Be My Guest Ch. 01: Eviction NoticeD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring the erotic display at Kayla's expense, he coughs up, "Lo Mein? General Chow's Chicken? Broccoli and Beef over white rice sound alright?"

"Yep." Heidi removes her hands from Kayla's shirt and nudges her shoulder to shoulder. Hearing Zach complete his order, Heidi calls out, "EXTRA FORTUNE COOKIES." He abruptly stops the restaurant on the other end with the request. Hanging up he found both girls sweaty and laughing. "BITCH GO BEFORE YOU GET TOWED."

"FINE! Bye Zach."

"Nice meeting you Kayla. See you around."

"You can't see around that Heifer." Heidi laughed hysterically. As the front door closed life calmed down. Sizing up Zach's room she realized he was into sports heavily. A hockey stick was mounted over his queen size bed. "Nice stick." Zach in turn looked down at his crotch. Eyes rolled at his response, she shakes her head, "Not that stick. Old man you have a one track mind."

"Probably so. You're not helping it any."

"So, you're into Hockey?"

"Played when I was a kid up in Vancouver. Moved down here when I was your age."

"Wow! I'm originally from Vancouver too. Small world. Mom moved here to get away from my real Dad. I don't even think he knows I exist. Someday maybe."

"Met my ex-wife Shea here in Seattle at 22. Married up until three years ago. She found someone better and we split. Been single since." He plugged his cell back into the charger and folded his arms. His erection was still a problem but she chose to ignore it. Casual glances at best to realize it wasn't going down. "What about you? Boyfriend?"

"Yeah, right! I date, but nothing serious. We all know what guys want." She fidgets a bit.

"My hard on bothering you? I can pour ice cubes down my sweats. Probably the only thing that's going to cool it down. No offense."

"Your apartment too. Be yourself, I will."

"If I was myself you would run off like lightning."

"Why you say that? Thought you weren't a pervert."

"I suppose I'll have my moments. Can you blame me when you look that good?"

"Nope! I turn myself on." She snickers. "I'm going to go finish unpacking until the food gets here." She starts to turn away then halts in step. Turning back she reaches into her cleavage and removes a folded up check from her black bra. "Before I forget, here's rent."

"Perfect. Thanks Dove. Oh!" He turns to his dresser and picks up her apartment key, "Might need this tomorrow in case I'm out job hunting."

"Awesome." She accepts it, "Hanging up my clothes now. I just realized you don't have a washer and dryer."

"Every floor has a set. Six doors down by the pop machine."

"More money." She grumbles. "Saves on our water bill I guess."

"It all evens out. Let's just make the best of it. I'll do whatever I can to help you out, you do the same. Deal?"

"That depends on what you want help with." She chuckles with a squinted eye, using her pinky to point at his erection.

"Not even remotely what I was getting at. Stop looking at it, that's not helping."

"Yup." She turns and returns to her makeshift bedroom to unpack what few things she had, mostly clothing, a small lamp without a shade, single cereal bowl and one set of utensils. He left her to herself, and went out into the kitchen. Zach made a bit of room in his cabinet for her, in doing so he realized just how much crap he had.

Ten minutes of alone time he even organized the interior of his fridge to give her space for whatever she might buy. Tossing a quart of milk that was rank he scowled at his own necessity to grocery shop. "Gonna have to give blood again just for food." He raised his brows sighing. Depressed over the small things he shuffled back toward Heidi's room just as she stood up with her back to him. Not suspecting he was there she unbuttoned her shirt and removed it in favor of changing into something a bit more comfortable, namely a similar camisole shirt like earlier, only in a lavender color. It was the no bra the caught his eye, that and her beautiful bare back, and shoulders. Silently stepping back so as not to be seen, he peeks at her quick change. He was really hoping she might change her leggings out too, but he knew she would be leaving later and presumed that luck would fall on another day. He was struggling hard to be less pervy but his dick just wouldn't have it. Dove was just too perfect. He meant Heidi. The fantasy was going to hit home more often than not.

As if sensing him she turns sideways looking at her opened doorway. With him not in sight she grabbed her cereal bowl and utensils and headed out into the hall. Predicting her exit Zach had gone quickly to the living room and was looking through what few DVD's he had for something to watch. A swift notice of three pornos in the batch made him snatch them out and hide them behind his back as she shuffled through.

"Hiding the good stuff?" She smirked moving past him going to the kitchen.

"Yeah, bachelor life. I didn't really plan on a roommate so soon. Tidying up your room took top priority. Forgot all about the silly things, like pornos." He confessed drawing them out from behind his back. "I did make space up in the cabinet for a few things."

