Be My Guest Ch. 12: NO CONTEST

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave?"

"Please." She melted in his grasp.

"I don't know about that word. Just obey without hesitation going forward and we evolve together. Deal?" It wasn't like he had never thought of such a lifestyle. He had considered it until his ex-wife started betraying him. Once their relationship fell apart he hadn't thought anymore on the subject.

"Yes. I adore you Sir."

"Let's go for a walk."

"Where you go, I follow as directed."

"That's my girl." He carried her to the hallway just outside of Heidi's bedroom and planted Khloe's spine against the wall. Held aloft there he fucked her with a steady rhythm. Looking over into Heidi's bedroom he watched Heidi from behind as she rode Weaver. Her backside was so inviting he nearly dropped Khloe in favor of going in and taking Heidi away from her man. He knew that might be too abrasive. She had been accepting of anything he had done since she moved in but taking her from a guy she obviously really liked would be over the top. Besides, he loved women in general.

Khloe was every man's dream personified. So was Heidi Baker, yet there was just something about the blond. Something that made Zach crazy. The day he finally took her was going to convince him that he had her hooked. He knew she was intrigued by him but was being apprehensive due to her determination to be just roommates. Maybe that was an excuse. Maybe, she was teasing him to the point of forced sex. No! That couldn't be it. She was just wanting to be herself. Her choice. He was okay just cumming on her every day. For now.

Weaver finally caught a glimpse of Zach and Khloe and watched as Zach turned with Khloe's backside facing into the bedroom. Khloe rode his cock just as hard as Zach was thrusting up into her, a joint rhythm perfected that encouraged Khloe to cry out that it was her pleasure to lose her sanity.

Heidi ignored Khloe's efforts and took Weaver in hard deep thrusts making her own series of high pitch squeals. Her hands squeezing her breasts Miss Baker reached an early orgasm on her own without much work on Weaver's part. He knew it. As soon as she screamed and cum all over his cock Weaver took control. Rising forward he took her backwards to the carpet halfway off of her futon mattress. Snatching her ankles Weaver ripped her legs wide and stuffed his cock deep down into her. He offered Zach a perfect arrogant view of his youthful beast stretching his daughter's cunt wide and rippling her pink recesses in and out. Heidi Baker loved every second of his terrorist act.

In her backwards arch Heidi realized that Zach and Khloe were in her doorway. Zach fucking the brunette with majesty, the girl held on for dear life. Meeting eyes, Zach and Heidi enjoyed the moment of teasing one another. She knew the angle that Weaver was penetrating her was visible, and it made Heidi that much louder just to make Zach think he was losing the battle. "OHHHHHHH, MY GOD! WEAVEEEEEERRRRRRRR! FUCK ME HARDER." So cardboard cliche!

Zach encouraged Khloe into releasing his shoulders and falling backwards, again relying on Zach's strength. In dangling back Khloe met eyes with Weaver who was a ball of sweat and adrenalin. Eying Khloe's large breasts spiraling in two different directions made him fuck Heidi that much harder. He needed to nut again very soon but didn't want too just yet. His stubbornness won.

He even licked his lips wanting to sample Khloe's breasts. Two hot women in one room moaning like banshees was not necessarily new for the Rocker. He did know one thing; he wanted more days like this one. Having let Heidi fuck three guys before he even had her set the bar high. If she could have three guys, he should get three girls. Fair was fair. Someday!

Even Zach was glued to Heidi's own dancing ladies. Darting his gaze between Heidi's tits and Khloe's, he had to growl. Let the screams continue. Trench warfare at its finest.

********

Outside of their apartment Petra Monahan had to stop to listen to the deafening screams of killer sex. Now two women expressing just how good it was, made her sit her potted plant down and plant her ear to the door. It had been a month since Petra had engaged a man, she was needy as it was.

Lost to the world around her Petra slithered her right hand beneath her grey shorts and rubbed her swollen clit. The racket within Zach and Heidi's apartment made her hormones demand satisfaction. Switching profiles, she planted her back against the door to better torment her own body. One hand fingering herself the other up under her camisole squeezing a bare breast. Eyelids closed to fixate on the moans of two women, and the guttural grunts of savage men she hadn't noticed her own audience.

