Be My Guest Ch. 13: sI'Mply IRrISistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HATE ME BITCH." Heidi belted out as Petra put her dress on. With a smirk Petra Monahan had to laugh. Her life was taking a strange turn indeed. Why Herman? A muted groan of reluctance exhaled, Petra went home.

Zach stood up to stretch, Nick joining him in a vivid circulation booster. Iris remained in bed studying both of them. Torn mentally, yet dedicated to Nick she merely sighed.

"You two." Zach snapped his fingers at Heidi and Weaver, "Take it to her room."

Leaping out of bed Weaver pulled Heidi with him. Yanking Weaver to a halt Heidi grinned at Zach then lifted up on her toes to kiss his cheek, "Love you Daddy." He merely shook his head slapping her ass without looking at it. Off the cute couple went. Waiting on a door to close Zach turned his attention to his dresser. Stepping around Nick he plucked up their engagement ring and poised it in front of Nick's face, "You didn't even notice it was missing."

"What the fuck?" Nick snapped a glare at Iris who cringed slightly.

"Stand up." Zach waved Iris to her feet. Right before Nick, Zach dropped to one knee and held the ring as if proposing himself, "Will you do me the honor of marrying my best buddy?" Her eyes teared up as they had when Nick did this same move.

"YESSSSSSS!" Her wedding finger poised to accept him putting it on her. As he slid it halfway on Zach paused.

"Will you fuck me whenever I say bitch get over here?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She laughed shrugging at Nick. Nick rubbed his neck hissing, "Asshole."

"Oh, I'm taking that next time, bet on that Romeo." Zach chuckled.

Iris accepted the ring and laughed at herself then turned crawling back into bed. Looking up at Zach and Nick she called them to her with a curling finger. "Why wait?" Puckering Zach stood up and placed an arm around Nick's shoulder.

"Heads or tails?"

Nick sighed watching Iris move into a doggy style stance and shake her ass playfully. Nodding with a deafening exhale he decided, "Catch up on your reading Buddy." With that notification Nick crawled under Iris and let her ride him. Zach totally ignoring Khloe on the floor moved in behind Iris and read her tramp stamp. Spitting on her ass, then his dick, Zach took Iris from behind. His thick beast Hardy easing in made Iris look down at Nick with awe and found herself immediately declaring to Nick just how much she loved Zach's cock, going so far as whimpering, "I'm falling in love with your best friend." That jogged Nick's memory of why they dropped by in the first place.

"Hey Asshammer, that reminds me, you're gonna be my Best Man." He chuckled trying to keep in rhythm with Zach in order to give Iris the full meal squeal. It was working, she was moaning almost childlike, with soft murmurs of, "Fuck me Zach." Not even offering her pleasure toward her man. Nick noticed but just smirked. He knew she loved him. Smug, Zach reached over her back and clutched her hair tugging her head back, just as Nick chose to extend his arms and choke her. The combination sent her brain into another dimension. "YESSSSSSSSS! DOMINATE MEEEEEE!"

"Dominate?" Nick winced, "So, that's why you're liking Zach so much."

"You called it Buddy. I am the BEST MAN in this threesome."

"Starting to believe that. Hey beautiful?" Iris couldn't look straight at him, her eyes rolling back into her skull, "Am I losing you?"

"Zach...Zach...oh my God...Fuck me Zach."

"Snooze you lose Pansy." Zach grunted, leaning next to her ear to question her further, "Who owns these holes Slut?"

"YOU DO."

"Who are you in love with?" He deepened the daggers plunge.

"Both of you. You more." She couldn't help herself.

"What the fuck Iris?" Nick winced slowing down his upward thrusts into her sloppy cunt.

"Tell Groom here what he's not doing right."

"He's weak, it's all sensual without any demands upon me. I need to be owned. I want to be abused, tied up, forced to comply. Nick...I love you...but I'm only being honest."

