Beach Boy For Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers

"Now stick a finger up your ass, Jade, and let him taste that."

So I turn around so the kid can see my cute little butt. I mean, a guy like Drew loves the sight of a male butt, so I figured this'll be a change of pace. I wet a finger in my mouth and slowly slide the finger up my ass, making sure Drew can see. I pull it out of my ass and lick it myself. I love being lewd like this for Steve, and he sure appreciates it.

Then I reach back again and work two wet fingers up my ass, nice and deep too. This time when I pull them out I bring them up to the kid's mouth. He doesn't hesitate. He starts sucking those fingers like he's sucking a dick or something.

"'Yeah, suck em!" I hiss at him. "They've just been up my fuckin' asshole!'"

This was Steve's idea. Now he isn't just fucking the shit out of the kid, he's got suggestions to make. He tells me to go get a strap-on, my big one. Right away I guess what Steve has in mind. He knows how much I like fucking other chicks with that dildo. And once I mentioned to him how I'd really get off doing a guy that way. My heart's starting to pump like crazy again as I realize Steve's just found the opportunity for me.

"Take over, baby," Steve says to me, pulling out of Drew's butt. So now, with the big dildo strapped to myself, I kneel behind Drew and jam my dick up his ass. He doesn't miss a beat, moaning and groaning as feels a fresh dick hammering away at his bottom.

Steve watches for a minute or two, but he isn't content just to watch. The next thing I feel is him pulling aside the dildo strap. After that, his tongue. He loves rimming that bottom of mine as much as I crave rimming his. Sometimes we lay on our sides in a '69' position, but rather than wolfing down cock and pussy respectively, we go for one another's bottoms, craning our necks as we dig in for a lavish and mutual anal feast

Now he slaps some lube into my crack. Then a finger, and then two and three fingers. I look over my shoulder at him as he reams my bottom, those fingers working magic inside. And the next thing after that he's behind me and forcing his dick up my ass!

Every other time I'd be like this, fucking someone with a strap-on while Steve had his buried up my ass, I was fucking a cunt. This time I'm fucking an ass too, a guy's ass! And what's making the whole thing extra hot is that the thick, hard cock Steve is burying in my bottom now he just had buried up this cute teenage queer's asshole! Somehow knowing that really hit the spot. I look over my shoulder at Steve.

"Yeah, baby shove it up my fuckin' ass! Shove it up there now that you got it nice and warm inside Drew's!' I hiss at him. Steve loves it when I talk like that to him when we're making it.

After giving my rectum a serious workout, and me doing the same to Drew, Steve tugs at me, making me pull it out of Drew's asshole as he pulls it out of my own. He helps me unstrap the dildo, then has me get up on elbows and knees right next to the teen and lift my butt up high. Now Steve gets behind Drew again and slams it up his ass one more time. Drew gasps and shuts his eyes when he feels that. I think he enjoyed my rubber dick, but it sure wasn't Steve's real one. I'm up on elbows and knees next to Drew, looking him right in the eye.

"Oooh yeah, it was just all the way up my asshole, now it's up yours, stud, don't you just love it?' I hiss at him.

He doesn't say anything, just looks right at me, grimacing as he happily endures more of Steve's forceful rectal assault. I'm feeling so damned hot, kneeling right next to this cute teenager, both of us sticking out our horny butts next to each other like two sluts in heat, Drew taking it now, me waiting my turn, knowing any moment I'm going to get some more too. And that moment came soon as Steve pulled it out of the kid's asshole and buried it back up mine.

"It's great, isn't it?" I say, looking straight at Drew as Steve drills my butthole, "taking a big hard cock up the ass. You love it, don't you?"

"'Oh man, I sure do," Drew groans. "Your guy's so damned thick and hard too.'

"Isn't he though?' I cackle, loving to hear Drew say it. "You like his dick?"

"Are you kidding! I fucking love his dick, thanks for sharing it with me."

