Beach

Story Info
A bit over the top.
3k words
4.32
45.1k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,698 Followers

I all began quite by accident, Saturday looked to be a hot day and Mel decided it would be nice to head for the beach.

Sally thought that would be nice, she wanted to work on her tan anyway and going down to the salon for the sessions in the little booth they had were not in the budget.

Construction jobs were in the toilet, Mel had gone so far as to take an evening job to help make the dollars cover the bills.

Sally found work in a clothing store, that didn't pay very much but she enjoyed it, plus she was learning a lot about how to select and fit clothing.

The little store was run by Martha, she was well into her 50's and her little place was filled with some on the naughty side outfits that Sally knew she could never wear in public.

Many of the customers were very young, but there were a lot of housewife types that came in to purchase things that clearly were intended for private moments.

Male customers were rare, those without fail headed for the panties or bathing suits section, not likely items they were buying for themselves.

There was one extremely slender young man that came in, he actually went behind the curtain and tried some of the stuff on, which got a lot of giggles from Martha and Sally after he left with several purchases.

Just once Sally got a glimpse of him, he stuck his head out to ask a question and Sally saw he had on some sheer pink underwear, complete with the matching top.

For just a quick second she saw his erect penis, obvious through the sheer material, that was quite a shock to her. Sally did manage to stammer an answer, then she was going to try to explain to him that he couldn't put new outfits on when naked like that, but she was saved when he bought it all.

The job was certainly interesting.

The employee discount was very nice too, it meant that a few outfits at half price were in the budget.

That was where she came up with that bathing suit for only $30.00, she had modeled it for Mel one evening.

Mel sat bolt upright when she came out holding it in her hands. It was silver, the top was only two little triangles of cloth, there was a lacy fringe around the edges or she would have been peeking out of it. Instead of cloth between her breasts, the two triangles were small chrome plated loops, there were no shoulder straps. The back was a narrow stretch type elastic material.

The bottoms were not any more conservative, at each side was another loop, the triangle there also had a lace edge.

Even with the lace, it was quite clear that Sally would need to trim quite a bit of her sandy blonde bush.

Mel wasn't too sure about that part, he loved the soft curls, a perfect match for the hair on her head, worn in curls falling to the tops of her shoulders.

"Yikes!" Mel blurted out when she slipped the suit on and came out for his inspection.

Sally was tugging and pulling at the suit's edges, trying to make it cover more than it ever would.

"Turn around!" Mel asked her with a huge grin.

Sally did, the expanse of white flesh where her usualy swim suit covered her was startling. It didn't help one bit that the back was just a string, her rectum and half of her vagina felt bare.

"Bend over!" Mel asked her, but Sally refused to do it. Of course her husband had seen her many times from that angle, but wearing the suit? It was just too much, her face flamed.

"I made a mistake, I could never wear this in public." She moaned.

"Sure you can, it's gorgeous!" Mel reached for Sally's tits but got his hand slapped.

"God. You would let me go out in public looking like this?" She glanced up at Mel.

"Yep, I sure would!" He laughed.

"Pervert!" Sally grinned, then she escaped back to the bedroom to change. She barely got the suit off when she felt Mel's hands slide over her hips.

Smiling, she leaned back against him as he stroked the front of her body from behind.

His reaction was nice, Sally didn't mind that at all.

+++

It was two weeks later when they were eating dinner, Mel suggested they head down to the beach for the day.

"Maybe make some Potato salad, we can grab some Kentucky Fried and a bottle of wine?"

"That sounds like fun, it's been awhile. I can get some Sun." Sally smiled.

"Yea. Hey, how about breaking in that new suit?" He asked her with a smile.

"That? I can't wear that out in public, it shows off everything I've got!" Sally protested.

"Yeah!" Mel smirked. Sally just looked at him, she wasn't sure he was serious.

"Do you really want me to wear that in front of people?" Sally asked him finally.

"I think it would be OK, there usually are some rather small bikinis on those other girls anyway, so who would even notice?" Mel was smiling very big at that.

He was teasing her, after all, Sally was normlly on the conservative side, so he was sure she never would actually wear it.

Sally had turned 30 the Fall before, that had been on the traumatic side for her. Mel had thrown a party for her with a few friends, who of course brought cards, nearly all of then containing "old" jokes.

She held up well but Mel knew she was affected by it all, after everyone left she was in the bathroom for a long time. She came out wearing just a pair of white panties and a bra, she stood there for several moments.

"Honey, does my body look funny?" She asked him.

"You are beautiful!" Mel told her, and he meant that. Sally had medium sized breasts, they were round and unencumbered by a bra they hung delightfully to each side of her chest. The weight of them was just enough to cause her nipples to develop a slight vertical oval shape.

