Beach Shower

Story Info
Girls rinse off after swimming.
3.2k words
4.36
72.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,528 Followers

"We'd better be heading back to the unit," Janice told Daria. "We're going to need some time to get ready for this evening."

Daria sighed. She did enjoy being at the beach. Still, going out clubbing with her friend would be fun as well. She grabbed her towel and bag and started following Janice.

"There's a shower," said Janice, indicating one of the free-standing shower-heads that were scattered along the beach. "We can rinse the salt and sand off before we put on a dress. Come on. No-one's using it right now."

They ducked under the shower, squealing softly as the cold water sluiced over them. Janice winked at Daria.

"Watch," she said, and aliped out of her bikini, taking her shower naked.

"Janice," howled Daria in a strangled whisper. "You can't do that. People will see you."

"I know. Isn't it fun? No-one here knows who we are or where we came from. What are they going to do? No-one's going to attack us in public and what does it matter if someone calls the police. We'll be long gone before they turn up. What, you think they'll make a rush trip to a beach because some girls are naked?"

Daria blushed and turned away from her friend. She might be right in what she said but to casually strip like that and stand naked on the beach? Not that there seemed to be anyone watching them.

Daria should have known better than to trust her friend. She was standing there with water running down her back when Janice hooked her fingers over her bikini and pulled the bottom half right down.

"Uh, uh, uh," said Janice when Daria spun around to protest. "Don't carry on about it or you'll attract attention. You might as well finish the job. Step out of them and take the top of. Quickly. The faster you do it the faster we can dry off and be out of here. Stop worrying. No-one's even looking our way."

Red-faced and biting her lip Daria went along with Janice's commands. She knew the uselessness of arguing with her. She was too dominant. Blushing fiercely she hurried to finish her shower.

Five minutes later, dressed in sundresses and sandals, the girls were heading back to their holiday unit. Janice was laughing happily. Daria was giggling nervously.

"I can't believe you did that," she told Janice. "I REALLY can't believe that I joined in, standing naked under the shower in public. What would you have done if someone had come past and stopped to ogle us?"

"Told the pervert to keep on walking, of course. Why worry? It didn't happen and it was fun."

The next morning Janice rose early. Daria, on the other hand, was feeling lazy.

"You go on down to the beach," she told Janice. "I'll follow in due course. Right now I'm not budging."

Janice laughed and departed. Daria snuggled down for a little longer. After a while bladder pressure and hunger forced her out of bed. After attending to these Daria still felt reluctant to go to the beach. She was still feeling the after effects of the night before. Maybe some time in the motel spa would fix her up. She slipped on her bikini and headed to the pool and spa.

She entered the spa, activated the bubbles, and lay back, relaxing in the warm water. A few minutes later a man came along and also got in the spa. He was an older man, in his late thirties was her guess. He was also a very solid man, built like a bull. If he'd tried to move in next to her or chat her up she'd have moved out, very fast, as he made her a little nervous. He didn't, simply settling into the spa on the side opposite her, leaning back and closing her eyes.

After a few minutes the man spoke. He didn't bother opening his eyes, just talking to the air.

"You're Janice or Daria, aren't you? From Melbourne?"

"Ah, yes, I'm Daria. How'd you know my name and that I was from Melbourne?"

"I didn't," he said. "I had to ask, remember? I saw the names and that you were from Victoria when I checked in. I guessed Melbourne because that's where the most people are."

"Oh." Daria didn't know what else to say. He didn't seem to be flirting with her, just making idle conversation.

"Funny, isn't it," he said after a few moments. "I'm Bram and, oddly enough, I'm also from Melbourne. You drive several thousand miles to go on a holiday and who do you meet? Someone from your home town. Funny that."

"Ah, yes, but then again you're staying in a motel so I'd say the chances of everyone here being from interstate are pretty good."

"I guess. People like to get far away and let their hair down in ways that they'd never do at home. The holiday just relaxes their inhibitions."

Daria's mind flashed to Janice making her strip under the shower. She hadn't relaxed her inhibitions. Janice had stolen them. She smiled to herself, relaxing in the warm bubbling water.

"I bet you'd never do that shower naked stunt at the beach back home," came the quiet observation. "I thoroughly enjoyed seeing that, even if you did look a little guilty. Feeling like a naughty little girl were you?"

Daria's eyes opened wide and she blushed. He'd seen her? He must have if he knew about it. And she had been feeling guilty. She'd been feeling totally wicked when she did it, even if it hadn't really been by choice. His eyes were open and he was smiling at her, looking extremely amused. If he dared suggest she strip off she'd hang one on him, big though he was.

She hastily looked elsewhere, face burning. She felt like getting up and running away that instant, but it would seem too much like being chased away. She'd give it a minute and then depart.

"Don't let it worry you," Bram said idly. "I'm not going to suggest you repeat the performance. No need to as I have my pictures to provide me with fond reminders of an excellent figure."

"Pictures?" she asked, her voice a little strained.

