Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being on top gave her control of how far she took it in and how fast. She got up on her knees and balanced on her outstretched arms. Slowly she worked her ass up and down. She was looking down into my face. Joyce was so small; I couldn't have taken her tits in my mouth without pulling her off my dick. She had a look of total concentration on he face as she worked it in deeper. Inch by slow inch she worked it. When she had it in just where she felt comfortable, she looked at me. Now she was ready to fuck. She slowly raised her ass and lowered it. She didn't get any more dick in her; her movement just worked the skin up and down. "I know it's not as much pleasure as you thought it would be Sam.

But let me get mine this way. John told me how much you love to fuck a woman up the ass. Have you thought about working your fat dick up my tiny ass Sam? I want you to. I'll cry, and scream and beg you to stop but don't. I can take it up my ass better than this." She was working herself closer and closer to cumming. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. "When you shove it up my ass make it hurt. Ram it in me and make me scream. Fuck it as hard as you can. The more I beg and cry, the harder I need you to fuck it." She was about to go over the edge. "Talk dirty tome. Slap my ass hard; rape me in the ass. Oh Sam! Oh Sam! You don't know how long I've wanted you to fuck me. John knows. He makes me say it when he's tearing my asshole up. I make him tell me how he uses that slut Margaret. Oh Sam now. Oh Sam! Yes Sam! Oh Sam I'm cumming! I'm cumming! "

Joyce squeezed her eyes shut. She tried to push down even further on my dick but her pussy had closed even tighter. I felt my dick start to bend. Suddenly she began to shake. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she just sat upright. Her whole body shook as she came. I could just lay there not moving. She held my dick so hard, that the pain stopped all sexual feeling for me. I let her cum on her own. She took a deep breath and rolled off me. My dick was like a stopper, and as she rolled off, a flood of her cum splashed on my leg. She lay against me catching her breath. Then she turned around and began to lick all her cum from my leg.

Joyce was cuddled up against my chest. Her lips were nibbling on my nipple. "I know it wasn't what you expected Sam. Fucking my pussy is kind of a let down if you've been fantasizing about it. That's why I let John fuck Margaret. If I give my permission, he'll come home when he's done." My poor dick just lay there against my leg. It hurt enough not to want to get hard again for awhile. She was right about one thing, fucking her was a big letdown.

I had anticipated having this delicious fuck. Instead I almost had the skin scrapped off my dick in the tightest cunt I've ever encountered. Joyce kept up her chatter as she kept kissing and licking my chest. Her head worked lower. She was going to suck my dick. The way I felt, I didn't want her to touch it. When her head slid down, I grabbed her. "Not Yet", was all I said. She looked at me. There was pain in her eyes. "Trust me Sam, I've done this before. " This time, she gave me some of the most tender, sweetest cocksucking I've ever had. Her lips were as soft as a breeze, her tongue soothing. She had me hard real fast. My hands dropped down to her head. I would have been content to fuck her mouth till I came but she had other ideas. She lifted her head from my dick and smiled at me.

"Remember what I said about how to fuck my ass? I mean it Sam. I get nothing from it if you're gentle. The rougher, the harder, the nastier you are, the more I love it. I've read some of your stories. If there's one thing you love, it's to ass fuck a woman. The more she struggles and begs you to stop, the more pleasure you get form fucking her even harder. My ass should put you in paradise then." With that, she got up on her knees. She grabbed the pillows and laid her head on them. This put her tiny ass in just the right position. She looked utterly sluttish in this position.

Since she was offering her ass to me on a silver platter. Who was I to refuse her? I would give it to her just like she wanted it. I got up off the bed and stood along the side. I pulled her over to the edge. Bent over like she was, her ass cheeks spread apart revealing her puckered hole. I just hoped she was not as tight there as she was in her cunt. I took some Vaseline and rubbed it on the head of my dick. Then I rubbed some around her hole. I slid my finger in and it went in nice and easy. Joyce moaned as my finger sunk in to the hilt. She wanted it rough and nasty, well that was right up my alley. I pulled my finger out and slapped her hard across the ass. "All right you adulterous bitch. You want to be ass fucked? That's what I'll give you. All the pain your tight pussy gave me I'm gonna give to you in your ass." Joyce pushed her ass back even further. "Sam please don't hurt me. If you try to fuck my ass, I'll scream."

I placed the head of my dick at her asshole. I pulled her back till it pushed in ever so slightly. Then grabbing her around the waist, I pulled her back as I rammed forward with all my might. Her scream into the pillow was bloodcurdling. I pulled back and rammed again. She lifted up her head. "Oh god Sam no. Not like this." I pulled back and lunged again. She told me no matter how much she begged and cried not to stop. I shifted my weight and pushed in from another angle. Joyce was crying and pleading with me to stop. "Sam I didn't realize you were so big. I don't want it any more."

