Beach Holiday

Story Info
She meets a determined suitor while on holiday.
4.7k words
4.38
31.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,517 Followers

As far as Caroline was concerned it was just going to be another holiday at the beach. They went for a couple of weeks every year and she quite enjoyed the break. This one, she suspected, might be her last for a few years. She was eighteen now and when they returned she'd be starting work.

She was just strolling through the park, enjoying the sunshine. The heat of the morning was promising a hot day and Caroline couldn't be bothered doing anything too strenuous. There was a light breeze off the water that helped cool things a little, but only a little. She was halfway across the park when she met him.

Caroline was blonde and very nicely endowed, figure wise. Over-endowed, some of her more catty friends had been heard to insinuate, but Caroline ignored such remarks, quite content with what she had. If others were jealous that was their problem, not hers. Right now, making allowances for the heat, Caroline was without a bra, her charms covered by the elasticised top of her sundress.

A young man was standing on the path in front of her. He was a couple of years older than her, darkly handsome, looking fit and strong. He was smiling and Caroline was quite sure he was smiling at her. Still, she didn't know him and altered her path slightly to move to the side.

He had other ideas. When she moved aside he promptly mimicked the move, still standing in her path. She tried once more and the smiling youth blocked her again. She stopped. She was not going to play dodgem with a stranger.

"Hi. I'm Paul," he announced. "And you are?"

"Not interested," Caroline said calmly. "Do you mind not blocking my way?"

"Yes, I do mind. At least, I mind until you tell me your name."

"Caroline. Now if you'll excuse me?"

"Certainly. Just one thing before you go on your way. I feel I really need to apologise."

"For what?" asked Caroline, somewhat surprised.

"This," came the succinct answer, as he reached over and tugged down the top of her sundress, spilling her breasts into view, breasts over which his hands promptly closed.

"I was quite certain these were all you and I'm delighted to see I was correct," Paul told her, his hands busy caressing her.

There was a muffled shriek from Caroline as she took a hasty step backwards, moving rapidly to pull her dress back into place, her face burning as she did so.

"How dare you, you great oaf," she snapped, moving hurriedly to pass him, walking on down the path at a somewhat faster pace.

"Nice meeting you, Caroline," he called after her. "I hope you're here for a while because I'd like to see more of you."

From Caroline's point of view he'd already seen too much. She'd just as soon pass on meeting him again.

Strolling through the mall that afternoon. Just window shopping in the main, not that that couldn't change if she found the right outfit. A new bikini wouldn't go amiss, either. Looking at lingerie in Bras n Things when a hand caressed her bottom, lingering there.

"Wouldn't mind seeing you in that outfit," said a voice she recognised. "Or out of it, come to that."

"Do you mind?" she hissed, moving her bottom away from his stoking hand.

"No, not at all, but I suspect that you might. I suppose I owe you another apology?"

"Don't bother. Just go away."

"Don't be like that. We've only just met. Shouldn't we be sitting down to a nice cup of coffee and getting acquainted?"

"No, we shouldn't. Goodbye."

Caroline moved through the doors and into the shop, confident that Paul wouldn't dare follow her into that shop. She lingered for a while, giving him a chance to move along, relieved when she left to find that he had.

At the beach the next day with the rest of the family. Caroline relaxed on a towel, working on getting a bit of a tan. She had enough sun-screen to prevent a burn but it shouldn't preclude a nice tan. She was lying there, feeling sleepy in the warmth, when someone settled onto the sand beside her. Assuming that it was Brian, her brother, she didn't bother looking.

"How nice to see you looking so lovely," observed Paul. "Do you need additional sunscreen put on? I don't mind helping to apply it."

Caroline's eyes snapped open and she hastily clutched the front of her bikini top, not trusting Paul one little bit. In her opinion he was quite capable of pushing it up just so he could see her breasts again.

It was embarrassing to find that she'd made a slight mistake. His hand settled on her tummy and slid down, slipping under the front of the bikini bottom. Her eyes widened in shock and she hastily tried to sit up and hit out at Paul at the same time, face once again turning red. What was worse was that Paul managed to take advantage of her abrupt movement to encourage her bikini to slip downwards slightly, exposing that which she had no wish to be exposed.

"Natural blonde, I see," he said softly as she hastened to straighten her bikini back into place. "I thought you would be."

Looking quickly around Caroline spotted her brother down near the water, looking in her direction. She promptly waved to him, indicating that she wanted him.

"My brother's coming," she said with some relief. "You'd better leave now before he makes you."

"Problem?" asked Brian as he approached.

To Caroline's indignation Paul answered. He rose to his feet, smiling.

"No problem," he said. "I'm Paul. I met Caroline at the park yesterday and I was just renewing our acquaintance. She says you're her brother?"

"Ah, yeah, Brian's the name," Brian said.

Before Caroline could say anything Paul was already heading off, talking to Brian who automatically walked with him, leaving his sister to quietly fume. Her opinion of Brian wasn't improved when he told her that evening what a nice guy Paul was and how she could do worse.

The next day was another hot day. Brian and her father had already left, intending to spend the day fishing. One never knew; they might actually catch something. Caroline and her mother were going for a drive later that day, visiting some antique stores. For the time being Caroline was in the back yard, working on her tan.

"Well, what have we here," said a voice that she was beginning to hate.

Caroline opened an eye and glared at Paul, making sure she was holding both parts to her bikini while she did so.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded. "No. Don't bother telling me. I don't want to know. Just go away."

"I thought I'd spend some quality time with you. You know, talk about this and that, take off this and that, kiss you and seduce you."

"Not happening. If you don't go away I'll scream and my family will come running."

"Um, they'd have to run awfully fast," observed Paul. "Brian told me he and your father were going fishing today. I even gave him a tip as to where he could make the best catches. As for your mother, I saw her heading out in her car just a few minutes ago. Looks like it's just thee and me for the interim."

Where the hell had her mother gone, Caroline wondered. Not that it mattered. If she wasn't here she wasn't here and she'd have to deal with it.

"Well, I don't care. I want you to go away."

"And I want to see your lovely body without that bikini. I'll do a deal with you. You take off the bikini voluntarily and I'll go away."

"You've got to be kidding. If I took it off, which I won't, you'd be all over me like a rash. A very nasty rash."

"You may have a point there," admitted Paul. "I suspect that if you do take it off I'd want to touch and taste everything revealed. So, you're not going to oblige?"

Caroline gave him a nasty look for an answer.

"Up to me to help you, I guess," said Paul.

Caroline found it was hard to hold onto a bikini when a determined young man was intent on removing it. With one hand he removed the hand she was using to hold onto her bikini and with his other hand he started pulling her pants down. Once he had a grip he released her hand and both of his were on her pants, drawing them firmly down before she could stop him, taking them right off and tossing them to one side.

Caroline promptly hunched over her knees, wrapping her arms around them. A mistake she found, as it let Paul have free access to her back and the ties that held the top on. They didn't hold it on for long once he'd pulled the ties loose.

"If you stay hunched up like that I'm going to roll you onto your back. Guess what you'll be putting on display if I do that?"

Paul let Caroline consider that for a moment and she blanched as it became clear. If she was on her back with her knees tucked up to her chest. . . It didn't bear thinking about. She hastily straightened into a more normal position, one arm over her breasts while her hand tried to cover her groin.

"Much better," laughed Paul, "but you haven't gone far enough. Lie back and relax a little. I'm not going to rape you, honest. Pet you a little, I admit, but that's as far as I intend to go."

"Just because you say it, it doesn't mean I have to believe it," Caroline pointed out.

"True. Only one way to find out."

Hands on her shoulders he pushed her firmly so she was lying down. That accomplished he took her wrists and moved her arms away from her body, leaving her blushing nudity exposed to his eyes.

Leaning forward Paul lightly sucked on each nipple, looking pleased with himself as they puckered and pointed. Releasing her wrists his hands dropped to her breasts, lightly rubbing them.

"No," he said firmly when Caroline tried to cover herself again, and she hesitated.

A hand was on her mons, rubbing lightly and pushing its way between her legs. She gasped as his hand neatly cupped her mound and squeezed.

"Milk!" she exclaimed.

"What?" Now it was Paul's turn to be confused.

"We were out of milk. Mum said she was running down to get some. That's probably her car in the drive now."