Her waist was trim with just the very beginnings of softness, that only really showed when she was sitting down. Her hips were full, and she was blessed with a fanny that could only be described as "booty."

"No, I am serious. Am I starting to sag?" She turned sideways for his inspection.

"I can't tell with all of those clothes on." Mel grinned. Sally grinned back, made a production out of removing her bra. Her hands came up nd hefted her bare breasts, letting them settle. Then she reached down and stripped off her panties.

Mel was already bulging in the white briefs he wore, and Sally doing that had compounded things. He had already been anticipating sex, her doing that just increased his urges.

"Come and get your birthday present." Mel grinned. Sally grinned back, reached for the lights.

"Leave those on, I want to look at you!" That was enough to ease her mind, she slid onto the bed with him. The fact that she had turned the corner to age 30 was quickly forgotten.

+++

Nothing more was mentioned about Sally's skimpy bathing suit, she had on tan slacks and a simple peasant blouse as they drove down to the beach.

The sand was already hot so they walked closer to the Ocean where the waves kept the sand firm, both of them were barefoot. Mel had on a pair of shorts and T-shirt, it was already so warm he knew he would be losing the t-shirt in short order. Mel carried their basket, Sally had a large beach towel rolled up and a carry case.

They found a spot between some large rocks that jutted out onto the beach, no one was nearby. Mel saw that Sally did look around carefully but it didn't register on him as to why.

He set down the basket and was spreading out the blanket when Sally asked him to hold the blanket up for her. He started to ask her why when he saw her pull that silver bathing suit out of the carry case.

Mel broke into a huge grin.

Sally stripped naked, looking all around again carefully first. Seeing no one, she stepped in the bottoms and tugged the suit up into place, hooking the clasp for the top at her side.

One of the little loops was spring loaded, same with the bottoms which was rather neat.

Mel got a glimpse of her pubic hair, she had trimmed it back into a narrow strip, plus shortened the top down a full inch so the suit would cover her.

It looked even skimpier than it had before when she modeled it for him.

"Damn, I am going to be upright all day!" Mel laughed.

"Oh, goodie!" Sally grinned right back.

The first hour or so went uneventfully, they ate some of the food and each had a glass of wine. Sally was lying on her tummy, her bare fanny on full display when two young men walked by.

One nudged the other and they both slowed down. The one young man looked up at Mel, he grinned and gave Mel the thumb's up.

Mel looked down at Sally, she lay there readin a paperback novel. Then it hit him, he leaned forward to check since Sally's legs were open some.

With a start he saw that the suit was not doing it's job all that well, one hairless pussy lip was outside the cloth in plain view.

He opened his mouth to say something, then Mel realized that he had an instant hard on. He leaned forward to look again, there was no doubt.

A tiny portion of Sally's vagina was on display!

Mel felt his breath catch in his throat, he thought about telling her, but this was so hot he didn't.

Sally lay her book down, turned her face an tucked her hands under one cheek. He saw she began to doze off, warmed by the sun on the lotion he had rubbed on her ealier.

Now her breasts were bulging out on each side, Mel sat there and drank in her beauty. Somehow this was the most erotic moment he had ever felt.

Just then the two young men walked by, quite a bit closer this time. Mel felt that same flushed reaction, he knew very well they had noticed and were swinging back by for a closer look.

He knew he should be warning Sally but for some strange reason the idea of the two men getting an intimate look at her was crazily exciting.

The two men stopped not ten feet away, one of them smiled at Mel as the other blatantly stared.

"Nice day, huh?" The young man said.

"Yes, sure is." Mel stretched himself, feeling his upper body shudder in excitement.

"Out of the wind back here, nice spot." The man added.

Mel nodded.

"Hey, we have some cold beer, want one?" He asked with a grin.

"Sure, sounds good, we have some wine but it's getting warm." Mel managed to answer. They were both looking at Sally lying there, still appearing to be asleep.

"Stan? Jet down and grab our cooler, OK?" He asked the other man. Reluctantly, the one he called Stan took off at a trot.

"I'm Darin." He stepped forward, held out his hand.

"Mel."

"Mind in we join you? It's nice back in here, the breeze is picking up and blowing sand around out there. We already had to chase our blanket down once." He grinned at Mel and plopped down right by Sally's feet.

It was very clear that he was taking in the rather glorious beaver shot that Sally was unknowingly offering. Mel couldn't lean forward to look himself now to see how much was showing but he already knew it was a lot.

Just then the other man returned packing a medium size cooler. He set it down and sat down on the sand right beside Darin. He reached inside and handed Mel a tall bottle.

"So, you and your wife from around here?" Darin asked, tipping back his own beer.

