Beads and Eggs

Story Info
Anticipation of an upcoming scenario.
1.1k words
4.31
58.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

The scenario we discussed earlier continues to evolve and extend in my mind...

I think of you already gagged, blindfolded, bound to the bedposts, the eggs churning at low power deep inside you, your bowels filled with the ten anal beads. I need not guess at the sheer pleasure you feel at the triple-penetration, the security of the cuffs wrapped snugly around your ankles and your wrists, the softness of the flannel sheet beneath your nude body, the sensitive fleshy pebbles adorning your breasts. I envision your tongue brushing the fake phallus in your mouth, your dripping sex trembling around the rumbling eggs, your bowels clenching tightly around the invading beads, your arms and your legs all pulling forcefully against the bonds as, of its own volition, your body slithers upon the bed like an excited snake.

As the power to the eggs slowly increases, I can envision your whimpers turning into moans, and as I carefully pull a few of the beads out of you and then gently push them back past the tight ring and into your forbidden passage, I can hear your voice rising, becoming louder despite the phallic invader in your mouth, ultimately screaming as each of the beads is nudged back inside your body, each bead sensually jolting your sphincter, each one producing a new sensation of pleasure which cascades through your loins and melds perfectly with the shockwaves produced by the churning eggs. I can definitely smell the musky scent of your passion as it fills the air and permeates the room.

And as you shriek and squirm and soak the bed, I pick up the black heavy leather flogger, spend a few moments caressing your sweat-covered back with its long wide tails, then take a fistful of your hair in my free hand and pull hard while I beat you with the flogger, purposely hurting you, causing your screams to change in tone and in volume, each vicious strike across your shapely buns sending additional tremors along the string of beads and deep into your bowels while turning your flesh to several beautiful shades of pink.

Then, releasing your hair, I set the flogger aside and turn down the power to the eggs. Slowly, your body begins to calm, still triply-penetrated, still shuddering as the aftershocks of pleasure continue to course through your being. I wet a washcloth and glide it across your skin, cooling you and wiping away the sweat. Retreating, I turn on the fan near the foot of the bed, allowing for cooled air to blow over your body.

In time, the anal beads are slowly extracted from you, removed with care and set aside. Immediately, more lube is applied to your tight rosebud, pressed deep inside you, and a well-lubricated anal plug gently pressed between your sultry cheeks. Slowly, carefully, the plug is worked into you, causing you to moan anew around the fake phallus, and once it is fully inside you, I untie the ropes connecting the D-rings to the bedposts, then use a double-ended clip to attach your leather wrist cuffs together behind your back.

At last, I am able to hold you. As I again slowly increase the power to the eggs nestled within you, you move against me, writhing sensuously. I stroke you with one hand, focusing on your sensitive breasts, admiring how your body instinctively jerks and twists against me, rolling to my back you that your gentle, constantly-shifting weight presses me further into the mattress. I fondle you, wondering how you feel with your body so full, the anal plug slightly larger and definitely more solid and weighty than the beads. I wonder if you can feel how hard I have become, or if you are so focused on the triple penetration and the incessant buzzing within you that you are oblivious to everything else.

I spank you, hard, causing you to yelp around the penis gag and your body to jerk violently upon me. I pull roughly at your hair, which causes yet another similar reaction.

I suddenly increase the power of the eggs to maximum, then simply hold you as you succumb to carnal bliss. I may be fully clothed, I may only be holding you, but your pleasure is my pleasure, your impassioned screams and your invigorating writhing and your powerful gushes of delight filling my soul in ways which mere words simply cannot express. Just to witness your all-consuming experience, just to simply be in your presence as you drown in forced pleasure, is a unique thrill that I am honored to share with you. Your vulnerability, your trust, and your respect make the moment intensely gratifying for me.

In time, the power to the eggs is lowered, and ultimately they are inert inside you. Your body continues to tremble, soft whimpers continuing to meander around the fake phallus filling your dainty mouth. I hold you a little longer, caressing you, kissing your face, gently stroking your hair, helping you to calm after such a pleasantly tumultuous experience.

At last, I nudge you off me and release your wrists, leaving the leather cuffs upon you. You are free at last - able to move of your own accord, able to remove the various implements upon you and within you. Yet you remove nothing, not yet - partially due to feeling so weak after enduring so much pain-laced pleasure, partially just because you enjoy the feel of the restraints surrounding your limbs and the lack of vision and the fullness of the triple penetration.

As you lay there upon the bed, spent, I turn on the A/C to lower the temperature for you, to allow you to cool a little faster. As you recover, I hurry to retrieve a bottle of water from the nearby refrigerator and to wet a few more washcloths for you. Returning to the bed, I gently wipe the heat from your skin, ensuring you are okay, assuring you of your safety in my care. And when the time is right, you remove the penis gag so that I can give you the water you so desperately need after having expelled so much liquid passion onto the bed.

When you have had enough water for the moment, you lay upon the bed again, exhausted, sated, while I carefully and respectfully remove the rest of the implements from you: the blindfold, the cuffs, the eggs, and, finally, as you give an involuntary gasp, the anal plug. I lay with you once more, holding you snugly to me, caressing you, kissing your face, stroking your hair, and whispering my adoration into your ear as you slowly drift into a well-deserved slumber.

...and if this sounds good to you, just wait until you experience it for real.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers