Be Gentle Daddy

Story Info
She finally has her man.
1.1k words
4.27
214.2k
170
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I was in my final year at high school, eighteen years old and I was still a virgin. No guys seemed interested in me and it left me depressed. I know I wasn't the prettiest girl. I looked nerdy and I wore glasses. I was basically flat chested as well. I thought my love life was going to be hopeless. That was when my Daddy took an interest in me. I think he overheard me talking to Mom. I needed someone to tell me what to do.

My mother was no help. She told me to be patient and some guy will come around. I was tired of waiting. One Saturday when my mother went on one of her endless shopping trips, my Daddy knocked on my bedroom door. All he had on was a pair of trunks. I could see his bulge clearly and it got me excited. He said I didn't need to wait for some young man to take an interest in me.

Daddy sat down on the edge of the bed next to me. He reached over and put a hand on my chest. I let out this deep breath. I always found Daddy so handsome. He had gray hair and it made him look distinguished. Daddy leaned in and his mouth found mine. He forced his tongue inside my mouth and we ended up having a passionate kiss. I guess you could say I just gave in to my father that day. I needed to be taught how to make love.

Daddy rubbed my chest for some minutes and then he pulled my shirt up over my head. No, my tits didn't come tumbling out. I barely had breasts but my nipples were like hard pebbles on my chest. Daddy didn't seem to mind. He broke away from kissing my mouth and he lowered his face to my tits. He was soon licking and biting my small nips. God, did that seem so good. It was sending chills down to my pussy.

Daddy managed to work my pants off and he almost tore my panties free.

"I want you bad Hannah," he said to me.

I wanted Daddy as well. I needed him to make me into a real woman. That is just what he did. Once we were both naked my father stood up from the bed. There was his large cock directly in front of me.

"Suck on it Hannah, make me hard," he told me.

It didn't look like Daddy needed much help. His cock was standing straight and it looked so thick. I moved to the edge of the bed and I tried to take it in my mouth. I could barely take in a couple of inches. Daddy helped me out. He put a hand on the back of my head and he pushed down. I was gagging on that fat cock, trying to get it further down my throat. My eyes began to water.

Daddy backed off. He must have figured that was all I could get down. It was time for the real thing. He pushed me onto my back and then pulled my legs apart. I thought I was going to have an orgasm right then and there. Daddy climbed in between my thighs and I felt the head of his cock probing my opening. He started to push into me. God, did it hurt! It took awhile but Daddy's cock finally broke through. It felt like someone was filling me with a baseball bat.

Daddy rested his large member inside me until I got used to it. Slowly, he began to push in and out of my tiny hole. I had been waiting all this time and now my father had taken my virgin pussy. Daddy lifted my legs up and he pushed them towards my chest. His cock felt enormous as I could feel his big balls hitting my bottom. They were making this slapping noise as skin was hitting skin.

I just remember crying out as my Daddy fed me every inch of his thick pole. It hurt but it was a good hurt. I wanted him to stretch me out so I could easily take his dick from now on. I was sure there was going to be more times. Daddy told me as much.

"You're mine now baby, I am going to have you anytime I want."

I didn't doubt it for a moment. My Daddy did let go of my legs and I wrapped my thighs around his back. I placed my hands on his chest and Daddy gave me the fucking of a lifetime. I had used my fingers to arouse myself in the past. This was totally different. His big cock was rubbing hard against my pussy walls. I was having small orgasms at first. They soon built into this wave of sensations. I was climaxing over and over when Daddy released his seed into me.

He had to know I wasn't protected and he wasn't wearing a rubber. At that moment I didn't care. I needed to feel a real man cum inside me. Daddy grunted and he proceeded to squirt his hot semen deep into my body. My muscles reacted and I squeezed his hard cock. That made Daddy shoot even more of his baby cum into my body. Yes, it did occur to me that I might get pregnant. I was too far gone right then to care.

Daddy kept fucking me for at least another fifteen minutes. He was like some wild animal taking me there in my bed. Finally he slowed down and I felt his cock slide out of my worn pussy. His cum came spilling out of my gash. I reached down and scooped up some of his seed onto my fingers. I brought it to my mouth and tasted it. It tasted so musky. I think I could grow to like this. We spent some time just holding onto each other.

Daddy said that my mother could never get wind of what we had just done. He said there would be more opportunities for the two of us to make love like we had today. He was right. Whenever my mother left the house for a few hours, Daddy and I were making love. I know it was wrong and stupid but Daddy never once used a condom. He said it just felt too good using his bare cock to fuck me. I actually didn't care.

If my Daddy made me pregnant, I wanted his baby. It got easier to take my father's large cock. I guess he had stretched me to the point where I could take him easily. Daddy has even used his cock to fuck my ass. He only did it one time. The pain was intense but he said I was totally broken in now.

I no longer worry about if some guy will take an interest in me or not. Daddy's cock is more than enough to satisfy me now.