Beach Boy Cock

Story Info
Older woman craves more cock.
1.2k words
4.34
214.4k
91
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a woman in her forties who went to the beach with her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend. It ended up I had sex with Amy's man Jeff. He fucked me right there on the beach and gave me his hot load. Now I have Jeff's phone number and I am wavering over calling him or not.

I did end up calling him because Amy was off with some of her girlfriends for a couple of days. My husband was away on one of his endless business trips. I was all alone at home. As soon as Jeff got my message he was at the house within an hour. We didn't waste much time, we went directly to my bed.

My husband and I purchased a king size bed recently and Jeff and I put it to good use. Jeff slowly stripped my clothes from my body. He then took all his things off and I was staring at that thick monster of a cock once more. Jeff pushed me onto the bed and he climbed over me.

"You've be thinking about my cock haven't you, Mary?"

It was all I could think about these days. I needed to feel Jeff inside me once more. Jeff parted my legs and then lowered his mouth. He started to lick up and down my folds. God, I was already wet and Jeff was going to make my pussy sopping wet. Jeff lapped at me like he was some dog in heat. I thought I was going to cum sooner than I wanted to.

Jeff took a finger and pressed it against my clit. He knew just what buttons to push. I couldn't hold out one second more. I squirted my juices all over his face. Jeff pulled back, not expecting that, then he went down on me again. He hadn't even pushed his cock in me and my body was already shaking.

Jeff pulled his face away from my pussy and he started to stroke that enormous cock. He was already rock hard. I think he was just trying to push me right to the edge. I watched him guide that mushroom right to my folds and then he pushed into me.

Oh my God, I missed feeling his pecker in my pussy. It had been over a week since he came in me at the beach. I needed him more than I could admit to. Jeff then took hold of my ankles. He pushed my legs up to my chest. My young lover then stretched out his legs and he began to pound my pussy.

I began screaming at the top of my lungs. I could only hope the neighbors didn't hear me. Jeff was fucking me with the deepest strokes any man had ever given me. Even my husband never made me feel this good. Jeff was turning me into his love slut. I knew I would have him any way he wanted.

Our pubic mounds were hitting against each other. Jeff's sacs were bouncing off my ass cheeks. Jeff knew what he was doing in bed. He took that massive cock and he stirred it around inside me. I could practically feel the veins on his dick scraping against my womb.

"You want my seed, don't you Mary?" Jeff demanded.

"I want every drop of you Jeff, don't make me beg for it!" I was completely lost by this time.

If I hadn't been on the pill I would have begged Jeff to impregnate me with his baby seed. I wanted him that much.

"I would love to fuck you and Amy together sometime," Jeff told me as he pounded my pussy.

I would have agreed to anything at that time. I just didn't want him to stop the fucking he was giving me. Jeff must have fucked me a for an hour. My pussy was sore and I was leaking juices all over the bed. I squeezed his prick with my muscles one time too many and Jeff exploded in me.

It was like a tidal wave of cum invading my body. He just kept pumping that thick cock all the way into my belly. I felt so full of his love cream.

After Jeff had finished blowing his cum into my belly, he just held his cock in place. I was half crazy already, but this just made me have more orgasms. They were tiny at first, but then I felt a wave over my body.

My young lover eventually pulled out and we both just rested there. I could barely catch my breath.

"You felt so damn good milking my cock," Jeff told me.

I just smiled weakly. I was spent and this was just the second time we fucked. I thought I was going to die before he finished with me. I have to say it didn't take long for Jeff to recover. He had me get on all fours. I took a pillow for my head and Jeff made me raise my ass up.

What happened next was unexpected. Jeff placed both hands on my hips. I felt his stiff cock rubbing up and down my crack. I was nearly exhausted, but Jeff was going to have me again. Then I felt the head of his cock. It was pushing against my sphincter. I screamed out 'NO', but Jeff pushed his rod into my ass.

The pain was so intense. I never let my husband in there and now my young lover had his cock all the way up my chute. Thankfully he went slow at first. The pain lessened a bit and then Jeff took me harder. I was screaming my head off. Jeff was somewhere no man had been before. After he filled my ass with that monster cock he switched and pushed it into my pussy.

He fucked me each way for a few minutes and then switched back. When I looked back on it, I had never been used like that in my entire life. Is this what he did to my daughter? How could she take all that meat inside her. I was barely holding up. He had his cock all the way in my pussy now. He told me he was close.

Jeff slammed his meat into me until I almost passed out and then he seeded me once more. There was only so much I could keep in my pussy. White hot cum came running out of me. Jeff gave me some final hard thrusts. I grunted each time he pushed into me. I was actually hoping he was finished.

Jeff did pull out of me and I flipped onto my back. I felt all that cum running out my pussy and down my crack.

"God Jeff, I can't take much more of that," I told him.

Jeff just laughed a little and told me we were done for the day. I just couldn't move. Jeff got dressed and as he was walking out the doorway to the bedroom. He turned around.

"Remember what I said, I want both you and Amy," and then he walked out.

My mind was spinning. I couldn't imagine that bull stud taking both my daughter and myself in bed, but I knew he had the stamina to have us both.

I was so raw from him fucking me. My ass felt stretched. Jeff's cum was pouring from my pussy. I knew I would have to wash the bedsheets after I recovered. I honestly didn't know how I could keep fucking a bull like Jeff. He had me completely wore out.

I just knew one thing for certain. I was sure Jeff wasn't finished with me, not by a long shot.