Be My Guest Ch. 18: RAW DEAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay tough? If I weren't tough would I have let myself get gang fucked to begin with? STAY TOUGH??? Owwwwwwwwww! Fuck me." Heidi Baker was tough, just not afterwards. It took everything she had to text back, "Wuvs you Khloe. Thanks." It was just a waiting game at that point. She had to pee again.

********

Miles away, Zach Pedigo dealt with spraying insulation, his least fond part of his new career. Having to wear basically a hazmat suit to protect himself was a sweaty agonizing job, time consuming at that. To make matters worse all it did was give him time to think, the job itself was just aim and spray. Even he had to laugh at that knowing how often he jerked off over various trophy lovers. Aim and spray indeed.

"Do I take up Rocky's offer or not?" He grumbled, "I mean, I really could use the cash he's offering to fuck his wife. It feels wrong, mostly because of their daughter Cleo. She seems cool with the idea but, let's face it, the kid probably feels insecure knowing how hot her Mom is. Cleo is devoted to me I'll give her that, to let me do her Mom takes guts. Question is, is she only saying it's alright to keep me happy? I should probably sit down and have a serious talk with her." Seconds later he grows smug, "Hold up! Who's the Alpha here? If Cleo ends up losing it she loses me. Knowing her what little I do I don't think I have a worry in the world. Even this morning we made out in the front office before her parents came in late. She was all smiles and puppy dog eyes. Yeah, I'm good. Take the money and make her Mom pull her extensions out. More I picture fucking Angel the better it feels. As long as they don't get all clingy I'm good. Besides I told Rocky that Cleo had to watch us." He chuckles to himself, "That alone is worth the effort on my part. Rock is gonna lose his mind."

Taking a break after finishing one wall he had to get out of his helmet. Wringing from sweat build up he set aside his equipment and stepped outside the ranch home he was working in and peeled his suit down to his waist. "Christ it feels like it's 110 in my shade. These suits are horrible. Maybe I should strip out of my clothes and just wear the hazmat." Shrugging he found the idea appealing. In his newfound attitude toward life Zach Pedigo removed his suit entirely and whipped his t-shirt off expressing his muscles. Taking a seat on the concrete porch of the home he untied and pulled his boots off. Leaving his socks on he stood up and began unzipping his jeans when a pearl colored SUV appeared out of no where and came to a stop on the curb. Taking notice of the driver he discovered it to be a very attractive woman, well dressed in a business outfit, namely a white button down blouse with a teal colored jacket, that was all he could see at that point. Her hair was brunette in a silky tight bob that touched her chin but left her neckline open for the luxury of appeal. Looking over at Zach she expressed awe that he was stripping so brazenly in a public setting. There were homes all around him.

Rolling her window down she found herself divided between looking him over and scanning all of her mirrors for prying eyes. Convinced that the homeowners were all too busy to pay attention she vacated her SUV and shared the rest of her body with him, a teal skirt to just above her knees completed her attire, outside of white toeless pumps. Her legs were muscular and pretty damned heavenly. He merely stood proud with his boxers in view through unzipped jeans. He had a hunch she was curious about him, her nerves were showing. It was hard for her not to smile.

"Morning." Zach nodded watching her stroll to her hatchback and lift it up. She finally got bold enough to look his way.

"It is rather warm out for so early in the day." She then set about procuring a For Sale sign promoting her Realty to hammer into the grass.

"CliMax. Bet you sell homes every two seconds." He laughed.

"It's ReMax. Funny though. Do you always strip on the front lawn of your work environment?"

"Hazmat suits like living in a sauna. Wanna try it?"

"I'll take your word on it."

"Selling this place before it's even done? There isn't even any drywall put up until I get done foaming."

"It's just a sign. We like to get a temptation out there for new properties."

"Wouldn't that be you? Hell if you stood in my yard long enough I'd consider buying."

"Are you calling me a hooker?" She blushed toying with her hair while holding the sign. She had forgotten her mallet to tap it into the ground.

"Never crossed my mind. Need some help?"

"I think I can manage." She lets the sign fall to the yard in order to return to her vehicle for the mallet. In turning her back to him he captured a view of one very tight heart shaped ass. While her back was turned he dropped his jeans and stepped out of them to cool off. He was in no hurry to put his suit back on.

Returning she immediately stopped cold and put a palm to her chest, a very healthy chest at that. She was a good 36C. "Do you intend to...remove the boxers too?"

"Ask nicely I might consider. Don't panic I'm putting on the protection suit. I just couldn't deal with the heat in that thing."

