Be My Guest Ch. 19: MAN UP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona merely moved behind Zach and offered a massage to his bare shoulders, Willy's shirt nudged out of her way in order to squeeze harder. He ignored her at first then lifted his arms over his head to draw Mona closer, fingers clutching her own dress straps. Without permission he lowered her straps over her shoulders then pulled her closer to him, her hands still rubbing. Before she realized it Zach had both of his hands surrounding her neck like a collar. Eyes bulging Mona Franklin found herself held captive. Normally she might show more restraint but today she was the one restrained.

At the end of the song where the chant took over repeatedly speaking, "She's got the Jack. Jack! Jack!" the whole bar changed it to "Zach! Zach! Zach!" without Willy's verbal intervention. He had to grin.

Song ending the ladies pouted. Dolly wanted to go another round feeling more confident in her abilities. Mona suddenly afraid to offend Zach by asking for her freedom merely continued massaging him. Across the table Sabrina hopped off of Nick but pinched his cheek smiling. Twirling to see Zach keeping both girls captive as another song started with more AC/DC, this time the song Dirty Deed's Done Dirt Cheap.

"Reverse cowgirl." Zach prompted Dolly.

"Oh shit!" She busted up laughing, "I can't keep my skirt down now without..." His expression made her look up at Mona and shrug, "What the hell."

Easing off his lap she stood only long enough to turn around, flutter fingers at her panty keepers then sit back on Zach's tentpole. Slightly embarrassed in exposing her pussy to the world, the feel on Zach's monster fold rubbing along her ass gave her enough boldness to forgive herself. While yes she enjoyed some teasing this was quickly becoming far more exhibiting than she was used to.

As she grew more comfy in her ride she found the men holding her panties a nice focus to gage their lust for her. The whole duration of the song she snuggled back on Zach and reached up behind her to caress Mona's cheek while Zach maintained his human collar over her. Mona was finding it disturbing yet erotic all the same. Knowing her own skirt was well above her cheek line in back she just swayed to the music and tried to overcome her own fears. Why was Zach doing this to her?

Kirsten replaced Sabrina in Nick's lap just to keep him company, almost feeling sorry for him. While not performing reverse like Dolly she still enjoyed the thick cock gliding across her inner thigh. Her chest crushing together gave Nick plenty to ogle as he held her hips.

Folks out on the dance floor were filtering closer and closer to get a better look at the fun. Guys less fortunate earlier were suddenly discovering interest from other women turned on by the lap dancing hot chicks. Before long the whole bar became obsessed with adult hijinks that bordered on risque acts of fondling and gyrating up on their chosen targets. Very few were left out but sadly there were some. Such was life.

By the end of Dirty Deeds the music stalled to make the heat in the room cool down. Willamina worried that a mass orgy might befall the bar. Letting Zach and Nick get away with things was one thing but the entire bar? She felt a timeout period was necessary. Sending her waitress Jodi to their table with fresh drinks was a good start. Not knowing exactly what the quartet were drinking Willy just sent Screaming Orgasms just for laughs. The girls each claimed those.

Dolly didn't want to leave Zach but his interest seemed more into Mona at the moment so she just kissed his neckline, avoiding the shirt scarf, and got off his lap. Winking at Dolly he did say, "Don't go far." That alone made her heart race.

Releasing his human collar he let Mona stand up straight and pull her skirt down. Fanning herself at his interesting way of hitting on her, Mona greedily took one of the drinks. Before the waitress could take her leave Zach reached out and grabbed her wrist drawing Jodi back to him, sitting her down sideways in his lap. Whispering something into her ear made her smile and whisper back. The girls were getting jealous but thankfully their orgasms were smooth. With a pat to Jodi's hip the girl crawled away back to the bar.

At the bar Jodi relayed Zach's message to Willamina in just two words. "Hey Willamina? Zach told me to tell you...BATCH ALLURE."

"Bachelor? Ahhh hell! There goes my liquor license."

The party was just getting started.

********

Back at Zach's apartment building Petra Monahan sat on the building's washing machine taking selfies in the nude. Having finished her own load and returning them to her apartment before sinking her fingers into Zach's load she was all his now, Jay gone home long ago. Alone and giddy at the spin cycle's rumbling torment she sent the pics to Zach's cell then fingered herself until the machine died off. Cumming hard she hopped down and stretched. Remaining naked she unloaded the dryer and started folding Zach's laundry. At his boxers she inhaled deep craving what she knew they hid away when worn. "God that man makes me crazy."

