Beastly Intentions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleek flesh covered her ribs, following their curve to dip deep into a waist so tiny he could span it with one of his large hands. He could see the well of her navel, the swell of her lower belly, smooth and tempting to his hands and lips. The rest was covered by her gown, leaving him with the insane and almost irrepressible urge to rip the offending material off her body and drag her up to him.

"Am...Am I pleasing to look at, Garren?" she asked breathlessly, stuttering the words.

"Any more pleasing and I would die," he groaned, his hand beginning to move over his shaft once more, his eyes roaming over her exquisite loveliness. "What do your nipples feel like?"

"D-do you want t-to touch them?" she asked and he could see her tremble.

"God, yes," he growled. "But I dare not. If I were to touch them, then I'd want to kiss them. That would lead to things we cannot do, Brenna. Touch them for me," he urged suddenly. "Tell me what they feel like, how you feel."

Her hand rose obediently, her fingers brushing over her breast, slipping over the pink crown. He saw her head tip back as a soft moan came from her. Her tongue slipped out, licking over her lips and leaving a wet sheen that he found himself longing to taste with his own tongue.

"How does it feel?" he growled. "Tell me."

"H-hard, Garren, but soft at the same time, and I feel so strange inside," her voice gave way to another soft moan as she touched it again.

"Grasp it in your fingers, twist it," he ordered.

"Oh," she breathed. "I...I can't believe I'm doing this. I feel hot, G-Garren and flushed. It's...It's like I can barely get enough air in my lungs."

"Wet your fingers in your mouth, Brenna," Garren ordered, his hand stroking slowly over his cock. He didn't want to come yet, he wanted to savor Brenna's pleasure, to show her how to find it herself before he found his own. "Now twist your nipples again," he growled. "How does it feel?"

He watched as she sucked upon her fingers, her tongue peeping from between her lips to lick their tips. Taking them from her mouth, she caught to the tip of one of her breast in their wet grasp, pulling and twisting it. "Oh," she cried. "It feels differently than before. Almost as if it were your mouth upon me, Garren."

Garren saw her hips moving against the bed and knew she was aroused, he could smell it in the air. He could almost feel the sensations through the heavy veil of pheromones that were now in the room. His hips jerked and he squeezed his hand around the base of his cock, gritting his teeth as he fought to stave off his climax, wanting desperately to watch hers first.

"Do you trust me?" he growled, his snarl harsher than normal.

"Yes," she breathed, her hand squeezing her breast, kneading the small mound of flesh.

He sat up, holding her with one hand at her bare waist, stripped the gown and underskirts off her in one swift move. She sat there, now naked but for a thin pair of pantalets, her stockings, and the tiny slippers that matched her gown.

"Oh!" she cried out startled by the swiftness of the move. His eyes roamed over her bare flesh, seeing the dark triangle at the junction of her thighs that the thin fabric could not hide.

"Will you take those off for me?" he asked, nodding toward the thin pantalets.

Her skin flushed a rosy color and she nodded, standing upon the stairs and pulling at the ribbon that held the garment taut at her waist. Loosening it had the material dipping and she wiggled out of the garment, her breasts swinging gently at her movements.

When they were off, she kicked off her slippers, she stood up, clothed in nothing but fine white silk stockings held up by thin blue garters decorated with tiny white bows. The sight of her, cream and roses, gold fleece covering her mound, small breasts with their hard, begging nipples, was almost more than he could stand. He felt the desire to take her rising in him and fighting it down, clenching his fists at his side until he could once gain control over himself.

"You are lovelier than I'd even imagined you could be," he whispered, not trusting his voice.

He watched as Brenna fought the urge to cover her bare flesh with her arms, instead standing tall and proud in front of Garren. Her hands twitched, but she left them by her thighs.

"M-May I touch you now?" she whispered, staring up at him from under the thick screen of her lashes.

"Oh, God, I want you to touch me, Brenna. I want it more than I want my next breath. But if you did," he ground out, his eyes closing at the pain his denial was causing him, "I don't think I could stop myself from taking you."

"You don't have to stop, Garren. I want you to take me. I want to belong to only you," she cried out, her hand reaching for him.

"NO!" he growled, his eyes snapping open as he grabbed her wrist just before she could reach him. "You are not meant for me, Brenna. I'm sorry, but, it's impossible." He let go of her hand as if it were fire, searing his flesh. "I can teach you how to find your pleasure, Brenna, but that's all. I must not touch you, and you cannot touch me. Not if I'm to stay sane."

She nodded, sitting down once more. He could seel the tears that welled up in her eyes but refused to let them fall. "What do I do?"

Garren sat up further in bed, pushing a couple of pillows behind his back. He took three more of the satin covered cushions and handed them to her. "Lie down with your feet toward me," he ordered her.

"Should I take these..."

"No, leave the stockings," Garren couldn't help the fierce smile that came to his face. "They look quite fetching," he admitted.

Brenna blushed again, cursing her fair skin when Garren burst into laughter.

"You are going to blush more before we are done," he told her, chuckling.

Brenna rolled her eyes, but set her chin stubbornly. She wanted this, she wanted him "What next?" she asked, lying back on the pillows and staring at him with a stubbornness in her eyes that he knew meant trouble..