"No hurry. I'm not offended." She giggled and bent over intentionally to pluck the sign up from the lawn. He had a sure fire shot down her cleavage noting a black lace bra lifting her tits with pride.

"Good. Losing the boxers then." He chuckles and just drops them before stretching vividly. In trying to look and still do her job she hits her finger with the mallet wincing with a shrill, "Shit!"

"Yup, you need help." He loses his mind and just strolls over to her, dick swinging. He wasn't even erect and was still huge. Hardy was a mighty young man indeed. Stepping right next to her he takes the sign to allow her to fawn over her aching finger.

"It's throbbing." She sighed wagging it about.

"Good call. Hardy is throbbing pretty fierce too."

"Excuse me?" She realized his dick was right next to her and bulges her eyes. "You're really doing this?" She blushes and searches the streets for prying eyes.

"Relax I'm not gonna attack you. Give me the hammer."

"Interesting choice of words." She lowers her gaze to check him out. He ignores her and pounds the stakes of the sign into the ground. Once finished he hands the mallet back to her then takes her hand. She began trembling as he took her reddened finger to his mouth and sucked on it. She couldn't believe the bravado of this charming Devil. Watching him suck on her finger her eyes dropped to his dick which was rising to the challenge right before her eyes. "I hope you don't expect me to return the favor. I rather like my job." Not that her mind wasn't considering giving him a blowjob. She rather liked that job too.

"I'm Zach."

"I'm...married."

"Nice to meet you Married." He winks and releases her finger. She couldn't find it in herself to lower her hand while enchanted. Realizing it she huffed her cheeks.

"Rebecca. Rebecca Greene."

"Ah! Now I get the color scheme." He looks over her tight teal skirt.

"As hot as this is...can you get dressed?"

"Always the plan. You staying or running?"

"Lingering a bit longer." She sighed watching him retreat. Her eyes flared at just how built Zach was. His butt was even muscular. "Not married Zach?"

"You see a wedding band? I spotted yours when I sucked on your wedding finger."

"I'll take that as a no."

"Own a few beauties though. Divorced long ago, long story, definitely her fault."

"That's what all men say. You have an extraordinary body Zach."

"I hear that a lot. Not so bad yourself, what I can see."

She observes him putting the Hazmat looking insulation suit on over his naked body until covered up. He left it unzipped down to his pubes intentionally. At least he was close to being presentable in public, less noticeable at least.

"I'll accept that compliment. It's more than Alex ever offers me."

"Alex? Husband?"

"Pool cleaner." She giggles, "Yes, my husband. He's a Realtor like myself."

"Joined at the hips?"

"Only when we make love. Own a few beauties? That sounded ominous."

"Let's just say I like variety on a collectible basis. I don't like to be tied down. I prefer doing the tying." He sits back down to put his boots back on. Standing ready he decides to zip up, taking a moment to reach inside his suit to adjust his massive cock right in front of her. He didn't want to zip up and get anything caught.

"Oh!" She held her breath blushing. "That sounds...just as binding."

"Good point. I should probably get back to the shooting gallery. Nice to meet you Rebecca Greene."

"WAIT!" She peps up as he turns away. Approaching him on the concrete porch he stood over her by three feet. His erection was nearly face level with her. Gritting her pearly whites she digs into her jacket pocket and produces a business card. Offering it up to him she blushes.

"Trying to sell me on something?"

"Room for negotiation I suppose."

"Just tuck that card into my pants pocket there." He taps his jeans with the toe of his boot. His boxers lay right on top of them. "I guess you better hand me my wallet. I don't need to lose that." He chuckled. Watching her nervously pinch his boxers and set them aside she retrieves his wallet and cellphone. Passing them up to him she just hands him the card. Taking it he looks it over before putting it inside his billfold. "So...is this a hint?"

"We'll see. Maybe...fuck...yes it's a hint." She bit her lip.

"A hint that you wanna fuck?"

"Oh my God! I...don't normally..."

"Cheat? My ex-wife did religiously. Every chance she could get. That was then...so I think I'll pass. Alex doesn't deserve that."

"Oh, but I do? Alex has been cheating on me for two years. Some blue haired Barista if you can believe that." Zach stood there almost troubled. He knew exactly who she was talking about. The girl from Mugshots Coffee shop. Phoenix. Someone he himself had fucked behind the store during business hours. Small world.

"If I call...I'm tying you up." He opted for ego with a stern look.

"Own me for even an hour I think I'd feel...relieved." She expressed with a hint of frustration.

"It'd be well over an hour."

