Bears

Story Info
An unfortunate encounter with a bear.
2.7k words
4.24
46.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

I'd just been minding my own business, that was all. My parents had leased a holiday house up in the mountains and we were taking a break away from it all. Getting up one morning it was a beautiful day and I decided to take a hike.

There was a trail at the back of the house we were in that led around the mountain and down into a valley. According to the map there was a river running through the valley and a nice lake. I decided to go and see the lake.

Maps are such liars. Yes, the valley was there but the river? It would need a lot more water before it could graduate to such a grandiose state. A creek with a trickle of water was a far better description. As you can probably guess I had to scale down my expectations of a beautiful lake. Yes, there was a decent sized pool, but I've seen bigger ones in people's backyards.

Still, the hike had been a little tiring and I was feeling hot and grotty and the water looked clean and cool. I could see a fair way along the trail in both directions so I'd spot anyone heading my way. I stripped off and slipped into the water, and it was just fine.

I was keeping one eye on the trail and so I was a bit surprised when the bushes near the trail started shaking and I could see someone was behind them. I quickly started heading towards where I'd left my clothes, saw the figure emerge from behind the bushes, and reversed direction.

It was a bear. A real, live, ferocious, beast. The biggest bear I'd ever seen. Pitch black in colour, a sure sign of its evilness. It came lumbering over to where I'd left my clothes and just squatted there.

OK. I was safe in the water. At least, I thought I was. Perhaps I could scare the brute away. I lifted my arms in the air and screamed.

The bear promptly stood up on its hind legs, lifting its front legs into the air, and roared. OK. Points to the bear. It was a lot scarier than I was. I quietly peed myself. (Thankfully there was enough of a current to wash me clean again.)

The bear made a sneering snarl in my direction and then wandered off, disappearing up the trail. Me, I stayed right where I was until he was out of sight. Then I headed quickly to shore to get dressed and to get the hell out of there.

To my surprise (and disgust) it turned out that my screaming must have scared the bear. How could I tell? The bear had also pissed itself. Did I mention that he'd been standing next to my clothes? They were soaking in bear pee and absolutely reeked. There was no way I was going to put those things on. One plus - my sandals were to one side and missed getting splashed. Not that I intended going anywhere dressed tastefully in a pair of sandals.

It was obvious to me that my only option was to rinse out my clothes in the pool and then to let them dry by draping them on some bushes. And I was going to be naked while this was taking place.

I gingerly picked up the stinking, steaming, mess and waded back into the water, holding the clothes under the water and downstream from where I stood. No way was I risking that muck washing onto me. That bear will never know how lucky he was to run away. I was in a mood to eviscerate him and strangle him with his own innards.

Deciding that the things were now pee free I waded back to shore, wrung them out, and draped them on some bushes where they'd get maximum sun. After that I had nothing to do but stand around and flaunt my nudity to an uncaring nature. Maybe I should go back into the pool for a while.

"You know," said a voice, "most people wait until they're home before washing their clothes. Alternatively, they make sure they have a change of clothes readily at hand."

It wasn't just a voice. It was a male voice. Well, the way things were going what else could I expect? What puzzled me was where did the owner of that voice come from? I'd been watching the trail and no-one had come along it.

I turned my head and there was a young man standing near my clothes, watching me, wearing a huge smile. I estimated he was several years older than me, say twenty five to my nineteen. He was just an average guy, not overly tall or short or anything in particular. He could probably have posed for a portrait of Mr Average.

"I had no choice," I said rather bitterly. "A bear peed on my clothes. I had to wash them. Where did you come from?"

"Down the trail," he said, jerking his thumb to a point behind the bushes displaying my clothes. I hadn't even known there was a trail back there. That's probably where the bear came from. "I apologise on behalf of the bears. I'll make sure the rangers speak to them and ask them to refrain from peeing on the visitors. Ah, why didn't you step to the side and let him have his pee instead of standing there and getting drenched? Seems an odd thing to do."