"Are we breaking up?" Nick swallowed dryly, halting his enthusiasm suddenly. This led Zach to release her hair for her to face Nick, her eyes tearing up she collapses into Nick's chest and kisses him really hard. Zach stayed on course tearing her ass up. Finally, Zach yanked her back by her hair denying her, her mate.

"Tell him the truth."

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Nick Riley. I worship your love Nick...I just...want more. I...don't want this to feel like betrayal...it's not. Zach just has something I need."

"Damn! I never saw this coming." Nick exhaled in a whistling noise.

"You proposed to her your way Nico, now let me make a proposal."

"OH MY GOD!" Iris melted with tears running wildly now.

"Hear me out Nico. You know I love you like a brother."

"Same here Bro. I'm listening."

"You know I'm not getting in any relationship." He halts his speech just long enough to leer over at Khloe, still kneeling with her head lowered, "ISN'T THAT RIGHT TROPHY?" Zach's evolution was morphing right along, he was getting more and more in control of who he wanted to be.

"Yes." Khloe replied with dedication.

"Finish this Zach." Nick needed to know his friend's thoughts.

Dragging Iris all the way back into his chest, Zach reached around and grabbed her throat, somehow managing to keep his monster cock active within her ass. Nick's crown barely posed inside her tunnel at Zach's recoil. "I propose that she marries the man she loves, which is you. BUT...I counter propose that she serves me and becomes my slut. Let me groom her for the Groom. You give her the affection, love, and passion...I give her the hardcore fucking, and bondage."

"I DOOOOO!" She begs, "Pleeeease Nick...let me have this."

"Seriously?"

"Admit to your man what you truly desire." Zach releases her chin to slap her tit hard. She began shaking like a leaf as his opposite hand moved from her hair to encompass her throat. "Darkest desires Cunt."

"I need to be humiliated, forced to fuck other men, to live a life that has no boundaries."

"Isn't that wonderful." Nick pulls all the way out of Iris and crawls up on his knees to face her, Zach still hitting her ass, although slower, another few tit slaps to keep her in thrall. Nick studied his Bride to be, her tears making her mascara run down her face. "How can you love me and expect..."

"I want to be your wife Nick...I just...want Zach to...assume control...like he's doing with Khloe there. Like that Petra girl."

"Like Cleo too." Zach bragged.

"You really do have a harem don't you?" Nick shook his head.

"Good start. Always room for more. Look at your Bride, Nico. I know she loves you, these tears are for you, not for what I'm doing."

"Is that true Iris?"

"Yes, Baby. I love you so much. I will never go behind your back. What I do with Zach is..."

"In your face." Zach hisses, "When she's with me, that wedding ring comes off. With you it stays on. If she fails you, I'm done with her whore ass."

"Hey, that's my..."

"I am a whore...I want to be Zach's whore."

"Your mate and lover." Zach points out the difference.

"So...I'm not what you truly want...not enough..." Nick sneers.

"You're everything I want passionately Nick. I just know...you could never be what Zach is like. I want both worlds. I NEED both worlds."

"Give it a whirl Nico. You know I'm not stealing her. Just giving her your shadow."

"If I let this happen, I don't ever want to hear that I cheated on you. I WILL fuck other women."

"I want you to Baby. I'll gladly join you when you want me to."

Sighing heavily Nick falls back on to the mattress and strokes his dick, "Let's finish this."

Zach nudges her back down over Nick, and she greedily assists Nick's cock back inside her pussy. As soon as the three of them were ready to proceed Zach looks down at Nick, "NO MERCY."

Nick was pissed off anyway, so it became a love/hate fuck. Between two powerful forces Iris MacNamara had three screaming orgasms in a row. Violent thrusting destroyed her sanity until both men nutted in her hard, so hard that she was spilling out around Nick's cock like a vanilla milkshake dumped in his lap.

"Show your man he made the right decision." Zach pulled out of her ass and shoved her into Nick's arms. Passion flooded over the couple. Nick couldn't get enough of her kisses. It was going to take a lot of alcohol to accept the whole pact. Luckily, Jack was in the house.

