BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 03

Story Info
Four co-wives to a Dom learn lessons.
6.9k words
4.67
32k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,149 Followers

[If you haven't read the first two chapters, please do. There are sex scenes in this chapter. This is a D/s story so there are events that are painful, events that are meant to be enjoyable sexually and events that are levers. If anal anything upsets you then this is not the story for you. As always your votes and comments are welcomed, especially if your comments are intended to assist me in becoming a better author.]

"Oh God!" Laura said. She bent her head down and tasted Beth's gash. Ashley got up on her knees and watched as I slid into Laura. I pulled back a little too far and my cock came out of Laura. Ashley's hand grabbed my cock and instead of putting me right back into Laura she aimed me at Laura's other opening. She spread Laura's natural lube all around her pucker and then helped me push inside her.

Laura didn't protest. She took a deep breath and held still. Ashley leaned over her daughter and I watched as saliva dripped from Ashley onto the spot where my cock touched Laura's pucker. Ashley said, "Take a deep breath and will yourself to relax."

Laura did as she was told. Ashley's left hand went under Laura and pressed up against her belly. Her right hand went on my ass and pushed. She was guiding me into Laura! Ashley added more saliva as I slipped inside. When I was completely inside Laura Ashley said, "I can't believe I did that." She whispered.

I slowly pulled back a couple of inches and then pushed back deep inside Laura. I stroked in and out of Laura and Ashley fingered her clit and vagina. I felt her fingers touching my cock through the thin tissues inside Laura's pussy. Laura was moaning often, grunting almost as often and then she arched her back. I said, "Cum for me Laura. Cum with me in your ass!"

Ashley sped up her touches on Laura's clit and I slammed into her ass hard. She came, screaming and squirting, collapsing onto the bed and thrashing as though she was having a seizure. Ashley watched and then looked into my face. I could see the lust and the satisfaction there.

Ashley had just told me she loved being taken in the ass and she told me much more. Ashley shook herself once and jumped into action. She ran to the bathroom and came back with two wet, soapy washcloths and two towels. She dropped one wet cloth on Laura's butt and used the other one to scrub my cock and surrounding area. She dried my clean genitals and then cleaned Laura. All the time she was doing us she kept glancing up at me, seeing if I knew what she wanted.

I didn't say anything. When we were both clean Laura rolled over and faced me.

She said, "I love you. I loved giving you my ass. I can still feel you inside me. Thank you."

We kissed and we went to shower. When we came back it was obvious Ashley had been crying. I looked at Sandy and she shrugged. She didn't know what the tears were about. Ashley was sitting on the floor with her back against the side of the bed. She was sitting on a small towel. I grabbed a towel and sat next to her. Laura sat on her other side.

I asked, "Do you know about the rule we have about secrets?"

She looked at me and shook her head, "No."

"Sandy, what is our rule about secrets?" Sandy was on the bed, holding Beth and they had been kissing. She answered, "You can have any secret that doesn't affect Nick or your sisters." She and I knew she just made that rule up. I thought she did quite well.

"Ashley, you're sitting here in the midst of a family orgy, crying. Have you shared with anyone the secret of why you're crying?"

"No. I can't explain it!" More tears flowed down her cheeks.

"You better attempt to explain it or I will be forced to use a lever to convince you not to break that rule."

"A consequence I won't like?"

"Yes! I guarantee you won't like it. So, tell us why you're crying."

"I wanted you to take me in the ass! I've wanted it since I saw you spank Sandy's bare ass the first time. I couldn't ask for what I wanted..."

"So you aimed my cock into Laura's ass. She got what you wanted because you couldn't ask for it." I said.

Ashley nodded. Laura said, "It's Ok. Momma..." I raised my hand and Laura stopped.

"It's not Ok, Momma." I said. "It's not Ok because you weren't in charge of Laura having her ass taken and because you are not the Master of Laura's or my sexuality. Weren't you told that I am in charge of all the sex in this family? You need to be told by me before you masturbate, before you lick Sandy's pussy, before you hold Beth's tits or help my cock into anyone's ass! But, you didn't! You took charge! You took charge of my cock and where it went. You acted like a Dominant!"

"I'm sorry!"

"There must be a consequence for what you did. Do you love Sandy?"

"Yes!"

"Beth and Laura?"

"Yes!"

"Do you see that something must be done to discourage you from imposing what you want onto others? To discourage you from breaking rules?"

