Beaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We needed the car, but not that bad. I got off of Tina's chest and helped her sit up.

"Shhh, it's okay Tina. I'll walk home and break a window if I have to. I'll bring some extra clothes back for you. All you have to do is hide out here and keep out of sight for an hour or so. Okay?"

I hugged her and turned to Glenda. "We're not gonna do it. You can keep the keys."

I patted Tina on the back. "Just hang loose and hide in a stall or something. I'll be back in an hour or so." I tried to pull away, but she held me tightly.

"Please don't leave me," Tina said.

"They have the car keys," I said.

"You won't tell anyone will you?" she whispered in my ear.

It took a few seconds for it to sink in. She was going to do it. She wanted to do it.

"No. Never. I promise."

"Okay . . . do it."

The two women had dressed by now and were getting ready to leave. "Wait," I said stopping them. "Ah-she said that um. Ah-she said she wants to do it."

Glenda smiled broadly and nudged Gale in the ribs. "She wants to do what?"

I shrugged my shoulders, blushed, and looked at Tina to answer, but she was no help at all. She was blushing even more than I was and staring intently at the floor.

"She wants to do what, Laurel? Answer me."

Oh God, she was going to make me say it. I looked over to see Tina blushing with shame. "She wants to drink my pee."

They walked over closer. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

I helped Tina lay back down. The two women were standing right there, fully clothed, looking down at us. This was so much more humiliating than before, I could only imagine what Tina must be feeling right now.

I straddled Tina, this time I was facing her so I could see her face. I could have done it the other way, but I won't lie, I wanted to see her expression when I did it.

Tina eyes darted from Gale, to Glenda, and then to me. Her face colored dark red and she screwed her eyes shut.

"Come on Tina, open your eyes," I said. "It's okay."

She did and she was trying very hard no to look at my sex or my eyes, but it was impossible to do so.

"Now you're going to have to open your mouth okay."

She did it hesitantly, but not wide enough. "Come on Tina. You know you're going to have to open it wider than that."

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as wide as she could.

"That's good Tina. I'm sitting down now, okay? There you go. Now close your lips to make a seal."

She did. I felt her gulp in anticipation. "Open your eyes now Tina. Once for yes. Twice means no. Okay?"

She opened her eyes and blinked once. Yes, I know I could have had her tap her hand on my thigh or any number of other things. But, I wanted to watch her. I wanted to have an excuse to look in her eyes while I gave her my water.

"Okay Tina, are you ready for it?"

She blinked once.

I relaxed and tried to let go, but nothing flowed. Every now and again Tina's tongue would touch my vulva and cause me to tense up.

"Tina, I can't pee while you are touching me with your tongue, okay?"

One blink.

"I'm going to try it again. Are you ready for me to pee now?"

One blink.

It felt like everyone was waiting for me to pee and I couldn't do it. No matter how much I wanted to.

"Ma'am, will you turn water on in the sink?" I asked.

Glenda turned the water on. I could feel it now. I needed to go bad. I just needed to relax.

I imagined being back on the beach and in the ocean. It didn't feel right to just let go in my bathing suit, but I just relaxed and let the warm feeling flow into my bikini. I looked down at Tina's wide-eyed look of surprise. I was pissing. I was pissing in her mouth.

She gulped to keep up with the flow. A little was dribbling down her cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

One blink.

"It's not too fast is it?"

One blink and then she closed her eyes, still gulping to keep up with the flow. I pulled her hair out of the way as best I could.

As good as it feels to pee in the water, there was no comparison to the feeling of peeing in someone's mouth. The utter decadence, combined with the feeling of overwhelming power was so strong I could swim in it. I was in heaven.

"Oh Tina," I moaned as my flow ebbed. Too early, I squeezed out the remaining drops. I would have given anything; I would have even given back the suit or the keys in order to go just a minute more.

I opened my eyes and remembered where I was. The two women were gone, but they left the suit and keys as promised. I groaned and got off of Tina and helped her stand.

She stood there, covering her nakedness with her hands, not speaking, and looking at her wiggling toes. I put on her bathing suit. The padding top looked silly on my chest, but it would do.

I picked up the keys and headed for the door.

"Wait. What about me?" Tina asked in a frightened tone.

"I'm just going to get the car. I'll drive up here and you can jump in the car without being seen. Hey, use some toilet paper and make yourself something to wear."

I ran to get the car. The black asphalt was blazing hot without sandals. I unlocked it and wound down the windows, before driving back to pick up Tina.

I saw her peeking out the bathroom door, when I pulled up. I reached over and opened the door. She emerged from the bathroom in an outfit composed entirely of toilet paper she had wrapped around herself. I was impressed with her ingenuity. At least until she began to unravel as she ran to the car.

By the time Tina jumped in the car, she was holding the toilet paper against her body with her hands.

"Here, let me help." I pretended to help; looping the toilet paper back on her tiny breasts and watching it fall back down again.

"Poor thing, you don't have enough up there to hold it up."

She turned a bright red and covered her nipples up with her hands. I drove her home, enjoying the leering stares of other drivers and Tina's discomfort. I noticed the tears welling in her eyes and it made me feel guilty I had taken such pleasure at her expense.

