Be My Key Holder, Valentine?

Story Info
Pastor asks hesitant wife for a little Valentine's kink.
2.5k words
4.5
30.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please baby, please." He pleaded with his big brown eyes gazing up at me, glassy with desire.

"I want to be locked up, I mean it."

We had been talking for weeks about male chastity.

Male chastity? WTF.

When he first brought it up to me, I thought for sure it was a joke. I never heard of such a thing, and my husband, a pastor! Thank God for the internet. Google and YouTube can teach you anything.

That's where it all started Literotica.com. I walked into the den that night and there it was, right in front of me. He was sleeping, his head slumped to his shoulder.

He never rested and my heart always melted to see him peaceful like that. His chair was across the room and the cat was sound asleep on his lap, semi covering the keypad of his laptop.

He had a real nice smile on his face, just laying there like that, under the worn blanket his great grandmother had crocheted for him.

I tiptoed across the room so I would not wake him. I figured I would just slip the laptop out of his lap and leave him and the pussy cat to sleep on the chair.

I'm not sure exactly what happened next. I caught sight of a naked lady with sign that said, "she likes anal" and a scream came out of me.

The cat jumped sky high with a screech and my pastor husband, legs now bleeding from the panicked cat howling louder than any of us.

He snatched the computer out of my hands and snapped it shut. My chest felt like I got hit by a truck. I couldn't say a word.

He put the computer down and tried to hug me. Fumbling for words, his eyes were filled with fear.

"Don't freak out." He demanded. "Please don't freak out."

He walked to the door calmly, which was weird, and let the cat out.

My heart pounded and my mind ran in a loop. What the hell was going on. We had a normal sex life. Twice a week, right on schedule, Tuesday night and Sunday afternoon after church. "Gotta earn it!" He would laugh as he prepared his sermon.

I always wondered about that, a little bit of naughty mixed in with the Lord's work. He was a great pastor and the people loved him. Who was I to question the scheduling quirk? Besides, he was a thoughtful lover and always tender with me.

"Erm," I heard behind me, "How do I begin?"

Taking a deep breath and willing myself into a calm state of mind, I turned to face him. My heart rate went up but I steadied myself. I loved this man, god damn it. Everything in me was swirling.

Remembering what he talked about just last Sunday and instantly relieved, I blurted out, "Let's start with what we can agree on." He burst out laughing and we just hugged. "I love you so much." He said while he was squeezing me tight. I felt him start to sob.

After an hour of mutual crying and comfort sex, he finally began to tell the story. Time flew as I tried to take in all he was saying.

I didn't even know half the words he was using. The only bottoms and tops I knew about were jeans and tee shirts. The more he went on, the more excited he got.

I barely recognized him. My quiet, professor like introverted church guy was actually bubbling over with excitement. I gulped.

"Hang on a second, hang on." Let me grab a smoke. Hell, if he is going to come out, so am I. He didn't blink as I reached into my purse and took out a joint. "I think I am going to need this."

"So let me get this straight." Taking a deep drag on the sweet smoke, I exhaled.

"You want to have sex more than twice a week on schedule?" Humor has always saved my ass and I hoped it would work now.

He was nervous but he did laugh. Now flushing bright red, his energy dropped a bit. "Thanks for not freaking out. Can I have a hit of that thing?"

We spent the better part of the night talking about all things kinky. Well, all things kinky for a pastor and his wife. Like I said, I love this man. I truly didn't know what to do but my momma always told me, "everything works out the way it's supposed to." I hoped she was right.

Once he explained how he was using the internet for sex, at first I was not happy. I felt anger crawl up the back of my neck. You hypocrite, I wanted to scream. Somehow I was able to contain myself. God knows where I got the control.

"But baby, I could never cheat, never. I have been miserable every time I chat online, afraid you would walk in. And now you know." Chin falling to his chest, he paused.

"Go on."

"The worst part of it was that I started to miss having you in on it with me. Every time I was chatting, I was secretly wishing it was you. I don't want another woman. I want you to do some things with you."

"Do some things?" Gulping past my now dry tongue, I could feel my eyes bug out.

Noticing my response, he reached for my hand. "Breathe." I obeyed. "Now before anything happens, we need to make a plan."

"Ok." I managed to stutter out. "And what would that plan be?"

"The whole idea is to have more fun with sex and really get into each other. You know, mix it up a little."

"I didn't know you were unhappy."

"Oh baby, it's not that. Not that at all. You are so hot and I love your body just like it is, you know that." I purred as I felt his fingers brush the side of my breast. "My sexy girl."

Shivering with delight, "What is it then?"

"I came across something online called a 'cock cage' and something inside of me stood straight up. I was driven to read everything I could."

"That's what happened tonight. I have been online for hours and must have fallen asleep."

"Go on."

"I feel so much better now that you know."

"Go on."

He took a deep breath. "Well, Valentine's Day is coming, so to speak..." Flushing again with ears flaming red, he looked fucking adorable.

"Go on."

"And Valentines is my birthday."

"Uh huh."

"You aren't making this very easy, are you?"

"Well, you kinda beg for favors every year, you know."

To tell you the truth, I was enjoying every bit of his misery. Little did he know that I had been chatting on Literotica too. I want way more than "regular sex" but I didn't know how to tell him. Now that I know he is as hungry for more as I am, I plan to relish every minute of it.

"Nope. Tell me what you want for Valentine's Day, Pastor."

He literally shivered from his shoulders to his toes. I went mad for his reaction. A literal tsunami of chill bumps washed over me. I felt all my blood flow to my lower belly and fill me with desire.

