Be Reasonable. Do It My Way Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," said Harry, "I don't understand. It all seems pretty cut and dried to me."

"Harry," said Ed earnestly, "from the evidentiary standpoint we've got a big bag full of nothin'. We have no direct connection between Olivia Freemont and Wilbur Dweeple. The fact that A.W. Accounting and Consulting currently has no client list could be written off to the fact that it's a very new company. They could just say that they were trying to land you as their first client. The fact that Aggie is climbing Dweeple's flag pole does not, in the evidentiary sense, mean that Aggie had anything to do with the audit. We've got nothin' here."

Harry crossed the room again to sit back behind his desk.

"Well," said Harry as he sat down, "we haven't signed anything yet. If I tell Ms. Freemont that we don't want to do business. She goes away. Aggie's plan fails. Since they would no longer need the blind, presumably, the audit would go away, too. Problem solved."

"Bullshit!" Ed exclaimed.

He pounded Harry's desk so hard that it echoed through the office. His eyes were blazing with anger.

"You can't possibly be fucking naïve enough to think that Aggie will just shrug and walk away. You can't possibly be that fucking stupid!" he bellowed

"Now wait a minute!" Harry shouted.

"No! You wait a minute!" Ed shouted back.

He grabbed Harry by the lapels of his suit jacket, pulled Harry up out of his chair, and yelled, "Just shut the fuck up and listen, asshole!" Then he shoved Harry back into the chair.

In all the years that Ed and Harry had known each other, Harry had only seen Ed like this once before. It was back in highschool when their friend Jerry Krep's parents were getting divorced. Jerry blamed himself and was determined to commit suicide. Ed was equally determined to stop him. Ed's determination won out. So, Harry stopped arguing.

Neither Lilli nor Gloria had ever seen Ed like this and it scared the hell out of both of them. They clung to each other at the far end of the room.

"With all the trouble that conniving cunt has gone to setting this up, do you think for one minute that she going to just give up if it fails? What do you think her back-up plan is gonna to be?"

Harry did think about it. Suddenly a look of sheer horror crossed his face.

"She'd kill him," he said very quietly.

"That's right," Ed yelled, "And probably rig it to frame you!"

"She murders Bill. She blames me. She gets everything. It's a perfect set-up," said Harry grimly.

"That's about the size of it," Ed said.

"I knew I should've tried to break them up the minute I met her," Harry muttered, "I knew she was going to be trouble."

Ed walked slowly over to Harry's desk. He rested one of his ham hock hands on the desk and the other on Harry's shoulder.

His voice was calm and even as he said, "Don't blame yourself for this, Harry."

"But..." Harry started to say.

"No buts," Ed told his friend, "Back then Bill was so much in love with her he couldn't see straight. If you had tried to break them up all you would have accomplished would have been to lose one of your best friends. If you'd have done that you wouldn't be here now to try to save his fat, sorry ass."

"Point taken," Harry said, smiling regretfully, "So, what do we do?"

Ed walked back to the chairs in front of Harry desk and flopped down into one of them.

"The way I see it," he said, "we have only one option. We have to get one of them to rollover on the other and turn State's Evidence."

"Well, Aggie's out of the question," said Harry, "There's no way either of us could make her crack."

"Ditto Wilbur Dweeple," said Ed, "Don't let that goofy looking face fool you. He's been through three federal investigations and an indictment and he still has his job. I wouldn't even want to think about trying to pressure someone like that."

"That leaves us with Olivia," said Gloria as the two women drifted back toward the desk.

"Right," said Ed, "She's the weak link here."

"So, how do we get through to her?" Harry asked.

Ed tapped his temple and said, "I'm working on it. There's a plan forming in here."

"Be afraid," said Harry sarcastically, "Be very, very afraid."

"Hey!" said Ed defensively, "My plans usually work!"

"They also usually get us into big trouble on the way there," said Harry.

"Unless you've got a plan mine is all we've got," Ed shot back, "I need to go talk to Bill for a few minutes, I'll be back."

"Do you remember where his office is?" Gloria asked.

"Gloria, come on," said Ed, "Have I ever been able to navigate the rat's maze of cubicles out there?"

"You're right," Gloria chuckled, "I'll show you where it is."

Women have unique ways of communicating with one another. A good deal of it is non-verbal. That's why any man who has found himself in the middle of a conversation between two or more women frequently has trouble following it. Half of what is said isn't said out loud. It's not telepathy or anything like that. But, one woman can shoot another woman a look and the other woman will know exactly what the first woman was thinking.

As Gloria and Ed headed for the door she turned around shot Lilli a look that said, "Can I trust you two alone together?"

Lilli answered with a look that said, "Not for one damned minute. No."

Gloria smiled, shook her head, and led Ed out the door.

As soon as the door closed Lilli pounced. She threw herself into Harry's lap, grabbed his head, and plunged her tongue into his mouth.

Harry pulled her mouth off of his and asked, "In a hurry?"

"Yes," she said, "I've been thinking about your hot cock all day, and I'm so horny I could scream."

"Well, we can't have that. Can we?" said Harry in mock sympathy.

"Don't push your luck," said Lilli, "the only reason that I'm not still mad about that stunt you pulled during the meeting is that I'm to fucking horny to care."

She wiggled her ass on his hardening bulge in his pants.

"Not to mention," said Harry, "the fact that you got a nice little orgasm out of it."

"Well," she admitted, "that's true. I'd forgotten that you're as good with your hands as you are with your dick."

She wiggled in his lap again until she felt him get completely hard.

"Speaking of which..." she said as she jumped off his lap, dropped to her knees, and began unfastening his belt.

Harry lifted his butt off the chair so that Lilli could pull his trousers down.

She stroked his boner and said, "This is what I want."

With that Lilli took him into her mouth and all the way down her throat. Harry let out a low moan. As the stacked fifty year old bobbed her face on his pole Harry reached down to unbutton her blouse. He squeezed one of her big tits through her bra making her nipples harden.

"You cock-sucking little minx," said Harry, "You just can't get enough. Can you?"

She shook her head never letting go of his dick. She loved the feel of a dick in her mouth, especially one as big as Harry's. She was doing everything she could to get him as hot as she felt. She wanted him to be as desperate to fuck as she was to be fucked.

Suddenly she pulled her mouth off his prong, stood up, and shouted, "I've got to get out of these fucking clothes!"

As she stripped so did Harry. Neither one of them had ever shed their clothing so quickly.

Harry walked around in front of the desk and said, "Let's do it out here where there's a little more room to maneuver."

Lilli ran to him, dropped back to her knees, and continued her feverish blowjob. She used no finesse or subtlety. She was too hot and bothered for that. Lilli just wanted his big dick in her mouth, or any other hole she could find. Her lush lips formed a vacuum seal around the shaft and her cheeks went concave. She tickled his balls and his scrotum as she loudly slurped his meat. As fast and furiously as her mouth was working she wanted more.

She pulled her mouth off of him and growled, "So, when are you going to take this seriously and start fucking my face?"

Harry didn't answer. He just grabbed her head and rammed his cock down her throat. Lilli moaned around his cock as he did it. The vibrations that it sent up and down Harry's shaft were exquisite. He started humping her head as hard as he could. Lilli grasped his ass to try to pull him in deeper.

"Oh, fuck!" Harry shouted, "You sweet, little, cock-sucking slut. Swallow my dick!"

Lilli shivered at the verbal abuse. Her nipples were so stiff that they almost hurt. Her pussy was drooling with her arousal. She had been fantasizing about this since Ed had told her that morning that they had an appointment with Harry and Gloria. She loved Harry's big, thick schlong. She loved it pounding in and out of her throat. Slowly she moved her finger toward his sphincter.

Harry knew what she was about to do and knew what would happen when she did it. As much as he enjoyed the feel of her soft lips, darting tongue, and tight throat, he didn't want to cum yet. He wanted his cock in her wet, clinging cunt when he shot off.

It took every ounce of self-control he had to yank his hard meat out of her mouth, but somehow he did it. Lilli looked up at him hungrily.

"Why did you stop?" she whined, "I was just getting into it."

"Oh?" he said he said sarcastically, "You don't want to fuck? You don't want my cock in you cunt?"

Lilli stared at the hot, stiff pole bobbing in front of her face.

"Yes," she hissed, "I want you to fuck me."