I slapped her ass hard. "Shut up you slut. I couldn't fuck your tight cunt, but your shitty ass feels just fine." I rammed her again. I was holding onto her waist as she tried to twist and turn away. "Sam you're tearing me open. Please stop, I beg you." I pulled out only to turn her over. I pushed her legs as far back as I could. I held her there as I grabbed my dick and pushed it up her ass again. Now I could watch her as I fucked her. Her face was contorted in pain. Tears rolled down her cheek. "Get used to it. I'm gonna fuck you like this every night I'm here." Joyce was shaking her head back and forth. "No Sam please no more. Sam it hurts so bad." I smiled down at her.

This was more than I could have ever hoped for. Gone was the memory of how her cunt had hurt my dick. She was mouthing the words "please" as I continued to ram my dick up her ass. "So you wanted me to fuck you all along? Well my tiny little bitch, you'll pay all week for not telling me. You and John laugh about me tearing up your pussy huh? Well from the time you walk in this house while I'm here, you will be ready for me. However I want you." I pulled out till just the head was in her; I pulled her to the edge of the bed and rammed it in. She screamed loud and long. "Do you hear me you cunt?"

"Yes! Oh Yes! Just stop. For god's sake stop." I couldn't hold back any longer. I began to fuck her as fast as I could. She kept up a stead wail as I pumped. Suddenly with a cry, I felt my cum boil up from my balls. It rocketed out my dick, right up her ass. At the feel of it, Joyce began to cum too. "Oh Sam! Yes Sam! Give it too me Sam! This is what I needed. Oh Sam! Oh! Oh! Oh!" I collapsed on top of her. She moaned as my shriveled dick pulled from her tight ass. I lay on top of her trying to catch my breath. Then I rolled off her and just lay on my back. Joyce groaned in pain as she rolled onto her side.

"Oh Sam", she said through her tears. "If John fucked me like that I would be real good. You listened to me and didn't stop no matter how much I begged. He always stops before it gets really good for me. He says he can't stand to hear me crying and begging the way I do. But that's the only way I can get off. Thank you! Oh thank you Sam." I was trying to breathe. I must have sounded like a beached whale as the breath was sucked into my lungs.

No way could I give her this kind of fucking all week long. I'd be dead by Friday. We were both drenched in sweat from our workout. Joyce got up off the bed. There was pain in her every movement. "Let's take a shower. I need to feel the hot water running over my ass." I struggled to getup. We entered the shower stall and Joyce turned on the water. Why do women need the water so damn hot? I jumped out cursing her for trying to scald the flesh off me. I stood there as she let the water soothe her. Then she turned it down and I got back in. Joyce grabbed a washcloth and began to wash me. "If you fuck me like that all week, I may not let you leave." I laughed, "if I try to fuck you like that all week, I may not live." She washed me up and then I washed her. We lay back in bed smoking a cigarette and drinking some wine. Joyce turned to look at me. "Sam", she said sweetly. "Ever thought about a threesome with John and I?"

"No! Up until tonight, fucking you was just a fantasy. John's my closest friend. I would have never tried to fuck you before." She looked up at me. "John talked about getting you to join him and Margaret in a threesome. Before the two of you fuck that bitch, you had better take care of me. John is used to my tight pussy and no one has ever fucked my ass the way you did." She stopped talking and her hand went down to my dick. "Are you really going to use me all week. I'm sure you will think up some awful things that you will force me to do. You might even rip my clothes off as I walk in the door. I just hope you don't spank me before you rape me. I don't know if I could handle that." I smiled to myself. Joyce was a masochistic bitch. She wanted the pain and humiliation.

Now I knew what she needed. And john, loving her the way he did, couldn't get into it for her. I slid my hands in her hair. Grabbing a handful I pulled hard. "Sam", she cried out. I pushed her head down onto my dick. "Listen to me you little slut. For the next week, you will do what I want, when I want it. I'm not John and I have no qualms about whipping your narrow ass. You like it rough and that's exactly how you'll get it. You'll take my orders and like it. And if you disobey, I'll tie you down to this bed, gag you and whip that pretty little ass till I get tired. Now suck my dick."

I felt her mouth circle my dick. She began to suck it slowly. I wanted to let her know that I was the boss. I pushed her down until she gagged. I pulled her head off and allowed her to breathe. "Do you understand me?" her eyes were glazed with lust. This was how she wanted it. "Yes Sam. I'll do whatever you say. Please don't hurt me." I pushed her down and she worked until I came. Then I pushed her to the side and turned over and went to sleep. I had plans to make for tomorrow. Joyce was going to be a sore puppy when her husband came home.

Many writers really appreciate feedback about their stories.

12