"He didn't do it while I was wearing them," I said indignantly. "I was just taking a swim when this huge brute came along and, um, did what he did."

"I see. Would you recognise him again? I'm sure we can get him to apologise."

"He was ten foot tall while standing, with evil red eyes, and pitch black fur. He had claws that a 'raptor would admire and a roar that would scare a lion."

"Um. That pretty well describes all the bears in the area. I guess he gets away with it this time."

I hadn't really noticed, being somewhat occupied with my complaint about the bear, that he'd been moving while talking. It suddenly registered on me that he was standing in front of me and checking me out, and everything I had was right there for him to check.

I considered trying to cover as much as I could with my hands but what the hell? He'd already seen everything so why should I bother? I couldn't even work up the energy to give him a nasty look.

"Feel free to go about your business," I told him, trusting that he would get the hint and move along.

"I intend to," he said, still smiling happily, and took off his shirt and singlet.

It turned out that Mr Average had a pretty impressive set of muscles under his nondescript clothes and looks. I saw them flexing while he took his shirt off and they certainly impressed me. I wasn't quite so impressed with the fact that he was taking his shirt off.

"Do you mind?" I asked him. "Can't you go swimming further over?"

"Swimming?" he said, sounding surprised. "I suppose I could if I was going swimming. What makes you think I'm going swimming?" He was busy taking off his shorts and undies while talking and now he was naked bar his boots.

"Well why else would you be getting undressed?" innocent little me asked.

He deliberately and blatantly ran his eyes over me, smiling all the while. My heart turned over with shock. He had to be joking.

"Oh, no," I told him. "No way, no how. Not even in your dreams. I don't do that sort of thing."

"That's OK," he said, apparently intending to reassure me. "I do. I'll be quite happy to show you what to do."

This is supposed to reassure me?

"I know what to do," I admitted. "I also know that I'm not doing it with you so you might as well pick up your clothes and take a hike."

"Did I ask you to have sex with me?" he inquired, sounding a little huffy.

"No," I admitted.

"Then what makes you think I'm giving you a choice?"

Was he serious? Looking at the way he was smiling I suspected that he was.

"You're going to rape me?" I asked, horrified.

"I prefer the term non-consenting or reluctant seduction," he said calmly. "It means the same thing, I guess, but my way sounds so much nicer."

I was just looking at him, wondering if he was really serious. Maybe I should make a run for it. He saw me glancing towards the trail and shook his head.

"Don't be silly," he told me. "Before you can run you'd have to stop and put on your shoes. That trail would be hell on your bare feet."

I mentally kicked myself. I should have put my shoes on as soon as I came out of the water. Still, I couldn't really see myself running bare-assed down the trail, even wearing comfortable shoes. I contented myself with giving him the evil eye.

I still didn't think he was serious about what he was saying. I was pretty sure he was just running a bluff and seeing if I'd capitulate. I simply stood there looking at him as he moved closer.

Now when someone is moving towards you, you expect them to stop, right? They may come a little closer than you like and invade your personal space, but they do stop. (Unless they're on a football field in which case they just run over the top of you.) Did he stop? Well, I guess he did, after a fashion.

He simply kept coming, judging it quite nicely (from his point of view) so that he came to a halt with his body flush against mine. Why hadn't I backed off to give myself some space? Because his arms went around me, his hands clutching my bottom, holding me tight against him. I could feel every inch of him plastered against me and might I say that in one area he seemed to have too many damned inches.

"Call me Rob," he said, his hands busy feeling my bottom. "You know, I think we'll feel a lot more comfortable if we were lying down. Isn't it fortunate that you stopped in such a nice grassy area?"

I was wriggling and struggling and trying to get out of his grasp but it seemed to me that all I was achieving was to rub my body firmly against his. I was becoming acutely aware of just what parts of his body I was rubbing against, too. An unwanted lick of heat raced through my groin, anticipating what was coming.