"Can I show you a picture?" He asked reaching for his phone.

"Sure." I wasn't sure what he planned to show me but I was determined to stay cool about it.

Flipping through his photos, he clicked on one and handed me his phone. My eyebrows went up as I saw the strange metal device looking up at me.

"Oh my, Pastor, whatever would you want me to do with that?" I could see that he was over the moon with my reaction. Playing right along he said, "Why the more to please you with, my tasty little morsel."

Tasty little morsel? He never talked like this. I kind of like it. "And what is it that you do with such a thing?"

He reached for my hand. "Open your palm."

I obeyed. He placed a tiny gold key into my hand. "I want you to be my key holder."

My heart beat faster at the sound of those words, "Key Holder." I didn't know what it was but for sure my body was excited at the thought. I shifted in my chair and shivering I held up the key between us.

"Go on."

"We have talked about this. I physically ache to give complete control to you. I am compelled to cage myself so that I cannot get hard without your consent. The timing is perfect. I'm ready. You always treat me special on my birthday and...."

"And...."

"This is what I want." Reaching into his jacket pocket, he pulled out a wrapped package and placed it on the table in front of me. My body throbbed at the sight of the package. A wave of terror laced turn on raced up my spine.

I reached for the package but to my surprise, his hand covered mine.

"Wait. I have one more thing to show you."

Pulling out his phone again, this time he pulled up a video. Wrapping his arms around me, he whispered to me, "Baby, it is four more days til Valentines. Let's not hurry. I don't want you to see my cage yet."

That made me even hotter for him. This church lady hasn't been this horny for years. Fuck.

Heart doing hip hop moves all over my chest, I let him lead. "Let's watch this together..this is what I want to do to you while I wear my cage."

He hit play on his phone and my eyes were glued to the screen. A very ordinary looking couple were in an ordinary looking bedroom. No whips, chains or torture devices in sight. She was fully clothed, he was not, well, nothing on except his, you guessed it, cock cage.

There it was, right in front of me. "Doesn't that hurt?" I blurted out. I couldn't imagine doing that to him. "Let's just watch first and ask questions later, ok?" Snuggling me in closer, all I could do was give in, plus by now my curiosity was sizzling.

The video lasted about 15 minutes. It was the hottest fucking thing I'd ever seen. I was riveted. It was clear that the two people genuinely cared for each other. He had been in his cage for a month. (I bit my tongue wanting to know more.)

She was letting him out on Christmas. No lie.

He was lying on his back on the bed, she was at the foot of the bed. Sitting this way, she had easy access to stroke his cock through the cage. At the same time he was worshiping her feet. I say worshiping because that was what I saw.

This subby was taking his time. He kissed the sole of her foot with as much passion as a man would kiss his lovers lips. It was not fakey porn stuff. He was into her for real. His moans of delight as she stroked his balls distracted him from her feet, but she giggled and enjoyed his "suffering".

Suddenly I saw something. These people were being nice to each other. Definitely. They were having fun safely. I turned to look at my man. "You ok?" He whispered down to me. "Yes, better than ok." I whispered back.

We kissed like we hadn't since our first date. We were both trembling as our lips barely met. Breathing in each other's scent for a moment, the excitement was killing me. Biting my lip, I interrupted, "Can I see it?"

"No, come here." He laughed and pulled me back. "My alpha girl."

What was I thinking? Here is my man, my pastor husband, wanting to make out with me and I am stopping him. Laughing back at him I picked up where we left off. Kissing him softly, I pulled his lower lip into my mouth and sucked on it for a bit and then pulled away.

"That's better." I heard him whisper as his fingers found their way into my back pocket. I love when he does that.

Hitting the play button, he tilted the phone toward me so I could see better. "This is the part I want you to see."

"How many times have you watched this?" I laughed at him. Grinning back at me, he replied, "Just watch."

The man was now sucking each of her toes. He was not just sucking toes, no. This was something different. It must have been because of the bond of the couple. Even though he was caged, he wasn't complaining. No, he was genuinely being pleasured by the experience.

Watching him take care of her feet was soaking my panties, I couldn't wait to see what was next. She reached into her pocket and took out a tiny key on a chain.

"This is it." My man moaned into my ear. I wasn't the only one that was turned on I could feel him stiff and longing, pressing into my back.

When the man in the video heard that sound, a wave of trembling hit him. You could see the energy run over his body.

My man trembled right along with the video. I reached for him but he said, "No. Keep watching."

She teased him with the key. Jingling it first over his head as he sucked on her toes, he paused and whimpered, "Please, Mistress. Please uncage me."

She said, "Keep those toes tingling, my pet."

My man was whimpering right along. I never felt more powerful and I didn't even know why.

When the moment came where she released the cage, he wasn't the only one relieved. I could see the lust in her eyes and the desire in her voice as she filled her hands with his swollen self.

Moans of relief and pleasure hit him and she allowed him to stop pleasuring her feet and simply stroked, loved and in every way took care of that cock.

I couldn't take my eyes off the man. His ecstasy was the hottest, sexiest thing I had ever seen.

She didn't go down on him. She never took her clothes off. Her feet were well taken care of. She liked playing with his cock in the cage. She was relaxed and confident.

He was respectful and obedient to her commands. He responded instantly at her direction when his turn on distracted him from her pleasure. He got super excited when she brought out the key. He got his fair share of delicious.

When the video ended, hubby and I were so horny we had better sex than we had in years. Exactly what I have been praying about forever.

Maybe good people CAN have a bit of kinky sex. All I know is, I can't wait for Valentine's Day this year.