"Only a bowl, fork, and spoon. I live light. You can leave the girls out I don't care. This is your place more than mine considering. I like porn just like you do."

"Nice!" He nodded with a pucker.

"I actually considered going into that stuff if money got tight, like my ass." She pats her butt laughing.

"Really?"

"Not! Well, never know I guess. Flaunt it when you got it right?"

"NOT HELPING." He growls loudly.

"You really should go do something about that Tom." She shakes her head, raising her arms to the cabinet above to put her bowl away. She just left her silver with it. In her stretch he caught a glimpse of nipple hard on. Fucking perfect nips.

"Food should be here anytime. Duk Fu is pretty fast."

"Duk Fu?" She laughs, "Is that a racist comment?"

"No. That's the guys name. I eat a lot of Chinese so we know each other by name. Really good dude."

"I'll take your word on that. Can I steal some sink space for my toothbrush and stuff?"

"All yours. Just nudge my things aside. Not much space on the sink so not a whole lot of room."

"I'll manage. I can keep my deodorant and feminine things in my room. I'm sure you don't wanna look at a box of tampons."

"I was married, so I'm used to things being mixed together. You can put them under the sink. No reason to clutter your bedroom."

"Not much in there anyways."

"Cute top." He points at her nervously.

"You noticed."

"Hard not to." He winks.

"Yeah, the girls get pretty stiff when I don't wear a bra." She looks down at herself while leaning her palms on the kitchen counter.

"Man, this is tougher than I realized." He looks away.

"Calm it down Codger Tom." She shakes her head, "Look all you want just remind yourself that we're only roommates."

"Never thought otherwise about that. You have no idea how grateful I am just to have you here. I really didn't want to move."

"I hear that. This is my first move on my own. Mom just couldn't afford anything bigger than her one bedroom. Bad enough Kayla hogs her couch."

"Why didn't you and Kayla get a place together? For that matter why is your stepsister living with your real mom, instead of you?"

"Needed room to grow I guess. Kayla's not ready to be on her own. I am."

"So you move in with a guy old enough to be your Dad."

"Never knew my real Dad." He knew that from Kayla, "Maybe I have Daddy issues." She sticks her tongue out at him. "Think you better hide that before Fuk Du shows up? He might think you've missed him."

"Duk Fu." He chuckled. "That's why you're answering the door this time."

"Ohhhhh! My hard ons are better adverteasing that yours?"

"Less disturbing to a guy though."

"Ah! So Duk can go back to his restaurant with his own feathers ruffled."

"That's on him. I'll go grab my cash." He heads to his room for his wallet. In passing they meet in the hallway and brush up against one another. She sighs and goes into her room, returning shortly with her hygiene products. Arranging the bathroom basin to accommodate her things she took time to pee. The door was left open so Zach thought little of it until he barged in to see her sitting, her leggings to her knees. Her soft hips visible he stares for ten seconds then turns away, "Sorry, Dove, you really should have shut the door."

"Probably. With one bathroom to share I just figured..."

"NOT HELPING!!" He yelled from the hallway. She merely grinned and wiped. Pulling her leggings up she washed her hands and rejoined him in the living room.

"Why so red in the face Ace?"

"I wonder." He shakes his head, plopping down on the sofa and settling back into a stretch. That tent was massive enough to make him just as quickly sit forward to mask it.

"Damn Tom. Are you going to be this panic stricken every day?"

"I've known you less than 24 hours Dove, let me get used to you."

"I'm not annoyed by it. Be yourself." She hesitates, "Well, within reason."

"Coming from Miss I parade around in bra and panties or less."

"I lived with my Mom and stepsister. Not a guy." She laughed, "Even I need to get used to things."

"Let's just agree to be ourselves and get past the nerves of...Fuck it." He sits back proudly and lets the flag pole wag beneath his sweats. "Gotta start somewhere so I'm just not going to hide the ride."

"Hide the ride? Yeah, now I'm moving out." She acts edgy.

"What? I didn't mean..."

Laughing hysterically she points, "Calm the BP. NOT DP." She masks her teeth with a hand giggling, "I'm only joking." Saved by the bell, a knock at the door freezes her laughter. He quickly lifts the cash up for her to claim. With a deep breath Heidi opens the door to see a lank Chinese man with glasses, in his late 20's. Seeing her caught him off guard and he rechecks the address on the door before grinning.

"Duk Fu, right?" She bubbles up.

"Yes."

"Hiya Duk." Zach leans over the arm of his couch waving.