"I believe you. If I'm tied up I guess the concept of time goes out the window, doesn't it?"

"Alex will miss you for a night."

"I'll worry about that...if you call me." She seemed doubtful suddenly, Zach forming an opinion that she was feeling as if she were wasting her breath.

"Give me your panties."

"What? Here?" She bulged her eyes looking around for onlookers.

"Do as you're told."

Holding her breath she whimpered nervously then lifted her skirt enough to reach under and peel her white lace panties from her thighs. Dragging them to her heels she steps out of them and bends to pick them up. Reluctantly, she hands them up to him with trembling eyes. Smelling them he sighs, "I needed a respirator mask anyway." Fashioning her undies over his face he uses them as a ventilator making her giggle.

"I never expected that. You are unique."

"Take care of that finger."

"I'll put it on ice."

"Take the other ice off first. It eases the pain."

"Words of wisdom?"

"If it gives you something to reflect on, take my advice." He turns away leaving her behind. Once inside she eyes his boxers and swiftly snatches them up to inhale him as he had her. Only fair in her mind. His scent made her wet as hell. Retreating to her SUV she puts her mallet in the passenger seat and sits there stunned by the whole scenario. In her moment of reflection she realized that Zach had told her to remove her diamond ring and wedding gold to feel a sense of freedom. Doing so without thinking she placed them in her cup holder. Less than a second later her cell rang. Looking at the caller she didn't know the number. Answering it on an educated guess she was right.

"Get that seat back. Skirt high, knuckles deep. DO IT NOW."

Not even looking toward the house Rebecca Greene lifted her hips and drew her skirt high over her ass cheeks. Utilizing her seats controls she scooted her bucket seat all the way back and lay there looking at her sunroof, clear skies above. Fingers embedded up inside her cunt she moaned into the phone.

"This is a sign Rebecca. Sell it."

"OH MY GOD! FUCK ME ZACH. PLEASE."

"Fuck yourself for now. I'm setting my cell aside. I better hear you screaming over my gun here. AM I CLEAR?"

"YES! FUCK YES."

For fifteen minutes Rebecca entertained Zach. She had multiple orgasms one after the other. He spoke to her offering how delicious she smelled through his mask. She cooed and told him how badly she wanted him to call her and meet. He kept her at bay verbally, telling her that was his decision, her dream. His grip on dominance was impressing even him. What was one more slut on his trophy shelf? He could always add another tier.

Ending her performance she began laughing, "I so needed that. Thank you Zach."

"Until I call on you."

"I'll be impatiently waiting."

Hanging up he grinned and finished his work. Rebecca Greene sat there another five minutes to collect her emotions. She had a house showing in thirty minutes across town. Back to reality for the realty. She should have stolen his boxers.

********

Back at Heidi Baker's apartment, she was peeing a fourth time in waiting on Kyndall Vaughn to arrive. Hearing a knock on the door she quickly dried herself and washed her hands on the fly by. Basically, two seconds of cleanliness without soap. Limping slowly to her front door she realized she was still naked.

"Why be shy now?"

Answering the door but hiding behind it she found the lovely Kyndall holding a bag of items. Meeting eyes Kyndall immediately found Heidi's appearance to be pathetic.

"You look terrible."

"Misery loves company. What's up Songbird? Ummm! I'm nakie. Too sore to get dressed. You cool?"

"Let me in already."

"That's what they said." She laughed at herself, picturing the gangbang at Moolah Rouge in a twisted imagery. She rather enjoyed herself, just not the day after.

"Interesting choice of words. Should I read into them?"

"Khloe fill you in?" She waves Kyndall inside then shuts the door throwing her back into it with a wince. Kyndall tried not to check her out but it was just impossible.

"Bruises?"

"Hickies. Same thing."

"My sister just told me you had a rough date."

"You could say that. They were certainly asking me out."

"They? Oh, crap."

"Fuck it. You might as well know. I got gangbanged."

"Wow! Willing or...?"

"Ehhhh! That's a gray area. Yes and no. I'm pretty sore everywhere if you know what I mean."

"I can only imagine. Khloe speaks highly of you so I won't judge. I know my sister. Let's unpack groceries here." Kyndall moves into the living room and sits her bag on the coffee table. Digging in as Heidi creeps to the sofa and delicately seats herself, Kyndall sets out a Tupperware dish of chicken noodle soup. Following that coffee in a well protected cup. Adding a bottle of painkillers to the mix the final thing became more intimate. Salve. Lotion, and a medical kit.

"You're a lifesaver. Feed me Shemour." Heidi opened her mouth wide, tongue wagging for a painkiller. Kyndall found her amusing.