"The pleasure's all mine," I purr, as Steve keeps drilling my bottom. I mean, he is really pounding it into my ass. Sometimes when I have every one of steely inches buried in my asshole and he just keeps forcing it in, getting it in as deep as he can, I think it's going to come out of my fucking mouth or something, he's in that deep. Now I know this cute teenager, kneeling on elbows and knees next to me, sticking it out for Steve, was getting the same rugged treatment. I mean, there 's a real bond in that. I felt me and him shared something special, willing and able to take Steve's savage ass-fucking without a murmur of complaint, loving every thrust.

Soon Steve switches again, pulling it out of me and sticking it back up Drew's asshole as we keep staring at each other, two freaks with something in common, both taking it up the ass courtesy of Steve. Finally, after going back and forth about a dozen times like this, fucking the shit out of both our sore bottoms, Steve pulls it out of me, but this time brings it right up to the kid's face.

"Here, suck my dick," he hisses at Drew, waving it in his face, "it's just been buried all the way up Jade's asshole. So suck it! "

I love it. I love watching Drew suck Steve's cock again, knowing it had been pulled straight out of my thoroughly fucked bottom. This cute young queer kid is definitely getting to taste some female flesh tonight. Makes me wonder what he'd think of eating my cunt and my ass rather than just sucking on a finger or a cock that's been inside me. Anyway, Steve isn't done fucking, his dick actually looks stiffer than ever as he now pulls it away from Drew's face. I get up now to watch as Steve kneels behind him again, shoving it in hard, pushing the kid down off his knees and flat on his stomach. Now he really starts to pulverize his hot, queer ass, doing push-ups on him as he pins him to the bed. Drew's gasping and groaning and clawing away at the bed sheets as Steve keeps screwing the shit out of his very fuckable bottom, the bedsprings creaking as he just pounds away at him.

Steve knows this horny young teen is more than eager to submit to his rough cockwork and he's in total control now as he pummels him, viciously slamming it deep into his bottom, Drew squirming like crazy as Steve jackhammers his butt and reams out his rectum, sodomizing the shit out of him. I've never seen anyone fuck someone as hard, as savagely, as Steve now fucks this teen. And the sound it makes, Steve pounding Drew's bottom like this, is once more making my head spin! Young Drew is happy to take everything Steve's got to give him. He's swooning in ecstacy as he endures the fucking of his life.

Now I can see by the look on Steve's face that he's close, real close. And the thing is, I don't want him to cum inside the kid's bottom, I want to see him shoot it. So I tell him to pull out and I take hold of his hot, slick shaft. I start massaging Steve's shaft, aiming right for that reamed-out hole of Drew's. I know how to jack Steve off with my hand so he shoots a really big load. And that's what I do now, massaging him until I hear that tell-tale grunt and then watch him squirt one of the biggest loads I've ever seen him shoot all over Drew's asshole.

Now it's my turn to show off, to let Steve see just how raw and twisted and depraved his lover can be. So I bring my face down and lick every fucking drop of Steve's cum off Drew's ass, lapping it up from his crack, licking him clean. And when I'm done with that I slide my tongue as deep as I can into the teen's asshole, fucking him with my tongue where only moments ago Steve had been fucking him with his big dick. Damn, I can just about taste Steve! I don't know why, but for me there's just something about tongue-fucking a hot, sensitive, freshly fucked asshole that really hits the spot for me.

And while I drill his asshole with my tongue like that, I reach under his balls and take hold of his cock. He has himself a pretty good-sized one too and, man, is it stiff! So while I keep giving his bottom a nice, leisurely tongue bath, I jerk the kid off, feeling his dick throb in my hand, hearing his cum splatter all over the sheets. I know, I am such a nasty bitch.

Now what do I see when I look over at Steve? He's fisting his cock and it's swelling again, getting thick and meaty. The stud is so fucking horny he'll be ready to go real soon, I know. Despite the fact he'd just emptied his balls of a huge load. But that's my sweetheart, and I sure do know how to turn him on.

Drew stands sheepishly as I tell him where he can bed down for the night.

After he's dismissed, I change the sheets. Then I wet a washcloth and wipe Steve's cock clean. Next I take him in my mouth and suck him to full stiffness until it's standing rigid and proud, a sentinel of virility.

I push him down on the bed and straddle him.

"Okay, baby, now it's my cunt that's needs a good, rugged workout," I purr as I impale myself on him.

libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers
12