but thank you for reiterating the sentiment."

I got on all fours, wanting to be mounted like a bitch in heat, which this time seemed an appropriate simile for two reasons, and I turned my head to watch as she moved behind me.

"What a nice ass," Kimberly complimented, caressing it.

"Thanks," I said, wondering if it would be humanly possible to take that cock in my ass... something else I'd never done, but had often fantasized doing since reading so much erotica in the past few years.

"That looks like a virgin hole," she said as she rubbed her cock up and down my pussy lips.

"Which one?" I joked with a moan.

"Both, I guess," she laughed, as she continued teasing me.

"Please shove that big dick back in my pussy," I begged. "I need it so bad."

She slid it in with one deep thrust and holding my slippery hips, really began to fuck me.

"Oh yes, fuck!" I moaned, as I got the fucking I'd been craving since I'd first seen her cock and wondered how I'd possibly gone eight years without a real dick in me.

"Such a tight pussy," Kimberly purred, as she fucked me hard, perspiration from her chin and breasts dripping onto my back.

"Oh fuck," was all I could muster as the heat and the pleasure consumed me.

"I'm going to be fucking this tight white cunt a lot," she informed me, which was music to my ears. Eight years of celibacy was eight years too long, and I was hoping to make up for lost time.

I moaned, "In between turning white bitches into submissive sluts."

"Well, of course," she laughed, as she fucked me better than my husband ever had (sorry Jim).

My orgasm built in record speed, and I babbled, "Don't stop," "Oh, God, fuck," "So good," "Pound me harder," and "So close."

"Come for me, Fran," she said, never slowing down, her nine inches sliding in and out furiously and reaching depths I didn't know existed. And for some reason the sauna-like air around us was energizing rather than enervating.

"Oh yes, God, fucking, fuckety, fuck, fuck, fuck," I screamed incoherently, as my orgasm ripped through me.

"You look so hot while you're coming," she said, as she kept fucking me, although more slowly now.

"So good," I said weakly, as pleasure consumed me.

"So fucking wet," she said, as she pulled out a minute later. "Everywhere," she added with a chuckle.

"I want your cum," I said as I turned around and took her cock, dripping with my own cum, into my mouth.

"Oh yes, suck my cock, you eager little slut," she moaned.

At the moment all I wanted was to be a slut. A slut for her. A slut like in the stories I read.

I moaned in response as I bobbed, determined to get a full load of her cum.

"I'm close, Fran," she moaned a couple minutes later. "If you want a facial rather than a beverage, you'd best back off."

In reply I bobbed faster, desperate for her cum. Desperate to feel her warm load explode in my mouth.

"Oh yes, you're a great cock sucker, Fran," she said just as she grunted and deposited a load of creamy cum into my mouth.

I swallowed it all, getting a massive rush from this unique beverage.

When she pulled out I asked, looking up hungrily, "So how long to reload?"

She laughed, "For a proper reload, maybe an hour or so. Why don't we go inside and plan who to seduce next?"

"And why don't you call over Addison so I can sit on her face? That way she can't look down her nose at me," I requested, already getting greedy for revenge.

"I can do that," she smiled, pulling me up and kissing me.

"So a full hour?" I asked, with a smile thinking I was going to make up for eight years of no cock with a lot of cock.

ONLY THE BEGINNING... maybe.


Do you want to see Kimberly seduce the whole community?

Do you want to see Fran get dp'd by Kimberly and Hamilton?

Do you want to see Jill get involved in some way?

Do you want to see husbands get fucked? Get pegged?

12