"Well, damn. That is so not fair," exclaimed Paul. "I guess I'd better leave you for now. You are really quite lovely, you know."

With that Paul departed, heading down the side of the house opposite the drive, while Caroline hurried to put her bikini back on. She felt like kissing her mother for her excellent timing. She could still feel Paul's touch in certain delicate spots of her body.

After dinner that evening Caroline went for a stroll down to the local shops. Idling along, not a care, not a worry.

"You look bored," she was told. "Why not let me take you for a drive?"

Sighing, Caroline regarded Paul.

"Fat chance," she said. "You'd probably try to jump me as soon as I got in the car."

"Not in my car," Paul assured her, indicating a vehicle behind her.

Turning, she regarded the car with an expression of disbelief.

"That's a car?" she asked.

"Now don't go insulting my baby," protested Paul. "She's a beautiful machine."

"Uh-huh. I'm sure my great-grandmother was a beautiful woman once. Probably when that car was new. My great-grandmother is now old and wrinkled. By an odd coincidence. . ." Caroline let the suggestion linger.

"Now don't go being fooled by the outward appearance. I'll admit it looks a little worn but it's mechanically perfect. I should know because I'm the mechanic."

"Really. Use much string and chewing gum to hold it together?"

"No chewing gum required," protested Paul. "She's a classic MG. Maybe a little old but she still runs as smooth as you'd want. So how about going for a spin?"

Caroline had to admit that Paul was right about one thing. The little car was too small for him to try anything. It was a two seater topless MG coupe. Once the passenger and driver were inside there was no room left for anything. Being topless was also a plus as they would be on full view of the public.

"What do you do if it rains?" she asked.

"Take a bus," was the laughing reply. "I need to get a new top. The old one is somewhat worn out."

"If I was to accept a ride, where would we go?"

"Just along the coast road for a few miles. Maybe as far as the promontory and back. It's a nice evening. Just right for sitting back in a little sports car, relaxing in the lowering sun, a cool breeze blowing through your hair."

Caroline considered. Con, this was Paul and she was sure she didn't trust him. Pro, the beach road was open highway and in public view all the way to the promontory and it would be a nice drive. Besides, it really was a cute little car.

"Just down to the prom and back using the coast road?" she affirmed.

Paul nodded.

"And you'll keep your hands to yourself the entire way?"

"Reluctantly, but yes. Made easier by the fact that the MG is really a little too small for a concerted seduction attempt. I'll wait until I have you alone somewhere."

Caroline gave him an old-fashioned look but decided why not. It would be a fun drive. Nodding slowly, she assented.

It was pleasant cruising down the coast road, the old MG showing a surprising turn of speed. It would be the pits if it started raining but in the current conditions it was just fine. Caroline was relaxed and happy, chatting quite freely with Paul as they drove. It seemed that hardly any time at all had passed when they found themselves approaching the promontory.

"I'll swing around here," Paul told her. "This used to be an old lookout point but they didn't get many people using it. They have this old telescope set up. The idea was you put in some coins and look across the heads to the far shore or check out all the ships that go past. In actual fact vandals would pinch the money or try to jam the workings. We'll have a look and see if the telescope still operates."

Paul pulled off the road into a drive that led to a small car park. On the beach side of the car park was a small wall with the telescope mounted on it. Paul hopped out of the car and wandered over to check it out. He stepped back, looking satisfied.

"It's working," he said to Caroline who'd followed him over. "Take a look."

Caroline bent over the 'scope. She was surprised to see how well she could see through it. The far shore seemed to leap into prominence. Swinging the 'scope to the side she found she could track the beach all the way back to their start point.

"Wow. You can see for miles with this thing."

"You can, which is probably why it won't be here much longer. Someone's bound to pinch it. You'll notice that the money container is missing again. You could understand it if they put the 'scope where there was a crowd, but out here? Waste of time and money." Paul sounded slightly cynical.

"Ah, well, I'm sure they meant well," Caroline said, straightening up and wandering back towards the car.

"True," said Paul. "Would you like to take your clothes off now or would you like me to do it for you?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said, would you like. . ."

"I heard what you said," Caroline broke in. "I just couldn't believe you had the nerve to say it."

"Why? In your admittedly short acquaintance with me have I ever given you any reason to think I'd be shy about trying to remove your clothes? If I have I'd be somewhat surprised."

"For a start, you said you'd keep your hands to yourself if I came."

"And you believed me? Why would you do that? And I did keep my hands to myself while we were in the car. It's just that we're not in the car now and we do seem to have a certain degree of privacy. Um, you haven't answered the question."

"What?"

"Do you want to take your clothes off now, etcetera, etcetera?"

"No, I do not. I want you to drive me home."

"And I will, I will. Ah, do you know that you're wearing the same dress you wore when I first saw you? I did this, remember."

That was the point in time when Caroline took an oath never to wear a sundress without a bra ever again. She vividly recalled what Paul had done the first time they met as once again her top was tugged down and her generous breasts were spilled into Paul's hands.

She slapped quickly at his hands, feeling gratified when he released her breasts. Not quite so gratified when she found he'd released them so he could help her dress drop further. A gentle push past her hips and her dress was slithering to the ground to pool around her feet, leaving her standing there in her panties.

Paul was smiling cheerfully.

"They're going to come down," he told her. "Have you got the nerve to take them down yourself or do you want me to do it?"

Caroline glared at him in frustration. She'd just known he'd do something like this. Why the hell she hadn't listened to herself she did not know. As for her panties. . .

Her hands slipped down to her hips. Glaring at Paul all the while she slid her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them.

"Satisfied?" she asked, straightening up.

"Not yet, but I will be," he assured her, eyes running over her. "I see you shaved for me. How thoughtful."

Caroline's face shone red. OK, so she'd shaved. She did do that at times, especially when she was likely to wear a bikini. She had not been thinking of Paul and his comments about her being a natural blonde as he touched her there.

"So now what?" she demanded. "You leap on me and rape me or what?"

"Ah, I think I'll go with the what for now," Paul told her, a hand coming up to cup one breast. "Right now I'm just going to touch and taste a little. We'll leave going all the way for another day. You don't really want to go too far, too soon, now do you?"

Damn right she didn't, thought a relieved Caroline. She guessed she could put up with a little touching and tasting if that was as far as he was going to go. It might even be interesting. Not that she was going to admit it.

Paul didn't delay getting started. His head lowered and his mouth closed over her breast, kissing and tasting, sucking lightly, moving onto her nipple and teasing it. She could feel his teeth rasping against it and squirmed a little under his touch. His mouth trailed across her breast, seeking and finding her other nipple and spending a little time teasing that.

She gave a small cry of alarm when she felt a hand close over her mound, squeezing and rubbing.

"Stop panicking," Paul told her, lifting his head. "Touching and tasting, remember. Speaking of tasting. . ."

She watched, shocked, as Paul sank down onto his knees, his mouth pressed against her all the way down. He was mouthing her mons and then, to her horror, she found his tongue reaching out and probing at her lips. She clutched at his hair, wanting to drag his mouth away from there, but found she seemed to lack the muscle to pull. All she could do was work her hands while his mouth did terrible things to her.

Then he was letting her go, standing up again.

"Your turn," he murmured, nodding downwards.

She looked down, feeling confused, and then feeling scandalised to find he'd dropped his trousers and his cock was standing forth, erect and hard and looking awfully big.

"Waiting," he murmured and she felt confused. Waiting for what? Then it clicked. He'd used his mouth on her. Now it was her turn to use hers on him. She swallowed nervously. She could do this. She knew she could.

She sank down onto her knees, hand coming up to hold his cock. She looked at it nervously for a moment. Instructions from one of her more adventurous friends came to mind and she opened her mouth, letting it engulf his erection.

Tongue and teeth and a gentle suction was what she recalled, while moving up and down the damn thing. It'll kill any boy you do it to. So that was what she did, sliding her lips back and forth along the length of him, letting her tongue stroke it at the same time. Oh, yes, she recalled, make sure you rasp your teeth against the head of his cock. Feeling your teeth scraping against such a sensitive area will frighten the daylights out of him but he won't be able to resist the feeling.

From the choking sound Paul made when her teeth did grate against the head of his cock her friend had been correct. He sounded as though he regretted giving her this opportunity. She wondered how long she was supposed to do this.

Ashson
Ashson
8,517 Followers
12