Be Careful What You Say

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of our pillow talks were really weird.

One example, after we had just had the best doggy fuck of my life -- she said hers too -- as we cuddled she said "Lucia has demanded that I ask you if you could fuck her before our vacation is over. She is a hot little number and at thirty two much closer to your age."

Without hesitation I replied "No deal; I have what I want and every orgasm I deliver in Grand Cayman is going to be to your -- no one else."

"Right answer, stud," she grinned and then started sucking my pussy-juice coated cock getting me ready for another round.

Gina and I didn't just have sex. With Gina and her sisters -- who rocked bikinis really well -- we went at least one of paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing, and swimming every day, we went out to dinner together every night, we went to clubs a couple of times, and in general had a great time. I do believe that I was the envy of every guy on Grand Cayman having three sultry women with me all of the time, all three of whom were naturally affectionate -- that is unless Gina gave Lucia and Sophia dirty looks that said "Back off the stud!"

The last night, after another other-worldly fuck, Gina looked me in the eye and said "You've got to give me some intelligence to bring back to George; I'll tell him that Lucia got it from you. It doesn't have to be earth shattering just something that won't hurt you but is not public knowledge."

"Fine," I said, kissing one nipple then the other. "However, I want you to see if you can get a hint about who the mole in my company is."

"Deal," she replied with a smile. She then got up, got a pen and pad from her purse, and I told her a dozen innocuous things about my company that weren't public knowledge and even told her where in the South my new plant would be because I had already gotten all the permits, an ironclad deal with the municipality, and it would be public knowledge in a month anyway. She was so happy that she let me fuck her ass; it wasn't as much fun as fucking her snug pussy or incredible tits, but the fact that she let me do it was very heart-warming.

************

I was really melancholy when I met Gina and her sisters for breakfast the next morning on the hotel's first floor before we went to the airport. As the four of us ate in her normal blunt manner Gina said "The sexual highlight of my life was fucking you this week, Brent. I know that you want to continue a relationship but it's not going to happen. I'll never leave George because -- although I've never talked to you about them -- we have three kids, six, eight and ten years old and even though I was royally pissed at him you sticking your cock in my pussy has allowed me to overcome my peeve." I groaned and turned red when she said that right in front of her sisters who apparently she had no secrets from. Then she continued "However, Lucia is really interested in you and I think that you should give her a try."

Lucia was almost an eight year younger version of Gina; I had turned her down for sex just because Gina was so special, but if I had met Lucia under other circumstances I would have definitely been attracted to her.

"You'd like fucking me, Brent," Lucia said with part of a blueberry pancake still in her mouth, "and Gina lied to you when she said I'm a slut. I really enjoy sex, but my goal is to be monogamous with the right guy."

I was at a loss for words so Gina broke the silence by putting in her two cents. "You should take Lucia home with you and give her a try for two months Brent; if it doesn't work out you can return her."

I was flabbergasted. Lucia took advantage of my inability to respond by saying "In my job I can work anywhere in the world. All I need is my laptop and phone, both of which I have with me. What have you got to lose, Brent? At worst you'll get some great sex."

While Gina and Lucia were talking Sophia was on her phone. "I just checked and there are several seats open on your flight today, Brent, including one in first class near you. I'm sure that you could get another passenger to switch so that you could sit together."

God these women were pushy. Then Lucia licked her lips while staring into my soul and I thought "What the hell," so I gave Sophia my credit card and told her to book Lucia on my flight.

*************

While my brazen choice of words to Gina at the trade show initially made me chastise myself for not being careful of what I said, and while my self-image really took a hit by fucking a married woman for the better part of a week, eventually things turned out all right for me.

It's now been about eleven years since my trip with Gina and her sisters to the Cayman Islands. Lucia and I are planning a trip back to Grand Cayman to celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary, while Aunt Gina takes care of our two kids. About a year after my Grand Cayman liaison with Gina George sold his interest in Rollo Inc. and successfully went into an entirely different line of work so I don't think that he hates me any more especially since I am now his brother-in-law. My business is really booming and I'm happy as a pig in shit.

Despite how things turned out, however, I'm now always careful about what I say; I think before I talk and I've bred "brazen" words out of my vocabulary.

12