All Rob really had to do was put a slightly tighter hold on my behind and lift slightly and my feet left the ground. He just seemed to spin me about while kneeling down and I was flat on my back. Somewhat to my annoyance I couldn't even keep my legs together as he'd managed to slip his leg between mine while laying me down, resulting in him now kneeling between my legs.

As he was no longer holding onto me I was now free to scramble to my feet. Right? Chance would have been a fine thing. He was leaning right over me, propped up by his arms which were on either side of me. He was still smiling - laughing at me.

"Just relax," he said. "It won't take long. Give it a minute or two and it will all be over and you'll be wondering why you bothered making a fuss."

Oh, great. I apparently had the Speedy Gonzales of rapists. In, out, and on his way. Not that I was complaining.

It was obvious to me that active resistance wouldn't get me anything but some possible bruises so I just went for relaxed acquiescence. I just lay there and watched as he teased my lips apart, mentally squirming, physically just waiting. He calmly held my lips apart and pressed his cock against me, letting my lips close and enfold him. Then he drove into me.

Give it a minute or two and it will all be over. Ha. It is to laugh. That first minute passed and so did the second. Far from being over his cock hadn't even made a full entry. Forget Speedy Gonzales. Come on down Slow-poke Rodriguez.

This was so totally unfair. He was just leaning gently against me, his cock pushing its way in, certainly, but he was in no fucking hurry to do it. And I couldn't even tell him to hurry up, seeing I was the victim here. All I could do was mentally curse him and wait.

I was nearly screaming in frustration. His cock was pushing its way down my passage and seemed to be getting bigger and fatter and harder with every passing second. My body was ready for it. Waiting, even, as he took his own sweet time. I was becoming more and more conscious of what he was doing the longer he took. I don't think I've ever been so aware of a cock entering me. (Not that there's been that many, even counting repeats.)

I almost groaned with relief when Rob finally sank fully into me. If I hadn't been concentrating on my reluctant victim status I probably would have. Rob looked at me and winked.

"OK," he said in a genial and friendly manner. "We've started but I guess the next bit is up to you. Do you want to continue as we started or would you like me to move a little faster? I'm easy. Whatever you want is fine by me. Ah, if you can't decide just stay silent and we'll go on like this."

I dearly wanted to say nothing but I was quite sure that the rotten man would have kept up that creeping pace until I snapped. I gritted my teeth and admitted that I would prefer him to go faster.

"I do have to get home sometime today," I pointed out.

He laughed at me but he did start moving in a more reasonable manner, driving in with nice firm strokes, the sort of action that just insists that you respond to it, and respond I did, pushing up to meet him.

After that it was all up for me. He kept thrusting in harder and harder and despite a frantic echoing of 'this can't be happening to me' in the back of my mind I was carrying on like nobody's business, squealing in excitement and frantically humping my hips, urging him on with every movement of my body (not to mention the vocal appreciation).

He showed no signs of stopping anytime soon and, quite frankly, I had no wish for him to do so. The way he was making me feel right then gave him my fullest permission to keep on and do his worst (or best, depending on your point of view).

I was in a rather hazy state when he finally pulled out all stops and really set to work. It didn't really matter. I'd reached a point where I was going to climax no matter what happened and his sudden spurt of enthusiasm was enough to trigger me. I probably screamed loud enough to scare off any bears within a mile of us, shuddering with the impact of my climax rolling over me.

He rose slowly to his feet, dropping a kiss on my forehead as he did so. Without so much as a word he dressed and vanished back into the bushes, leaving me lying there, naked and exhausted, fodder for any more bears that might come past.

I sighed and staggered to my feet and into the water for another cooling swim, what with me feeling all hot and bothered once more. By the time I came out my clothes were dry and pee free and I hastily dressed. I'd have to check and see if I could get some bear repellent. I still can't get over the fact that a bear would pee on my clothes.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers