Beach Wrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Fadi whimpered.

"Have you ever been fucked by a man before?"

"No," Fadi answered, the sound coming out in a low, prolonged moan.

"But you've thought about it, wanted it, haven't you?"

No response; just trembling in Gabe's strong grasp

"There has to be a first time, if you think it's what you want, Fadi. I want to give you the first time. I've done it before. I'll treat you right."

"No," again the low moan.

"Don't be afraid, Fadi. I know it's what you want. See this, Fadi? We'll use this." He was holding up a Magnum condom packet. Of course he never told them he had to use Magnums. Not the virgins he fucked. Few of them realized how big their first one was until they went on to making comparisons. He knew that few of them would want to take his first if they realized how big he was built.

"Please," Fadi murmured.

"You mean please yes, don't you? We'll go slow. I'll get you ready for it."

Gabe rose on his knees and scooted down, slipping Fadi's Speedo off his legs and moving his knees between Fadi's calves. He lowered his mouth over Fadi's cock and ran his lips down the sides as he took it into his mouth.

Fadi moaned an "Oh, please," and dug his heels into the surface of the yielding towel and raised his hips to Gabe's face. Gabe palmed the young man's buttocks and kneaded and separated them as he sucked the cock. His thumbs moved ever closer to the hole until they were hooked on the rim on either side and pulling the hole open.

Fadi cried out "Oh, god, oh shit," as Gabe rolled Fadi's hips up and his mouth and tongue moved to the hole. The cry was carried away by the howling scream of the angry surf.

Now for what often was the most difficult part. But it was important to Gabe. The guy had to be willing.

"You want me inside you now, Fadi," he murmured. "If you don't want what I can give you, you have to say so."

He moved two fingers to the hole and then pressed in. He wanted Fadi ready to take him. Fadi shuddered but didn't resist. Even more indicative of his willingness, Fadi let his channel slowly move on the fingers Gabe was holding rigid inside him. "My cock, Fadi. You want me to ride you. You've been dreaming of this. You can't pass up this opportunity. Tell me you want me to fuck you. I'll do it right."

A short pause, laced with heavy breathing, Fadi's hips continuing their slow rocking on Gabe's buried fingers. But then, "Yes, I want you to fuck me," Fadi whimpered, the acknowledgment sounding like it had been pulled out of him with tongs.

Naked and crowned, Gabe stretched out beside a trembling and moaning Fadi and gently rolled the young man over on his side. He positioned his cock head between Fadi's butt cheeks, embraced him closely from behind with an arm encasing Fadi's chest. Fadi tensed, arched his back, and cried out, as the bulb of the cock entered him. With his free arm, Gabe pulled the young man's leg over his thigh, the closeness of the fit giving him another inch inside Fadi's passage.

He fucked Fadi shallowly, finding and caressing the young man's prostate with the bulb of his cock, patiently waiting for the huffing and puffing young man to open further to him.

At the sound of voices on the dune above them, the two men froze. Gabe held there, three inches inside Fadi's channel. His hand covered Fadi's mouth and his own mouth went to Fadi's ear. "Be very quiet. They can't see us here."

And that proved to be the case. In just a few moments the couple walking the beach at night were past them. The time of tension and suspension of fucking had a relaxing effect on Fadi, his muscles unclenched, and he moaned softly as Gabe sank inside him—only about five inches, though—and began to slow pump him. Fadi reached for his own cock and stroked himself off, again coming quickly.

When Gabe tensed and jerked and filled the bulb of the condom, he loosened his grip on Fadi. Fadi pulled away from him immediately, jumped up, grabbed his Speedo and T-shirt and raced up the sand toward the lights of the condos and houses.

Gabe let out a deep puff of air and turned on his back and smiled up at the constellations in the sky. If he'd had cigarettes on him, he would have had a victory smoke. He'd fucked his way into another virgin—a sweet-assed one. He just regretted he hadn't been able to give the guy a deep fuck. He'd been too aroused by everything Fadi was and did to hold off for a longer, deeper session. He would have liked to move to doggy fucking the sweet piece hard and fast and deep—finding out how much Fadi could take, how much he wanted it.