Her new roommate Herman Barstow had ducked out of their apartment over the racket and was watching her intimate moment with awe. Hardly appalled, but less inclined to show his real thoughts he merely watched her whimper and moan. That is until another door opened in the hallway. Herman panicked and closed his own door.

The next apartment over from Zach and Heidi lived Jay Carlton and his best friend Bob Hargrove. Both having heard the hardcore sex next door felt drawn to explore its origin. What they discovered was even better. Petra was so lost in her masturbation that she hadn't even realized her audience was standing right beside her enjoying the girl's beautiful symphony of tender yelps. Drawing herself into climax she squealed and lost her balance, falling directly into Bob's arms. She found reality in that moment as he held her up, her amazing eyes shocked by their unexpected audience.

"That was just beautiful." Jay related, "So hot."

"Was it?" She smiled while trembling hard, her grey shorts soaked between her legs. It was then a loud thud against Zach's apartment door spooked the three of them. Loud rumbling shook the door as they heard Khloe Vaughn's chorus of, "I AM YOURS. I AM YOURS. I AM YOURS." Zach heard to reply with, "CUM ON MY COCK YOU FUCKING SLUT." Petra gravitated to the doorway and palmed the door feeling every vibration, every slammed thrust Zach nailed Khloe with. She whimpered and slid down the exterior of the door, her hand never leaving its wooden texture as she mumbled, "I want that."

Jay and Not so Silent Bob looked at one another and made a fateful decision. Jay took the lead and plucked Petra up from her collapse and tossed her over his shoulder, his left hand gripping her ass. Even in their aggressive stunt her hand reached out toward Zach's door begging to have what Khloe had. Bob followed behind his buddy's lead, whipping his dick out and wagging it at Petra. Her eyes drawn to it she extended her hands as if wanting to obtain it. Into Jay and Bob's apartment they went, door slammed shut.

Moments later, Herman found the courage to open his apartment door again. Seeing only the potted plant in the hallway he shrugged and went to carry it home. Hearing sex from Zach's apartment out of four different voices made him tense, his own dick rising to the moment. Wondering where Petra went, he started back to his place. At Jay's door he suddenly heard the sounds of more sex. This time he knew the voice. Petra Monahan was getting laid. Herman's dick was in need of punishment, sadly he had never once been with a woman having reached age 30. His hand was all he had. He took it home to roost.

With Zach and Khloe in the living room again, Heidi insisted that she and Weaver take it out there too. Weaver's confidence was in high gear by now. Pulling out of Heidi in a web of milky cum he launched to his feet and drug her up with him. Marching her right out into the living room Weaver shoved Heidi right against the wall next to Khloe, lifting the blond and ramming deep. Keeping up with Zach's energy was a mission. Zach nodded at Weaver as he made Khloe tug at her own hair screaming. Heidi beside her kept up once Weaver was on a fever roll to ignite Heidi all over again. Her legs wrapped around Weaver's hips she began her wailing. No words between men, only a challenging respect. There was that Billy Idol smirk.

Dropping Khloe's legs to the carpet Zach turned her around to face the wall and took her from behind. Seeing this Weaver copied his move and did the same to Heidi. Eye contact between gents tried to anticipate next moves. As Zach reached up clutching Khloe's long brown hair tugging her head back, Weaver did the same to Heidi.

Thinking before Zach this time, Weaver turned Heidi around to face the couple, Heidi shocked to look into Zach's eyes. Before the allure could fixate, Zach turned Khloe and the two women faced one another, hands in their hair holding their heads firmly. A staring contest of emotions consumed both girls. Zach taking a step forward collided Khloe's bobbing tits with Heidi's until stabbing nipples dueled with one another. Weaver pressed further until the dancing stopped to form entanglement, the girls' chins literally touching the others shoulder. Zach moving his face near Heidi squints at her tortured expression of ecstasy.

"Lookin' good Kid."

"Fuck you, Tom."

Weaver facing Khloe whispered his own message, "Fuck you're hot."

Khloe had no reply, merely a smile and sparkling eyes. She was Zach's unless otherwise offered up. Message clear, Zach pulled Khloe away and took her into a forced walk toward his bedroom. Stopping at the door Zach looked back at Weaver and nodded for him to follow. Weaver took the hint and picked Heidi up from behind and hauled her up into Zach's bed, right beside Zach and Khloe. Both girls on their bellies, Weaver watched Zach trickle lube into Khloe's asshole, passing the tube over Weaver painted Heidi's pucker. As if joining forces, the two men lined their cocks up and counted to three before taking the girls by storm. Easing in made both girls gasp and offer up a shrill unified, "Yesssssssssss." Anal Assassins!

