Beastly Intentions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in two years, since the beginning of his curse, he was content. He rolled to the side, pulling her with him, letting her rest her head against his shoulder. He kept her there, her body tucked tightly to his side, his hand upon her hip, the other around her, resting on her waist and let his body relax, falling off to sleep easily.

****

Brenna heard his soft growl and felt the bed shift as he rolled his big body to the side. It wasn't often that he fell asleep as she was reading to him, but those times he did were her favorites.

She closed the book after marking the page, setting it carefully out of the way. Slowly, so as to not disturb him, she crossed to the other side of the bed, lifting the covers and slipping under them.

The sheets were warm from his body, and she gloried in the feel of them, wishing she could chance stripping herself bare. She wondered what he would do if he woke to find her in his bed, her naked body twined with his like in the books that she read to him. Would he love her then? Would he take her and make her his as she so longed for him to do?

She'd been with him for as long as she could remember, the memory of her time on the streets forgotten as he'd forged new and wonderful memories for her. He'd spoiled her, dressing her in satins and silks, giving her anything her heart could want and asking only that she spend a few hours every night reading to him. It was so little when she wanted to give him so much more.

His name was Garren. It was an ancient name, one that she'd never heard until he'd told it to her. He wasn't like a normal man; his body could shift and change into shapes of animals, though she'd only seen him as the wolf. He could be a man too, if he wanted, but holding that shape required a lot of energy, and he tired of it quickly.

His natural form was the one she saw nightly, furred, but still with the shape of a man, powerful, fierce and exciting. He'd never asked for anything from her but that she read to him, he'd never even hinted that he would accept anything else, but she wanted to give it. She'd give him everything she was if he would but ask.

She loved him.

With a sigh, wiping at the tear that streamed down her cheek, she moved silently to his side, reminding herself that she needed to be up and away before he woke. She settled next to him, running her hand through his fur and whispering his name.

"Garren, I love you," she said as she let her eyes close.

She didn't see his eyes open, nor see the anguish in the deep blue of them as he heard her words and felt her slender body against his own.