"Are you sure?" Harry teased.

"Yes, damn it!" she shouted, "I want you to fuck me!"

"Turn around and get on all fours," Harry ordered.

Lilli couldn't reposition herself quickly enough.

"Fuck me!" she demanded "I need it now!"

Harry dropped to his knees, scooted up behind the trembling slut, grabbed the cheeks of her ass to hold her in place, and rubbed the head of his dick against her slick, vaginal opening.

Lilli tried to move her hips back so that she could impale herself on his spear, but his firm grip held her still. Slowly he put the head of his cock into her hungry pussy.

"Quit teasing, you bastard," Lilli shouted, "and start fucking!"

Keeping the same pace he slid his entire rod into her.

"You son of a bitch!" she yelled, "Quit fucking around and start fucking!"

Harry pulled his dick almost all the way out of Lilli's dripping hole as slowly as he had put it in. He repeated the move several times.

"Don't you know how to do this right, shithead? Knock it off and fuck me, asshole!" she shouted angrily.

Harry knew exactly what he was doing. Nothing pissed Lilli off more than being teased. She was one of a kind, in Harry's experience. The madder she got the hotter she got. He wanted her to be so horny and livid that she would cum the minute he crammed his peg in her slot for real.

He pulled himself all of the way out of her and lodged his slick dick between the cheeks of her firm, round ass. Then he reached around to fondle her big tits and pinch her nipples.

"Is that all you're going to do?" Lilli growled, "You're just going to hotdog me? Don't you fucking know how to fuck?"

"You're not being very friendly for someone who wants a man's dick inside her," Harry said softly.

"I don't do nice," she shot back, "It's against my religion."

"Your religion?" Harry asked.

"Yeah," Lilli barked, "I'm a bitch! Now, stop talking and start fucking!"

Harry removed one hand from her tit and reached down to her pussy. He began tweaking one nipple and diddling her clit at the same time.

Then he licked her ear and whispered, "Not until you ask nicely."

"Please, fuck me," she grumbled through clenched teeth.

The teasing was starting to get to her. She was furiously rubbing her ass against the hot, hard-on lodged between her ass cheeks. She drew a sharp breath as Harry licked her ear again.

"That didn't sound very sincere," said Harry flatly.

Lilli was trembling with sexual need. Her vagina was dripping hot lava. Her entire body was flushed with desire. She couldn't take much more.

"Please, fuck me?" she gasped.

"That's better," said harry, "but, we're not quite there yet."

Harry pinched her clit hard. She moaned and shuddered. She was at the end of her rope. She was half insane with desire, anger, and frustration. She was near the point of tears.

"Please," she whimpered, "fuck me?"

"That's more like it," Harry said grinning.

With that he let go of her tit and clit. He grabbed her hips and crammed himself into her as hard as he could. Just as he had hoped Lilli screamed with orgasm as her entered her. She went through another series of smaller climaxes as he brutally humped her. That's what he liked about Lilli. He didn't have to be gentle or careful. She only wanted one thing, to be savagely, mercilessly fucked.

Lilli, for her part, was beyond any form of coherent thought. She finally had what she wanted, a big, stiff dong in her twat. Her body was on fire with the series of small orgasms and the one big one that Harry had given her. She knew that she was on her way to another big one.

As she hit each little climax her vaginal walls would clamp down on Harry's cock. Her cunt was damned tight for a fifty-year-old anyway, but when her pussy squeezed him like that the feeling was incredible. He wasn't going to last much longer at this rate. He wanted to push her to one final Big "O" before he finished, though.

He leaned over her to fondle her tits and growl into her ear, "This is what you wanted. Isn't it, slut?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"You want to be fucked," he said loudly.

"Yes."

"You live to be fucked!"

"Yes!"

"You're nothing but a big-titted, middle-aged cum bucket. Isn't that right, cunt?"

"Yes!" Lilli shouted.

The fucking, the fondling, and the name calling were making her hotter than she could ever remember being. Not that her brain was functioning at a high enough level for her memory to work anyway. Her entire being was ablaze with lust. There was no world for her, in that moment, except the cock in her cunt, the hands on her tits, and the harsh words in her ear.

"Keep fucking me!" she screamed, "Please, keep fucking me!"