Of course he'd liked to have barebacked him too. But you couldn't have everything.

The euphoria of the victory lap didn't last as long as he'd wished. He'd never had a tail jump up and disappear that fast after he'd given them their first spike. Had he forced or rushed it? Was Fadi not really ready for it—wanting it as much as Gabe had thought he did? Had he wrecked the guy on the beach? He went over the whole evening in his mind, looking for the mixed or negative signals. Maybe Fadi hadn't been as much into losing his virginity to a man as Gabe wanted him to have been.

He maybe lay there for fifteen minutes before, with a groan, he stood up, rolled the spent condom off his pecker—not even thinking of littering the beach with it—and pulled his shorts on, slipping the condom in his pocket. He had a drawer in his apartment for this—marked with the name and date of the conquest. He pulled the towel up and folded it, tossed his T-shirt over his shoulder, and headed up toward the line of buildings.

Fadi was waiting for him, at where 130th Street met the beach. He was leaning against the wall of the side of a condo building, his arms crossed on his chest like he was cold.

"You OK?" Gabe asked as he approached, genuinely concerned that they hadn't done anything that Fadi really wanted and needed.

"Do you have someplace else we can go?" Fadi asked in a low voice.

"My rooms are only a couple of blocks away."

"Let's hurry," Fadi answered.

This time Gabe fucked Fadi deep and at length, the small of Fadi's back lying on the end of Gabe's bed, his legs wrapped around Gabe's waist, just as Gabe had envisioned earlier, and commanding Gabe to give it to him good.

Which Gabe was happy to do.

Once more, after the fuck, Fadi was up and out of there. But Gabe no longer wondered if the sweet little piece had wanted it. When they had gotten around to the hard, fast, and deep doggy position, Fadi had seemed to like it just fine.

* * * *

The Lebanese family didn't come back to Gabe's section of the beach either the next day or the day after that, and Gabe pretty much forgot about another encounter with the sweet young Fadi, aided by having landed and spiked another "looking for it for the first time" eighteen-year-old surfer the second night. The guy had sought him out. The seduction didn't even require a six pack of beer—just a smile and the flexing of his muscles, a ride out onto the beach in his truck, and the rocking of the truck as the surfer sat, facing him, in his lap and fucked himself on the cock. The guy couldn't lose his virginity to Gabe fast enough.

Still, the taking of Fadi was sweeter, Gabe thought. More of a challenge; more of a reward in Fadi's surrender to him—followed by Fadi wanting him again and then stoically taking him multiple times.

On the third night after the Fadi taking, Gabe was surprised to run into him again. There was only one gay-friendly bar in Ocean City, the Underground. Gabe entered that to be taken aback when his eyes adjusted to the dim light, by the vision of a massive, hairy trucker type of guy wrapped around a smiling and eyelash fluttering Fadi at the bar. There was a beer in front of both of them.

Had the guy with Fadi intimidated the barkeep to serve Fadi, or was Fadi older than nineteen, Gabe wondered.

Also, the way the trucker type was pawing Fadi and Fadi was responding to it, the thought that maybe Fadi hadn't been as virginal as Gabe thought he was started needling at Gabe's brain. Fadi saw him belly up to the bar and gave him a warm smile. Whatever the circumstances had been, it had been a good fuck, Gabe reasoned.

"Fuck it," he muttered, "We had fun." And, as the hulk guided Fadi toward a beaded-curtain-hung doorway at the back of the bar, beyond where, Gabe knew, there were private rooms, Gabe turned his attention to a group of three guys at a table. A guy maybe in his forties, with a pretty face but not with the muscles Gabe had, was with two young guys with deer-in-the-headlights looks in their faces. Both were honeys. With luck college freshmen or sophomores here from their university town with the pact between them to lose it at the beach.

Free game and with all the markings of seeking virgins, he thought, as he moved toward the table. The old guy couldn't possibly break in both of them, and he was no competition for Gabe anyway, the hunky lifeguard thought, as he pulled a chair out from the table and asked, "You guys want a bit of company? And maybe a good time?"

The looks he got from the fresh bodies told him that he could have his pick—or maybe both.

12