Beare Hamlet on National Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack reached down into her crotch and pushed her legs apart. Her bikini bottom came loose and fell to the floor. Her shoes were all she had left. His hand moved up, into the crease between her lips and opened it for the crowd. After a moment stirring her lips and caressing her clit, her hood pushed back from the pressure of her swelling clit. It glistened in her dewy, sexy fluids. He pushed two fingers in and searched her box. "I need to go much deeper than this." He turned her around and bent her over. "Now give Jane first bite on those hot nipples." As Jane noisily sucked my wife's tits, Jack pushed three fingers in her pussy from the back. He swept around her cervix and sloshed her sweet nectar onto his fist. "Hmmm, she smells so divine. I must taste her at her source." He licked his fist then held the wet fingers out for any of us to taste. Len pulled his hand into his mouth, once again sucking my wife's dulcet juices onto his tongue.

While briefly waiting for Len to lick some of Sue's juice off his fingers, Jack rubbed his other fingers across her wrinkled hole. He pulled his wetted hand away from Len and spread my wife's already gaping butt cheeks farther open. Her pale brown hole was tightly closed. Jane sucked my shy wife's nipples while toying with her clit. Sue shuddered as she quietly came and spilled her ambrosia down her thigh. Jane licked and scooped most of it, but Jack saw it and quickly invaded her pussy again. He rubbed the juice-soaked fingers over her anus while twisting one to break in.

Meanwhile, Jane again signaled Len and me to bend over. She pushed two fingers of each hand into Sue's vacated vagina. Once lubed, she pushed them, one at a time, into my ass and Len's. We lurched but then pushed against her finger. The easy twisting and harder rubbing let my anal barriers relax and she was inside me. Her gentle pumping fired nerves I forgot I had. When her pace quickened, my breathing followed. She pumped and dragged harder. As I approached release, she slid a second finger inside me and I saw a new galaxy of stars. She probed deeper and swept inside me. When my sweat and moans said I was close, she sucked my dick in her mouth, down her throat, and used a magical twist inside me to milk my prostate. I shouted and nearly collapsed as I shot a torrent of ejaculate straight into her belly. When the air lightened, I realized I was laying on the ground. Jane was just finishing the same sequence with Len. He grunted and filled her mouth.

I saw Jack had two fingers inside Sue's sweet little ass. She had always sent me mixed messages about anal sex too. During doggie sex, even in private, she'd often tilt and shove her anus against me. Not only did I see it react and go lax, I also smelled a sweet musk coming from it as it pulsed. Yet, when I rubbed a finger near it, she pulled away in disgust as soon as she realized what I was doing - enjoying it until then. She was always just as disgusted when I pushed my dick against it. Yet, I'd bet she was no stranger to anal sex - though she'd never allowed it with me. It seemed more than a guilt reaction to enjoying such a dirty pleasure. Yet, here she was 'reluctantly' exposed in public with a stranger's fingers deep in her ass. Just as my vision cleared, I saw Jack pop out his fingers, nearly rip her ass cheeks apart and quickly shove his Tom-Thumb tool inside my wife's 'virgin' ass. He pumped and grunted until he clenched his ass and shot his load into my wife. She no longer had any excuse to avoid anal sex. This may actually help us.

"Your ass is free of contraband. I have only to check your deep pussy hideaways and then you may pass the red line. Climb onto the table, on your back." I knew his tiny dick wasn't going to get in deep no matter how she posed. He slid her ass to the edge of the table and tossed her legs over his shoulders. He aligned his lilliputian log with Sue's beautiful pussy and pushed inside her. "I've been looking forward to this too." He leaned far forward and sucked my wife's tall nipple into his thirsty mouth. "Mmmmmm, this is tasty. And it seems all natural too. I love the texture of a tall, firm nipple. Mmmm" Jane went to Sue's head and bent over to suck her other nipple.

It was my turn to attack, but my dick was spent. When Jane presented her perfect ass and sweet swollen pussy, I crawled behind her and pushed my tongue into her pussy. I licked her lips clean and pressed inside to lick her tasty juices from between all her lips and then finally, took a long lick from her ass to her clit and circled it. When I exposed the rest of her clit and licked its shaft and glans, she exploded more juices on my face. My nose was already against her wrinkled hole, but her orgasm made it spasm open and release her own heady, musky fragrance. She groaned and collapsed.

Jack wasn't getting any satisfaction on his dick, so he knelt and used his enormous tongue on my wife. He licked all her lips before rolling his tongue and pumping it like a normal sized penis into her begging pussy. With her legs on his shoulders, he reached the back wall of her box and licked her cervix. She later said it was the oddest feeling. When he withdrew and sucked her clit by surrounding it with his tool, she gushed and screamed another orgasm. "OK ladies. You passed inspection. Gents, Jane passed you too so you may all go into the town proper. Don't forget to put your clothes on until midnight." We pulled ourselves up and found our clothes. It felt strange putting them on after our closeup inspection for the last many minutes. No longer sure of what to expect, we approached the red line and the busy town.

Just before crossing the red line I asked, "Ummm, Jane, do you have applications for becoming a NDD officer for next year?"

"How did I know you were going to ask that? Yes, we have a stack of them here. Funny how so many want to volunteer for this 'job'. There's a long waiting list, so send it in right away or you won't have a chance. Mine is already in for next year. Maybe I'll see you then too, stud."

Ten P.M. and still very warm so people weren't wearing much. Some we wished would cover up more, but there seemed to be an unusual number of beautiful bodies. I guess they just needed permission to flaunt the beauty of their workouts. The streets and businesses were a frenzy of last minute preparations. I pointed out four busy women who fell out of their tops and didn't bother covering up. Eight big beautiful tits on display while it was still taboo to bare them in BARE. Many men wore severely tented Speedos. We noticed women squeezing the tents though that was also taboo until after midnight. Somehow many men accidentally rubbed their tented briefs against Rae's sheer shorts and Sue's bare ass.

Let's leave the rest of the shocking events for another tale.

===================================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

[grammar ck 7/10/09]

12