"Mm," said Bram, relaxing back with his eyes closed again. "I'd been sitting on a bench near the shower, talking on the phone. When your friend started the strip-tease I just naturally started taking pictures. I've got a really fantastic camera in my phone with some excellent zoom. I could even make out Janice's butterfly."

As the butterfly was low on Janice's mons that comment did not help Daria's peace of mind. If he could see that then he would have seen the equivalent area on her just as easily, even if she didn't have a tattoo. She was going to kill Janice. She'd bury the body next to Bram's.

"Photos? You took photos? You can't do that. You didn't ask if you could take pictures. You had no right. You delete them."

"OK," said Bram.

"OK? You're going to delete them?" Daria was relieved. She found it hard to believe he was being so agreeable.

"Well, I won't actually delete them," said Bram. "I'm just agreeing to delete them. It will probably make you feel better."

"What? Are going to delete them or not?"

"Be reasonable, Daria. They're terrific pictures. Why on earth makes you think I'll delete them. Don't worry about them. It's unlikely anyone I show them to will recognise you."

"What? You can't show them to anyone. You have to get rid of them. If anyone recognises me I'll just die. Don't just look at me. Tell me you'll get rid of them."

"OK. I'll get rid of them. Satisfied?"

"No," sighed Daria. "You're lying, aren't you?"

"Not lying exactly. Just giving you answers you'll find acceptable. Still, seeing you're so eager to get rid of these pictures I suppose we can cut a deal."

"Really?" asked Daria hopefully. Then reality hit her. "Oh, no, no, no. I'm not having sex with you just to get rid of them. No way."

"You're jumping to the wrong conclusion," Bram said, smiling. "Ah, not meaning to insult you but if I wanted sex for them I'd have approached your friend, Janice. My reading of her is that she'd probably go for it, especially if you were there watching."

"What? Why would you think that?"

"She's an exhibitionist. Having sex with me would mean that the pictures get deleted, doing it in front of you means she can show of her exhibitionist streak without being blamed for having it, and she's doing it for a noble cause -- protecting you from the results of her mistake."

Daria blinked while she thought that over. She hated to admit it but Bram was probably right. Janice had enough tart in her to actually go for that.

"Oh," she said in a small voice. Then she felt irritated. Why not her?

"And what's wrong with demanding sex from me?" she asked.

"The fact that the incident wasn't really your fault. You were sort of forced into it. It wouldn't really be fair to you to make you have sex for something that wasn't your fault. You probably would if I insisted as I think you're fairly submissive, but it would be unfair to take advantage."

Thinking over his answer Daria thought she might have been insulted.

"Well, what do you want in exchange?" she demanded.

"You were a naughty girl. You knew you shouldn't have gone along with it but you did. I think you deserve a naughty girl's punishment. I'll paddle your backside for you."

Daria stared at him. Spank her? He wanted to spank her? The very idea made her feel strange. He wasn't serious, was he?

"Why don't we go back to your unit now and I'll attend to that little punishment. After that you can delete any pictures that you're in. You can't delete the ones that are just Janice. She'll have to pay to have them removed. Ah, I'd appreciate it if you didn't warn her. I'd like to surprise her."

Bram stood and stepped out of the spa, holding out a hand to assist Daria. Almost unaware of her actions she took his hand and let him help her out.

"Wait a minute," Daria said quickly when she realised Bram was waiting to follow her to her unit. "I haven't agreed to anything. How do I know you really have pictures anyway?"

Bram nodded. "A good point. Why don't you come along with me to my unit and I'll show you." He started walking, Daria hurrying to keep up with him.

Reaching his unit he opened the door and ushered her in. Following her, he picked up the TV remote and switched it on. Picking up his phone from the table he turned it on.

"Here you go," he said, "courtesy of Bluetooth."

To Daria's horror there was a full length shot of her on the screen, stark naked and showing everything -- in detail.

"An excellent camera, wouldn't you agree?" observed Bram.

"No. Turn it off."

"I have a better idea. We'll leave that picture showing while I spank you. It'll be an object lesson on why you're getting spanked. Come here."

Bram sank onto the couch and patted his lap. Daria looked at the picture, looked at Bram, looked at the picture again, and swallowed nervously. She was trapped and she knew it. She absolutely had to get rid of those pictures no matter what it took. At least, he wasn't trying to have sex with her, just spank her. She could do that. She suspected that if he'd insisted then sex wouldn't have been out of the question. It wasn't as though she was a virgin.

All too soon Daria found herself bent over Bram's lap, waiting for doom to fall upon her. It just wasn't fair. It had all been Janice's fault. She gave a little wail of protest.

"Hey, my bathers," she cried, feeling the bottom half of her bikini departing for points south.

"Relax. I've already seen you and have the photos to prove it," said Bram cheerfully. "Stop fretting over the little things. It'll all be over quite soon."

Bram's hand came down for the first firm spank and was greeted by a couple of squeals. The first squeal was a protest at the sudden sting. The second, and louder squeal, was a more strident protest about his actions after the spank. Instead of lifting his hand Bram had slid it across her bottom and between her legs, rubbing lightly against her mound.

