BDSM Pre-Pain Session 01

Story Info
A script for Doms with new subs.
2k words
4.13
39.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a script for a Master / Mistress or Dom to use in chat or real life with a slave or sub. This session is probably most appropriate for a new sub, one that is not 100% sure of the lifestyle and has not been introduced to pain or is having issues with it. It assumes that the slave has already been introduced to anal sex. It also targets hidden fantasies and encourages honesty.

The lotion used is meant to be a metaphor for light pain: The warm glow after the initial slap. I hope that introducing it this way may help them understand that if they can get past the initial fear and sting, the after-effects are nice and worth the investment. Interestingly, one sub objected to the use of the lotion on her anus. In fact, she expressed concern about the lotion from its introduction. She didn't want something "unknown" inside her. On the one hand, that is appropriate: Half the fear of pain is fear of the unknown. On the other hand, since I was trying to get past the fear, it may be best to introduce a well known product such as:

- "K-Y Warming Liquid" Which is well known but actually sort of lame.

- "Liquid Love Warming Massage Oil Green Apple" Better but less well known.

As always, a good stop word or phrase is needed.

Enjoy,

Master Baiter.

------------------------

"Get in position. Expose yourself and kneel."

I stroke your hair, pressing your head against my leg.

"Today, I want you to tell Me if you are in any pain or discomfort. I do not want to cause you any pain at all this time. If you do feel pain, it would only be by accident, so I want you to let me know."

"Get up. Go and kneel on the bed."

Some time later, I enter carrying a small bag. I open it and take some nipple jewelry and show it to you. It has an adjustable opening at the top with a sliding adjustment to allow it to hold snug around your nipple http://ww3.sextoysex.com/sex/start/view.html?a=literotica&pnum=SE7880-00

"Present your chest."

I gently suck your nipple erect and the place the jewelry over it. It feels light and soft, but grips insistently. It keeps your nipple straining and hard.

I kiss it and let it go. It dangles very nicely. And now the other one...

"Jiggle your chest."

I take a moment to enjoy looking at you. I tug gently on the bottom jewel and let it bounce back up with your nipple. "That looks delicious."

"Turn to the mirror. Look at yourself. Bounce a little. Tell me what you see."

Now I reach into the bag and pull out a "shelf bra" like this one: http://www.alexis4u.com/Panties_and_Bra.htm http://www.henryandjune.com/hj/stprod.asp?pf_id=5829&AID=10273702&PID=1202346

"Slip this on." I hold it up for you and then pull it around your back and fasten it.

"Adjust it so it holds your chest up firmly. Ahhh... That looks nice."

I reach into the bag and pull out a pair of leather cuffs. These are two cylinders of leather attached side by side with straps to close them. They are padded on the inside and lined with silk

"Now, put your arms down beside you and then bring your wrists together in front."

I slip the cuffs over your wrists so that your hands are held together and your arms are squeezing your chest. The cuffs feel soft and smooth, but there is no mistake that you are bound in them; you can not reach the buckle, nor can you slip your wrist out. The leather is thick and obviously very hard. Nothing you can imagine doing would allow you to release yourself.

There are metal rings on the outside of the cuffs. About the time you notice that, I am taking some rope out of the bag, threading it through one of the rings and tying it there.

I loop the rope around your left thigh, between your legs and back to the cuffs then around your right thigh, back to the cuffs and finally around your waist; finishing by tying the rope to the cuffs.

Your hands are now completely secure; pressed against your pussy, with your arms held along side of your breasts.

"Lay down. On your side."

I reach into the bag again and pull out a bottle of KY warming liquid. I open it and start to rub it onto your shoulders and down your chest.

It feels cool at first, then slightly warm. As I continue, your skin becomes glowing warm and has a slight prickly sensation.

I rub your breasts, over and over, each one. I rub around the nipples and underneath the bra.

"So, now you are tied up. You can't move your hands away from your pussy. Don't shake so... you are safe and have nothing to fear... Except for the loss of your innocence."

I move down and rub the liquid over your hands and on the outer lips of your pussy. It feels hot and wonderful. I push your fingers down against your sex.

"No matter how lady like, proper or repressed you might be, your hands are going to rest on your pussy lips. Breath deeply, gasping like that will only make you light headed."

One of my fingers brushes your slit and your clit starts to heat up and throb.

"I have taken away that choice from you. You have nothing left now, but to touch yourself. It isn't your fault, I'm making you. Ahhh... yes, that's right, touch yourself."

I move around to your ass and rub in lots and lots of this stimulant into your cheeks. I massage it in hard.

"Good slave! Rub yourself. you may make yourself cum, in fact, I wish you to do so as often as possible now. It pleases me to see your fingers flying about as they are."

Your behind is almost uncomfortably hot at first, but then it settles into a deep, penetrating heat that reaches down inside you.

"In the same way, I am going to take some choices away from your mind."

I return to your chest and tighten the nipple sliders just a bit, then rub my thumb lightly over your hard nubs.

"I am going to dig down and expose what you are really like deep inside your mind."

I apply more lotion. Your breasts feel like you are sun bathing topless.

"I am going to take away your decency, your restraint, your better judgment and FORCE you to reveal what you really long for."

I reach back into the bag. The bag falls open a little and now that you are lying down, you can see into it. There is a box of condoms, a blindfold, and an anal plug. An some sort of a bar with rings on the end.

I chuckle at your wide eyes. "What do you think I will use on you now? The anal plug? The spreader bar?"

I reach behind that and take out a feather.

"It is all about being totally honest, isn't it?" I say as I examine the feather.

I sharply turn to you and stare into your eyes. "You ARE going to be honest with me, aren't you?"

I bring the feather down along your neck just below your right ear. The sensation is unavoidable no matter how quickly you move.

"You have erotic dreams? ...wet dreams at night? ...or daydreams so exciting that your heart pounds in your chest?"

I wipe the feather down the back of your leg. Panic begins to grip your mind as you realize that I can do as much of this as is required to make you talk.

"What is in those dreams, slave?"

"Yes! Good slave! Keep talking, I want to hear more..." I slide up beside you and start to nuzzle your hair and ear.

"Tell me what you will never do, are too good to do, but would make you slick if you ever did it." I whisper.

I start kissing down from you ear to your neck. My cock is rubbing against you, moisture sliding from the tip.

"Tell me what you would offer yourself up for, just once, if you knew you would be forgiven and never have to pay the price."

I kiss down your chest, tug on the nipple clamp with my teeth and lick and blow on your nipples.

"Tell me what unforgivable sin you would commit, if you were already past the point of redemption."

As the shameful words spill from your shaking lips, I reach down and kneed your ass, squeezing and pulling as I suck your nipples.

"Yes... Confess slave... Release your darkest most tortured desires."

You hear the vibrator turn on just before you feel it slide past your fingers into your slit.

"Hold it. Use it." You can move your hands enough to fuck yourself nicely with the vibrator. It begins to fill you and consume your senses.

I reach into the bag again and pull out the bar. Attached to either end by metal rings are larger leather cuffs.

"Oh you look good... there on the bed, chest out, those perfect nipples held by the clamps. I'm proud of you."

I slip one cuff around your leg just above the knee and tighten it.

"But I can see that I have to take more choices away from you before I can get to the real truth"

I spread your legs and attach the other cuff above your other knee. Your legs are now held wide apart. Trying to squeeze your legs together only produces a sensation of helplessness. The vibrator is no longer filling you as completely as it was.

"What do you want slave? In your darkest heart... what are you afraid to ask for?"

I pour some of the lotion on my fingers and rub it firmly into the pretty little rosebud of your anus.

"God what a lovely little asshole! I had no idea you were so shapely between your cheeks."

I burns hot just short of pain. you aren't sure if my fingers are still there or not.

"Tell me what you would scream out for if you knew you were about to die and it was too late."

I unzip a pocket on the side of the bag and pull out a small tube. I put some of the thick cream from it on my finger.

"What is missing in your life? What will fill you up and make you feel alive, complete, perfect and loved?"

My finger slips inside you before you realise it is back at your ass. Contractions of your butt and pussy cause the vibrator to stick against your vaginal walls for a second.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you look right now? Your tits sticking out hard and firm on that shelf...."

I move another finger into your ass. It doesn't feel like you expected. It just feels warm, filling and nice. The vibrator is a little more effective as it rubs against my fingers from the wall of your cunt.

"I know thousands of men who would kill or die to see this. Men who would die of jealousy if they knew what you are doing for me."

I roll you over up onto your knees and remove my fingers from inside you. You hear my zipper opening and a box being torn open.

"The sad truth is, most men make it from cradle to grave without ever knowing that the women next to them, even the ones in their bed, want these wild things at least once in their lives."

You feel my warm cock between your cheeks.

"And most women DO want things exactly like that, IF they can have it without being destroyed for it"

I don't move forward. I just hold still, my cock pulsing against your ass which is warm and slippery.

"Press back ever so slowly when you are ready, little one, I want to feel every millimeter of your yielding to me..."

--------------------------------

I hope you have enjoyed it. Let me know how it could be better or even just different.