"Yes, Nick. Will you beat me?"

"Not unless and until you ask me to. Beating you is not a good lever to help you learn." I turned and looked at Sandy. I said, "In the gray cabinet in the playroom there is a belt, a red belt. Do you know the one I mean?"

"Yes." She said. Her eyes were wide. She had seen the belt but had never seen it outside the drawer it was kept in. From the day I bought it I hoped it would never be used as anything but a powerful threat. Knowing it existed was a powerful lever in Sandy's life.

"Get it for me, along with the four padlocks and keys, please." She quickly untangled herself from Beth and left the room. I looked at Ashley again and said, "Use the bathroom. Squeeze everything out that you can." I hesitated. "Have you ever given yourself an enema?"

"Yes."

"Look under the sink. You'll find the supplies for an enema. Give yourself two. I want you well cleaned out. Do not hurry. Use the bathroom by the guest bedroom. When you are cleaned out and empty of pee as well, come back here."

Ashley got up and followed my instructions. Beth and Laura wanted to ask questions, but didn't. Their body language spoke nearly as loud as if they used words. Sandy came back with the belt and locks, wrapped in a towel. I unfolded the towel and said, "Look it over. It's a chastity belt. Not so long ago men used them to try and guarantee that their wives didn't have sex with anyone but them."

They looked. They didn't touch. I waited a few minutes and said, "Laura, see if you can get it on."

It was obvious she was terrified of the belt. Putting it on she became intimately aware that with it on she could not touch her pussy or her asshole. There was a metal-rimmed opening to allow pee to exit, but no such opening at the back. When she got the belt on I tightened the belts to make the thing fit very snugly. I showed Sandy, Beth and Laura where the padlocks would assure no one could remove the belt. The belt was constructed of a plastic coated chain-mail material. Quite sturdy and once locked in place it could only be removed with a great deal of effort destroying the device in the process or by someone with the keys.

I had Laura walk over to the big, mirrored doors of the closet and look at herself. She was crying.

"Come back here and let's take it off." I said. Sandy and Beth helped. When she was free I said, "Beth, put it on, please." She did. I motioned to Laura and Sandy and they helped. When it was on I said, "Please go get me a diet Coke, Beth." She went.

When she came back with my diet Coke she said, "There are mirrors in the hallway."

I thanked her for the beverage and had her stand in front of the mirror for a minute. Then I had Sandy wear it. As she put it on we heard the toilet down the hall flush. I had Sandy remove the belt and I asked, "Sandy have you ever had to wear the belt?"

"No, Nick. Never."

"There are levers I hope to never use, and some that are very appropriate. I'm going out on the deck. Please, come get me when Ashley returns."

I left them sitting on the floor within touching distance of the belt.

Fifteen minutes later Sandy came to the sliding door and said, "She's back, Master." Her use of the term Master did not go unnoticed. I got up and wrapped my arms around her. I whispered, "I love all of you. I do not believe I will ever need to use the belt again. If I do, I think I would rather release someone. I am hurting inside to need such a lever."

Sandy asked, "Can I ask?"

"Anything."

"When Ashley aimed you into Laura's butt, why did you go?"

"How strong would the lesson have been for all of you if I just stopped and said no?"

She kissed me and said, "Even when we're playing you're always thinking of us and how to make life better for us. We're so lucky."

We went into the bedroom and Ashley was on her knees near the belt. She was crying.

"Do you know what that is?" I asked.

"Yes. A chastity belt." She whispered.

"Your co-wives will help you put it on if you ask them please." I sat on the side of the bed. Ashley asked, "Would you please help me put on the chastity belt?"

All three said, "Yes, of course." And, they put it on her. They snugged the straps down snug, but not tight. I picked up a lock and handed it to Ashley. "Use this lock to lock the leg strap so it will not come off, please." She did and I saw Sandy, Laura and Beth jump when the lock snapped shut.

I gave her the second lock and the same instruction. She snapped it into place and they jumped again. The third lock fastened the front of the waist together. I snapped the forth lock in place at the back of the waist. She was securely locked into the belt and when she moved the locks made a small noise, reminding her she was locked in. I handed Ashley the empty diet Coke can and said, "Please take this into the kitchen and put it in the recycling, then come back to me."