"Mister Zach." He waves back handing Heidi the bag of food. She in turn passes off the cash and wiggles away leaving the door open, in favor of placing the bag on the coffee table. Even Duk watched her cute ass, blushing as he looks swiftly at Zach for confirmation. A thumbs up shared between them gave Duk the giggles. Shying away Duk looked at the money, then actually shut their door for them.

"Thanks Buddy." Zach replied just as the door latched.

"Food smells delicious." She opens the bag waving the scent at her nostrils. "They gave us chopsticks."

"Only way to compliment the Chef."

"I've never used chopsticks."

"Tonight you live a little."

"Sounds like a plan Tom." She drags out each container and places them on the coffee table then places the bag on the floor. Moving around the table she sits down next to Zach and lets him reach out to sort the food. She opens their chopsticks in readiness. Attempting to figure out how to hold the wooden utensils she masters it enough to goof off. Using them as if snapping at him like a rabid dog she barks like a Pomeranian on steroids. It was too funny.

"Down girl." He chuckles opening the Lo Mein, then the remaining containers. "Dig in Fido."

"So I'm a dog now?"

"If the tail wags." He winks, "I've got 2 beers left. Want one?"

"Uhhh? Underage Mister Bad Influence."

"Right! Didn't think."

"As if that matters. Geez Tom! Yes, give me a beer."

"Contributing to a minor, I dunnnnno?" He winces then hops up, erection bouncing before her eyes.

"Now who's wagging his tail?" She muses then tries her hand at eating from a container. Mishaps led to a napkin wipe three different times, until finally being smart enough to lift the container under her chin.

Returning with her beer he opens it before passing it down. Claiming it he stands over her prepping for a toast. "To my savior. Here's to good friends."

"Tonight is kinda special." She chuckles, "Heard that somewhere." She clinks their bottles then takes a drink, wrinkling her nose at the first sip.

"Not a big drinker are you?"

"Not so much. More into Daiquiris. My Mom's the lush of the family. She's even gone to rehab. AA stuff."

"That's a shame. She better now?"

"Yeah, she hit the hard stuff for awhile when I was younger. My stepdad didn't help much. Thankfully she dumped him to get her life on track."

"Good." He takes his seat next to her again, "So tell me more about Heidi Dove Baker."

"Like what?"

"Anything you care to relate."

"Not much to tell." She nibbles on broccoli.

"Boyfriend?"

"Not really. Like I said earlier, I date a few people just for something to do. I mean I get asked out a lot but I'm picky I guess. You?"

"Hand full of dates since my divorce three years ago. Guess I'm picky like you are. Go through the crap Shea put me through makes a guy think more clearly."

"Other men?"

"Ohhh yeah. She loved her rendezvouses. Might not have been so bad if she had included me." He laughs, "Openminded here but, when its all hidden not so much fun."

"You're into other guys?" She grimaces.

"NO!" He jumps at her judgment, "She was bi. I mean when she was with another woman. I could have even handled the other guy as long as he kept his distance from me."

"All new to me. Never tried things like that."

"Virgin?"

"Noooooooo!" She scowls with a raised brow, "I meant the threesome thing. Not even the girl on girl. Why are we talking about sex?"

"Sorry. You're right, not cool on our first day knowing each other."

"Yeah, especially with you dealing with the coat hanger."

"Not going down easy is it."

"Better grab those ice cube trays and pack that thing." She giggles and loses another noodle. "Dang it! You make using the sticks look easy."

"Practice. My ex was Korean. Shea was short for YuShea."

"Wow!"

"Yeah!" He holds a single noodle of Lo Mein in the air before smirking, "Holding this makes me remember our first movie together. Crazy I know, but it was Lady and the Tramp. Her favorite Disney flick."

"I liked that one too. You guys do the shared noodle thing?" She snickers.

"Not once. Always wanted to though. Stupid, huh?"

"Not even." She turns sideways on her knee, "Let's do it."

"What?" He loses color in his cheeks, then looks down at his erection.

"Not sex you bozo." She snaps her chopsticks at him, "Up here. I'm talking the noodle kiss."

"You want to kiss me?"

"Noooo! Forget it Tom."

"I'm not sure what you're getting at then."

"It must take talent to hold a noodle between two people without breaking it as it's sucked in. Just trying to lighten up our night. No Biggy Tom. I'm over it."

"We can try it."

"Don't you dare kiss me when it gets close."

"I was gonna say the same to you Lady."

"At least you didn't call me Tramp. No, I don't have a tramp stamp." She laughs.