"Caress yourself," he said, grinning when she raised an eyebrow at him. "Run your hands over your body and touch your breasts and your stomach. Slide your hands over your thighs. Wherever it feels good for you to be touched, Brenna, I want you to touch."

****

She bit her lip, letting her hands start at her stomach, sliding them over the firm flesh and up the slight ladder of her ribs, finally cupping her breasts.

She closed her eyes, hearing his moan and the wet sounds that she always heard when he stroked his hard cock. Becoming bold, knowing that he was watching her, she plucked at her nipples, stroking them, twisting them like he'd told her to do before, and feeling that same aching emptiness between her thighs.

But this time it was different. She could feel the cool air on her legs, feel it against her woman's mound. With a sigh, she parted her legs, eager to feel the coolness against the fiery flesh between her thighs.

The cool air brushed over her swollen lips, exciting her more. She heard Garren groan and opened her eyes, seeing him looking at her there, between her parted thighs, his eyes riveted upon her woman's flesh.

"Pull your lips apart for me," he groaned, his hand moving quickly now over his swollen shaft.

She slid her hand down, feeling the soft skin of her stomach, the crinkly, soft hair on her mound before finding the swollen slit. With a feeling of trepidation and anticipation, she pushed her fingers into her wet flesh, parting the swollen lips and splaying her thighs further apart, one leg lying across his legs. "Like this?" she whispered, a moan following at barely a hair's breadth.

"God yes," he growled, his eyes on the soft, pink wetness she'd uncovered.

She knew he could see the glistening of her juices, the wetness that proclaimed her arousal. She saw his nostrils flare and knew he scented the musky aroma of her arousal. The look in his eyes, the passion and the admiration, had her gasping for breath.

Brenna watched his eyes as she stroked through the wet flesh. Her fingers brushed over a hard knob of flesh and she jumped, feeling a stab of pleasure unlike anything she'd felt before. She did it again, and then again, her hips beginning to move as she learned what she liked, feeling his heated gaze making her even crazier with desire.

Soon she was writhing upon the mattress, her heels grinding into the softness, lifting her hips so that she could press harder against her fingers.

Her other hand was on her nipples, stroking and pulling on them, twisting them. She could hear Garren next to her, his panting and groans driving her to explore even more, to take herself further, until suddenly, it was as if time stopped and the huge knot inside of her exploded, shaking her with sensations of prickling heat that wrapped over her body, mercilessly flooding her with waves of incredible pleasure.

She screamed, reaching for him, needing to feel his skin against hers as white lights shattered in front of her eyes and her body convulsed in ecstasy.

She barely heard Garren's grunts and then his howl as he came also, his body twisting so that his seed landed across her arched body in heated spurts. One long strand landed across her lips and she opened her mouth, licking at the pearly fluid.

Brenna couldn't move. She didn't even know if she was breathing and couldn't find the energy to care either way. She wondered if she were dead, for how could such pleasures exist for mere mortals to partake of? Opening her eyes slowly, she looked down her body at where Garren lay, his body relaxed, that formidable staff now only half hard. He was staring at her and she sent him a breathless smile.

"Is it always like that?" she asked him, unashamed of what they had just done.

"No," he whispered. "It's never been like that for me," he admitted. "But we can't do this again, Brenna."

She stared at him, amazed at his words and at the way his cock had begun to rise once more. "Why?

"Because I want you too badly. I need you too much. One of these days looking won't be enough for me and I'll take you and make you mine. I can't let that happen."

"Why?" she asked again. "When it is what I want too?"

"Because you deserve more than me. You deserve a man whose arm you can be seen upon, whose life can intertwine with yours. You need someone to grow old with, to bear children and raise them with. I can't give you any of that, Brenna, no matter how much I wish it."

"You can't know that, you can't know what would happen if we were to ..." her voice trailed off for he hadn't said anything about a commitment between them.

"If we were to what? To marry?" He laughed harshly. "Little Brenna, you can't possibly want to marry something like me."

She got up, standing next to the bed and retrieving her gown. Pulling it on over her head, she did up the buttons, not noticing the slick feel of his seed as it soaked into the fabric. "I shall be back tomorrow to read more, Master," she said, giving him the title she'd always used. She needed to get away, to think, to lick her wounds.

"Brenna..."

"No," she interrupted. "It's fine. You're right. I couldn't possibly want to be with a man like you. Not when I could be with men like my father or the other ones who took my mother home and let her earn their money on her back. They were such upright citizens that they used to kick at me or spit upon me if I got in their way. Good and kind men who looked down upon me with revulsion and disgust, they helped me out so well. Why, I can't believe I ever dreamed of wanting to be with a man like you who's always been so good to me." She turned her ire building as she stomped toward the door.

****

Garren watched as she slammed out, unable to say another word. It was the first she'd spoken of that time before he'd found her. He'd thought she'd blocked it out, but it seemed she remembered all along. With a sigh, he turned on his side, seeing the book that she'd left, and picking it up.

He brought it to his nose, smelling the scent of ink and paper, the leather used in binding the pages, and the subtle but irresistible scent of Brenna upon the leather cover.

She would get over him; she was young and would realize in time that it was better they stay friends. But would he?

12