"I love you Nick Riley." Good enough for him.

Catching their breath the three lovers left Khloe on her knees and went to the living room to get drunk. Lights off, door shut Khloe Vaughn remained there. Heart pounding at how aggressive Zach was with Iris, she desired the same. The Trophy would shine until Zach came back to admire it.

Nick and Iris walked out to the sofa hand in hand and sat down cuddling, while Zach poured their drinks. Sitting down opposite Iris, Zach offered up a toast. "To Mister Jekyll AND Mister Hyde. The cunt in between is our new experiment." Nick tried not to laugh but settled on a light chuckle. Iris downed her shot and leaned forward to place her plastic cup on the coffee table. Setting back she immediately turned her attention on Nick, sucking his cock lovingly. He was forgiving her weirdness faster than expected. Glaring over her at Zach he noted his best friend mouth the words, "Have faith in me." Nick nodded and scratched his neck.

While Iris attended to Nick, Zach lifted her left leg up and back, rolling her gorgeous bod further into the couch cushion. From there Zach planted two fingers inside her cunt and drilled her like a jackhammer. His efforts made her suck Nick that much harder, loving on his cock with a noisy dedication. From two fingers to three, she became a slobbering mess both from saliva and pussy juice. Using his other hand Zach licked his fingertips then ferociously massaged her clit to accompany his mad knuckle deep insertions. She started to take her mouth off of Nick's dick but Zach growled, "NEVER leave a cock lonely." She swallowed her man deeper and explored her hunger pangs. Nick found his balls bunched up on her chin. Never ever had she taken him in so far. He nutted thirty seconds later.

Zach in his rapid fire finger motion added a fourth finger and dug in deep, her cunt was spraying out all around his knuckle diving. She moaned explosively over Nick's mouthful, swallowing his jizz with constricting throat muscles massaging his girth until he let loose a second torrent. "FUCK!" Nick fell back on the sofa dangling his head back.

"AGAIN!" Zach bellowed. In response Iris fucked her face harder than before, her hand palming Nick's balls, squeezing them in hopes for another round of drinks. Zach was relentless attempting to dig his thumb in under the four fingers he had in play. He wanted to fist her, he had her so juicy and wide he felt that he could manage it. She was more than accepting of anything Zach chose to do. What was a little pain? Almost there...

In his dramatic return to watch his fiancée, Nick chose to caress her hair, then try his hand at a bit of force. Palming the top of her head he held her deep throat just to hear her muffled praise. She loved even that little bit of extra effort on her man's part. She was growing louder by the second, feeling Zach pushing harder in his quest to fist her. She had never in her life been taken to this threshold. Her vagina stretching wide, pink rippling around his pressure, she screamed over Nick's cock. Fearing he was hurting her Nick let up, only to find Iris clawing at his hand and pulling it back where it was, encouraging him to keep her locked down. Nick stared in amazement and held her steadfast, his scrotum ballooning up under her chin.

"HIGH FIVE!" Zach bellowed just as his hand disappeared up to his wrist. Iris MacNamara screamed with her throat clogged, a gurgling mess that matched the gusher around Zach's sunken treasure. He fist fucked her a good five minutes, Nick terrified that she was being hurt by all of her convulsing screams.

At the door of her bedroom Heidi Baker snuck a peek around the corner, having heard so shrill of screams. Her own fingers drawn to her pussy, she watches Zach ramming his hand inside Iris like lightning punches. Clit sensitive Heidi whimpered, just as Zach glared right at her with a threatening sneer. Heidi bit her lip and rubbed that much harder defying Zach's obvious thoughts of, "GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM." The delightful misery in Iris MacNamara's tone made Heidi seek her interior. Fingers sinking within her own wet cavern of temptation. Light yelps heard she trembles with each scream experienced, echoing throughout the apartment. Just as Heidi came a hand grabbed her and yanked her back into her room. Seconds later Heidi was again competing like a trumpet sounding. Weaver Kytes was back in action.