"No tattoos?"

"One, but don't ask I'm not telling."

"Why not?"

"It's...personal." She flares her eyes blushing.

"Oh come on!" He rolls his eyes, "Now I gotta know."

"Nope! Nyet! Nada!"

"Alright! How about this? We do the noodle stunt, whomever loses their end first accepts a challenge?"

"You're going to challenge me to show you my tat."

"Probably. You know I am." He laughs.

"Well, I'm not challenging you to show me that Big Tent Revival going on in your sweats."

"Your decision what you challenge me to do. Wasn't even going there Dovey."

"Uh huh! Dovey? No Lovey Dovey crap neither Tomcat. Wail in your bedroom on your own time." She busts up laughing.

"We can just skip the noodle." He frowns.

"Nope! You started this. Challenge accepted."

"Even if I challenge you to show me your tat?"

She shares a stern grimace with him, "I guess."

"Not too late to cancel your rent check." He grins, "It's not in my bank account yet."

"Don't tempt me." She breaks into a smile. "Noodle up Tomcat."

"Alright, get those lips ready." He uses his chopsticks to pluck up a single noodle and puts one end into his mouth carefully. From there he slowly lifted the rest of it as she followed him until she could lower her tongue under it and ever so gently press her lips around it. So far so good. Sticks aside he uses his free hand to count to three before both begin sucking their ends of the noodle. Eyes flaring at their best attempt Heidi sucked too hard and it collapsed from her lips.

"SHOOT! I was doing so good."

Sucking the remainder into his mouth he chuckled, "Best two out of three?"

"Do it!" She fans her fingers nervously anticipating his next raised noodle. Lips pressed into puckers the countdown led to his breaking it this time.

"Well hell." He shook his head as she clenches a fist in triumph.

"Get ready to be challenged Trampcat."

"You be ready Lovey Dovey."

"Grrrrr! Do it!"

Last noodle attempt led to a draw as both of them bit too hard and the leftover noodle fell to Zach's lap. A two inch section dropped directly over the head of his erection and dangled. Heidi dropped her jaw laughing at his predicament.

"Why are you laughing? Your end slipped before mine did."

"Awwww maaaan! You're right. Hit me." She held her breath as he pondered his challenge. It would be too obvious to just tell her to show him her tattoo. He wanted to see just how bold she might go.

"Eat the noodle."

"Hand it here."

"Nope! From it's landing spot."

"WHAT??????" She turned beet red and posed with her jaw open. "No way." Still her eyes monitored the noodle curled up on his tent. The easiest part to nibble at was directly over his urethra if it were visible. "I can't believe I'm even considering this." She again fans her fingers nervously.

"You don't have to." He felt badly just that fast.

"No! I lost fair and square. Just let me compose myself. Don't you get the wrong idea here." She points with a wince. "Dammit Man! Even the dangling part is barely attainable." She leans forward trying to decide how best to beat the noodle and not actually touch his dick. It was nigh impossible. Whining she gets up from her seat and scoots his coffee table aside to give her room. Moving between his legs she peers over her brow at him, "Stop fantasizing Old Man."

"He is getting bigger isn't he?"

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Stop that." Laughing at his goading he wasn't far off from the truth. His cock did twitch a few times. Her eyes noticed it tensing and she scowled, "I said stop that."

"Mind of its own Dove."

Pointing at his dick she told it, "Stop thinking." Tongue hoping to reach under the noodle without contact to his sweats, it took her three attempts to even find the noodle strand. Plucking it up not so easy. In her latest attempt she got too close and accidently touched her tongue directly on his erection. With a gross expression she withdrew a few inches and grumbled under her breath. She was certainly determined to succeed. Feeling her tongue made Zach huff and form a whistling pucker that refused to whistle. He didn't want her giving up.

"I can do this." She giggles, "Don't judge me."

"I got faith in you."

"Only thing you will ever..." She bites her tongue before saying something that would get him thinking more on the sexual appetite side she was avoiding.

"Going in again. Don't move." Her face tilts sideways as her tongue carefully tries to snag the noodle tip. Another contact to his sweats leaves a wet stain on his grey material. He wasn't sure if it was her saliva or his precum. Spitting at the taste of fabric she tensed her fists, "It would help if I could see the noodle when I go after it."

"Giving up?"

"NOOOOO! Enjoy this while you can Gramps."

"Gramps? I'm not that old." He laughs at her pout, "Since when did this become Lady and the Gramps?"

"Ha Ha! Hold still."

"That's what I've been doing. Quit teasing me."