"Portland, we are just down for the day." Mel struggled to keep his voice calm.

He didn't really know what to say or do, these two young men were sitting right there, looking right up between Sally's legs from not even a half dozen feet away.

"Looks like your wife has zonked out." Darin said with a grin.

"Warm Sun and some wine, I guess." Mel told them.

"She sure is pretty, you are a lucky guy." Stan added. Just then Sally stirred and squirmed around, they all fell silent until she settled and and seemed to doze off again. In the process, she opened her legs even further. Both young men were looking openly at her now.

Mel couldn't stand it, he leaned forward to see how much was showing.

The bottom of her suit was relaxed and gaping open a full inch, plus it was pulled over even further to the side. Sally was now almost completely on display.

Darin watched Mel do that, he just grinned broadly.

"This is the best one all day!" Stan said.

"Yes, your wife sure does have a pretty one!" Darin said, his hand was now rubbing his obvious erection through his swim trucks.

The pretense was long gone, they all knew what was happening.

"I wish we could see her tits." Stan said with a smirk, as he began to rub himself also.

"Hey, guys....?" Mel started to say. He was a bit worried that this could get out of hand.

"It's OK, Mel. We are harmless, we come down here to find couples just like you guys, it's a kick in the ass."

"We're not....I don't..." Mel tried to protest.

"You are sitting there letting us look at your wife's snatch so what the hell? You like it, we like it, so why not?" Darin told hum bluntly.

Mel had no idea at all of what to say, these two were extremely bold. He just shrugged. Instead of doing anything, Mel scooted over so he could see, too.

The three of them sat in silence for several long minutes, then Sally stirred. Mel quickly slid back to where he was.

"My legs are getting hot, honey. Can you put some lotion on for me please?" She asked. Then she realized.

"Oh!" She quickly sat up, turned to look at the two men. Her eyes widened, she looked at Mel and back to them.

"This is Stan and this is Darin." Mel managed, lamely. By then Sally had brought her arm up to cover her top, and she had her legs firmly closed.

"We were just talking, is all. Come on Stan, we need to be getting back." Darin got up, smiling at Sally.

"Thanks! You are beautiful!" He told her. Sally blinked a couple of times, then smiled at the compliment.

They gathered up their cooler and left, after handing both Mel and Sally another one.

"What was all of that?" Sally asked Mel the moment they were gone.

"Just a couple of guys, we were talking is all."

"With me lying there half naked like this?" She asked.

"Well, they did say you were the best one all day." Mel laughed.

"What do you mean by that?" Sally asked.

"I will tell you when we get home." Mel grinned.

"You had better tell me now!" Sally said.

"OK. You were sort of putting on the best show on the entire beach, I guess."

"You mean?" Sally looked down, she adjusted her suit bottoms, her face bright red.

"Yea. Stan also said he wanted to see your tits but you were lying on your belly."

Sally's eyes widened.

"He actually said that?"

"He sure did!" Mel tipped his head back and laughed.

"My God!" Sally's face flushed even more.

+++

Later, they were in their car headed home, Mel noticed Sally was deep in thought. She had her legs crossed, the upper one moving back and forth.

"We better stop for gas." Mel told her. He pulled in at the outside pump row which was full service, since he was barefoot and didn't want to get out.

He handed the attendent his credit card, then glanced over at Sally. She sat there with her lips pursed, looking straight ahead.

Mel glanced down, realized with another start that her peasant blouse was undone a couple of buttons more than it had been just moments before.

From his angle, he could see nearly all of her bare right breast, just the upper edge of her nipple was peering out.

"Sally? Your blouse?" He told her.

"What, honey?" She turned to smile at Mel, making no move to cover herself.

The attendant came back with his card, Mel saw him take a good look, then he went around to wash the window. The man took his sweet time doing that as Sally just sat there, her upper leg pumping faster now.

Mel opened the door at home, he didn't even make it back to the car to unload their gear. Sally was pressed against him, her hands dropping to his crotch. He did manage to get the door closed, finally kicking it shut with one foot.

"Good grief? What got into you?" Mel asked her as they lay on their living room carpet, both of them nude.

"I don't know, those guys? They were staring at me, I guess I just got all fussed up. It was like it was an...accident, but then when I realized..."" She stretched her arms over her head, shuddering.

"I thought you were....asleep?" He asked her.

"I...I was...I mean...at first, but...Are you mad at me?" Sally blushed, realizing what she just said.

Mel looked at Sally, then he broke out laughing.

"Lord no, that was hot! We should do something like that again sometime." He said, giving her a big kiss.

"OK. If you want me to." She told him.

Mel was thinking things just might be a little bit different now.

magmaman
magmaman
2,698 Followers