Switching the wet clothes over to the dryer she received a text back from Zach while he was using the restroom. "When my clothes are done carry them to my apartment totally nude. Pics to prove it. Learn to like being seen. Check on the kid for me. I left our door unlocked so take my clothes on in and put them away. Keep the boxer's you been snorting." She giggled wondering if he was psychic. "Sleep in my bed with Heidi tonight. Thinking she needs a friend right now."

"Sleep with her?" She mistook the message. Texting back he corrected her into just staying the night to keep an eye on Heidi in her agony. "First I'm his housekeeper, now I'm a babysitter. What's next? Better be your lover Buddy." She giggled. Texting back one last time she said, "I live to serve you Big Guy."

"I'll be the judge of that." His reply.

"Uggggggh!" She sighed with a deafening exhale, "Crazy I say."

So crazy she wore his boxers on her head like a hat. Thirty minutes later Petra proudly marched upstairs nude covered only by a laundry basket and his plaid colored hat. With each step taken she recited, "Please don't let Herman see me. Please don't let Herman see me." She had to pass her own apartment, her roommate Herman was home.

Invading Zach's apartment without running into a single resident she quietly moved into his bedroom. Finding Heidi Baker nude on his blankets she realized the bruises and hickies all across her body.

"Oh man! What's up with that?"

Hanging up his laundry and filing away what needed to be put into his dresser, she put her own stashed clothing over a chair in their living room. Not tired she simply sat down with his boxers. Not expecting a text she jumped at the ringtone. Opening it Zach asked, "Hallway pics?"

"Fuck! I forgot." She gnashed her teeth, "I can't let him down." Hopping back up she cautiously stepped back out into the hallway and hurried to the staircase continually praying her roommate didn't step out and catch her. At 8:45 he was likely still awake. Hell most everyone that lived in their building was still up.

Deciding to make a video instead she stretched her arm as far as it could go to record herself in transit. "Sorry I took so long. I couldn't carry your basket and take pics at the same time. I hope this video makes up for it. I put your clothes away first and checked on Heidi, she's out cold on your bed." She pans her camera over her body at every angle, front and back as she danced in her hallway trying to look sexy for him. "Notice I'm wearing your boxers on my head?" She giggled. "I like keeping you near me. I'm not certain what you want so I'm going to improvise."

Moving from wall to wall like an erotic pinball she playfully touched herself all over. She even went so far as to lay in the middle of the hallway and finger her pussy, then her ass. Tasting herself she offered him a sample but of course he was at the bar, she was there.

Moving to her hands and knees she fingered herself some more doing her best to capture impossible angles. In her predicament she heard a door open to her right. Shocked by the sudden noise she looked over to see her neighbor Bob whom she had screwed the day she first set eyes on Zach just to try and get his notice.

"What are you doing?" Bob chuckled. His buddy Jay had already told her of her insanity.

"Taking video for someone. Care to be my cameraman?" She sat up giggling.

"Can I be in it?"

"Okay!" She did a quick closeup of her face, her camera still recording. "Bob found me. He's going to watch me play for you. Here's Bob." She handed him her cell, Bob shining it on himself and chuckling, "Take 24."

Recording her she went back to ass in the air and using both hands to finger her pussy and her ass at the same time. Bob was mumbling things like, "Pout Baby Pout!" and, "I remember those holes." So did she. Petra Monahan followed through until she came on video. Uncertain what to do next she just hopped up and reclaimed her cell. Still recording she started to say goodbye, when Bob snatched her up and tossed her over his shoulder in a loud shrill squeal. Taking her into his and Jay's apartment he slammed the door.

Hearing the loud disturbance Petra's roommate Herman opened their apartment door looking around. He swore he had heard Petra but she was no where in sight. Shrugging he went back inside.

Delivering that video was going to be delayed. Bob and his own roommate Jay recorded having hard rough sex with her. She had no say in the matter.

Zach was busy too...

It could wait.

______________________________________________

Part 2 coming soon : Be My Guest Ch. 20 : BUCKLE DOWN