As she went we heard her sobbing. I knew she was seeing herself in the mirrors. When she returned I said, "As you know you will not be having sex until the belt comes off. However, Sandy, Laura and Beth will be having sex. You will be giving them orgasms between now and Sunday night at ten. You will use your mouth, your hands, toes, tits, nose or whatever you can to get them to orgasm. One of the three must have an orgasm every four hours. You will tell them you love them, often. Do a good job and you will not wear the belt home."

I got up and left the bedroom and went to my office.

Less than an hour later I heard a knock on my door. It was Laura. "She gave me an orgasm and told me she loves me."

"Go get her and both of you come back to me, please."

When they were back I said, "Did you put anything in Laura's ass?"

She shook her head and said, "No, Nick."

"Whoever you do next you will penetrate their ass. You will ask them for permission for whatever you do to them. If they say no, you must go ask someone else or change your request. Why?"

"Because what I wanted was you to take my ass."

"Because you imposed anal sex on someone you love. You couldn't give me your ass, but you could force a submissive sister to accept anal sex. I think it would be wise for you to carry a tube of lube with you at all times and after you give someone an orgasm you should clean them up."

"Yes, Nick. Thank you. I'm sure this lever will work."

I dismissed them, telling them to get ready for bed. Ashley slept alone with an alarm set reminding her to come wake one of us, give us an orgasm and tell us she loves us. She woke Sandy. They went back to the bedroom Ashley had been in and when Sandy came back to bed she whispered to me that she had been given an orgasm and that Ashley had fingered her ass.

Almost four hours later Ashley was back and woke Beth. Beth came back and reported her orgasm and that Ashley had used three fingers in her ass.

At breakfast Ashley was quizzed and reported that she felt very bad about letting her self-control go and imposing her wants and desires on Laura and on me. I asked how she liked the feel of the belt.

"I hate it! But, I know I need to wear it. I see it in the mirrors and I feel it binding me and I cry."

I gave her a big glass of water. She started to say something and realized I wanted her to drink it. She realized I wanted her to pee. She drank three glasses full. When breakfast was cleaned up I went to the playroom and got a dildo and harness. We got the strap-on on Ashley over the red belt. I said, "Next time you give someone an orgasm you can fuck their ass, if they'll let you. Either way, you can wear the strap-on."

Each woman had things she needed to be doing and I let them. I spent time in my office. An hour after we finished breakfast I used the intercom and said, "Ashley, please drink two glasses of water, now."

It wasn't long before Ashley was at my office door looking uncomfortable. I looked up at her and she said, "Nick, I need to pee."

I led her to the deck and had the rest of the family go with us. I said, "It would be embarrassing to need to pee so badly that you had to wet yourself. It would be even worse if people watched and then watched you clean up the mess you made." I gave her the end of the hose we used to rinse down the deck. Sandy turned on the water so a slow trickle of water came out.

"Ashley, take a nice long drink. Do not pee."

She put the hose to her mouth and drank. Some spilled out of her mouth and down her chest and legs. After a few seconds she removed the hose from her mouth. I said, "Drink! Keep drinking!" She sucked on the hose and when I was sure she had enough and felt like she was about to burst I signaled Sandy and she shut off the water.

"Do you need to pee or do you just want to pee?"

"I... I want to pee."

"Very good. Ladies, sit on the deck facing Ashley. Ashley, squat with your legs spread wide apart. Show us your legs, wide open." She got down in what the G.I.'s in Asia called the binjo squat. After a minute I saw a few drops trickle out of Ashley.

"Ashley, you let some pee out. Please, don't do that. Hold it in." It was obvious that holding it in was a major effort. Ashley closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes Ashley. Is the world yellow yet? Is the pee filling you up so much you're looking through pee to see us?"

"Not yet, Nick."

Beth asked, "Nick, may I go inside for a minute?"

"So you can pee?" I asked.

"Yes, Nick."

"Come stand here in front of Ashley. When you're ready to go, go. Ashley will let you pee on her. Ask her."

Beth stood inches away from her mom and asked, "Momma, may I pee on you?"

Ashley said, "Pee on me. I deserve to be humiliated, so I learn to be a good sub and not to try to be a Dom."

I said, "Let's all pee on Ashley. Stand close and let your stream go." We stood around her and I let go first. My stream hit her between her shoulder blades and as soon as it did I saw Beth's stream release and hit her mother on her tits. Sandy used her fingers to hold her lips apart and peed a stream onto Ashley's left shoulder and arm. Laura's stream barely touched her mother. Most of her stream ran down her legs and puddled on the deck at her feet.