"Little Shop of Horrors, right? That guy from Ghostbusters? The talking Venus Flytrap?"

"We should be partners in Trivial Pursuit. Toss me candy Bitch."

Laughing at Heidi's attempts at humor Kyndall pops open the bottle of pills and reaches in to pinch one between her fingers. Holding it up in front of Heidi she snickered. "Who's a good puppy?"

"Woof fucking woof. Scooby snack me Shaggy."

"Making fun of my baggy pants?" Kyndall laughed.

"So out with MC Hammer. You can touch this." She points at her body. "Only because I don't think I can touch myself. Might need an assist with that salve. Emphasis on the ass in assist."

"You are so funny. You really expect me to rub salve on your butthole?"

"I'd do it for you."

"Really?" Kyn rolls her eyes laughing. "What's your dad think of your extracurricular activities?"

"Doesn't know. Stays that way, I don't want him making me any sorer. He'd beat my ass."

"Mmmm! He can spank me anytime."

"Khloe told me you're thinking about a threesome with...dad."

"Weird?"

"No stranger than the shit he lets me get away with. Even I know he's sexy hot."

"Aw hell! Incest?"

"He's not my real dad. It's just a running joke. No incest but I've...dabbled. We really haven't fucked, we're just roommates. I mean...he's put it in me but...right back out." She fidgets, "Okay. He had it in me all night, but he never fucked me. I know, I know...just as weird."

"That's between you two. Thanks for being honest."

"You're awesome Kyn Doll."

"That would be my brother Kenny...well...my sister...Kendra."

"Huh?"

"Khloe didn't spill the beans?"

"Ummm? No. What am I missing?"

"Our brother is transgender. You really couldn't tell unless he had his pants down. He even had a boob job. He's bigger than I am. She is that is. I know it's always been hard getting it straight."

"DO NOT tell Zach about her...him...SH He."

"Why?"

"Because I wanna mess with his head." She laughs, "Hey! Pills bury that painkiller Doughgirl."

"Oh! Right. Bottoms up." She tosses the pill at Heidi's gaping mouth. Catching it she swallows it and demands another. "Damn! Am I a Candy Striper?"

"Candy Stripper. Hit me one more time."

"Is that what you said?"

"Hilarious. I probably did. It's all a blur."

"You're nuts."

"Theirs too. I seem to recall lots of squirrels hurling them at me."

"Wow! You're...impressive."

"Stupid too. But, I'll claim impressive. Grab me a spoon from the kitchen I'm Starvin' Marvin, that soup smells yummy."

"Made it myself. I cook at the homeless shelter downtown. I like giving back."

"So do I...that's why I'm beat up. Nympho."

"Aren't we all? I know my sister is. I'm...not far off, just a bit more selective." Kyndall goes to the kitchen and finds a spoon in a dish strainer. Bringing it back she sits down and opens the Tupperware dish. "Might need to nuke it."

"Naaa! Just hand it over."

"Need me to feed you?"

"I think I can manage. Just dab the corners of my mouth on your sleeve between slurps."

"I can do that." She laughs watching Heidi dig in. An extra long noodle gets sucked up through puckered lips.

"Reminds me of how I met Zach." Heidi snickers shrugging playfully. "When I came to look at his extra bedroom he ordered Chinese and dropped a noodle over his sweatpants. Dared me to suck it off. The noodle, not his cock."

"Nice! You play Twister too?"

"How do you think I ended up almost in traction here?" Heidi snorted then choked on the chicken broth. Reaching over Kyndall rubbed Heidi's back, afraid to pat it due to her tender state.

"Slow it down Slurpy." She did indeed use her curled up shirt sleeve to dab the corners of Heidi's mouth. Heidi melted at her sincerity. "I got you."

"That's what they said too. Quit bringing back bad memories." She smirks, "Not all bad. I'm really fucked up aren't I?"

"Loony bin there."

"You've been there too?"

"God! You're so freaking funny. I love it. Even in agony you cut jokes."

"Farts too. Stay upwind." In response Kyndall licks her index finger and gages the wind giggling.

"So, tell me about you. No man? Woman?"

"I'm straight. Well, I just ended a relationship two months ago. His name was Cain. Guitarist in a band called Chokehold."

"Sounds like he's competing with Weaver's band Spitshake. Spit, choke, shake." She laughs.

"Hold."

"That's a plus. So why end it?"

"We just had an epiphany one day. He wanted to tour. I wanted to stay with the coffee shop scene. It's more me. I'm the poet, he's the metalhead. We...clashed."