"RUB HER CLIT." Zach snarled at Nick. Nick in turn switched hands atop her head and extended out to massage his fiancées swollen clit, "HARDER NICO." Insanity all around Iris reacts with violent limbs, forcing Zach to hold her leg over his shoulder.

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!" Even with her mouth full they heard his name clearly. Iris MacNamara gushed so hard that it squirted all across Zach's arm and even spitting at his pecs. Falling numb Zach slowed his momentum but kept his hand within her. Nick admiring Zach's missing fist dropped his jaw.

"Holy shit! I didn't think that was possible."

"You see now what she's missing in her diet, right?"

"Yeah, I do." Nick lifts her head away from his cock in a flood of pent up saliva and withheld jizz. Iris was one messy piece of ass. Groaning with her eyes rolled back trying to reconnect with her nervous system she just quaked. Still Zach kept his hand entombed.

"Look at me." Zach instructed her, using his left hand to slap her tit hard enough to revive her gaze. "I SAID LOOK AT ME." His bellow bolted her eyelids wide and she stared with admiration. "Where is my hand?"

"Deep inside me."

"Look directly at it." She lowered her eyes to bear witness to her pussy holding his hand captive.

"Oh my God!"

"This is my wedding ring. The ring around my wrist is your devotion to me. Is that understood?"

"YES! WEAR ME. MAKE ME YOURS."

"Make you OURS. Nick and I. When I call you come, even if you're making love to him. When I'm done with your slut ass you return to Nick faithfully and offer more passion than he has ever experienced. Am I clear?"

"YES."

"When I remove my ring, you belong to him. When you remove his ring, you belong to me."

"So...ring toss?" Nick snickered. Zach ignored the comedy. Iris could not even blink.

"Time to go." Zach slowly retreats, his hands bringing a flood of dammed up cum with him. She bawled at his abandonment.

"Don't leave me Zach."

"Go home."

Weeping she crawls into Nick's embrace and kisses him warmly, he enjoyed the tenderness after such chaos. She did as well, moaning, "I love you." over and over into his mouth as their tongues intertwined.

Zach stood up to stretch and pours himself another drink, downing it in a single throwback. Admiring the lovers he chose to step over to Heidi's opened bedroom door and lean on the threshold. Within the darkness he heard soft moans of her own. Weaver was obviously making love not war. Closing her door quietly, he paused with a smile. This was a good day. He was happy with his expanded role into an area he had been exploring little by little since he was with his ex-wife Shea, yet sealed up within his vaulted soul until now. Heidi Baker was relished as his savior. Somehow, she had brought the right combination to the vault and had unlocked it. Let the riches flow. There was no turning back. Going forward Zach Pedigo was on his way to Godhood. As close to that divinity as could be entertained.

After a lengthy piss Zach went back to his bedroom closing the rest of the world out. Nick and Iris made love on Zach's floor once more before getting dressed and heading home. They would touch base tomorrow.

Pausing next to Khloe, Zach sighed, "You made your point. Get your trophy ass in bed." Instantly, Khloe Vaughn stood up nearly falling due to loss of circulation in her legs. "I'm not picking you up." She said nothing and followed him to bed, waiting on him to climb in under wet covers. Instead of joining him she chose a different approach. Dropping to the carpet she stretches out and smiles.

A pillow fell on her head and she clutched it to her chest.

"Night Khloe."

"Goodnight Sweet Master."

Drunk but capable of comprehending her designation he shrugged it off. That term Master was going to need awhile to sink in. "This is the good life." The apartment grew silent. Cut short by Heidi Baker's snoring. Pillows were used to cover their heads against the racket. Unable to sleep Zach made a fateful gesture. Crawling from his bed he brought his own pillow with him and joined Khloe on the floor. Snuggling up behind her they fell fast asleep. Khloe Vaughn was content.

The trophy continued to shine.

==================

Coming soon : Be My Guest 14 : GETTING cOFFee