Ashley couldn't hold her stream. When it started she said, "I'm sorry, Nick. I can't hold it any more."

I moved around and knelt so I could watch her pee on the deck. When she stopped peeing I said, "Sandy, please turn on the hose. I grabbed the end and as soon as water came out I directed the flow at her pussy opening. She said, "Oh! That's cold!" But she didn't pull away. I handed her the hose and said, "A quick rinse for now, please. Then take us into the shower and get us all clean. Perhaps you would suck me almost to completion, then aim my cum into Laura's mouth?"

She showered each of us and cleaned each of us thoroughly. After we were clean she sucked me and when I was close Ashley gave my seed to Laura. Laura shared with Beth and Sandy. Sandy got a bucket, a scrub brush and soap. Ashley got on her knees and scrubbed the entire deck.

Sandy and Ashley made lunch for all of us. As they worked in the kitchen together I listened by way of the intercom.

Sandy said, "There will only be one Dom in our family."

"That's for sure. I didn't mean to be Dom! I just wanted him to fuck my ass, to take me..."

"No. I don't think so. You wanted to make him want you. You wanted what you wanted. Nick is about what's best for each of us. If he believes fucking your ass is good for you you'll know because his cock will be in your ass!"

"Oh, my God! You're right! I was being a Dom and a bad one! I was only thinking about me and what I wanted."

"From what I heard him say, he is so upset about needing to use the red belt that if it happens again he will send someone home, forever." Sandy said. Until lunch was ready neither of them said anything more.

Sandy came to the doorway and said, "Nick, lunch is ready. Where would you like it?"

"In the dining room, please." We went to the kitchen and I helped get lunch on the table. Ashley wasn't in the kitchen. When we had the table loaded I sat down. I said, "Find the others and tell them we are beginning without them, in one minute." Sandy disappeared and was back in less than the minute. Ashley and Laura hurried in and sat down, three minutes late.

"I know why you are late. You suddenly realized that when we ate lunch you would miss giving an orgasm to someone. You ran and convinced Laura to let you do her. Am I correct?"

They both nodded. I said, "Laura, did you think about being punished for being late?"

"Yes, Nick. But, she's my momma and I already feel so badly for her."

"At the end of lunch you will be punished. Ashley is no longer your momma. What name did your momma call you?"

"Marie."

"Are you Marie?"

"No. I am Laura."

"And she is?"

"Ashley."

"Did you ask Beth too?" I asked Ashley.

"Yes, Nick."

"What did she say?"

"I don't want to make Nick angry."

"Good!"

We ate the salad and when the meal was done and cleaned up I sent Sandy to the playroom. She came back with a small towel folded like a package. I called Ashley to my side and opened the towel. Her eyes got wide.

"These are nipple clamps. We all know that Laura has very sensitive nipples. You will watch how I put a clamp on her nipple, and then you will put clamps on her and yourself. My intention is that they hurt. Understand?"

"They are a lever. The pain will teach us to think about what you want, not what we want." She hesitated and said, "And to remind Laura that I am not her momma."

I took a clamp in one hand and Laura's nipple in the other. I pulled on her nipple and then attached the clamp to her areola, just behind her nipple. The clamps that Sandy brought to me were the type with three plastic covered metal bars with a screw adjustment that reduced the space between the bars, clamping whatever was between them.

I turned the screw until Laura winced. The end of the screw had a small hole in it so that weights could be attached. When I put the clamp on I had the screw facing up. If I put a weight on it, the weight would bend her nipple, increasing the discomfort.

"Do you see how I want the clamps, Ashley?"

"Yes, Nick. Thank you for showing me."

I removed the clamp by unscrewing it. I handed the four clamps to Ashley and said, "One on you, then one on Laura until all four are on and tight enough to hurt."

All of us watched as Ashley did exactly as I had shown her. When she released the clamp and reached for the clamp for Laura I said, "Does that clamp hurt, Ashley?"

"Yes Nick."

I put a finger on the clamp and hooked against it, pulling it. It came off easily. I caught it and handed it back to Ashley. I showed her the small hole in the end of the screw. "If I hang a one pound weight in that hole, the clamp better stay on your breast."

She put the clamp back on and tightened it until she and the rest of us were sure it hurt. By the time she secured the fourth clamp both she and Laura were crying. They stood very still. I noticed Sandy's nipples were swollen and erect.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,149 Followers
12