"It's in the book of etiquette for spanking a nubile young lady," Bram told her. "The idea is that after each spank you give a little massage. It detracts from the sting of the spank and reminds the young lady that she is a lady."

"You know what you can do with your book of etiquette?" snapped Daria.

"Mm, no, not really," said Bram, his hand coming down for another firm spank before gliding forth to do the appropriate massage. "Why don't you tell me?"

Daria was strongly tempted to do so, but thought maybe not, not while he was spanking her. She said nothing, biting down on her lip.

The spanking progressed and Daria found herself slowly writhing about. It wasn't that the spanking was particularly hard. The smacks stung but they didn't really hurt. More warmed up her bottom and made her very much aware of it -- and of the man smacking it. No, the real problem was that little massage that followed each spank. Sometimes it would be a quick rub of his hand against her mound. Other times he'd rub back and forth several times. She never knew what to expect.

That constant rubbing against her pussy was making her feel peculiar. She was feeling hot and restless. The heat from her bottom seemed to be leaking into her groin and spreading through her. She was not willing to admit that maybe the heat from within her groin was reaching out and adding to the heat of her bottom. Whatever -- she was feeling hot and restless and surely he was going to finish the spanking soon or she'd just have to start screaming.

He was rubbing her down there again. It was too much. Where was the spanking?

"Ah, you're not spanking me," she gasped.

"Mm. I know. Enough is enough and all that sort of nonsense. This is a lot more interesting."

She twisted about, not wanting to think about how that hand rubbing her was making her feel.

"If you're not spanking then you need to stop that as well," she managed to gasp out.

"What, enough?"

"Yes. That's enough."

Daria found herself slipping off his knee, being gently eased down onto the floor on all fours. Bram also came off the couch settling onto the floor behind her. His hand was rubbing against her mound again, a mound that was feeling increasingly sensitive to his touch. She turned her head to speak to him, to tell him to stop whatever he was doing. Her eyes went wide as she saw his free hand was pushing down his bathers, leaving him naked. His intentions were clear.

She looked away from him, eyes wide. Surely he didn't really intend to..?

His fingers were spreading her lips and she could feel him touching her where her lips were parted. His cock was pressing against her, ready to push into her.

"You said. . ." she mumbled, feeling him starting his journey.

"I said what?" he asked, pushing deeper. She found herself pushing back against him. She wasn't supposed to be doing this, she was sure.

"Ah, you said, you said, . ." Her voice trailed away. She wasn't sure it mattered what he'd said when she could feel him, alive and hot and in her, stirring her up. She gasped, pushing against him more urgently, encouraging him to enter deeper.

His hands were on her back, undoing her top, slipping around her and capturing those alluring globes, holding them, rubbing them, squeezing them, even as he drove deep.

She was lost. All that mattered now was what he was doing to her. The pleasure he was bringing her. Even the sting of her bottom was adding to what was happening, exciting her, knowing he was in full control.

Bram settled down to a steady rhythm, driving in forcefully, his eager thrusts jolting Daria every time they hit home, helped along their way by her eager responses. She was making soft mewling sounds as she moved, plainly relishing the way he was using her body.

Her thoughts were scattered. For the time being nothing mattered but the way he was making her feel and she was greedy in her response, always wanting more. Her excitement built but it wasn't enough and she was urging him on, always wanting that little bit extra.

She let out a low cry when he finally gave her that last little touch, her body shaking as her climax swept through her, hearing him groan and feeling the splash of his seed deep inside her.

She lay flat on the carpet gasping.

"You said you weren't going to have sex with me," she managed to say.

"Yes, I know, but you were insisting that I do. I had no choice but to oblige you."

Daria blinked. She hadn't, had she? She tried to remember what she'd been saying just before his cock came charging home. She was damned if she could recall. He'd been spanking her and touching her, and then there was more touching than spanking and she'd been saying enough and then, wham, in he came.

"I said no such thing and you know it."

"Are you sure? Still, I do know that you didn't ask me to stop."

She blushed at that. She'd wanted to, she thought, but she'd been confused. That wasn't her fault. It was his for poking her with that thing. How could a girl think straight when being poked like that?

"Well, too late to worry about it now," said Bram. "You wanted me to delete these photos, right? So let's do that now."

Daria found herself agreeing, even though she knew he was just changing the subject. She might as well let him. Still, there was the matter of Janice.

"Are you going to delete Janice's pictures as well?" she demanded.

"No. I thought I'd drop past your unit this evening. When I get there I'll let you explain to Janice that she needs to drop her panties and bend over if she wants these pictures removed. You can tell her you've seen them but I insist on having sex with Janice as my price for deletion."

Daria smiled grimly. She'd be one up on Janice, who she was quite sure would be prepared to drop her panties as ordered. Oh, yes, this could be fun. Maybe I can convince him to spank her afterwards for getting me into this mess.

Ashson
Ashson
8,528 Followers