Tearing the beauties up from behind echoed through the walls. They soon found a third challenger. From directly next door to Zach's bedroom they heard a woman screaming, "FUCK MY HOLES. GODDAMMIT, FUCK MY HOLES." Zach puckered at her efforts, hearing not one, but two men yelling out, "HELL YES." and "DP BROTHER."

"That's Petra." The momentary silence of Zach and Weaver halting their thrusts to listen. Heidi recognized the voice instantly. "Should have invited her in dad. Snooze you lose." Heidi chuckled, Khloe smirking at her trying not to join her amusement to readily. They paused a bit longer just to hear the impact that their neighbors were having on the new girl.

"Sounds like ScarJo is taking it like a trooper." Zach commented.

"Hey!" Heidi called back out of frustration, "Stop letting her steal our thunder. Get busy back there."

"Ready, Kid?" Zach winked at Weaver.

"Set! GO!" He beat Zach to the starting line. Heidi enhancing his zest with an ear shattering scream of, "MOTHERFUCKER!" That gave way to the sweet sounds of, "WEAAAAVVVVVVVVERRRR! FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!"

"I give up. You win." Zach huffed as Khloe pouted, "PSYCHE!"

Zach destroyed Khloe, the battle raged on until they fired on full cylinders into both girls, revving the throttle until cumming so hard that pulling out was a fire hose. Creampie in the sky. Still, hearing Petra crying out even in their gloss filled exhaustion, Zach finally called it.

"Red has lungs that's for sure." As both Zach and Weaver backed off of the mattress Zach dared to fist bump the boy. "That's showing my little girl who's boss."

"How do you put up with my dad?" Heidi huffed at Khloe.

"Blame yourself. You hooked us up. I'm not going anywhere."

"She is." Zach leaned over and slapped Heidi's ass, making Weaver grit his teeth at their parent daughter closeness. "Get your ass to your own room. I need a nap."

"Fine! Come on Droopy. I mean Broadway." Heidi crawled out of bed, her limbs numb yet energetic enough to flip Weaver's pink locks. Being so sweaty his mohawk was more nohawk. He trailed behind Heidi like a lost puppy.

Shutting his bedroom door Zach crawled in next to Khloe, holding her at the hip as they lay on their sides facing one another. She couldn't stop smiling.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You see the way that kid looked at you?"

"Yes. The same way you look at your daughter."

"That obvious?" He laughed, "You know she's not really my daughter, right? Just fun and games talk. Long story."

"I wondered. Thank you for telling me the truth."

"Always planned on it."

"You want Heidi, don't you?"

"Someday, I'll tag her ass. No hurry! Like I told you I like being single."

"Am I useful if you want to be single?"

"Trophy slut. You come when I call."

"Agreed. Make me shine."

"So shiny that you're going to blind a fella."

"I'm serious Zach. I will do anything and everything you tell me too. No strings attached unless it is a collar and leash."

"I heard you at the gym. Don't you worry, I will be testing you further."

"Naptime?" She snuggled closer.

He nodded affirmatively until he heard Petra next door, realizing a new round of screams. Both men Jay and Bob were going back for seconds, holes switched up. Petra even in her throes of pure ecstasy truly hoped that Zach had heard her. Literally beating on his wall, she yelled, "FUCK MEEEEE! PLEEEEASE!" Did Zach hear her? Of course, he did. Even Khloe grinned.

"She must really want you."

"Gingers have no souls."

"Mmmhmm!" Khloe knew he would take her in time.

"Suck my dick until I fall asleep."

"Big baby."

"Who's the big baby?"

"You're lucky I like sucking big thumbs." She razzed him then relocated down between his legs. She spent the next fifteen minutes tenderly taking him into her throat. Even as he began snoring, she continued with respect. Khloe Vaughn loved this man's cock. Her fascination leaned toward obsessive. Pending on how long his nap was, he might just wake up with her mouth still around his beast.

Lucky man.

Thumbs up.

12