"Laurel ah- you're not going to tell anyone are you," she asked.

"Of course not," I said. "We'll forget it ever happened if you want to."

"I would like that."

"Then that's what we'll do."

I wasn't able to forget though. After we got home, Tina put some clothes on and never talked about the incident, but it had marked her, just as it had marked me. She got much quieter and she didn't want to go out and certainly not back to the beach.

As for me, I started having fantasies about *that day*. Dreaming of Tina and her small breasts; dreams that started with kissing and cuddling, but descended into a depravity of domination and submission. I couldn't forget and I didn't want to and I felt guilty because of it. I mean here I was, supposedly Tina's best friend and I took sexual pleasure in dreams of her submission to me, but that all changed one morning when I remembered something I had failed to think of before.

The next morning, when Tina got out of the shower, I said, "Come on, we're going to the beach."

"I don't feel like it today," she whined.

"I didn't ask if you felt like it. We're going and that's final. Now go get changed."

I smiled as she walked obediently to her bedroom. Just like I thought, this was working out perfectly.

I walked into my bedroom and stripped off my clothes. Then I picked up a bag of stuff I had bought for this occasion. Taking out a bottle of baby oil, I squirted some into my hand and slathered it all over my body. Idly playing with my nipples and sex, I waited until I heard Tina rustling around in the kitchen before I made my move.

"Hey, Tina, I want to show you something."

She jumped from being snuck up on, and her mouth opened in shock when she saw my shiny slick naked body.

"Check out this suit," I said. I held up the white suit, showing her the small top and thong bottom. "Isn't it sexy?"

"Jesus, Laurel, there's nothing to it."

"I know. Look how thin it is." I placed the top against my bare breast, displaying my nipple through the thin fabric. "Can you just imagine how this will look when it's wet?"

She glanced down at my newly shaved sex, before looking back at my face. Yes, she was right; my pink lips would show through too. I had caught her stealing glances there since I showed up in the kitchen.

Tina's hands shook as she put ice in her drink. She had to start over several times before she could speak. "Ah-I don't think I can go with you if you're going wear that."

"It's way too small for me anyway. See?" I shook my shoulders causing my breasts to pop out of the too small top I held against them. "No, this suit is for you."

She laughed, but then grew scared when she saw I was serious. She made a break for it and tried to run past me.

I caught her easily and pulled her to the kitchen floor. In short order, I stripped her of her top and had her bikini bottom around her knees. She still struggled, but it only served to make me hotter as her skin slid against my well oiled denuded sex. I shaved it the night after the beach incident, when I learned just how sensual it felt for bare skin to slide against bare skin.

I trapped her arms beneath my legs and sat down on her face. I rocked there, slowly rotating my hips, bringing myself off. Every once and awhile I could hear her muffled pleas. It was just as I had imagined it. I enjoyed the sensual feeling of every contour of her face as it caressed and explored my sex for quite awhile. Eventually, I slid down to her chest and turned around so that I could look at her.

"Please, Laurel." She pushed feebly at me with her arms.

I grabbed them and put them back beside her head. "Keep them there. I mean it." My look told her I meant it and she obeyed.

"You know Tina; you've been a very naughty little girl for the last week or so." I began to grind my cunt against her chest while I talked. "Did you know that every time I look at you, it makes my little firecracker want to explode? And then you give me your little hang dog look and make me feel guilty about what happened to you at the beach. Make me feel guilty about my feelings for you. Guilty about the things I want to do *to you*."

"Things like this."

I maneuvered my pussy until my clit was just above her dime sized nipple then I ground my larger little nub against her smaller one. I gasped in pleasure. "Oh God, see what you've made me miss."

She started to tremble underneath me. I could her soft whimpering sounds coming from her nose.

"Such bad little girl. Fighting against me, acting like I was making you do it." I moved back up, until I was straddling her face. I dipped my pussy down until my pink lips touched her red lips. I lifted up and then bobbed back down, stopping just an inch away from her mouth. She was so close; I could feel her hot breath against my sex.

And then I could feel her lips, followed by her tongue.

"That my girl. That's my Tiny-Tina, but first, open your mouth for me. Wider. That's it; make a saddle for me to sit in."

I sat down, my sex cradled by her open mouth. "Mmmm, but no licking. I can't relax while you are doing that."

She got a panicked look on her face, when she realized what my intentions were. Her arms darted up to grab my thighs.

"No! Put them back," I said. "Right now."

She reluctantly released me and put her arms back beside her head. She trembled underneath me, her eyes darting like a fearful little deer.

"And then do you know what I realized Tina? Do you know what I realized my beautiful tiny-titted slut?"

Unable to speak, she shrugged her shoulders, her flesh squeaking on the linoleum floor.

"I remembered you have always been stronger than me. You could have stopped me at any time if you wanted to. Even now."

She closed her eyes and a tear trailed down her cheek.

"Open your eyes Tina. That's my girl. As soon as I realized this, I knew that you must have wanted it. You wanted everything that happened to you. Just like you want this . . ."

This time, I had no trouble relaxing.

**************

Then End

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

12