Harry was about to add his coup de grace when he heard the office door open. He suddenly stopped his brutal humping and let go of Lilli's jugs. He looked up to see Gloria standing in the doorway.

With a sly grin Gloria said, "I knew I couldn't leave you two alone for five minutes."

Lilli was momentarily disoriented. The royal dicking that she had been getting from Harry had suddenly stopped. She was about to ask why and plead for Harry to continue when she saw Gloria.

Pulling herself together quickly she said, "Well, don't just stand there gawking. Strip! I have haven't had my tongue in your sweet pussy for ages."

Gloria closed the office door then shed her clothing as fast as she could.

Lying down on the carpet, spread eagled, in front of Lilli, she grabbed the older woman's head, shoved it into the juncture between her soft thighs and shouted, "There it is, you rug munching cunt! Eat me!"

Lilli immediately plunged her tongue deep into the stacked secretary's hair pie. She began licking and sucking like a mad woman. Gloria writhed and moaned as the older woman nibbled her clit.

Gloria tightened her grip on Lilli's head and shouted, "That's it, cunt! Eat my hot pussy until I cum on your slutty face."

Meanwhile, Harry had resumed his savage rhythm in and out of Lilli's sex tunnel. He mauled her boobs brutally as he fucked her. He didn't care about putting her over the top anymore. He was right on the edge himself. If he didn't nut soon he was going to go crazy.

Lilli moaned as he groped and fucked her. The additional vibration on her clitoris caused Gloria to moan. The pleasure was so great that beads of sweat were forming between her huge, conical tits.

She held Lilli's head in a death gripe and chanted, "Eat me. Eat me. Eat me."

Lilli was completely out of her mind with rapture. She had a cock in her cunt and a cunt in her face. That added to Harry's ferocious abuse of her tits was getting her so close she couldn't stand it. She knew that when the orgasm hit her it would probably knock her out cold. She didn't care she had to have it and she had to have it now!

The three of them were so absorbed in passion that none of them heard the office door open again. Ed stood in the doorway and grinned. Quietly closing the door behind him and removing his clothes he walked over to the threesome. He'd been hard as a steel bar all morning thinking about Gloria's tits. Sitting in Bill's office with nothing to look at but Dee Dee's massive mams, and watching the sway of her bubble butt as she led him back to Harry's office hadn't helped. Seeing Gloria on her back on the carpet with Lilli's tongue in her pussy was just too good an opportunity to pass up. He could see that her chest rockets were already slick with sweat. He straddled her rib cage, slapped her twin torpedoes around his hard dong, and started banging her boobs for all he was worth.

The pressure of her soft flesh on his hard pole was amazing. He knew that he was on a hair trigger and that he wouldn't last long.

Gloria had seen him coming and knew exactly what he was going to do. She welcomed it. She reveled in it. She licked the head of his cock each time it emerged from her cleavage to thank him for it. She knew that the additional stimulation was just what she needed to push her to a bone crushing orgasm. As Ed fucked her tits she humped her cunt harder against Lilli's face. Reaching behind the detective she tickled his sphincter with her finger.

Ed groaned in response and humped her hooters harder. He tweaked her nipples as he fucked her tits. That caused Gloria to groan and writhe with passion.

Harry couldn't take it anymore. He had to cum. He had to shoot his nut butter into Lilli's steaming fuck hole ASAP.

"Cumming!" he bellowed as he emptied his balls into the woman's boiling cauldron.

As he shot what felt like gallons of man juice into her, he squeezed her tits so hard that it made his fingers hurt.

That put Lilli over the top. Her orgasmic screech was muffled by Gloria's pussy in her face. The sudden vibration of Lilli's response kicked in Gloria's climax. As she came she shoved her finger into Ed ass. That was all it took to make him shoot his massive wad all over her face and tits.

The four screamed, and moaned in hedonistic joy. Their bodies writhed, shook and shuddered as they simultaneously drowned in an ocean of mind blowing sexual pleasure.

When their communal orgasm finally wound down they collapsed into a crumpled, tangled heap on the carpet.

After several minutes of silence, except for their collective, labored breathing, Ed lifted his head and announced, "Now, that's the way to end a business meeting!"

All four of them exploded with laughter.

12